Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:18 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Me never minded the rain. It was peaceful. Beautiful. A constant song filled with the peaceful drumming of drops furiously upon hardened earth. The place didn't carry the smell of home however, no, not of the primal abodes she had once known. The rain was welcome, but it made her wistful for the new memories and the old life she had once held. She didn't deserve that life however, and she was content with her new one in truth. Lelwani was resting on the window sill as she could hear and Mel was gently brushing her fingers over the wooden frame of the newly carved bird house. She had no idea what to do with it look wise as she could never see it, but she knew she did a good job for the local feathered rabble. The tribal spirit merely sat upon one of the circled seats near her counter before a nagging feeling came to her.

The woman gasped as she felt like something was invading her very person. She knew what it mean, she knew what that feeling was. It was all clear within an instant that the intruder placed their hands upon the place because it was as though he was placing his hands upon her. The spirit stood up and within moments a pool of water appeared at her fear, shimmering with an unnatural movements before she sunk in. The house was only filled with the soft chirping of a blue bird....and the harsh thrum of rain.

At the store, as the intruder looked towards one of the cases of cupcakes and made his way towards it he would notice a reflection on its glass of something that was not him. It was only a moment later before the figure in the glass emerged from what looked to be a pool of water. He would get a clear look at her, a woman who stood towering and covered in tribal markings that provided soft light. Her eyes did not quite look to him, but past him as if he were not there and yet....she was very well aware of his presence.

She stood there for a moment quiet before speaking "This place is not for the likes of thieves." her tone was pointed, but she did not speak angrily "You have invaded a pure place with the intend of taking from it. It is pouring outside." she tilted her head "Are you perhaps...in need?" she seemed concerned now rather than angry. Ready to protect her place, but her tone was more soothing and motherly than stern.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:Sucre's] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird],]✉✉Mood:[Weary]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Someone]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Sorry for the wait.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:03 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

He hadn't noticed the pool, didn't even notice the reflection in the glass, so intent was he on getting out of the rain and maybe even getting a bite to eat. Krotak was not so desperate though, and something in his primordial brain knew that they were not alone. Even the little bird on the windowsill was casting a distinctly aware vibe, and though he could not pinpoint a source, he knew there was trouble. He began fidgeting on his brother's shoulder, but with no distinct threat, there was nothing for him to point out. He saw it first, the reflection of a figure rising out of the pool. He gently but rapidly pecked at Erik, his eyes focused on the reflection. Erik caught the hint, but it was already too late. The figure had risen out of the pool and was towering over them. Erik carefully put the cupcake back down. He would rather lose a meal and have to sleep in a flood than lose his life. Now he was shaking not just from the cold, but out of fear. She may have had a vaguely human form, but she was definitely not human, no, even with his limited knowledge of the supernatural, he knew that she had to be something much more extraordinary.

His usual bravado had left him, and now he could only hope that honesty and humility would save his skin. Though...her words seemed a bit unusual to him, as if she had been about to smite him, then upon reflecting on the weather, she had thought better of it and sought to give him a trial. Maybe if he finally swallowed his pride and admitted that he really was sort of desperate, maybe she would grant him clemency or something. "I-I'm sorry. I had not meant to profane sacred soil or anything. As you said, it is pouring outside. The streets are flooded and water is flowing across rapidly. The places I normally stay are all flooded. Public buildings are closed and locked up tight, so I couldn't get in them well. It's so cold out, when I found that one of the windows wasn't locked...I just wanted to find someplace at least dry to stay. And I'm afraid as soon as I smelled so much delicious food, I just couldn't help myself. I haven't eaten since the day before yesterday, and it all looked so good..." Even as he feared for his life, his mouth was still watering and the occasional grumble could be heard from his belly. "I promise, I haven't broken or tampered with anything. I'll just, head out now. Sorry to intrude." Well, he would head out if she let him, though he really had no idea where he would go.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: OkxxxxxxFunds: $0.17xxxxxxPlace to stay: UnknownxxxxxxMood: ScaredxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Sorry that took forever.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Perhaps Mel would have been more upset any other day, but she did try to find the best in a person. The ancient spirit could have easily assailed the thief, but Mel was not the type to fight without knowing why. This place was beloved to her, more than even herself, but she still cared for people and living things more. It was a place of happiness at the end of the day and she believed...that most of the people in this town would not violate its sacred grounds without reason. She continued to stand by, waiting for his explanation though she could sense his fear.
Mel felt terrible about it, but knew she had to remain firm as this was not only her store, but that sweet young couples who bought it before. The owners had been so kind as to allow her to sign on as co-owner. She did need to make sure people know that even in her kindness she would not allow them to simply threaten it.

