Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled pleased the other male agreed to going to the Smoothie Palace during his lunch break. The place held a special spot in his memories because it was the second place they had met at and their first blind date started off at. He felt like he could always make time to go down memory lane especially about his relationship with Saeki. "Yes, please do, Seaki" he said after hearing the question. "My lunch break for an hour and a half today" he added the extra info. The employees could handle things during the lunch rush so he added an extra thirty minutes. He was more than ready to de-stress in the company of his lovely boyfriend. "See you when you get here" he said ending the conversation then hung up the phone. He went to the back room to check on the current stock that was delivered to the store recently. Surprised how heavy these boxes can be and glad his muscles weren't for show.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: smitten.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and on the phone with his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:12 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Sucre's Refinements
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki had smiled happily when they ended the call and started immediately on cooking together the Bento for them both. To say he had fallen head over heels for Patrick would be an understatement. The young swordsman put his smartphone on the kitchen table and start working on the bento for today's lunch as he hummed happily. He was really looking forward to today's date, he also had good memories of the Smoothie Palace with Patrick after all. It seemed the perfect place for them to spend some time together between his lover's working hours. When he finished the bento some time later he had packed two lunchboxes that he bought recently with tender teriyaki chicken meatballs, a refreshing fruit salad, Plum Rice balls, egg with broccoli cut in neat squares and to top it off he had added something he had always loved back at home when still in school as a little boy: Little Apple Rabbits with a small ornament for each of them. Every course of the bento was in a separate compartment in the lunchboxes especially made for this.

When he looked at the clock he noticed it was close to his boyfriend's lunch so Saeki quickly put the boxes in a plastic bag, went out the door and locked it before he set out in a little run to get to the shop in time. He had left his katana at home as he often did lately. Perhaps because he felt perfectly safe with his boyfriend and even though he was taught to always keep it with him, his father did tend to live a bit in the past. The young man kept running until he reached the front of the shop where he stopped and took a short moment to catch his breath. It was quite a run from his home to here after all. It didn't take him long before he entered the shop though and as he went further to the other end of the shop he looked around. A happy smile played over his lips when he spotted his boyfriend and he walked straight to them. "Hello my love, good to see you again." he said when near them. If they were busy he would just wait until they were done but if they were free he would give them a hug and a kiss on their lips. The plastic bag was wrapped around his wrist so he made sure that didn't get in the way too.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Bento for both his boyfriend and himself.

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:03 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was kneeling on one knee while he was restocking the shelf that recently emptied out after the phone call with his boyfriend. Had bought over an opened box and had set it next to him as he carefully placed the smaller boxes of fun sized candy bars on the shelf in front of him. Stood up now that he was done restocking and looking over stacking results. Hearing footsteps coming in direction he thought it was an employee or customer that was here to ask him a question. Smiled when he heard his boyfriend's voice, "Hello dear, thanks for coming over" he said smiling after receiving a hug and kiss from Saeki. Looking downward he noticed the plastic bag wrapped around his boyfriend's wrist. "You've made lunch for us?" he asked for confirmation and blushed a little. If what he presumes to be true then it proves that the other listened to him about wanting to be surprised with lunch or showing up to go to eat out for lunch. Enough time has passed since he started working here as a manager when that conversation took place for this surprise to be pretty effective on him. "It will take a moment to change out of my uniform" he said as he leaned down to pick up the empty box to take to the back with him. Once his question was answered he would head to recycle the box then go to the locker room to change clothes back to his street then return to Saeki afterwards.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: happy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:55 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki smiled to his love, happy to see them again. It was nice to see him at his job as well. And just that one glimpse showed that Patrick really took this all serious. Not that the young man had doubted that. Saeki had always known of course. "Of course, I am always happy to spend all the time we have together. I'm more than happy to come to you wherever you are." he replied and chuckled when the other asked about lunch, blushing slightly himself as he nodded. "I got a bento for each of us." he explained and then smiled as they walked off to get changed. Saeki hoped that his love would like all he made. If not though he would just need to try again another time! The young man took the time to look around the store once more. It would seem the Halloween candy had doubled on the shelves. There were so many different ones. Since he expected plenty of kids with Halloween even, the young man decided to bought another bag of candy for the night in question. When he was done he added it in the plastic bag for now and waited for Patrick to return to him at the door near the entrance. When they came walking back the young swordsman looked at them with a gentle smile and waved a bit. "Where did you want to eat lunch my love?" he asked the other, since they would go to Smoothie Palace later once his beloved was fully free.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Bento for both his boyfriend and himself.

