Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:45 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

Lisa was too into her mind to think about anyone else, except maybe her sweet and charming Andreas, who had accompanied her here before as well. It brought a little smile to her face when she found some of the spicy and tangy candy that he recommended to her, slowly dimming as she would have hoped things didn't end the way they did. Even as mature adults, who were understanding of each other's boundaries, it pained her to know they couldn't continue seeing each other. With a deep breath, she added it to the basket she now picked up and stacked the nostalgic candy alongside the other bags- yes plural- she filled and placed them next to each other.

For a normal person, this should last them a month, knowing Lisa this might not last a week if she had no self control. But, time would tell if she truly could hold back. Her eyes lit up, unsure what it was, maybe it was the stimulation of interactions for the social butterfly when it came her way that lifted her mood a little already, and a court smile drew on her lips. Of course, she was still sad. "Why hello, I don't think I've seen you before either." she said, matching his energy a little, the best she could with her sulky mind. "This little thing? hah, you have a much better collection I must say." she said with a little smile, "What kind of PEZ holder...s? do you have. Yes, holder-s plural, I wouldn't want to assume you just have one." she said in a playful manner, chuckling a little as she turned to face this stranger better, smiling all through out.

Now what she had the man's attention, she found it strange that she didn't know the man and found him rather familiar. It wasn't often that she'd be itching to reach for her phone mid conversation, but here she was, racking her brain on where she saw him. Her eyes widened as she had a moment of realization. He seemed just like the man on an album cover Andreas hooked her onto. This violinist who he claimed was a big deal in his time. "Say, what is your name?" she asked, quickly shaking her head a little so she didn't seem so rude. "S-Sorry, I mean, you seem rather familiar, my bo--friend introduced me to an artist who seems like you." she admitted, smiling nervously since she didn't mean to overstep.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: A stranger || Mood: Starting to feel better || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The candy store || Listening to: || OOTD: don't want to try
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

The lady seemed chipper enough. Maybe not as sparkly as some people that he met, but it wasn’t like he expected that with everyone. Even if Billy used to be goofy most of the time. Seth pushed aside that thought and focused on the one before him. A light chuckle escaped him when she spoke of his basket and he smiled brightly. "I’m just satisfying a spur of sweet cravings." he said with a light laugh in his words. There was no need to tell right from the start that his sweet tooth was ever present! Not that fans of his music were unaware. "You would be right about that. I have more than one." he confessed with another chuckle before he reached in his pocket and pulled out the one he generally carried with him. It was a blue holder topped with a look alike of a Squirtle’s head.

The head, of course, was a playful hint towards his water magic that one of his fans had managed to give him. How they had managed was still unknown, but he cherished it nonetheless. If it weren’t for his paranoid manager and bodyguard, Seth would interact with fans a lot more often. "This is the one I carry with me most of the time, but I have more. Some with animals, some with sea creatures." Seth wasn’t at all ashamed to admit he had so many of them. All seemed to go rather well, though she suddenly seemed as if she was struck by lightning or something. Seth blinked a bit and was about to ask if all was right when she spoke again. He was surprised to hear the sudden question and then chuckled softly when she continued.

"My name is Seth Tio’bre." he introduced himself. He didn’t add any titles or jobs or anything. As much as that was a job to most, for him it was more something fun to do. Did this B–friend, boyfriend?, of hers perhaps show her his music? It started to look like that. The young man was fine with being recognized, he just always hoped people wouldn’t suddenly put him on a pedestal once they realized. "What is your name?" he asked in turn, casually continuing the conversation as if nothing happened.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Sucre’s Refinements] xxx

[With : A new person] xxx

[Thinking : Did he show my music I wonder? I hope it won’t suddenly get awkward.] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:58 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

The woman looked with a new spark to her company, smiling bright as he chuckled and nodded in agreement. Seems like he understood just how much a sweet little treat could make any day wonderful- any moment great too. "Oh I can completely relate to that." she chuckled herself now, pointing to her own basket that was starting to weigh down her arm with the weight of the objects she had. She smiled even wider when her assumption about his pez dispensers was right. Then again, she could pride herself in identifying a fellow sweet-tooth any day with her eyes closed if she wanted - this should be a piece of cake. Her brows raised with a little smile when she noticed the holder he had, ""That's Squirtle right? Gosh its been so long I've seen pokemon!" she chuckled.

