Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Her hips bucked backwards against him smoothly, making her back arch and the top of her shoulders press deeper into him. All thoughts of anything else were gone by now, scattered by Finn's expertise of touching her in all of the right places. Oh it was killing her. Something about the sound of his voice and the touch of his body on hers sounded so entirely arousing at this very moment. It was a random urge, but lately she'd been feeling more touchy-feely and arousing. Some weird, sick stomach bug. Her legs shivered against his hand, knees turning against each other and attempting to close the gap - which was useless. Her legs were thin enough it wasn't entirely possible, and Finn knew that. She knew he knew that.

One hand rested on the wrist that felt up her thigh while the other slid up and held on to the back of his neck, all the while her mouth remaining open, if not biting onto her lip over and over - opening and almost closing with each breath. Her chest rose and fell with arousal, and a slight squeak came from her mouth when his hand felt closer.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: It's all good!
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Submissive; Sick?; Aroused.
Money: $500

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:53 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn groaned through closed lips as she bucked against him. If he didn't stop himself now, he would end up just taking her right here on the counter. That might be bad for business. With SO MUCH reluctance, Finn pulled himself back. He, they, would just have to wait until they got home. Still holding her close, he sighed against her ear, "As much as I want to make you scream all over this counter, I can't baby." Just using those words was a turn on. He wanted to hear her scream. He had been denying her a little too much lately because of that 'stomach bug' she keeps getting. She really should go check with the doctor. He was only looking out for her well being, no matter how much it might have frustrated him. And this...This had only made it worse. God! She was just so beautiful that he couldn't NOT touch her.

He let go of her slowly, kissing the top of her head. Even if they couldn't have sex right here, maybe they could at least still spend his lunch time together in a few hours. Or if no more customers show up in the next few minutes, he'll take an early one to spend much needed time with her.

Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:14 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The groan he released only made another squeaked moan come from her mouth. And no matter what came out of his mouth next, the whisper itself only made her shiver with anticipation. Her eyes opened slightly and fell to the side, legs shuddering and faltering. Her lips closed and a hard swallow seemed to echo through her ears. Her lips puffed out into a pout and she slowly ground herself against him, hips swaying back and forth eagerly. "Why nooot..." The swaying came to a slow and a stop. It had been so long... It was frustrating really. They were so active all the time, but ever since this stupid bug, it was almost as if he didn't want to touch her - afraid he would break her.

With a small sigh she relaxed against him, not being held nearly as tight by him as before. He let go. She held still, still trapped in that segment of time before regaining her balance and holding still. It wasn't fair... Stupid stomach bug... It's not like she was poisonous.. He hadn't seem to contract it. She exhaled unhappily, turning and leaning against the counter onto her elbows. "I still don't want to work..." She mumbled, the tips of her fingers playing with the top of the black hat on the counter. Mooooood ruined.

OOC: --
Feeling: Submissive; Sick?; Aroused.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:02 am
User Image

ollin t.Jam e s
                                  Cursed human ✚ Eighteen ✚ Single

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Two strangers | Attire x | Cash: 500 | OOC ---

XXXXXXXCollin entered the store with a yawn, fingers fiddling with the strings of his hoodie. The sound of a bell tinkling announced his arrival and his gaze instantly flickered towards the couple at the counter. He blinked, taking in their appearances, before he turned away and moved towards the candy. It had been calling to him for two days, and it was only now that he could actually get to it. Such a shame. The boy sighed lightly as he grabbed a bag, dropping in piece after piece. Although he wasn't particularly picky, there was a reason why most of the pieces were chocolate flavored.

This was all Jonathon's fault! He'd held him up for two days, quite literally taking his money hostage. The older man had gotten it into his head that Collin spent too much money on candy, and as an act of rare discipline had confiscated his wallet. Thankfully, he'd returned to his senses by the third day and had given it back to him this morning; but only after a rude awakening from yours truly. "Three pounds outta be enough." he spoke aloud, and turned away with an arm full of sweets.

He approached the counter, placing his selections onto its surface to be purchased. Collin looked up at the two once again, only now noticing the cat, and turned his head away. He'd have to keep his guard up then. The last thing he needed was to get scared and have another... accident. He just wasn't in the mood to participate in a life or death race. The vibration in his pocket notified him of a text and he dug around before he pulled it out into the air. The blonde stared blankly at the screen, made a face, and slid the cellular device back into the confines of his pockets. How had that old man known he was off buying candy!? Was he really that predictable?

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn ran his hands along the length of her arms, chuckling softly. "That's cause you're lazy," he teased as he poked her nose. "I can't be the only bread winner in the house. Besides, even if you don't wanna, you're gonna do it cause you don't know the meaning of sitting still," he continued with another laugh. Making fun of her was always amusing. No matter how many times he did it. The reactions were never the same and that's why he loved doing it so much. Of course, all of it was in good fun and never meant to hurt her. He promised her he would never do that on the day they married. He was pretty confident he had kept that promise so far...Maybe only in the bedroom a few times, but that was necessary.

