Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:08 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυиє ①③тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Apparently, her craving for sweets had hit once again, so she was back to visiting the candy store to buy anything that she could get her hands on, and she was planning to share some with Corbin. Today was Corbin's day-off, so he would be off to have a date with Isaac with it had been a while since they had done stuff together. Up to now, she couldn't understand why Isaac was enamored with him, but if it was something Corbin would want, she had no choice but let go. After all, some time alone without his presence would be beneficial with her introverted demeanor, though only occasionally since they both have to earn money and stay together in case there would be something bad going on. So far, things had been peaceful, and Hikaru was hoping that it would stay that way.

Hikaru fetched a small basket and started browsing for home-made sweets on display. Depending on the store owner's decision, the items may change occasionally, though there were some best-sellers available. Crystal blue eyes were set on the chocolate turtles, which were actually one of the best-sellers. Yikes, Hikaru definitely wanted to buy a whole box of those to curb her hunger, but decided to check on the alternative options. Chocolate-covered mints were also available, the cool sensation complimenting well with the dark chocolate. That was good; two of those items would be good for today. Right now, she decided on how much she would buy without going overboard on her wallet. She may be still rich from her jobs, but frugality was still of the essence at this moment.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: mostly good
Company: mostly herself
Money: $151.00 (Wallet) ; $1750.00 (Bank)
OOC:

mewkledreamy

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:15 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυиє ①④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

"Hmmm... Which should I pick for my dessert?"

Chester still has his shift later tonight at Neon Lights, but it wouldn't hurt to drop by the candy store to satiate his sweet tooth, even if it was just for a short while. Originally, he was thinking of snatching some candies along the way, but the addition of the ice cream section definitely intrigued him, so why not? His round orange irises took in the available flavors, his index finger swirling in an irregular circle as he contemplated on which to choose. "Strawberry... But wait, there's also dark chocolate, matcha and also salted caramel... They all look so good," he rambled on, mostly to himself. Considering that they were made with the good ingredients, he should at least appreciate the hard work put into making that cold delectable dessert.

But in the end, he straightened his posture and approached the cashier with a smile on his face. "Three scoops of strawberry ice cream, please?" And as he waited, he noticed the poster attached to one of the walls, the indication that it was pet walking day in Soleil Park today. Too bad it was conflicted with his schedule today and he had left Tiffany home in his house, which was a bummer to say the least.

Company: mostly himself
Money: $114.50 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:33 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia was still half asleep as she was walking around town. She had been up late finishing up some stuff she had held off on and it took longer than she had thought to finish it. She couldn't stop herself from yawning and rubbing her eyes often. "Maybe staying up late wasn't a good idea..." She walked along the street when she eventually approached a store that sold a bunch of sweets. It probably wasn't a good idea to have sweets so early in the morning but she needed a boost to keep her going. "Maybe all I need is some sugar and sweets" She then stepped inside of the store and looked around. There were lots of candy to choose from so it was hard to pick which one to go for. There weren't that many people but then again, it was still pretty early. She walked around the store, looking to see what would catch her interest when she yawned again. However, as she did that, she bumped into someone who had been standing by the counter. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:58 am
User Image

Chester then let out a sigh, faking a smile. "Oh well... There's always the next time," he mused to himself. As he was about to pay the cashier, there was someone bumping onto him, and he was about to scream if it wasn't for the poor girl's apologetic demeanor on her face. Feeling pitiful, he internally sighed before collecting himself, smiling to reassure her."Ah, that's fine. You are also in the mood for ice cream, don't you?" he asked before finally giving the payment to the cashier and receiving the cone. It was a good thing that the cold treat hadn't started melting yet, but it was best to eat it, so he let his tongue out, licking to the top. Though sadly, some of the liquid ended up on his chin; good thing there were tissues included to wipe the mess away.

"Care to tell which flavor is your favorite? Just don't expect the selection to be vast, though. There are only four flavors available today," he spoke before giving the treat another lick. Chester was tempted to bring a pint home if he could, but it would a long ride to his Pasadena house, and if possible, he may fetch a gallon or more from the grocery store. It would depend on whether the treat was in stock there or not.

Company: a young female
Money: $114.50 - $4.50 = $110.00 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:21 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia rubbed her eyes a bit more before clapping her hands up against her face to wake her up. "Ice cream, huh?" She then looked through the glass to see what flavors they had. The boy was right; there weren't many offered at the moment. Thankfully, most of the flavors that aren't being offered are the ones he didn't really like. After looking at the flavors that were available, she nodded. "I think...I'll settle with three scoops of chocolate". She reached into her pocket to pull out money from her wallet to pay the clerk once they had came back.

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia and some boy
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:13 am
User Image

He belatedly realized that the young girl was actually feeling sleepy, mainly due to her messed-up sleeping schedule, though he chose not to point that out. As the female picked up the dark chocolate flavor as her purchase, that was when he rambled on again. "It's actually dark chocolate, so you may taste the slight bitter note alongside the rich flavor of chocolate. It's actually packed with antioxidants, which can be good for you if taken moderately." Truly, Chester was like a guru when it came to something he was working with as an ingredient for both chilled and baked goods. But for her sake, the explanation was kept as simple as possible. Chester then worked on snatching a piece of ice cream, pressing it between his lips and letting the cold treat occupy every crevice of his mouth.

