Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:48 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Thoughts about the future swirled around in Patrick's mind. Kept him preoccupied throughout his work shift and nothing of note happened in his presence at the very least. Ended the work day by writing a weekly report on the store computer. "Time to head on out to meet up with Saeki for the potion shop visit date" he thought after checking the time. He realized he hadn't asked his boyfriend if he knew the way to the shop. So he hopes to run into him on the way there if not at the actual destination. Clocked out and changed into his street clothes, he was tempted to use the store phone to get in contact with Saeki, but he refrain from doing so since that would be making a personal phone call. Also he didn't want to get himself in trouble doing that too often. "Onward to my boyfriend's side" he said to himself as he left the store. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: contemplating.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and Saeki.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:30 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:24 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Curious | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Syrra

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab He was a bit surprised hearing that Syrra wanted to hear more about his animals. Normally no one seemed that interested. "Ah, well I lived on a farm back home. Not a big one, but we do have a decent amount of animals such as our three dairy cows and one bull." He stopped himself from saying too much, cause if he didn't; he'd probably talk for a few hours in the same fashion a grandma talking about their grandchildren to another grandma.

tab tab Directions is one of Timo's weaknesses, even if you give him clear directions and a map; he'd probably still get lost. So here Timo typed down the candy store's name into his phone's map app; picked the directions option and made sure to double-check every five minutes to make sure they're going in the right direction. Maybe his new companion was a good luck charm cause they managed to get there with no trouble.

tab tab "Looks like we're here, this place looks nice." Being a gentleman, he opens the door for Syrra to go inside before following inside. 'Hmm... I hope they have Swedish fish here. Could try out some other gummies too.' Not really sure how this hanging out thing works to the full extent so he's just gonna hang out by her side while checking out the candies.

ut offee: Outfit uwu
User Image
Ursatoru

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:17 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:11 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Returned to work the very next day after Sunday and brought along some leftovers from the barbecue to share with the employees of the store. It was something that was done at his old job back at the table occasionally along with catering services for special occasions. With that in mind of sharing with park goers yesterday there was still enough amount to go around. Three days is usually the limit for the freshness of leftovers of cooked meals from what he heard and he wasn't going to eat it all on his own. Eating some during break time, he was deep in thought about what happened last Saturday with his boyfriend. He was blushing faintly all the while then shook his head and focused back on the present. "Last thing I need to be doing at work is to get all aroused right now" he reminded himself in his thoughts. Although he is hoping to do it again with Saeki, just not in a hotel room next time. Thinking of his boyfriend, it slipped his mind to call him since they don't have plans today and to check up on him. Now that he owns a personal cell phone recently, he could use that instead of the store phone or waiting to use the home phone later. He selected his boyfriend’s number on the phone then he waited for the usual pick-up sounds and response from the other end.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: reminiscing.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and NPCs, and calling his boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:28 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick frowned when his boyfriend didn't pick up like he usually does. "Thought for sure I could get to do the phone greetings this time. I guess someday I will get to" he thought to himself and put away his phone. He assumed the other was busy and checked up on him in person after work just to ease that nagging feeling he gets when routines are broken like this without forewarning. People he knew tended to disappear on him and his last relationship ended out of the blue so he wanted to make sure this isn't the case. "Hopefully won't be intruding much if I do that" he thought as work hours went on. He kept focused on what he was doing so as to not get distracted like he was earlier and to avoid making mistakes which he was lucky not to make any big ones so far. His hours were less than part time so he always has a choice in leaving early during business hours. After clocking out three hours later, he clocked out and took his lunch bag of what was left from break time then headed home to check up his kitten before going to his boyfriend's place. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: disappointed and worried.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and NPCs.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:25 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Some time had passed since they last had anything happen like the Halloween event problem. Seth had been living alone now for a while again as his manager decided that the worst threat was over and they no longer needed Emil. Despite their rough start the magi had come to like the man though and they parted as friends, exchanging phone numbers just in case. The young man wasn’t so sure about being alone again at night, but he at least had his friends from time to time to visit him. It was one of these visits why Seth was walking to the candy shop right now. He smiled a bit as he remembered how Saorise had made short work of his candy supply during one of her visits with Billy to his house. She was sure getting the cravings.

Seth was hardly known with this all, but he had learned this was normal behavior. And he didn’t mind really. He had plenty of money to buy the entire shop empty many times over if he so wished. He turned the next corner and saw the shop ahead of him. While he walked there he thought about the different kinds of candy and which to get this time. By the time he pushed his door open and walked into the store he already made a mental image of his new stockpile. Of course, as was the usual outcome, the moment he walked in that mental inventory was all but shattered. Every time he walked into Sucre’s Refinements he just couldn’t help himself. There were so many different types of candy!

Casting aside any thoughts before, Seth grabbed a basket and walked around the store. This was basically heaven for him! As he walked by the shelves and the staggering amount of candy types he filled his basket with all sorts. Gum, gummies, lollies, chocolate candies, candy canes, candy with flutes in them and more. Most likely he wouldn’t stop until no more candy fitted in his basket. His manager always wondered how the heck he did it. Eat all this candy and still be no worse for wear. Not overweight or problems with his teeth, nothing. Eventually they had just contributed it to their Mage genes and left it at that. Seth started to roam the shop still to see if perhaps they had added new candy since last time. They did seem to like to expand.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Sucre’s Refinements] xxx

[With : Clerks and customers] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:36 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Thus far the day had gone fairly well: he got to spend a good chunk of the morning with his husband, work was fairly quiet, and even the pain he normally felt was minor enough he hadn’t needed to take any medicine for it. He had dressed comfortably today, khaki pants with the one leg cut shorter than the other and hemmed appropriately, a pale lilac button up shirt buttoned almost all of the way up, and a black tennis shoe. A serene aura clung to him as he twirled the sucker in his mouth, more focused on its cathartic affect than any flavor it might have possessed. Face it, the man didn’t have a sweet bone in his body, but his husband sure did love the treats he would bring home from time to time. Frankly, that’s why he took this job: to earn money in a way that would also provide perks for his dear husband. He looked the new customer over, briefly and gave him a calm welcome (statistics showed people were less likely to shoplift from a store if they had been greeted personally) then let the man be for the time being. The guy, well he seemed more like a kid in a candy shop, seemed to know his way around and was already putting half the store in his basket. ”((This place must make a fortune off that kid alone.))” After a few minutes with nothing much to do, he pulled himself off of the stool set up behind the counter and sort of ambled towards the kid, the very obvious prosthetic leg tapping quietly on the tile floor. ”Anything I can help you with, sir?” He asked, trying to be as unobtrusive as possible. ”Like maybe see if there’s a forklift around to carry your purchases,” he added in his mind. ”If you want, once you’re done with that basket, I can keep it behind the counter while you continue shopping?” Well, that was his bit. If the customer asked him something or needed help he would of course provide it, but if not he’d probably just tidy up the place a bit. He was getting stiff from sitting around and he really needed to stretch out before he messed anything up.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: some kid Condition: fine Spirit's Approval Rating: positive O O C:
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
● Downtown Soleil