Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Seth had looked at the counter when he heard the greeting. "Hello." The young man gave them a smile and started his little shopping spree. After all he had nothing to worry about, he would never steal from anyone, not anymore at least. In the past it had been a necessity and it had been important stuff like food and medicine. That life was long behind him now. Seth walked around the shelves in the candy store and put whatever candy that looked interesting and delicious into his basket which was rapidly filling up. While he did so he looked around a bit with one shelf as he tried to think what Rise would particularly like for candy. Even if it looked like she was eating all the candy indiscriminately.

He just picked up some soft caramel toffee bags when he heard a sound behind him that he didn’t right away recognize. Surprised and curious, the musician turned around to see who or what was coming his way. When he noticed it was the cashier that had been behind the counter he gave them another smile as they spoke. "Well..." he started as he thought about it, tapping his chin. Would they know? Maybe. "Do you know if any of this candy is especially favored by pregnant women?" he then asked, shrugging a bit as he wasn’t sure himself. Asking wouldn’t hurt. Billy may be his closest friend, but he was fond of Saorise too and he would love to provide her especially delicious candy just as much.

And the offer to keep the basket behind the counter if full was a good service at that. He did think he would need more than one this time around. At least until Saorise had her child or changed cravings to something else. That was a thing right? "One of my best friends eats most of my candy nowadays, so I need to stock up more than usual." he added with a chuckle. "I think I may need a second basket, so thanks for the offer, it will definitely be easier to just handle one basket at a time." he agreed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Sucre’s Refinements] xxx

[With : The cashier] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:55 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤③
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:21 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick had reached the streets of downtown when his phone started to vibrate and in his coat pocket. Reached into the pocket to pull out the phone and recognized the number. He looked from it when there was a loud sound coming from an alleyway he was just about to pass by. As the third ring came, a couple of rats scampered out of there then down the street. Not a scene he would often witness, but it did put him at ease then answered the phone call and got to voicemail. His phone didn't have one, however the home does and he had set it up to accept any messages from missed calls left for him. Most of the time it was from scammers, wrong number callers or someone during a survey by phone. "Good morning, sweet stuff. Always a treat to get a call from you" he said into the phone as he held it. He continued on his way to his workplace that was a few more blocks away.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: surprised then at ease.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, on phone with boyfriend, and NPCs.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looked around as he continued to walk down the street to the store. With the busy holidays over with until next month traversing the streets was easier once more.“Sounds like Aki is as lively as ever” he commented on hearing the dog bark in the background. “Yeah, I slept well. No, I was going to call, but you beat me to it. Still a nice surprise right before work” he replied. “Have you ever walked around the city and got this feeling that you’re being watched?” he asked Saeki. “Just a hypothetical question” he said as a cover for asking that question. He stopped once the store was within sight and he was going to end the conversation while he was still outside. Wondered if his dear boyfriend made any plans today for himself. "If it doesn't impede on the future plans maybe we could hot pot at your place tonight or tomorrow night. Is that alright with you, Saeki?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, on phone with boyfriend, and NPCs.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:39 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

After the phone call ended with his boyfriend, he wrote down what ingredients he should pick up from the grocery store. Patrick went inside the building of his workplace afterwards. Things were going smoothly for the most part and he was handling things mostly in the back rooms like the inventory. Ice cream wasn't selling as much as expected with it being cold out, but survives enough on the weekend for children who spend their allowance on them. Won't be for much longer until the job here at this establishment is over with. Gave him some time to think about what he wanted to give Saeki for their first valentine next month. He knew his boyfriend wasn't a big fan of candy so going through the inventory gave him some inspiration for food alterations. Took a small break inside of a lunch break so he can clock out earlier and he has the day tomorrow. He left work in time and barely avoided encountering his stalker at the store. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and NPCs.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:28 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②③яם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦②
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:36 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

It had felt like such a long time that the pair had a proper date night. Even though they were saving money for the baby on the way, they both deserved a little treat now and then. Ceres figured that the perfect way to do so was to indulge in a bit of sweets. Sucre's Refinements was both delicious and quite affordable! It could be a well deserved reward before she attempted to try and make them all dinner tonight at home. She was slowly getting used to working with the oven and stove with every little meal she prepared for them. Although, she did enlist Driz with helping out whenever it got a little too overwhelming and a bit scary for her.

