Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:53 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Would he do that? Of course he would do that! He'd do anything within his power for her. Squeezing himself between her legs, making sure not to get kicked, he rested his hands on her hips and pressed his forehead to hers. "Of course I would..." he replied softly with a matching smile. Moving his lips up to her ear, he grazed the skin as he inhaled sharply. "Anything to hear you scream," he whispered seductively. He so did love making her squirm. The way her body shuddered always felt so amazing against his touch. But if he wanted to do that, first he needed to lock the door. Pulling away from her, Finn walked over to the door, flipped the open sign to closed and locked the door. Dime meowed in protest to which Finn just dropped his hand against the cat's head.

Walking back over to his wife, a devious smirk on his lips, he gripped her hips tight as he planted his lips onto hers. He hadn't gotten a proper kiss this morning before work. She was so sleepy lately because of this stomach thing she had that it was hard to get much love at all. Of course he understood but he had needs; even if it was just kissing the love of his life.

Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:10 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She giggled childishly, pushing her forehead back and letting her curls fall backward. She shifted herself and began to rub a foot sensually along the back of his thigh, thinking about slipping her shoes off overall. She shook in his grip again, pushing her cheek up against his and gasping slightly. "Finn..~" She purred. Her body turned, watching him pull away and move towards the door. Ohhh~. In public at that. How... Daring. She shook again, fingers gripping the edge of the counter in anticipation. She inhaled, back arching and legs instantly moving around his waist. "Finn.." She whispered again.

His lips pressed close and hers pursed in return. Hair fell back against her shoulder blades and a blush began to cover her cheeks already. She could never get used to Finn's kisses, his touches... Nothing. Nothing with him ever got old - it was a hard sign of her love for him. To always show such interest in him. Her hands moved up instinctively, curving and paying with the edges of his hair. Though if it moved any deeper, they'd feel along the roots of the golden brown, soft locks... So handsome~. Both fingertips rubbed along, her tongue already playfully resting along the threshold of his lip.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Sorry for all the sudden re-quoting. I just realized I had something wrong in my last 6 posts.
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Playful; Sick?; Aroused.
Money: $500

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:00 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

The way she said his name. Finn felt a curve of his lips against hers as the sound echoed in his mind. Feeling her tongue practically begging for entrance he couldn't help but oblige the request. His lips parted and his tongue slipped out to meet hers. With his grip on her hips, he pulled her against his pelvis, his arousal coming back full force with just the kiss. Compared to when they were teenagers, she had become an expert in the bedroom and knew just what to do to turn him on. Although, when it came to her, it didn't take much. She was an easy switch for him.

From her hips, his hands moved to her thighs before slowly running up her sides. His touch was light but so full of passion. He loved this. Not necessarily the sex, although he did love that, but the closeness. He loved being this close to her. His fingers crawled up her back before slipping a hand to her chest and running a finger over her n****e.

((OOC; I was like o.o My god what's going on?!))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:16 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She gasped faintly, tongue flickering against his in a swirling motion that could only be expressed as want. It had been so long to feel him get closer and closer like this - and boy did it feel good. Her lips opened and closed slightly again, tongue still feeling along his. Her body slid forward at the same time of gasping, the dress making it easy to move her body without fail. Her hips mashed his, legs moving up to rub against the back of his thighs again. Hands moved deeper into his hair, gripping at the roots and releasing them over and over, feeling to the edges of the tips before back down to the skin. "Hnn-nn.." She breathed against his lips.

The dress hitched up to his touch, first up her thighs, then the corner moving along with his wrist and forearm. Her side dipped in, following along with his touch, making her shoulder and head do the same, redirecting the kiss to the side before she pulled back up smoothly. It was almost a dance now. It was difficult when he knew her buttons so well. She always wondered if that was one of the keys to being a soul mate.. To know every necessary movement with only a little mystery behind it. After all, she had a been a virgin before she met Finn.. And now... She was practically an addict for their sex. The lining of the bra shifted, and his hand was underneath, making her tense before shivering.

OOC: xD Yeah, that was so my fault.
It was one of those moments that you look back and think, "Son of a... UGH."
Feeling: Playful; Aroused.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:26 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Having her against him like this, he could feel his pants growing tighter and tighter by the second. Thank god she was wearing a dress today. Maybe she did it on purpose just so she could get some. He wasn't complaining at all! He wanted nothing more right now than to fill her with everything that they hadn't been able to do the last few days. Her legs moved up and down his thighs and pulling one hand from her dress, he ran it along the length of her ribs, down her waist, along her thigh and over her knee. His finger smoothly slid up her inner thigh teasing along her bikini line once again. Smiling against her lips, he pulled away slowly to trail kisses along her jaw and down her neck.

He was REALLY hoping no one would interrupt this time. Finn couldn't keep himself contained much longer. In fact, after this little tease, he was sure he was going to take her on the counter. He was so glad she was wearing a dress. They were dirty people if they were going to turn the candy shop into their bedroom for the moment, but when you have needs they need to be met! And as the manager, he didn't mind it as much compared to an employee doing it. Different, hypocritical standards. Having his lips leave her body, he crouched down, kissing her knee and slowly making his way further and further up.