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:19 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was enjoying flaunting his relationship in public like they have done with necklaces. Bonus is that his boyfriend has gotten to see an example of what he does as the manager of the store. Secretly wanted to plant some kisses on his boyfriend, but he didn't want to over do it here at the store. He thought for a moment after hearing the question, "The docks of Etoile, dear" he answered. Thought it was a nice middle ground of scenery from here and the beach where Smoothie Palace was located with a view of the sea. He opened up the door to let the other male out first and smiled softly at him. "If that is alright with you" he added. He would start leading the way if Saeki agreed with the destination he picked. Looked forward to trying out home cooking which he likes a little more than his own cooking. He reached out to hold his boyfriend's hand that was free and let the other decide if he wants to comply. "Hey, could I ask you for a favor?" he asked him. [exited]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: good and confident.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:33 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP

The young man was happy to spend time with his beloved again. And he wasn't going to hide his love for the other now he was getting a bit more used to how things went here in Soleil. Saeki was enjoying the freedom they both had to openly show their relationship. When Patrick replied to his question, the young man smiled and nodded. "Docks of Etoile it is." he said and walked with the other to the door. When his boyfriend held open the door for him, the young swordsman blushed slightly. That was still something he had to get used to, but it was a nice experience. "Thank you, Sweetheart." he said and walked outside where he waited for Patrick to join him after which they walked to Etoile together. When Patrick reached out for his hand a smile played over Saeki's lips and he placed his hand in his boyfriend's before gently taking hold of it. As always the mere touch was making butterflies explodes in his stomach but he enjoyed this closeness with his lover. "Of course you can." he replied when his boyfriend asked if they could ask a favor. Saeki would listen intently to what they were going to ask, he felt curious to that too.
[Exit]

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Bento for them both

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑦
( ① чєαя, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: hope it's enough to start with!
            tab tab outfit: clicks! - left sleeve is tucked into the sweater. wears an eyepatch over right eye.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Today, Za’saad woke up in a mischievous mood and who better to bother other than his favourite fae? After having shot Stefan a text and gotten a response, they had an appointment to meet up later when Stefan was getting closer to the end of his shift. The rest of the time, Za’saad spent nursing his new pot of soil and doing a few other practical tasks around his home, eventually leaving for downtown Soleil. It wasn’t that far from his home, so he accepted the pleasant walk for what it was, showing up about fifteen minutes before the end of Stefan’s shift. Pushing the door open, he walked in with a smile, immediately hit with the sweet air and a colourful decor. Knock, knock he said happily, looking both high and low at all the odd shapes and the rainbow of treats covering every inch of the store, eventually letting his gaze fall on Stefan. Waiting a moment for him to be free, Za’saad approached with a smile. What exactly is all this? he asked in wonder, When I read ‘Sucre’s refinements’ on the sign, I was partially expecting to walk into a smith... or glassblower perhaps? while Za’saad did recognize some of the items as edibles, he was a little overwhelmed by the amount of stock. Luxury wares like these was not something even a high standing family came across often back at home, so seeing it in such abundance was very otherworldly to him. All of this is… edible? Z asked then, clearly a little skeptical.

Shaking his head a moment later, he found it didn't really matter before he turned his full attention to Stefan. "How's your day been?"

Yummy Galaxxy

By Bi Blitz

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Stefan had been at work when he received a text from his friend Za'saad. They'd been speaking on a regular basis with Stefan inquiring about his cooking and life in general while also occasionally meeting up to hang out doing this and that. It was nice just to be able to hang out with a friend on his days off of work. So after receiving the text he'd just continue to go about his day at work, helping people if they needed assistance, ringing them up when necessary, and fixing the shelves up to look nice and neat. By the time Za'saad arrived Stefan would be handing an ice cream cone to a little kid whom was glowing that his Mom had humored him and had bought him an ice cream "Hope you two have a nice day!" he called out tot them as they exited the store, the kid about to make a comment about Za'saad's missing arm before he was quickly hushed by his Mother. Stefan would then smile at Za'saad as he approached him and the ginger would lean down against the counter before shaking his head "Gosh you are the most sheltered boy I have ever met!" he laughed a bit "Have ya never seen candy before?" Stefan would then snort with laughter when the other commented how he thought it was some kind of blacksmith shop or...glassblowing? "Sorry to say that we ain't exactly in medieval times anymore" he stated with an amused look on his face. He could say some really funny things sometimes. As the other questioned if everything here was edible Stefan would nod his head at the other "Yep, pretty much everything on the shelves are edible! Candy as tasty as can be!" Stefan would state with a happy look on his face before shrugging his shoulders a little bit "Slow work day but otherwise I can't complain, now that you're here my day sure has brightened up though!" he stated with a bright smile on his face, just getting to see one of his friends was always going to brighten Stefan's day no matter how dreadful or boring it might have been! "What about you? Have a good day?" he would inquire to the other man, curious about his day.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:21 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A little chilly. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Funds: $1,423.75

Two curious grey orbs landed on the candy shop not far from the bar the blond frequented at least once a week on her off day. And although her feet threatened to carry her to the right, she insisted on making a left over the cross walk, closer to the old wooden sign hanging over the doorway. She had been here a year and yet had only taken the time to visit this spot once. Sweets weren't entirely her thing, but something a little more on the mellower side might've been a nice treat. And... She didn't particularly want to be alone near the holiday with what happened last year. With a hardened swallow she shifted her hands over the black bag hanging over her shoulder. Maybe she should've stayed in Virginia just a little while longer - a few weeks. Moma wouldn't have minded. Just- Something about the air in the city recently made her feel uneasy. Something felt.. Familiar.

