Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 am
User Image

Victor sighed as he was apparently quite the spectacle if Miss Kalista's giggles were anything to go by. The larger man tried his hardest to not bump into anyone but his large frame and the path that his kitten was taking was not making it any easier for him "Vic please stop this!" his normally deep baritone became a bit higher as he became more desperate to catch the kitten. He didn't know what he was feeling at this moment but he didn't like it, it made him feel like there was no control and a sense of panic or something like that. More so he just didn't want Vic to get hurt. He would hear Kalista's suggestion and managed to stop himself before quite literally running into a child. He would begin to reach into his backpack trying to find something "I...don't have any treats...but..." he pulled out a little feather toy with a bell on it as he began to jingle it "...he seems to like this toy a lot..." thankfully her suggestion worked and the kitten was suddenly creeping back towards him before pouncing onto the man, digging his claws into the synthetic skin on his chest a bit, not that he was bothered any. With that he reached up and lifted the kitten and placed him back into his bag with a sigh "Thank you Miss Kalista...I wouldn't have thought of using something to lure him back..." his way of putting things weren't exactly eloquent but he got his point across "I am...Victor..." he remembered how he hadn't introduced himself earlier and Victoria had taught him to introduce himself to people who give him their names. Finally he sighed a bit and glanced over at the old couple and the people in the store, many of which were smiling and laughing at him and the show he put on. Suddenly feeling more self conscious than ever he slowly reached up and lifted his bandanna a bit higher on his nose so that more of his face was covered.

Wind Hime Princess

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:21 pm
By Bi Blitz

KALISTIA LE
"No matter what happens, I'll live happily until the end."

User Image

"Well, I'm just glad that everything works out well and you're welcome." She twirled a strand of hair in her fingers and smiled sheepishly. The suggestion that she had offered was just something she could think of in that moment and she was not sure whether it would work or not, so the fact everything turned out well made her happy. She gave him a bow and a nod of greeting of her own when he gave her his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Victor." Her eyes moved idly around, catching the small frame of the kitty that peeked from the bag. She laughed a little in amusement of the kitten cuteness before turning her gaze back to Victor, spotting his discomfort. She supposed she could guess the reason for that.

"That's alright, just an accident. No one is going to blame you for anything. Besides, the little one may just want to play a little, no harm done." She moved closer, hoping to offer him comfort, one hand habitually moving to his shoulder because stopping when she realized what she was doing and returned to her side. She was unsure what to say next as they were practically acquaintance. Remembering the food that had Victor so focused, she suggested jokingly. "I heard ice cream makes everything better. You may feel better too."

Money: $788.5
Mood: Curious
Clothing: Braided hair, white dress and flip flops
OOC:

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image

Victor shrugged his shoulders a bit once the pleasantries were over with, this wasn't so painful. Simple things like this were easy enough for the giant of a man to do, although certain things still befuddled the Cyborg. For now he decided to instead focus on the fact that Vic was trying to come out of his backpack again "No! Bad animal! Stay...no Vic...please just stay in the bag...." the Kitten seemed to listen to Victor for now as he sighed and looking down at her when she mentioned that Ice cream made everything better. Did it actually? He knew that he enjoyed the cream based sweet treat very much but did it make everything better? Well there was no reason for her to lie, such a delicious treat could probably solve any problem honestly now that he thought about it since he couldn't think of a reason to dislike ice cream. Outside of allergies that is. He would nod his head before getting in line and finally once it was his turn he would stare for a moment "One Strawberry Ice cream please...and one for my...acquaintance..." he spoke, pointing towards Kalista. Victoria had always told him that if someone did something for him then he should return the favor, it was...what did she say again?...Oh yeah! It was Polite.

Wind Hime Princess

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:51 pm
By Bi Blitz

KALISTIA LE
"No matter what happens, I'll live happily until the end."

User Image

She watched in amusement when the kitty wiggle a bit in the giant man's bag and then settled down. "He seemed to be a mischievious little kitty, does he do this a lot?" She wanted to pet the little kitty too, but she was not sure whether it was ok or not. It would be quite weird if she asked something like that. Turning her attention to Victor, she did notice that he looked a bit thoughtfully, perhaps thinking about her suggestion or just about the answer to her question.