The woman smiled, not catching the cue on his magic with the Squirtle head or the mention of sea creatures, but she was pretty impressed to know he had so many of them. "That sounds great, I need to start growing mine too, I just have two." she said. To be fair, chocolate and sour candy were her favorites more than hard candy, so she didn't see the need to have too many. But they were pretty cute, so having a few extras in hand wouldn't hurt anyone.

The woman's attention was shifted to how familiar the man seemed, watching curiously wondering if it was the same guy. His name and description seemed to fit as her eyes widened and she came to the realization. She drew a big smile and held herself back from reacting a little too over the top with the new information. "Just like the musician." she said with a little squeak, "Sorry, I'm sure you get that a lot." she said, coming down from her high, "But seriously, you are really skilled!" she said with a bright smile, soon realizing she never introduced herself. "Oh, yes, I'm Lisa. Lisa Rozario, nice to meet you!", she said holding her hand out with a little smile.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: Am i with a celebrity? || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The candy store || Listening to: || OOTD: don't want to try
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:57 am
User Image
User Image

When she pointed at her basket, Seth looked at it a bit closer, but not too close. She also had a lot of different candy and sweets there. After she reacted about his pez holder he chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it is. I always have it with me." he admits with a smile. He leaves the manager and Max out of it on purpose as well as how this was snuck to him by a fan. The magi wasn’t really keen on reminding himself or tell other people he barely can make a step without some guy shadowing him, except for the rare times he gives the man the slip. How easy it was for them to slide into conversation. It was nice to have people like that to talk with. Those that would not erupt into shrieks or gibberish when they were nearby.

"Only Two?" Seth echoes with a blink of his eyes. "Well that just doesn’t do! We will need to get you more of those as soon as we can. It is of the utmost importance." His voice belies his amusement and the joking he is doing at this moment. Of course he isn’t serious about this. Having more holders was fun, but not a necessity. As he listens he puts his holder back in his pocket and nods. Though he stops in the middle of it when she seems to recognize him and for a moment reacts like some fans would. Seth didn’t move though, even if he is a little taken aback.

Seeing how she makes an effort to control her outburst though, he can’t help but laugh softly at the sudden changes back to back. "thank you. I’m glad to hear you like my music." he says with a smile when she recovers herself. "Yes, I do. Thank you for not going over the top." he replies with a chuckle. At least she is a lot more composed than most. The water magi is glad for that. He listens as she introduces herself and looks at her when she extends her hand. Seth smiles and without hesitation he takes her hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you too. I’m glad we met up."

After the handshake and formal introduction, the young man shifts gear and continues on the friendly conversation. "Is there any special occasion for your gathering of candy? Or is it the same as I am doing right now: Just satisfying a craving." Seth is smiling, happy to have a normal conversation. It also helps to distract him from the situation around Billy and Saorise. Of course, he also loves making new friends and hanging out with them! To live a normal life between his sometimes stressful concerts and orchestra evenings.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : Lisa] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:01 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

The woman didn't mind him checking her basket, well she offered him to do so. She chuckled and nodded, of course, candy was important. She always carried sour candy with her or other sweet treats besides mint. Her bag was like Mary Poppins' handbag when it came to candy, and she was quite proud of it. Every now and then when she cleared it out and cleaned it, she had a treat or two for doing a good job. "I always have other candy with me too, I tend to finish my Pez sooner than I anticipate, but yes, my purse is turning into like those of a grandma with tons of candy stacked away." she chuckled, finding it nice to meet someone who seems to be in the same wavelength as her-after losing someone just like that.

The man's reaction made her eyes widen for a moment and she found herself surprised. His joking didn't go unnoticed as she ended up chuckling a little at the thought, nodding firmly as she seemed to agree with the man. "Of course, I should add more to my collection at once!" returning the energy with her own before she chuckled and looked around, "Did you see the holders though? I might actually stock up on some to carry around." she said, caving in to the thought of it as she whispered her question to the man, all the while trying her best to think of where on earth did she see him!