As if to ensure no more hanky panky went on, Dime padded over to the edge of the counter and rubbed his body along Bree's arm, meowing in the process. Finn had forgotten he was there. When Bree was in his arms, it felt like nothing else was around them. Soon following, the door opened and a young blond walked in. Thank the stars Finn had stopped when he did. That would have been awkward. As the boy came up to the counter, Finn slipped around Bree and rang him up. "$24 please," he said as he smiled to the boy. Dime looked at the blond and padded over to him. Sitting just beside his hand, the small fluffy cat mewled at him for attention.

Misguided Royalty
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

ollin t.Jam e s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Two strangers | Attire x | Cash: 476 | OOC ^-^ I like Finn's new posting format!

XXXXXXXCollin nodded deftly, digging his hand into his other pocket to retrieve his wallet. "Six, twelve, eighteen, twenty-four." he said aloud as his index finger ran over the crisp dollar bills. The boy grabbed the correct amount of cash from his wallet and pulled his gaze back up. He jumped lightly when a noise came from beneath him. He bit at the inside of his cheek, handing his money over to the man as he stared down at the cat. He was an animal lover, this was true, but he was still iffy around cats. If only because of the experience he had on his first night in America. The felines tended to be a lot less cute and cuddly when they were bounding after you with the intent to kill.

Collin scrapped his teeth against the inside of his cheek, loosening his grip and emitted a small sigh. It was a pretty cute cat, and there wasn't anything frightening to be found in a candy shop. With far more hesitant than was truly needed, he reached out to pet the cat's head. Fingers running smoothly through its fur. "Heh. You are pretty cute."

Lady Illusia

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:27 pm
Lady Illusia

Misguided Royalty

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"I am not lazy!" She squealed, throwing her face into the counter before rolling it over. Her cheek flattened and she looked up at Finn with a playful glare, lips still puffed outwards. "Only bread winner?! What the?!" She stood up and punched his arm, a little harder but what the heck!! Denied then teased! GRAH! "I own a bar, you p***k!" She threw her arms around his waist, the nausea appearing once more. This time it made her wobble slightly and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of drowsiness. The Shimmering Starfish. Though it wasn't a Captain's Deck, it was definitely a more relaxed place to be. The only problem... Was that Bree was practically manager, owner, and bartender. Hm. Maybe hiring another manager would suffice...

With a sigh she released his waist and attended to Dime, stroking along the fur and scratching under his chin. "At least you're nice to Mommy, aren't you~." She cooed, leaning down to nuzzle his head cutely. Ding. Ding. Her head moved upwards and she smiled to the newcomer. The nausea was growing - and it wasn't helping the situation. Her jaw clamped shut and she remained quiet before speaking lowly, sweetly. "His name is Dime~. Just as sweet as the shop!" Curls bounced and her eyes squeezed shut. If she wasn't careful with her movements... She might freaking throw up.

Feeling: Pouty; Sick?; Aroused.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:40 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Rubbing his arm, Finn laughed. At least it was getting her mind off things a bit. As long as they didn't stew in their excitement, both of them should be fine. When she wrapped her arms around him, he lovingly kissed the top of her head. As the money was set on the counter, Finn gathered it up and placed it in the till accordingly. "Wha-Hey! Him and the shop aren't the only things sweet around here!" Finn protested, pouting a little. Bagging up the pounds of candy, he sighed dejectedly and looked to the blond. "Don't ever get married kid, all they do is tease and tease until you're just a shell of a man," he commented in his own teasing fashion.

Their teasing was mutual. One would tease, then the other would tease right back. It was a system they had and the jock loved every minute of it. He winked to the boy with a grin. Resting his chin in his hand as he leaned against the counter, he smiled up at the woman. As he looked at her, he noticed she was starting to look a little pale. Was she alright? Was she still sick? Maybe he should force her to go to the doctor. Ugh, that ride wouldn't be a fun one.

Misguided Royalty
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:00 pm
Lady Illusia

Misguided Royalty

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Much more careful and slow with her movements, she glanced over at him with a teasing smile. "Aw.. You're right. They aren't the only sweet things here. There's me too!" She glanced over and put a hand on the side of her mouth, as if for Finn not to see, though she whispered loud enough. "You only make a shell out of them if they're weeeaaakkkk." She purred, having to lean slightly on the counter.

This is why she didn't get up in the mornings. The tiny 'twinge' she had felt turned into a full blown wave of sleepiness. Especially as of late.. She found herself sleeping in til noon, a good 9 hour sleep with naps in between. Maybe just a tired phase? A hand quickly moved to her stomach, eyes shifting away from the two. Ohhh, she did not feel good. The pain was getting worse.