Ignoring the goosebumps over the side of her arms she pushed the glass door open with a soft smile, eliciting a jingle from the bell above. "Hello." She spoke sweetly to the two - her eyes hesitating and lingering over the duo. Though casual, the white haired male had an almost weathered look to him; experienced and roughened. Would it be rude to ask about his eye patch? Or the missing left arm? The other red head seemed to hold the opposite. But nonetheless, she smiled to the two. "I don't mean to interrupt." She turned her gaze to the shelves stacked up against the wall. Was it redecorated since the last time she had visited? They had a cupcake shelf now. Was that red velvet? Her eyes lit like the powers that ran under her skin. "Do you have something that's not very rich?"

Ashtail Foxclaw

By Bi Blitz

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
                          • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
                          • Egg Collector 100
                          • Noble Shade 100
                          PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:12 am
                          User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: hope it's enough to start with!
                                    tab tab outfit: clicks! - left sleeve is tucked into the sweater. wears an eyepatch over right eye.
                                    tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Well, I would prefer not to sleep outside. Za’saad said with a glint in his eye as Stefan said he was sheltered, grinning from ear to ear while his friend went on to explain the store and then briefly mention his day. Well then, I’m happy to have ventured from my den to light up your world, even if just a little bit. So far my time has been quite magical, after I watered my pot of dirt and seeds, I had a long conversation with it about weather and after that I managed a few chores around the home. I then spent an hour watching this monstrosity spin my clothes around and afterwards it’s twin did the same thing, VIOLA! clean clothes. All I had to do then was fold it. It’s like magic Za’saad told, leaning a bit of the counter when the doorbell sounded, turning his head at the sound of a feminine voice.

Mydame. He greeted her with a nod of his head and a friendly smile, about to continue his tale of the chores when she came up to ask Stefan a question. Not wanting to be in the way, Za’saad took a step back with a hand gesture for her to step up to the counter past him, but it didn’t stop him from raising a brow in question at her words. Rich candy? Well, this day keeps on surprising. Since when did food earn a salary? he joked, but kept his tone somewhat confused as if he was asking a genuine question. Tilting his head slightly, he pondered the situation for a moment. Do you think they give good advice on how to manage your fortune? Perhaps I should ask a cookie. doing his best not to chuckle at himself, he waved his hand slightly. Don’t mind me~~

Backing off to let Stefan do his work, Za’saad took a look around the store more closely, taking in all the odd shapes and things. Picking up a bag from a stand, he stared at it for a good while, eventually turning back towards Stefan and the girl. Wait, are these really candy? What a strange world to eat worms as a treat. he noted, shaking the bag lightly as if to see whether or not the worms were alive. Obviously Za’saad weren’t this oblivious, but he couldn’t help himself now that the opportunity to be a fool represented itself.

Yummy Galaxxy

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:19 pm
                          User Image

User Image

Stefan couldn't resist the snort of laughter that bubbled out of his chest at Za'saad's comment. He really just said the funniest things sometimes. Stefan would then lean forward with a wide grin on his face as he listened to the other and simply shook his head at the others amusing words as he talked about how his day had been. It was nice to know that the other was taking good care of his plant so far, even if they were only seeds in the dirt at the moment and would nod his head "Ya know they say that talking to your plants do help em grow!" he stated with a grin on his face. Stefan wasn't sure how factually correct it actually was but he liked to think their little plants grew nice and strong at the sound of their voices. He would then listen to Za'saad explain how he washed his clothes and Stefan ended up laughing some more when the other described what was essentially doing the laundry. Stefan would then shake his head at the other man "It's called modern technology, not magic!" he couldn't help but laugh a bit at the other man. Za'saad had a strong tendency to get Stefan laughing even when he was describing the most mundane of things which was probably why he liked spending time with the man so much. Though when a young woman joined them in the shop Stefan would smile at her and nodded his head with a friendly smile "Well hello there!" he'd greet much more casually after Za'saad did and would blink for a moment when the woman would inquire if they had anything that wasn't so rich and Stefan would step out from behind the counter "Well let's see what we got Ma'am!" he'd begin casually strolling around the shop "It really just depends on what flavors ya like! If you don't like anything rich then stay away from any of the chocolates since they're nothing but rich!" he would pick up a few things here and there to show to her "Some of our fruitier candies such as these salt water taffy offer something for people who ain't got much of a sweet tooth!" he'd pause though when Za'saad inquired about a bag of gummy worms and Stefan gave an ugly snort of laughter and shook his head "Of course they're real candy! It's just candy in the shape of worms ya goof!" he couldn't resist the laughter when the other said such silly things. Stefan would then turn to the other with a bright smile still chuckling a bit "Of course ya can also try some our other gummies, there's a big variety of flavors to choose from!" of course he'd also show her several other choices just in case the others didn't appeal to her.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Yummy Galaxxy
                          I'M SO STUPID I FORGOT TO QUOTE YOUUUU crying crying crying