Her face softened as he spoke of his plight, the fear and worry in his voice. It did at least confirm her suspicion that he was not truly a criminal out of choice, but out of necessity. His stomach was grumbling.....Mel had long forgotten what it meant to truly hunger. The spirit ate, but never did she have a reason for the dead no longer had a reason to eat. Her own displeasure with having her home away from home broken into was quickly replaced by the care she normally displayed for others.
She raised her hand "Wait." she spoke gently feeling around as she found the cupcake he had picked up and put back. She held it out to him allowing him to take it before moving past him to the door. She had a feeling it was even more dreadful than she thought, though the spirit liked the rain. She waved her hand as a stream of water made its way from her tribal clothing to form a large dome overhead.

She looked back, or rather in his general direction "A cupcake is not a meal." she said sternly as she moved past him to go and lock the window he had broken into. That should have been taken care of some time ago. Once that was done she came back "My home is a walk from here. I will make you something healthier, and I've plenty of beds." she said.
She held out her hand for him to take if he so wanted. Mel had no problem opening up her home to the stranger...perhaps it was antiquated but in her time this kindness was normal for her. She didn't want to let it go. The man seemed to truly need a place to stay and so she would not toss him out into the wetness and cold.

Translation(s):

Venue:Sucre's] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird],]✉✉Mood:[Weary]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Someone]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Sorry for the wait.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:35 pm
asbloodrunscold

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

He was kind of getting the feeling that he would make it out of this, though his body was still tensed up just in case he needed to make a run for it. Well actually, a fly for it would be much easier, and Krotak was well aware of the signs that his perch was going to change. If need be, they could be decent decoys for each other and hopefully escape here in one piece. But of course, all of this was only if the woman before him tried anything hostile. Even if she remained neutral, there would be no reason to escape. He did exactly as she instructed him, pausing his retreat and keeping tabs on things as best as one eye could do. His general observation quickly became more focused as her hand moved towards the cupcake he had picked up earlier. Was she going to toss it because unclean hands had been on it? At least let her toss it to him instead of in the garbage. And lo and behold, it wasn't tossed, but rather gently given to him. As soon as she moved past him, he devoured it, not wasting a single crumb.

She seemed to be analyzing how much rain was falling. Had she been in here so long that she didn't know what the weather was like outside? Was she a ghost or something bound to this place? It would be his luck to break into a haunted store. But she looked so solid though? As he was quietly musing, she managed to make a shield against the rain out of...well, rain. Like fighting fire with fire but opposite elements. Holy s**t he had messed with the home of a bender ghost. With the rain dome just sort of chilling there, she turned back in his general direction, well, about five feet to his left and maybe half a foot too low, and addressed him once more. So wait, did that mean she was blind? A blind bender ghost? How the crap did this town have such a motley collection?She stated the obvious: yes, a cupcake was not a meal, but it was something that he could get his hands on, so that made it the best option he had. Though maybe he should mind his inner snark, she seemed pretty annoyed with him for some reason. Was this the point where he would have to escape? Had she given him the thing he had contaminated and then was going to hand him over to the cops or punish him herself? Instead she gave him the most intimidating and antiquated sounding offer of hospitality he had ever heard. "S-sure, thanks. I really appreciate it." Taking her hand was supremely awkward, but she was kind of a lot bigger than him, and maybe her little water dome wouldn't shelter him if he wasn't close. Besides, beggars and choosers, you know. "The name's Erik. And my raven friend here is Krotak. He's thankful for your help too."