God, it was just so delectable, the sweetness together with the touch of tartness. Chester would like to have that all day, but he would get a brain freeze and his voice would become hoarse. His vocal cheers would still be important for his job later when he would be busy providing the tunes once again for the dance floor.

Money: $110.00 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:32 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia didn't really mind that it was dark chocolate. To her, sweets are sweets no matter what kind of flavor they might be. If she's feeling tired or if she's ever having a bad day, eating sweets tends to make things better for her for some reason. Though consuming too many of them wouldn't be too good for her eating habits and diet. She took a bite out of the chocolate, tasting the initial bitter taste but after a while, the taste started to go away. "So long as they're still sweets, it's good enough for me"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image

It seemed that the young female wasn't that interested in his ramble, but at least she was still enjoying the treat that she ordered. "Come to think of it, I am actually good at baking, and I worked as a baker before, but it was a long time ago and I left that restaurant. I should bake strawberry shortcake once again," Chester spoke after eating another piece of ice cream. He hadn't tried that dessert again after Jessie left him, but this time, the purpose was to revitalize that part of him that was shattered since that break-up. It would be nice if Chester would be experiencing love again, but he should be patient, knowing that now was still not yet the time.

Some time had passed, and Chester was finally done with the ice cream, together with the crunchy cone. He had to use another set of tissues since it had gone messy, his hand covered with that liquid. But at least, the taste was worth the experience.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia finished eating her ice cream in content as they talked. However, once he mentioned that he should bake strawberry shortcake, she felt something light up inside of her which caused her to turn towards him with a fire in her eyes. "Strawberry shortcake? You can bake one?" She spoke with high enthusiasm and she didn't realize it until a moment after she said it which caused her face to turn a bit red from embarrassment. "Uhh...ignore what I just said...."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:09 am
User Image

Chester was honestly spooked by the young girl's enthusiasm at the mention of the shortcake, but nonetheless, he was happy that there was someone among the others who may be a huge fan of his baked goods. He tossed the used tissues into the bin as if he was scoring for a three-pointer in basketball. "I appreciate your enthusiasm. But I can't bake the shortcake right at this moment since I don't have fresh strawberries right now. I hope you won't mind cheesecake brownies instead," he confessed, hoping that the female wouldn't mind the compensation. That one aside, he fetched a small basket from the counter, now inspired to get at least some sweets for the pantry. "But wait, we hadn't introduced yet. My name's Chester Nightingale. Care to tell yours, miss? You can come along with me on candy shopping if you wish."

To be fair, he just wanted to get going, but he should at least wait till the other would tag along. The ginger-haired DJ eyed the available candy on the shelves, though his eyes were on the one-pound chocolate blocks. Perfect for his cheesecake brownies.

OOC: Wi-Fi's finally back. Thank goodness.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia clapped her hands against her face once more to recompose herself before looking at him once more. "That would be great." She then cleared her throat as they started to introduce themselves to each other. My name is Sophia Archer. It's nice to meet you." She soon tilted her head a bit and thought about his offer to join him in candy shopping. It was a tempting offer. "Hmm I don't really have any plans to do anything today so sure. That is, if you don't mind. I don't want to intrude"

Personal thoughts (OOC): Sorry! I meant to reply earlier but it had completely slipped my mind because I got distracted! ;-;

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:26 am
User Image

Chester then let out a small grin on his face at her complying to the invitation. "I see. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sophia," he said before departing to that shelf to snatch three of those one-pound chocolate bars. Her looks were definitely child-like; he could tell that she was younger by him, though he wasn't sure on the exact gap by years. "So, how long have you been in this city? I have been in this place for like... a few months, I believe?" he questioned as he picked up the fruit-flavored chewing gum next, enough for 16 pieces. Obviously, strawberry was his first pick, though he ended up with orange, lemon and grape as well since they were the only ones available at the moment. Besides, he wasn't planning on buying too much, anyway.

"Say, do you have any hobbies worth mentioning?" there went another question as the DJ stumbled on the hard rock candy next, the sugary crystals glinting in the light. They would be mistaken as real gemstones if it wasn't for the fact that they tasted as sweet as most of the other delicacies in this shop.

Company: Sophia
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia followed him as he walked over to one of the nearby shelves. She looked around at the other surrounding shelves but there wasn't much that caught her interest. Then, she found a box of SweeTarts which was one of her favorites. She then grabbed a couple boxes before answering his question. "Umm...maybe two months? I came from a rather unique village that has a vastly different culture than normal cities so I'm still adjusting to life here." Her village was very remote with a low population. She didn't get many opportunities to go out and explore cities and such. "Hobbies? Well, the only thing that would be acceptable would be swimming. I did have a thing for hunting but that was back home"

Party: Sophia, Chester
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games