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:49 am
                          x
                          User Image
                          User Image

Just as the petite blond made her choice in sweet treasury, a sopping black goo practically sprayed over her fingertips, latching down until she could only pull at the slime. It poured over the candy in a black tar waterfall, pooling onto the floor in great heaps until it threatened to devour the rims of her shoes.

‘This one-’
                                                                                  ‘It’s her--’
                                                                                      ‘Leave her.’
                                                                                          ‘This one-’
                                                                                              ‘She’ll come.’
                                                                                                  ‘Then him--’
                                                                                                      ‘Yes.’

The lighting in Sucre’s flickered until the glass shattered and showered over the trio’s heads, leaving only the dim sunlight as a solace of illumination; which only faded within the growing seconds. Her scent was faint but trackable and had led the beast into one of the more perfect secluded areas of Downtown. She had been missing from the scene for quite some time - but now that she made her appearance in public, it was unmistakable. A rolling growl emanated from the bubbling slime. And the more she backed up, the more it progressed into their direction. There wouldn’t be time for fighting.

Several plastic bins fell and clattered to the ground. Treats rolled in all directions and painted the floor with colorful dots and lines. The fragrance, however, struggled to overwhelm the rotting sensation around the soon-to-be-forming beast. Another rolling grumble.

Unbeknownst to the watching eyes, the two hollowed, orange orbs focused in on the third party new to the group. It watched as the puddle rose and shaped into that of what looked like a massive, beastly wolf. And when she let out several quiet whimpers from her quivering lips. The form expanded, though it would be hard to notice past the drooling maw that approached. And with all the air it mustered - its mouth expanded and released a loud, echoing roar, splattering black, warm tar at the woman. A hellish fire-like light gleamed from the depths of its throat.

‘She’ll come.’

Ȳ̸̧̤͍͓̝̯̤̗̦̩̑̃̉̽̀̍ö̶̥̣̣͓̤̦̹̪͚̣̂̂̒͝ų̸̛͉͍̭̰͚̞̥̰͇̱͖͓̩̟͍̺̻͕̗͚́͒͌̔̆̀̂̓̀̓͐̀'̶̨̛͉̜̰̻̥͔̦̝̗͔̤̞̗̋̾̍̄̍̇̎̐͛̿̿͑̆̎͆̕͝l̵̫͖͎̖̻̗̼̳̝͗̑̈́̒̐͘͠ͅl̸͕̖̪͍̦̔̓̈̈́̿̿͑̈͋̉̀͘͘͝ ̷̪͕͋̐̽̒̋̈́̂͒̅̓̿͝͝ç̶̱͚̺̖̥͖̤̯̰̯͛̽̈̀̊̓̉̚ͅǫ̷̡̡͚͉̭̳͕̣͙̺͚̤̎͌̎̅̊̒̚m̸̢̢̢̜̣̤̠̠̱̯̱̝̻̫̦̗͓̪̩̺͛̿̋͛́̅͂̒́̋̉̓͘̕͠ͅë̸͙̮̘́͛̔̎͒̈́̀̍̿̽̈̃͑̄̅̅͘.̵̨̛̟̥̗͓̺̦̀̔̈́͒̇̓̓̉̒̕̚͜

With only a moment or two’s hesitation it whipped in the direction of the other victim - a gentle, ginger haired male. Its tongue curled over the roof of its mouth and lapped over its sharp bottom row of teeth. Easily it towered almost two feet above the man. Its jaw dropped, snapping shut once before opening wide and charging forward with all its might.

It swallowed Stefan whole.

And just like that the beast was gone, phased through the floor and leaving behind nothing but the black slimy mess it left behind. A flash of neon green followed close behind, seeping through the space between the tiles and fleeing out the front door - disappearing into the distance.

╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤

Somewhere.
                                                                              In the depths of Soleil.
                                                                              Stefan's body would be deposited.
                                                                              Soulless, battered, and left unconscious. . .

Ashtail Foxclaw

By Bi Blitz

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items
                          More Items
                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                          Other Community Areas
                          Virtual Spaces
                          Fun Stuff
                          Gaia's Games
                          Mini-Games