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: SolidxxxxxxFunds: $0.17xxxxxxPlace to stay: with the blind bender ghostxxxxxxMood: ?xxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:43 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧⑧
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:08 am
User Image

xxxx ✫ Kristine Darkraven ✫xxxx

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Indeed, it felt so good to see the sunny weather again after a long time. Last week, she applied for a job at the Smoothie Palace, that interesting spot located at the beach. Since there wasn't that much people during that time, her first days on the job were slow, but she was content. After all, Kristine should at least be a bit more productive with her time, more so when heading outside. Not to mention that the view was lovely, reminding her of her past job when she was still a student in the academy. Technically, she's still a student, but of a different school program. More importantly, that new job was quite an accomplishment for Kristine; she deserved to spoil herself a little for that.

The sweets shop was definitely her first stop for the day, and the first thing she eyed upon was the selection of home-made sweets, covered with chocolate, even in frosting form. Heck, the cupcakes over there was just delectable and she just wanted to a buy a box full of it. However, she should control herself and be a bit more sensible. Perhaps, there were more delicious treats that she would find, ones that were worth her time. For now, the young lady's mouth was watering at the sight of those baked goods.

"Maybe I should ask someone to help me out on the recommendations..." she whispered, verdant eyes glowing with curiosity and excitement, not taking her eyes off the glass display case.

But unknown to her, answers to the questions left hidden would come in unexpected places, and today might be the time for her to find out.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: happy
Company: mostly herself
Money: $112.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC: Time for the drama to begin. XDD

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"I can help with that! Just give me one moment darling!" a voice set in a soothing sing song tone would call from the back as the sound of rustling could be heard. It was soon that a figure clad in tribal garbs and covered in glowing tattoos would emerge from the back. In their hands was a box of chocolate bars which they carried over to the shelf, guiding by the sweet chirping of a little blue bird. They were followed by a floating staff which seemed to remain ever so close to the large figure.

The woman began to set bars within the box there, keeping them neat though the little songbird occasionally reset one of the bars to make sure it was truly neat. Once it was done the figure let go of the box, but instead of falling a shimmering stream of water caught and carried it away as the woman turned in Kristine's general direction.

The tall figure approached but stopped some ways away before bowing "Hello! I am Melpomene Zamir, the owner and current manager." though since her being promoted she had yet to find another manager to run things as well. It mattered little to her of course, she'd be here at the shop regardless. The smile of the woman's face was motherly, as if she was a long time friend who cared deeply for the soul who had entered into her store.

"I aim to make sure you have the perfect sweets for those cravings so that your day can be ever brighter!" she said, the sound of a harp playing within the shop though there seemed to be none seen at the moment. The woman did not move her head, nor look about but the bird gave a bow. She took hold of her staff "Now, what might you be looking for? We have many options and I've even baked many of these sweets myself. You tell me what you have in mind and I will serve."

Translation(s):

Venue:Sucres] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Customers]✉✉Mood:[Cheery]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:15 am
User Image

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

"E-eh?" the human girl was startled at the voice that was warm like honey, looking around frantically, only to see that the woman, the manager, materialized in front of her. Kristine was close to letting out a scream if it wasn't for her hand concealing her mouth. Dammit. A downside of having PTSD was being jumpy whenever she was agitated, and today, it showed. She calmed herself down, knowing that she shouldn't react too rudely in front of the woman who was a stranger to her, and yet, there was something that reminded her of Zora, the band teacher who was like a family figure that was a pain to let go of, one among the many memories that lingered to stay no mattered how hard she tried to let go. Just because she was now in a new place together with Sigmund didn't mean that the past would just melt away, no matter how much she wished it to be.

Especially that smile, an expression of kindness, a picture ingrained onto Kristine's head. That was one trait that reminded her of Zora. No, she shouldn't be bothered by it too much.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Zamir. I'm Kristine Darkraven. Been in the city for a few months now," she replied to the greeting, having to act cordial. The showmanship was also something that was worth noting, though her eyes were also trained to the avian companion, that blue bird. Having a pet definitely sounded nice, if the cat plushie the student still had in her room would count as one. The harp music was definitely soothing and she couldn't help but close her eyes, getting lost in the music. Maybe she should work on a guitar composition based on this experience, but that would wait till later, more so when it was the current concern that deserved most of her attention, the recommendation for sweets.