His name was enough to bring the woman to the exact moment and time Andreas introduced him to her-his music to her. She watched with her eyes wide and shook her head a little, quickly bringing herself down her quick high. "I do, absolutely." she said in a nervous stutter this time but she quickly shook off those feelings so she didn't make him uncomfortable. "Oh no worries. I have learned the hard way how I can be when I'm excited and I wouldn't want to subject you to that." she said with a chuckle. She pursed her lips as her mind flashed cringe worthy memories of her freaking out in art exhibitions when she met certain artists she enjoyed the works of. "Oh, thank you." she smiled, shaking his hand, hoping he wasn't just being kind or courteous.

Seeing how he shifted the conversation, she nodded and decided to go with it than focus on the man's success and music, shaking her head a little as she felt a little guilty to admit what its actual intentions were - filling the Andreas shaped void he left. "Oh, well, yes! satisfying a craving." she said, barely brushing over it as she smiled and distracted herself from her purpose. "I didn't imagine I'd catch another sweet fiend like myself." she chuckled.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: I am with a celebrity! || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The candy store || Listening to: || OOTD: don't want to try
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:57 am
User Image
User Image

"That is the best kind of bag." he commented about the bag full of candy and chuckled. She was far from elderly though, but you had to start somewhere to get such a habit going! "I try my best to take it easy on my PEZ. But they are just too good!" Seth chuckled. A light laugh followed when she played along with his feint about PEZ holders. She seemed really funny. As he watched her looking around, he smiled as she spoke.

"I just might. If they haven’t changed it yet, that is." The young man replied. But first they exchanged names and did the formal introductions. Which was fine by Seth, he was curious about this new friend and she shared his love for candy at that! It was also a relief that she didn’t start bursting at the brim. Seth kind of liked the fact that, here in Soleil, he could practically live the life of a normal young man. His thoughts went to Pellumb as they spoke of music, but he wouldn’t mention they lived here. Perhaps that was the last that the man wanted and Seth would certainly not be the one to let that slip.

Still he was glad the introductions were over. Seth felt much better with the casual talks. He chuckled lightly when she replied about the candy and smiled. "It looks like we came here with the same intention then." he replied happily. Well, that and avoiding his bodyguard for just a moment. Max was a good man, but boy it was annoying that he was being watched the entire time. "Do you want to scavenge for candies together?" Seth asked, a light hint of mischief to his voice. "I can show you where I last saw the PEZ holders on the road." It was a casual offer and it would be fun, but it was up to Lisa. Though he also knew that he shouldn’t stay here too long if he wanted to avoid Max for a bit longer.

User Image

[With : Lisa] xxx

[Thinking :” I can stay a little bit longer”] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:19 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

"Oh don't I agree." she chuckled, surely, what could ever go wrong or be wrong about having a bag full of candy anyways, amongst other things. "Aye Dios, you don't have to tell me! I know for a fact that anything sweet is just so good." she said with a little smile, nodding in agreement to his predicament about how good PEZ was.

"Pues, we should go have a look then." she chuckled. She did take a moment to exchange information first - their introductions and get that past them. Besides, her mini outburst thankfully died soon enough, so he didn't feel uncomfortable shopping with a "crazy fan" around. Besides, her priority right now was to get rid of the Andreas shaped void and fill it with all the candy in the world, but making a friend through it didn't seem so bad! Especially with how nice he seemed, his fame was secondary.

The woman nodded as she acknowledged her candy and indentions to be here for them, "It sure seems like it!" she chuckled and raised a brow when he suggested scavenging for candy together. She nodded excitedly before she added, "If you don't mind that is!" she said with a little smile, catching the hint of mischief from his own. "Oh yes please!" she'd chuckle, clearly elated at the thought of finding more candy or even coming across ones she hadn't tried before.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: Happy for more candy! || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The candy store || Listening to: || OOTD: don't want to try
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:57 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