((OOC; I under stand. Also, I dunno if you wanna do a time skip or have Bree get suddenly sick so I'll leave it up to you))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:27 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Eyes closing, her lips continued to press against his, over and over. Such electricity.. It made her lips tingle. Her tongue flickered and she tilted her head up, cooling as he slipped down her neck. The more her body jerked, the quicker that sick feeling was returning. She swallowed, attempting to brush it off, making her throat bob slightly to his kisses. Her shoulder dipped to his touch again, making her side tremble and give in to the feeling of his fingertips. "H-Ah..." The noises were unintentional... But when you were as active as they were and hadn't had sex in quite some time, it was definitely something that she had been waiting for. The sickness had been there for about a week now.. But hopefully it was going away. Her legs tightened around his waist, shoving him closer and pushing herself against him.

F-Finally.. They would have their... B-Bu.. B-... B-... All thoughts stopped. She didn't feel so good. N-No. Not now. Please not now. Not when she could finally- Her body fell back once he crouched down and kissed her knee. Th-There.. Laying down should... Her biggest mistake. Her eyes opened and instantly something in her became disoriented. Everything was dizzy.. Her throat lurched and her hands fumbled on the counter, pushing herself up quickly. "F-Finn-" She started, but with extreme agility and cautiousness, swung her leg over his head and suddenly made a run for the back of the shop. Chest heaved inwards and she slammed a hand against the door, fumbling in her wedges. Her knees hit tile floor, the door slowly swinging closed behind her. Tears welled. Everything was hurting. Stomach lurching. NO. Why now?? OF ALL ********> Disturbing liquid noises could be heard coming from the bathroom of Sucre's - Bree's occasional strained sounds thrown in. Tears fell with the vomit, everything practically acid. She hadn't eaten much that morning or the night before and she knew it for a fact now that whatever she had eaten was coming back up in that instant. Hands gripped porcelain before the other felt back against the lid of the toilet, making sure the lid wasn't going to fall onto her head. Her hair was short enough it hadn't mattered much if it would be pulled up or not, but the sudden income of heat made her face a little red on top of the paleness. It stung so damn much... The pain was endless this week. She reached for the lever, flushing between pukes, which came about three to five times before finally slowing. Her lips quivered... Opened, parted, and panting.

OOC: Well. After contemplating and playing "Enee Meenee" like a damn child, I've decided.
Time to send Bree into a sexless depression.
Feeling: Definitely Sick; Upset.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Before he could go any further he heard his name stutter from her lips and her leg swing over his head. Getting up and following her with his eyes, his brow furrowed in concern. Yeah, he was just a little upset that they were interrupted by whatever was wrong with her but his main priority was her health. Readjusting himself, knowing he wasn't going to get what he wanted, he could hear her heaving in the bathroom. That's it! She was going to the hospital. A week now. He wasn't going to take this lying down anymore! Walking to the back of the store, not bothered by the sounds other than feeling concern, he came up behind her and pulled her hair back until she was done. He had seen her sick plenty of times before, as she had with him so this wasn't really anything new. Although, she had never been THIS sick for a whole week.

"Bree, you're going to the doctor's. No arguments this time," he said with a firm but gentle tone. He grabbed a paper towel and handed it to her as he knelt down beside her, hand on her back. "I'm worried about you. At least do it for me, okay?" he asked, though it was more a rhetorical question than an actual one.

((OOC; Poor girl!))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her jaw clenched down and she began to sniffle and sob into the toilet, leaning over and resting her cheek against the lid once she lifted her head and pulled it down. Her bottom lip suckled in and her eyes narrowed, looking upset and tired of this. Quivering and shaking, she looked up at him before her purple eyes fell defeated onto the white lid. "I-I don't want to.. I don't want to, Finn..." She repeated, her voice hoarse before she cleared her throat. Ow. The acid mixed in with the contents only made that harder to do. God she needed to brush her teeth and take a damn shower... Curl up somewhere safe where no one could touch her. She sniffled, the tears falling heavily over her nose and under her cheek.

"I-It's just a bug... P-Please.. I don't want to..." Even if she didn't mind hospitals and doctors, she was just much too stubborn to go see one for something that could be laid off as a bug. Her bottom fell to the floor, legs curling up so as her dress wouldn't let anything be exposed, just barely covering her knees. Relaxing her hands into her lap, she shook her head, tears still falling. 'I don't want to'.. She mouthed, shoulders shivering before her eyes closed, looking completely away from him.