Soon enough, her wondering was answered as he turned to order two ice cream, one for him and one for her, surprising her a little. She had not expected him to do so. "H-Huh? Ah, no, I-" Her denial was cut off at his expectant look, and she supposed it would be quite rude to deny his kindness. W-Well, it was not like he was paying, so she should not feel that way. Yeah! "I'll take a Mint Chocolate, thank you!" She really liked that flavor, the taste fresh and cool in her mouth.

Money: $788.5
Mood: Curious
Clothing: Braided hair, white dress and flip flops
OOC:

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:41 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:42 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

There was no contact from her cousins at all, not even from Xander's bride-to-be, so her days were mostly spent with her sales associates job as well as killing her targets. Her icy hands were drenched in blood, the one thing that was keeping her occupied from such wandering thoughts. But now, it wasn't the crimson liquid that drenched the ground; it was the cold rain shower that drenched the pathways, until Cassie finally showed up at that candy store which was morphed into something so much more. Anthony hadn't been showing up for work as a cashier for a long time now, so of course, she was worried, but for now, there was nothing she could do about it. A small crystallized rose bush had materialized with the touch of her pale fingers, the cold water being the source, situated just near the entrance, before she headed inside. It would melt away after a short while, a fleeting presence that was just temporary.

Crystal blue hues, dim with loneliness, were taking in the home-made sweets that were on display. They certainly looked tantalizing, though Cassie chose not to dig in just yet. Her gaze was then transferred to the ice cream section, the limited array of flavors popping up like rainbow stripes, though of a diverging variation. There was the mint chocolate version available, and while it was visually appealing, the ice huntress was not feeling the appetite. Maybe later, she could consider buying a scoopful on a cup.

She approached towards one of the tables, taking off her drenched raincoat and folding it neatly, before sitting down near the table. A small murmur escaped her lips, "I just don't know what's up with them... Did I fail?"

Mood: a bit too lost
Company:
Money: $80.00 (Wallet - after various expenses) ; $900.00 (Bank - after salary)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

J e s s ii c a k e

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

As if out of no where a certain ring appeared on Cassie's finger. A very familiar ring, one she would recognize.
                                                                                She would not have long to think as Iblis would come out of the ring in the form of smoke then his body would form out of said smoke. There he stood in front of Cassie with an actual smile on his face. "I've finally made it back, I've missed you more then you could know. I apologize for disappearing, I didn't have a choice and I just managed to finally escape. " It was as if Cassie's loneliness drew him to her. In truth it played a part in him returning. He had to act quick, it wasnt going to be pretty if he didn't get this done now. "You still have two wishes and I'm sorry to ask this in such haste but I need you to wish for me to be by your side no matter what forever. Or else I'm not going to be able to stay long and I'll be forced to leave again against my will."

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:05 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxAmeliaOlivasxx

W I T H: Iblis and Cassie M O N E Y: 994 doll hairs

i have accidentally edited my post and lost it!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                                                                  Black Fire Lord

ooc:

J e s s ii c a k e

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

The ring materializing on her finger did help in snapping her out of her thoughts, only to notice that it was the familiar ring from before, though she couldn't recall completely on the first time it ended up in her possession. Wait, how did it end up in here- The smoke wafted near her, and the familiar face of Iblis showed up, inducing a shock from the girl herself. His words left her speechless, leading her to feeling more of the guilt wrecking inside her with her head hanging down. It was only when another female piped up, stating that that was not how wishes were supposed to work, that her train of thoughts were once again cut short. Cassie sighed, "That girl's right. That's not how it works, and I don't want to use that excuse for my second wish. I admit that the sudden departure made me feel empty but..." A sad smile graced her lips, "It's nice to see you again, Iblis. You can catch up with me and explain what happened through like what people are supposed to do." She then pointed to the chair in front of her, a gesture for the Djinn to sit down if he would like to do so.

Crystal blue eyes then gazed up at the purple-skinned girl, the frown returning on her face. "May I ask your name, miss? You seem to know also about the rules regarding wishes. Are you also a Djinn like Iblis?" Cassie asked, feeling curious. She didn't appreciate the conversation being interrupted by her, but at least the person helped in preventing her from doing something she would end up regretting later on. The ice huntress, however, had something else reserved for her second wish, and that wouldn't involve that or the longing for her cousins and Solaris to be happy again just like before.

Mood: a bit too lost
Company: Iblis, another female
Money: $80.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

J e s s ii c a k e

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:52 am
User Image

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis nodded realizing he needed to slow down and properly explain things. He had some time so it was better to calmly explain things. "I do know how wishes work strange girl. Mind you in my haste I did not explain things properly which was my mistake. My apologies Cassie. Let's talk but first..." He turned to Amelia and granting himself a small wish a paper flew into his hand from the now open door. All as if the wind had just randomly kicked this piece of paper into his hands. He read through it getting the basics of who the girl was. Her name, what she was and basic information like that. "Half Djinn huh? You get your powers yet? You should have gotten them by now but there is always late bloomers I suppose. Well Amelia my name is Iblis Ifrit obviously as you probably already know a Djinn." With introductions made he could at least focus on the important thing.

Iblis looked back to Cassie and began to explain. "I never chose to leave you like that. Turns out an old acquaintance of mine managed to do something I haven't even been able to do yet. She another djinn much like me has managed to be able to make wishes for herself regardless of the gravity of it." How she got around the rules he was not sure of and while he could make big wishes if it in turn was for someone else he had only managed that. He had not figured out a way to do what she had. "In any case this djinn decided she'd force me to come back with her. Jealous b***h unfortunately considering how sharp her mind is. But regardless I've spent a lot of time just to be able to escape her and find my way back to you. However I don't know how long before she finds me again, hence why I asked for you to wish that. In this case I'd be giving you an extra wish and it can be more specific as in She is unable to take my ring from you. That would suffice. That's the way she got control over me seeing as normally wishes can't affect other djinn."

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

J e s s ii c a k e

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

J e s s ii c a k e

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:47 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxAmeliaOlivasxx

W I T H: Iblis and Cassie M O N E Y: 994 doll hairs

Amelia did not find it surprising that the girl with eyes made of ice agreed with her. What a pity it would have been to waste a wish just to let a Djinn escape his own personal issues. Of course, she had no knowledge of the pair's history, she didn't know anything at all about their relationship, but either way, Amelia was not one to stand down when she thought she was right. A wish is a precious thing after all, and very few are able to actually come across one. Let alone three, or in her case, she had two remaining.

It was then that the white-haired beauty asked her for her name, questioning whether or not she was a Djinn herself, but before Amelia had a chance to reply, the black-haired man spoke up. He felt the need to defend himself, that he knew how wishes work, yet Amelia still found his request to be quite selfish. She watched as a piece of paper floated into his hand and he knew her name, that she was only half of a Djinn, and for some reason, he believed that Amelia would get Djinn abilities, this paper seemed to have many intimate details about Amelia and she considered this look into her life as an invasion of privacy. "It's a lot more polite to ask someone their name." She glared at the Djinn, ignoring his question about her powers.

Listening for a moment to Iblis tell his story of being taken away Amelia rolled her eyes, it seemed like a personal problem but perhaps this girl enjoyed the company of this man and he her. Perhaps she was interfering in something she had no business with but she honestly couldn't help herself, besides was he offering her an extra wish? It was a difficult thing for even an experienced Djinn to do, but yet here they were. "Honestly for doing him such a favor I think he should give you more than one extra wish." She shifted in her position for a moment. "Just word your wish carefully. Perhaps wish for him to stay by your side to do your bidding for the remainder of your life so that he will have to come whenever you call. I mean, if you want to be stuck with him forever." Amelia somehow felt relieved she didn't have to grant wishes.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                                                                  Black Fire Lord

ooc:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

After hearing Iblis' story behind the reason why he was taken away, Cassie bit her bottom lip. She was in no mood to deliver a snarky comment about the girl who took him away. Though the suggestion of extra wishes as compensation was tempting. The ice huntress became silent for a few seconds before she voiced out her reply, "I'll think about it. Just give me some time. There's a lot going on and I may regret saying something while I'm feeling this down." After all, best that she would state her decision once her mind was totally set rather than right now, with all the negative thoughts coursing through her head.

That one aside, with Iblis calling the purple-skinned female as Amelia, Cassie had to change the topic to something much less depressing. "So... Amelia, if the name's correct, how long have you been in the city? I have been a local for a long time while Iblis had been there as well until the incident occurred," she asked. Perhaps, if the two would like to have some sweets along the way, she wouldn't mind getting them for them both, aside from herself. "Do you guys want something here? I won't mind having to buy. It's my treat."

Mood: a bit okay
Company: Iblis, Amelia
Money: $80.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

J e s s ii c a k e

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:50 pm
User Image

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis shrugged at Amelia's comment about politeness. "My way is faster, besides if you were planning on saying hurting Cassie, I would want to know immediately. Also I don't think you can speak up on politeness. " He let her talk and would correct her on one thing and let her think she knew the rest. In truth Cassie had as many wishes as she wanted.
                                                                                He respected her and wasn't planning on going anywhere else. Truth be told he had come to this decision after her first wish and afterwards. He wasn't sure if he should tell Cassie about his decision. Though he doubted she would suddenly go on a wish spree just because she could."I've taken great pleasure in outwitting people who made wishes. Those who could not beat me did not deserve their true wishes granted. It was a game to me a source of entertainment. However Cassie is different, she beat me at my game by not playing it. Her wish was simply unselfish and not even for her. After that I gave my word I'd grant her wishes how she truly wanted them."

Iblis then nodded to Cassie. "Take some time to think about it, I wouldn't want it any other way. As for something sweet I would love something. Thank you Cassie I appreciate it." He smiled at her gesture, the girl had A djinn at her side that could easily wish up some ice cream for free for all of them. No charge of wishes or anything and she was offering to buy him and a stranger sweets. She truly did have a kind heart. Iblis yawned as he slumped into his chair a bit taking up his usual lazy posture. He closed his eyes almost feeling like taking a nap. He decided against it but he would probably return to the ring and nap or nap out here at some point.

O.O.C.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:12 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ⑦тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦②
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:39 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

It had been raining all week, and now all hell was really breaking loose: there were flash floods and the streets were submerged. No one was out and about in this weather, and all of the public buildings were closed. He had tried to be good and avoid anything illegal, but his spot at the park was flooded, and even the stoops of shops were becoming submerged. Really his only options were to just stay out in the rain and probably catch his death of pneumonia, or break in somewhere and hope that the building didn't flood. His stomach rumbled along with the thunder, reminding him that it had not been fed at all yesterday, which it found highly distressing. He should have aimed for a shop that wouldn't encourage him to steal, but the very first place he found with an unlocked point of entry was a candy shop. A window in the bathroom was unlocked, not really surprising because it was one of those tiny windows way up high, but he knew with how sopping wet he was, he could just barely manage to squeeze himself through, or better yet...he got the window propped open, then quickly changed into his bird form and flew in. As soon as he landed, he shifted back. It might have been a waste of a transformation, but at least it meant he didn't have to scrape his ribs along the window casement as he shimmied in. Krotak followed in behind him, then perched on his right shoulder, keeping an eye out as best as he could. Erik quickly closed the window back before stepping out into the main room.

Almost instantly he started salivating. There was so much good food here, and it was all unguarded and free for the taking. Just out of curiosity, he took a look at the price tags. Big mistake. Despondently, he realized he couldn't even afford a stick of gum. Oh well, he was planning on taking a five finger discount on all of this anyway. He made his way over to a chocolate cupcake first, his stomach roaring in anticipation.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: Drowned birbxxxxxxFunds: $0.17xxxxxxPlace to stay: Sucre'sxxxxxxMood: BlissxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: He's so close to stealing that cupcake.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games