Entering the sweets shop, the air was instantly filled with a sweetened vanilla aroma! Everything just smelled and looked so good! Almost as excited as Ceres was, their growing baby was kicking as if to push her forward. "Hehe~ Okay, little one, We got the memo." While baby was still moving around excitedly, Ceres grabbed a hold of Driz's hand to have him feel it too. With her being pregnant for just a few short months, her belly was already growing so large! "So, Driz-Dear~ Do ya see anything you'd wanna try? Everything's pretty cheap and tasty."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
☆ mood: Cheerful || Hungryxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: Finally got her posted! Sorry for the delay!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:25 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

How long had it been since they went out on a date? Well, he still wasn’t completely sure what a date entailed, but he had gathered that they had definitely been on them before. While it seemed like forever ago, it wasn’t actually that distant of a memory. They used to go on them somewhat frequently before they found out a child was on the way, and she was just shy of three months along now. They had been a productive few months, that was for sure. Amongst drow, three months wouldn’t have been enough time for even symptoms of a pregnancy to show up, but Ceres was showing signs of being over halfway along. It was time she got to take it easy and enjoy herself. So that’s what they were doing today: going out and getting a ton of candy that she would be able to enjoy for a few days, hopefully.

The smell that hit him upon entering the shop was not as unpleasant as he had been expecting. He had tried candy once, the first time he ever went to Ceres's house (coincidentally the day they met), and he had found the sweets to be, well, much too sweet. Even a fair bit of the fruit had been a touch too sweet, which is what led him to oranges and their gentle citrus zing. Ceres, on the other hand, looked like she had just discovered a mystical land full of wondrously impossible things. He expected her to fly through the store dragging him along like a kite on a still summer’s day, but instead her focus shifted to their child. Before he could even look down to see what was going on, she had placed his hand upon her belly where he could feel the baby kicking like crazy. ”Like mother like child. I’m not going to be able to keep you two in candy, am I?” But still he was smiling brightly, relishing every minute he got to spend with the two. He hadn’t gotten to be this involved with his other children. ”I don’t know, I’m still fairly new to this world. What do you think I should try? Or maybe I’ll just bite a little corner out of everything you get?” he flashed her a devilish smile. If he tried it, he’d probably end up losing what few fingers he had left if he didn’t lose the whole hand.

The violet-haired clerk looked up to see who his clients were, maybe even gave the slightest of smiles as he saw them interacting. Once the clerk thought they were done, he called over from the counter to tell them to just ask if they needed anything.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres, baby, and clerk (Daisuke) My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Delighted Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: Sorry that took so long.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Ouragan

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:49 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:30 pm
User Image

-⚔-Etana Shenshen-⚔-

The Cursed Adventurer

-═══════ι▬▬ﺤ

Candy was a treasure of itself. Etana, in all his time here, had only visited this place a few times. The first was when that ghost wandered its confines, beautiful was her voice but on other times it appeared she had gone. He did not know the circumstances, and he knew the service would not be as charming but that would do little to keep him from the delicious bounty within. He enjoyed what the place had to offer and so made it a vice, not as well as the bitter but welcoming warmth of spirits but enough to sooth his raging soul even on the worst of days.

He wandered in with a confident swagger, sword still hanging from his hip as he pushed in "Hello!" a cheery grin, sharp fangs baring down the one at the counter but not in threat. It was an energetic and confident grin showing off his brilliant white teeth. His golden eyes doing nothing to hide his desires for the day. Once he was greeted back he strode from the spot and began to pick its shelves. Piece after piece, bundle after bundle of treats to keep him company for the night ahead.