OOC: I know. ;-; I asked 2 people.
Then did a coin flip.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:55 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

She looked so...helpless. Crying and shaking, she huddled herself into a ball of defeat. With a slightly frustrated sigh, Finn gathered her into his arms. "Listen, I know you're too stubborn to go but this has been going on for a week. If you want it to go away you need to go to the doctor so they can give you the medicine for it," he said rubbing her back. Even if he got upset about her bullheadedness, he still loved her. This time she was just being dumb. If your sick, you go to the doctors. Kissing the top of her head, he gave her a reassuring squeeze. "I'm gonna call the doctor later today and set up an appointment. You better go," he said with concern but sternness in his words. He let it slide long enough. At first he let if slide because he thought that maybe it was just a stomach thing like she keeps saying, but even those don't last this long.

((OOC; XD Really? You asked people on what you should do?! ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:13 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She curled into his chest, warm and comforting while she dabbed at her mouth with the paper towel. She pressed her cheek hotly against his chest, sniffling and letting the tears slow. It wasn't fair... It wasn't fair that she got sick like this... They were supposed to have a happy life. Occasional sickness... Lots of sex.. Cuddling together.. Working like normal people... She sniffled again, reaching up and rubbing her eyes. "I just..." She sniffled and tugged at his shirt, covering her mouth with the paper towel so no smell would get out - IF it smelled like anything. Probably just gross. "I w-want you so bad.. I-It's been almost a week.. I-it's like I have some kind of virus that you don't want..." She sniffled. "I-I know you want us to be safe... B-But I can't stand it..."

She rubbed at her eyes again. "I-I'll go b-brush my teeth... A-And come back maybe.." She whispered. She didn't want to lay down and feel sick again. She'd gotten enough of that...

OOC: I just felt so dang bad making Bree feel like this. ;-;

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:52 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

It was nice to know that she wanted him so badly that it upset her she was sick, but still...Finn shook his head. "No, just stay home today. If you want I'll take the rest of the day off and take care of you," he suggested, willing to lose one day of business just for her. He could easily manage that. Sucre's was a pretty popular place with the kids around here that it wouldn't hurt at all. He smiled down at her with his usual boyish smile. If she was still this sick, he didn't want her doing a whole lot until she got better. She needed rest for that. With a small groan, he got up off the floor and held out his hand for her to help her to her feet. "Come on, let's get Dime and go home," he said lovingly.

((OOC; Awww ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:59 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"F-Finn, no..." She shook her head slightly, stubbornly. The nausea would be gone for a few hours now, so that was at least a good thing to know. She couldn't feel it nearly as much as she had behind the counter a while ago. Shakily she reached for his hand, taking his fingertips and pulling herself up fully. "Y-You don't have to close for me..." She murmured. Even after two years of being married and five whole years together, she wouldn't let him sacrifice something like that for her.. Purple-brown eyes looked up at him, still teary. She really did miss the closeness.. She missed it a lot... She was so used to being in his arms every night.. But it felt like she was sleeping in a whole other bed - figuratively of course.

OOC: I know right? =w=

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:56 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He knew she was going to say that. He waved his hand lazily, "Pfft! It's not a problem," he replied casually. Finn wanted to make sure she was okay. Her well being took a front seat over the store any day. He would not allow her to walk around the city all sick like! How could he live with himself, and her, knowing he let that go on? He couldn't! With a soft smile, he used his thumb to wipe the remainder of her tears. "You're always more important to me. I would do anything for you Bree," he said as he kissed her forehead and walked back to the front of the store. He grabbed his things, deciding on taking the clipboard of inventory with him. He could at least order new stock from home so technically he'd be getting SOME work done.

"Come on Dime, we're taking momma home," he said to the cat that was laying on the counter looking out the window. To the sound of his name being called, he sat up and looked over his shoulder at his master. "I said let's go! Don't dawdle around you," he continued as the cat made no notion in moving. Dime continued to sit there a moment before padding over and jumping onto Finn's shoulder.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The papertowel still covering her mouth, her eyes darted to the side before closing as she felt his finger underneath her eye for a fraction of a second, drying out any section of wet tears that hadn't quite streamed. Opening them back up, she looked at him, a warm smile covering her face; though all that could be seen was her cheeks lifting in accordance. She'd make it up to him.. Now that she was certainly feeling better as the sickness had obviously belted out of her for the morning (hopefully), she'd definitely finish what she started. Riiiiight after a good teeth brushing.

Bree clambered after, a little wobbly on the way over but nonetheless feeling loved though still upset. She swallowed, hoping he'd come back.. She really hated being such an inconvenience.

{Character Exit.}

OOC: --
Feeling: Definitely Sick; Upset; Loved.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:19 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn grabbed all of his things, making sure he had the keys to the store. Walking to the door with his gray cat perched on his shoulder, he unlocked the door and walked out, locking the door after Bree. "Come on baby, let's go home," he murmured against her skin as he leaned in and kissed her temple. At his words, Dime nudged his head against Finn's cheek, purring. "I didn't mean you!" he huffed as the cat continued to love him. Ugh, there was no resisting the cuteness! Finn rolled his eyes and sighed, petting the needy cat.

SUCRE'S REFINEMENT CLOSED FOR THE DAY

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers