Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:37 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The DJ's orange eyes were set on the hard rock candies when she heard Sophia's words. "Hmmm... Swimming sounds nice. Although, hunting with what method exactly? Must be connected to your hometown before you decided to move here, I guess..." he said before picking up six of those candies for the testing phase. He hadn't eaten that kind of candy yet so it was a start for him. "But which housing district do you belong exactly?" he asked before arranging the goods inside the basket, making sure that the gum wouldn't be squished inside. There, that was all he could by for the time being; the rock candy may help as the substitute for sugar when mixing with tea or coffee for something unique, more so when they were on sticks for portability.

Mood: mostly good
Company: Sophia
Money: $110.00 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC: Sorry for the short reply.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia looked around the various shelves and grabbed some random chocolates that caught her interest as they talked. "With a bow and arrow. Well, a magic bow and arrow, I should say. It's not really connected to my hometown but I don't think the practice would be very beneficial around here." She hunted to make a living and support both herself and her family. She had been doing it for most of her life so she didn't have a lot of skills in many things. "1102 Etolle Housing District. It's a pretty simple place. I live by myself so I don't need a lot of space." She wasn't a great interior designer. Most of the stuff she has around her house were things that she felt looked similar to what they had back at her hometown.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia, Chester
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:15 am
User Image

He blinked in astonishment when she mentioned that her hunting style was with the bow and arrow. "So kinda like in medieval times but with fantasy laced in. That figures," he commented, actually feeling impressed with a smile on his face. He wasn't much into books, but he had played games related to fantasy, so he was familiar with those elements. When she spoke that she lived in Etoile, he let out a chuckle. "So we do live far away from each other, huh? I'm actually in Pasadena," he said before approaching the cashier once again since he was going to pay for the items. "Anyway, since you do love swimming, there's the beach, though for me, I can't swim today since I have my shift in the nightclub later tonight. But the smell of the sea's nice, though."

Chester then placed the basket near the counter so that the items would be checked one by one. "There are also several places located near the beach, though I wasn't too keen on them yet. You should check out the smoothies, though. I heard they were refreshing, more so for the summer season," he rambled on. "Okay, we should head to that smoothie place one day. How does that sound?"

Money: $110.00 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia finished gathering whatever other chocolates and sweets that were around the store and put them in her basket. She ended up getting more than what she had initially planned on. "Well, my hometown is just a small village in the middle of a forest. They don't get outside visitors often due to its location so it's pretty secluded." Her village was rather peaceful and free of contamination that comes from cities beyond the tree line. The land is well kept and everyone is pretty much in tune with nature itself. With the candy and sweets that she wants, she walks over to the counter, taking out her wallet to pay for them. "The beach? Well, I've never been to the beach before as I've really only swam in things like rivers and lakes, much less anything else that lies along the beachline..." She then fell into thought for a moment to think about his offer about going down there at some point. After some thought, she clapped her hands together and slightly tilted her head. "Well, if I wouldn't be a bother to you, I'd be happy to go there one day"

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image

Hearing that Sophia lived in a secluded village hidden within a vast forest, together with that picturesque bodies of water, was definitely something out of a fantasy novel, at least that was what Chester believed. That one aside, he smiled at the fact that she complied to his suggestion to check out the smoothie place. "For now, do you wanna check out the nightclub later tonight? It's named Neon Lights. I'll be there for my shift as a DJ. Plus, there are a bunch of good drinks, which are mostly alcoholic, unfortunately. But nonetheless, it's a good place to dance and just have a great time with friends," he explained simply about his workplace. Nonetheless, all of his items were now scanned and he had to pay for all of them with cash. Once the transaction was done, he picked up the plastic bag. "But if you don't like, well... You are welcomed to check out my house. It's where I baked some good stuff mostly."

He definitely wanted to head back home since he was eager to bake the cheesecake brownies, but he wouldn't stay long in his adobe. After all, Chester had a job to do and it was Sophia's choice whether to continue tagging along or not.

Money: $110.00 - $28.00 = $82.00 (Wallet - after); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia thought about checking out the place he worked at. Unfortunately, it didn't really sound all that appealing to her. She didn't really like big crowded place like a nightclub. She shook her head. "I'll have to pass. I'm not that great when it comes to crowded places like a nightclub. I can't handle it" Even though she didn't want to check out the nightclub, she was more interested in his second offer about checking out his house. "As for your house, I'd love to check it out." She grabbed her chocolates and sweets after they were paid for and stuffed them in her bag that she had been carrying with her.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image

As half-expected from her, she declined the offer to go to Neon Lights, though the house was still sounding nice. Chester nodded in understanding. "Sounds good. By the way, I have a pet cat in the house and her name's Tiffany. She'll be mostly friendly except when she senses an aura of malevolence. But don't worry, she won't bite," he spoke before heading outside the store through the front door. "Just expect the decor to be different once we head to the living room, okay? But don't worry, no taxidermy stuff in there." That was his last assurance before commencing on the stroll back to his house, allowing the other to follow him. He finally convinced his parents that the scooter was what he wanted, but that would wait till he acquired his license, which would happen not too soon, but not too late, either.

-- Exit --

Money: $82.00 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia tilted her head a bit when he started to briefly describe his house as well as his pet cat that lives with him. "Don't worry. When it comes to animals, I'm pretty good and handling them." With everything she needed in her bag, she followed him out of the candy store and followed him to his house. It was the first time that she visited another person's house since moving to the city so it made her a bit nervous which caused her to play with her long hair a bit. [Exit]

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נυиє ①➆тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤②
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image

Victor would be doing his usual wandering around town, still finding so much to intrigue him. Just the a few moments ago the kitten that was currently resting in a small backpack he'd purchased had just gotten into a fight with a much larger dog. The larger animal had tried charging at him in order to get to the kitten but one swift backhand to protect Vic was all it took to get the dog to stop moving. The owners were horrified and screamed at him but he simply explained how they should have had better control over their dog so that he wouldn't have tried to kill the harmless kitten he was carrying with him. The Husband had tried punching him but he simply caught the man's fist and gave it a soft squeeze as a warning and the man screamed before running back into the building with his wife and their still unmoving dog. People were strange. None the less now that his wandering had led him to a new area of town the smell of sweets caught his attention as he looked at an open door that led to a shop. He would step in and began looking around at the different confections and sweets that the couple behind the counter were selling. It seemed that he stood out like a sore thumb because he could overhear the old lady ask her husband to see if he was lost, a sweet notion but completely unnecessary. However something caught his eye, a spot where they were selling ice cream. Victor would beeline it over with Vic slowly climbing out of the backpack and onto his uncovered synthetic arm before letting out a soft meow "They have Strawberry....Vic should I get strawberry or something new..." he would contemplate as he stared intently as if this was the most important decision of his life.

Wind Hime Princess

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:46 am
By Bi Blitz

KALISTIA LE
"No matter what happens, I'll live happily until the end."

User Image

tab tab "Well, I'm here again!" It seemed the shop was becoming everyone's favorite in this season, when it was getting hotter. She could see more customers than last time she came here, perhaps with similar ideas to her, to have a treat and cool down in this hot sun. Looking around at many sweets placed on shelves and through glasses, she debated on whichever to buy. Since she had her hair up on a braid today, it felt less sweaty and she moved around easier. However, it seemed that did not prevent her from bumping into someone else.

tab tab "Oh, sorry!" Glancing at the person she had slightly bumped into with her shoulder in the crowded space, she offered a apologetic smile. It soon turned into a curious expression. Wow, he was very tall and definitely doubled her in size, making him quite intimidating and a bit out of place standing in the shop. Nonetheless, it did not seem to bother him at all as his focus was full on the colored ice cream in the glass. The way he paid so much attention on the ice cream was kind of cute in a way, though she wondered why she had thought so.

Money: $788.5
Mood: Curious
Clothing: Braided hair, white dress and flip flops
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:03 am
User Image

Victor's gaze remained on the ice cream before him, this was so difficult. His Sister encouraged him to always try something new but at the same time he knew that he'd still want Strawberry even if he tried something else! The kitten would begin to play with the skull bandanna wrapped around his face as he gently reached up to stop the kitten from doing that, not that it stopped the brave kitten that went right back to doing it a few seconds later. He would then blink as he felt someone bump into him and apologize for the unintentional action. He'd only spare a quick glance and stared down at the girl who was now staring up at him with a funny look. Normally he'd recognize when someone was afraid of him but instead she was simply staring at him with this weird expression. Victor would try to return his focus to the ice cream but he couldn't help but glance back at the girl as he felt so glad that he wore the bandanna to cover his face, she was staring for some reason that he couldn't understand "Is something wrong?" he asked a bit uncomfortably, was it strange for someone to want ice cream? Or was there some kind of unspoken rule? The cyborg began to go over everything his Sister taught him, trying to figure out if he had done something strange or wrong.

Wind Hime Princess

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:56 pm
By Bi Blitz

KALISTIA LE

User Image

tab tab "Ah, no, it's just that...You're staring at the ice cream section very hard." While she unconsciously stared at him earlier, getting caught doing so by the person was a bit embarrassing. Looking at his eyes for a moment, she offered a friendly wave, face blushing a little, looking like she had done something wrong. She offered a suggestion of what she interpreted of his staring: That he must be new here and did not know how to buy the ice cream. After all, there were some shop who allowed self-service and some just had to wait for the staff to help. Normally there would be someone who attended to the ice cream section, but today was an exception. "If you want to buy one, just ask the owner to sell you one."

tab tab "It's going to take a while though, with all the people here. It's a popular day today for the shop, so lining up early should help you get your order quicker." She glanced back at the cashier, where there was a line of people already and was increasing in numbers.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:39 am
User Image

Victor would blink as he turned his head back to the ice cream and stared for another second. Was he staring that hard? He didn't think so but maybe he was because otherwise she wouldn't have stared so intently at him. He would then listen to her explain about how to get the ice cream and he slowly nodded his head in understanding. Well that was quite annoying, the fact that the line was getting longer meant it would take more time for him to get the treat he wanted. And it wasn't like he could just shove everyone aside, Victoria made sure to beat it into his head that he couldn't do that just because he was bigger than other people. It was somewhat annoying but he would have to make due with it "I see...thank you...Lady..." he didn't quite know what to call her at this moment so he would opt for "Lady", it seemed like an acceptable neutral name to call someone. He would however stop when he noticed that his shoulder and back were feeling about a half a pound lighter than normal. With that he'd reach up and felt around for Vic and realized he wasn't there anymore "Vic?" with that he began turning his head as Victor began to scan the shop for his furry companion, how could a kitten disappear like that? It seemed that right now the kitten had gotten into one of the baskets of candy and began burying himself in it "Vic! No! Bad Kitty!" he'd scold, only for the small animal to slide between his clumsy hands and began jumping from shelf to shelf as if playing a game. The cyborg sighed in exasperation, why must his furry friend do this? Victor just wanted ice cream. With that he began to chase the kitten once more.

Wind Hime Princess

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:02 am
By Bi Blitz

KALISTIA LE

User Image

"Kalistia. It's Kalistia, nice to meet you. What's yours?" She offered him another friendly smile, relaxing more and taking a look at the person before her better. Since she had been tense earlier in embarrassment, she could then see the small kitty on his back. Smiling and waving at the little one, she watched as the kitten bounced of his shoulders and into the basket of candy in smooth motion. It took her a few seconds to realize what was wrong before moving with Victor to where to kitten was. She ended up looking at scene where a Giant man was chasing a small cat around. It was something cute in itself that made her giggle a little remembering that she should help with the situation, offering a suggestion. "Well, maybe it is playtime for...um, him. Do you have any treats? It could calm him down or lure him here."

Even though she said that, she did not have the experience taking care of cats. It was just that she saw many others had done so and those had worked properly. Well, most of the time.

OOC:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games