He would only adjust his hat every now and then but his tail was more or less difficult to keep hidden even under the worn coat on his shoulders. Ah what a good day. How could it not be when candy was involved?

▬ι═══════ﺤ

Location:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Companion:[X]✉✉✉Mood:[Rowdy]✉✉✉ Partner:[Solo]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmee had awoken this morning with a huge craving for chocolate. Which granted wasn't really too abnormal for the witch since she loved sweets but chocolate was amongst her favorite. It tasted well on its own but it also went extremely well with coffee which was another of her top favorite things. So when she got up some delicious coffee and chocolate were on her mind. So imagine her surprise, and annoyance, to find that she didn't have any of her desired sweet. While she still made her beloved caffeine she couldn't help but pout a bit. That was until she remembered seeing a candy store while exploring around the city, so after getting dressed she eagerly departed her house. With a solid goal in mind it didn't take Esmee too long to arrive at her destination, ducking into the building with a sigh. Her eyes widened a bit upon seeing the variety of candies and other sweets the shop offered. Maybe she'd pick up some other treats along with her chocolate, though that was the first thing she went for. And man did she, there was a whole pound that she could buy! Of course she scooped that right up along with some of the chocolates that were apparently made in store.

Her main task completed Esmee wandered around the store to see what else caught her eye, and boy did something.. or rather someone catch her eye. Hearing a voice nearby her eyes glanced to the side seeing a man who was a prime definition of 'tall, dark and handsome'. A smile tugged at her lips and a mischievous twinkle shone in her eyes as she temporarily abandoned the shelf she'd been looking at. She'd casual saunter up next to the man, playfully bumping her shoulder against him. "Heya there handsome, I didn't think I'd find such a rare treat today~." she greeted with a wink, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She really couldn't help herself sometimes, when she saw someone attractive she just had to flirt and shoot her shot.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Sucre's Refinements ღ My Company: Major Hottie ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Winter Goth ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Coffin Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:02 pm
User Image

-⚔-Etana Shenshen-⚔-

The Cursed Adventurer

-═══════ι▬▬ﺤ

Determined was the old warrior to satisfy his craving. He had filled his pockets with enough sweets to last him some time, a way to stave off the craving in further days and amuse that desire on wanted nights. His singularly, uncovered golden eye continued to search and ponder over the cleaned and organized shelves of handcrafted confections. A bounty fit for a king, it spoiled him for choice. He couldn't help but adore such things, almost as much as he loved booze, glittering riches, and most of all..

A small bump on his shoulder as he turned to see just who had either dared, or had accidentally stumbled but any feeling that wasn't delight he was feeling quickly faded as he laid his eyes on a serious beauty. Ah. If there was one thing this place had in abundance even more than sweets it was beauty. Good looking creatures that spoiled him for choice on that front as well. It seemed she too had laid her eyes on a treasure...he liked that.

Etana peered down at her a bit "Tis I~" he said never one to turn down a complement. He would return the favor of course as he brought his hand to his tricorn "I must say the magic of this quaint place never ceases to amaze me. I came looking for treats, and enjoyed the banquet but to think its most beautiful paradigm would greet me herself." he bowed gently taking off his hat though forgetting the ears that rested under them for a bit as he did so.

He smiled "Etana Kara-Bel Shenshen. Warrior. Hero. Lover~. All at your service." he said, tone proud and welcoming no hint of doubt about his own self to be found there. He held out his hand "And what is the name of the beautiful piece before me?" beautiful indeed. There wasn't an out of place thing about her dark palette though he had rarely ever found something he wasn't into he had to admit there was something about her violet eyes that took him.

▬ι═══════ﺤ

Location:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Companion:[A Beauty Indeed]✉✉✉Mood:[Rowdy]✉✉✉ Partner:[None]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash