Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:14 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmee grinned and giggled softly always one to enjoy a compliment especially when spoken so eloquently. "The magic of this place is certainly wonderful, probably one of things that drew me in. Magic is my specialty." Her eyes widened a bit when he bowed and removed his hat quickly seeing the ears that topped his head. Things just got much more interesting and she really wanted to touch them, she adored people with animal features they were always so cute! "My my you are quite the flatterer aren't you, though you are correct." she said fluttering her eyelashes while moving a bit closer to him, pressing her side close to his. "Ah well it's quite lovely to meet ya handsome, you've got quite the repertoire there. Though I am especially interested in that last one. As for me my name is Esmee Han but you could just call me the girl of your dreams~." she chirped with a playful wink and a coy smile, casually flipping her hair over her shoulder. It seemed like she'd met her match when it comes to flirting which made the witch especially happy. It was always wonderful going toe to toe with someone. "Soo what's your sweet of choice? I'm primarily a chocolate gal but sweets of all kinds are always good. Which probably helps to offset my love of spicy food." she said with a laugh.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Sucre's Refinements ღ My Company: Etana ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Winter Goth ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Coffin Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:24 am
User Image

-⚔-Etana Shenshen-⚔-

The Cursed Adventurer

-═══════════ι▬▬ﺤ

Etana definitely liked this one. A lot of the people here didn't seem to do so well with the flirting aspect of contact which was one of Etana's joys in life...and death. She clicked his tongue "Well you've certainly enchanted me." he said listening to her name. It was a beautiful name indeed and of course being receptive to his fun little title oh he was definitely going to have fun with this one even if it was merely a conversation. He nodded his head "A dream indeed though I must say I usually have my dreams in bed. I certainly hope you'll appear there too." a small wink before he looked over the shelf rubbing his chin gently.

"I can't say I'm very picky. I'd say I like mine with a taste of fruit of some sort often goes well with beer." he chuckled showing some of what he got in return "It can be quite difficult to choose from al these though with you around I think if I can take you home my craving would be quite settled."

▬ι═══════════ﺤ

Location:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Companion:[Esmee]✉✉✉Mood:[Rowdy]✉✉✉ Partner:[None]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:15 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:51 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

Nothing would have prepared the woman for what came with her conversation with her lover. He had to leave indefinitely and from what it seemed, he didn't intend to come back. After everything that they've been through, all the happy days and lack of nothing short of lovely, it wasn't something she was hoping for. Though, the two ended it in the most respectful and kind manner - which might have given her some hope, but she didn't want to get too ahead of herself.

It didn't help that she was generally too positive to stay low, but even this wasn't helping her keep her head above the water. She even dressed in something she normally wouldn't. A little too effortless for her liking. She twisted her hair up into a quick bun and picked up some essentials to find a way to get her mind out of the quicksand of despair.

Lisa didn't have too many friends to be surrounded by people, despite her extroverted personality, but she settled with the next best thing - indulging herself in sweets. She found herself a bag to start picking out her sweets, starting with some gummies and moving to the next set - little by little, she for sure planned on getting at least a piece of every single item on display. She was sad, so she had all the rights to indulge herself.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: No-one yet || Mood: Could be better || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: don't want to try
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

Seth walked through the streets as he wandered around Soleil. He was doing his best to be inconspicuous, per usual, so he could be sure that Max wouldn’t be on him immediately. While his annoyance and disagreement with the man had ebbed by now, he still didn’t want to be followed around by them the whole time. It was so long ago since the events of that Halloween… Nothing had happened to him since, so why did his manager still insist he kept the bodyguard around? Still, he knew the man only did his job, so Seth’s annoyance was now solely against his manager Emil. Granted, the events did cause him to be unable to play any concerts for a while, simply because he no longer dared to walk the streets in the dark. That, too, had been solved by now though.

As he walked into the street nearest to the candy shop, Seth sighed a bit and looked around. Still no sight of Max, good. The water magi walked faster and beelined for Sucre’s Refinements. His manager always had something to say about his candy craze, even though none of the negative effects of it did anything to him due to his magic energy, but he loved candy. Thankfully, Max was less bothered by it and he was the one most around Seth these days. Seth walked into the store, smiling at the sound of the familiar bell, and quickly closed the door behind him. Of course Max would look at this place quite quickly once he found out Seth escaped him, again, but for now it was a free way ahead.

Soon enough he had grabbed a shopping basket and he was walking through the shop, collecting all sorts of sugary goods. Chocolate, gummies, several refill packages for his PEZ holder (which he always carried on his person) all smoothly went into the basket. With his concerts and his fame outside of Soleil, it wasn’t like Seth needed to worry about the costs. As he walked by the shelves with cupcakes, they went into the same basket by boxloads. Seth even kept in mind that Max might like some too.

As he made one more round through the store, he noticed one other customer at some shelves. She stood out to him because she didn’t seem to be as cheerful as you usually would see on people that were shopping in a candy store. Actually she looked a bit like he had for a few days when he first heard Billy was leaving the area. His big brother figure that had helped him so much since he arrived at Soleil. Though, she looked even more glum. For a moment he hesitated. He never met her after all, perhaps it would be weird? But then he decided and walked to her. After all, it wouldn't be the first time he greeted people and made some friendly talk. "Hello! I haven’t seen you here before I don’t think. You have an excellent taste in sweets though." he started cheerfully and smiled. Perhaps he could cheer her up a little. If he was even reading her demeanor right. It was a gamble. Maybe she wasn’t bothered at all, or didn’t feel like talking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Sucre’s Refinements] xxx

[With : A new person!] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’