"Ah... That's impressive, you making some of the sweets for this store. Well, what can you recommend for me? I am more inclined towards milk chocolate, but I won't mind something with citrus in it. That's my mood for today," she replied, her tone being sheepish. To be fair, she was chill for mostly anything, but what she insinuated was her current craving, and it would change at any time depending on the situation. Kristine's hand grasped on the strap of her messenger bag as she waited, hoping that she was being specific enough.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: mostly in awa
Company: the manger and her bird
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene clapped her hands together gently "Well then welcome to the city Miss Darkraven." she greeted before she listened to the young woman ask her for recommendations for treats. Melpomene nodded her head "Luckily for you I know a very good recipe. I actually have some out today." the spirit moved away, gracefully almost like she was floating away from Kristine as she moved to the new wooden shelves. The bird moved away from her and began to hop and plod along its experiences before coming to one holder.

Melpomene gently produced a bag and took the smallish tongs from it as he picked up a number and placed them into the small plastic bag decorated with birds. She waited until it felt right before placing it back and moving back "Try one." he said holding it out just to make sure she liked it. They were interesting little chocolate truffles with a gentle filling to lend it that citrus flavor. The bird returned to her shoulder as they held it out.

"If it is not to your liking we always have more. The other owners, my..partners have made it quite easy to fulfill ones cravings here." she said waiting to see if the customer was satisfied with that. She could always get her more, but Mel did like to recommend things especially for things like that. They two just stood there waiting looking quite a bit like a certain music teacher and even their blue lizard.

Translation(s):

Venue:Sucres] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Customers]✉✉Mood:[Cheery]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 pm
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Seeing how Mel moved around was an interesting sight for the human girl, more so with the bird being the company. The hold on the strap loosened a bit as she no longer felt too tense compared to minutes ago. The treats that were picked up for her to sample were visually appealing. Beyond what she could emulate from recipes from her ex-boyfriend long ago, and even the new discoveries through the internet and through her recent cooking experience with Sigmund. Once the truffles were handed to her, she gingerly picked up one as if she was holding an egg, fearing of breaking the piece with her fingers.

"Well, here it goes," Kristine whispered before taking a bite, making sure to even catch the zesty citrus feeling into her mouth before she chewed. The taste of keylime exploded into the orifice, coating every nook and cranny with the delectable feeling. God, that was so good, she broke into a wide smile. Her verdant eyes dilated like saucers, mainly because of excitement and intrigue, together with the loud hum that escaped her lips. She really never had tasted keylime before so it was all new to her. Perhaps, Sigmund should also try them as well, just to make sure that she was in fact sharing with the man who became a brotherly figure to her.

"It's quite amazing," her nod was slow before popping the rest of the truffle piece into her mouth, having to finish that off for a good measure, "Do you have more desserts that have citrus in it and also made out of milk chocolate aside from the truffles? I may be in the mood to try out some more until I can decide what to bring home." And even to find out more answers, she added silently, kept to herself. That longing crept up inside her again, but she shouldn't force Mel into providing such answers unless she would still have free time in her hands.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: mostly in awe
Company: Mel and her bird
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:01 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נυℓч ②⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨④
( ⑨ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I'll just have the Neapolitan combo. Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry."

The Neapolitan trio was the combination that Benjamin wanted to try, and his day off was the perfect time to do so. He had been busy with his job for a few more days till he finally has the Sunday off. His sweet tooth craving had kicked in, so he was planning to pick up something from this store. Ice cream would just be something that he enjoyed here; chocolate treats would be something he would buy once he was done enjoying the cold treat. After the blond was done paying for the treat, the scoops piled high onto a paper up, he picked up the ice cream and sat down near one of the available tables.

Once Ben settled down on the table, the half-demon picked up his tablet; he was browsing on the updates regarding the upcoming novels and the dates of release, something important for Bookworm's. He ate two spoonfuls, letting the flavor coat his tongue, before tapping and scrolling on the screen. He then use the keypad to type in the website for the updates to show up since he was using the browser. At least there was free Wi-Fi here, so why not take advantage of that?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: craving something
Company: everyone inside
Money: $15.50 (Wallet - after paying); $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $959.75
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Happy
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Blond man
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Yellow dress and tan sandals

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

So much had been happening for Lola the past few days. One of the biggest things was that she had gone back to work as a waitress. For some it sounded like a bad deal, but the huldra loved it. She felt so happy and extraordinarily lucky for having a job where she was able to socialize on a daily basis. On that note, having a friend to talk to just as much! It felt great to have a close friend again as well! He was super tech savvy, and showed her some new stuff on the computer. Well, supposedly phones could do it too but she had a tough time figuring it out on the small contraption. She’d have to get more help from Peers later.

At the current moment the green haired woman was dying for some candy. It had been awhile since she last craved anything, but her appetite was finally back. So there she was, eagerly bounding through the doors of the store with the widest smile on her face. She audibly gasped as her green eyes widened while taking in the entirety of the room. There was a crazy variety of things! She wasn’t always fond of sugary stuff, but she also didn’t hate it. Today just felt like a day she should try something different for once.

While she began her stroll through the selections, someone sitting down enjoying their treat caught her attention. They had ice cream! Without even thinking she loudly blurted out to herself, “Oh, that looks delicious! I think I’m going to get some ice cream, too.” The day was sunny and warm, it seemed like a perfect treat. Although, truth be told, she didn’t feel the cold of the ice cream so that refreshing aspect was lost on her. She bounded up to the counter and to her surprise they had salted caramel. Now that was something she’d enjoy even more.

One scoop salted caramel, please. No, no, wait! Let’s make that two scoops.” She giggled to herself, feeling giddy about indulging a little more than usual. After she received her frozen treat and paid for it she went to sit down as well. She didn’t sit directly next to the blond man, but still relatively close by. “Perfect day for some ice cream, isn’t it?” she couldn’t help but comment. Taking a big spoonful, she stuck it in her mouth. The flavor exploded as it melted along her tongue and a low hum of contentment escaped her. “Salted caramel, you did not disappoint.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:56 am
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Okay, four novels so far to be released after a few months, and a month more before the copies would be delivered to the bookstore. Also thinking that he should snag one copy of them after pre-ordering. A female voice nearby caught his attention, his finger hovering just an inch apart from the screen. Baby blue eyes took in her looks, the sun-kissed tanned skin together with the green hair. It was as if she was a nature goddess herself, if she's definitely from a foreign island, but he shouldn't judge too much on the looks. The British lad nodded at the mention of salted caramel being the flavor, a twinge of his accent blending in with his words.

"I agree with what you said. Exquisite flavor, the salt matching well with the sweetness of the caramel. Quite a trend nowadays. But also, have you heard of the Neapolitan trio? Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. That's what I'm having at the moment," he put his tablet down, taking in more of the ice cream. "I have a hunch that you have tried at least once in your lifetime," he went on after letting the substance melt in his mouth. After his tongue became warm, he went on with another spoonful. The ice cream had gone a bit softer so that it was manageable for him to eat.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: craving something
Company: everyone inside (including the girl)
Money: $15.50 (Wallet); $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $959.75
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Happy
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Blond man
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Yellow dress and tan sandals

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Lola wasn’t entirely sure if the man was very interested in talking. She always started conversations out of nowhere and people could be weirded out by it. She still tried anyway. When the man did respond she was thrilled, and more than a little enthralled with his accent. “Yes, exactly! It’s such a good flavor combo. I always like that extra kick of saltiness in sweets.” She paused for a moment, tapping a finger against her chin as she pondered his next words. Neapolitan trio, huh? Well she didn’t know the name of it before, but she had seen that type of ice cream plenty. Usually it was complimentary alongside dessert cakes at work.

It definitely sounds good together.” If it didn’t taste good, at least the swirl of colors made it look pretty. She giggled a little and nodded her head. “You’d be right. Maybe I tried it before but it’s been long enough I don’t remember too well. Vanilla and chocolate on it’s own, sure, but not together with strawberry. I might have to bring a friend later and have him try some with me. If I get some now I might make myself sick.” Having two scoops of the decadent salted caramel was plenty for one day, not to mention she was going to be getting a large helping of candy to take home for later. She went ahead and took another large spoonful of ice cream while she had the chance. If she wasn’t careful she’d talk for days and let it melt.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games