Feeling: Pout-y; Sick?; Aroused.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

ollin t.Jam e s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Two strangers | Attire x | Cash: 476 | OOC ^-^ I like Finn's new posting format!

XXXXXXXHe continued to pet the gray cat, apparently named Dime, but removed his hand when the transaction had been made. He was now the proud owner of three pounds of candy! The boy extended his hand, reaching for the bag to pull it towards his person. This would last him for at least two weeks! Now all he had to do was hide it. That wouldn't be too hard. He pulled his attention away from his candy, and instead focused it on the couple. They were interesting to observe, and were obviously the affectionate type. He blinked as the male spoke to him, giving a friendly piece of advice. "Mmm." he didn't have much of an opinion on that. Marriage sounded tiresome. Collin turned to look at the man's wife, tilting his head to the side as he observed her. "I guess you'd better bulk up, or leave. If you wait too long she'll tease you until there's nothing left." his remark could've been taken as a tease, a light jest to accompany the two's joke, if it weren't for the fact that he delivered it in near monotone. It was hard to scrounge up any interest for a subject he had very little experience with.

But still, it was an interesting thought; maybe even a little ironic. The one who claimed to love you the most would be the reason for your disappearance; all through the playful act of teasing. With his hand--the one that had not just been used to pet a cat-- Collin rummaged around in his bag until his fingers caught a hold of a piece. He pulled out a jawbreaker, pleased with his blind search. This would last him a while.

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:07 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"I meant me...But I guess you're sweet too," Finn retorted with a playful snort. "Aw man are you kidding!" he exclaimed to the kid's flat remark. Tones like his didn't bother him considering one of his best friends was...similar. "When it comes to raw strength..." he paused to push up his sleeve and show off the muscles in his bicep, "I got that woman beat!" He wore a look of pure pride as he rolled his sleeve back down. His strength over hers was to be expected because one, he was a guy, and two because he actually worked out a lot and packed on the muscle over years and years of training. "Although, I'll give her this, she definitely beats me in the wits department," he added casually as he leaned over the counter towards the kid. "Well, it was nice meeting you, hope you come back!" he said with a big grin and a wave.

Finn turned to Bree, slight concern etched on his face. "You alright babe?" he asked softly as he reached out and stroked her arm affectionately. "If you're not feeling well then maybe you really shouldn't go to work tonight," he added as he rested the back of his hand against her forehead and then her cheek. Her temperature was normal but she just looked so...defeated.

((OOC; Oh thanks! I figured I'd change it since he's technically a different Finn))
Misguided Royalty
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:46 pm
Lady Illusia

Misguided Royalty

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree burst out into laughter. AHA! Wasn't that a freaking comment to make. The corners of her lips sucked in and she purred to his bicep; pupils practically dilating. Her eyes narrowed like a kitten finding a new ball of yarn. "Hnnn...~ Ain't that the truth.~." She purred to him, biting her lip playfully. Now that she was leaning over, the nausea was slowly going away, the color returning to her face gradually. Her elbows pressed against the cool counter. Man, that felt so much better now. "And damn straight. I'm too good." She waved lazily before turning back and looking at Finn.

"Hn..?" Quickly she leaned up and waved his hand away, failing miserably before it landed on her head and cheek. "Sttooooooop, I'm fiiiiiineeeee...." She mumbled against his cheek, eyes closing slightly. "I-It's just the morning... I don't like mornings and neither does my body!" She cried, hanging her head. "Beh..."

Feeling: Pout-y; Sick?; Aroused.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:55 pm
User Image

ollin t.Jam e s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Two strangers | Attire x | Cash: 476 | OOC

XXXXXXXCollin pushed the jawbreaker in between his teeth, digging his teeth into the hard shell to leave a few small dents. It was something he did out of habit, and after a few moments slipped it fully into his mouth. He pushed the candy around with his tongue before he allowed it to rest against his left cheek. A bulge was now present. This couple was odd, and far too lovey-dovey for his taste. "You... keep that up then." the jawbreaker had been switched to the other cheek by the time the blonde had left the counter. "Have a good day." he lifted a hand up in farewell as he headed for the door. Now all he had to do was find somewhere to go. Going back home was an option, but he was a bit too restless to just sit around; and he wasn't in any mode to tackle on his homework.

[Exit]

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:15 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Pfft! Your body hates anything that makes it work too hard," he said, sputtering out a laugh. He eyed her for a few moments before sighing heavily, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "Alright, if you say you're okay then I give up," he paused and held up a finger, "But! If it comes back, go home and rest. That's an order." He wasn't actually demanding that she do as he say. It would be nice. He didn't want her to end up passed out in the street or something; that was too dangerous in downtown. Plus, who knows how long it would take to find her in the hustle and bustle. But, if she really felt that she was better and there was nothing for him to worry about, then he'd take her word for it. Kinda.

"Hey, you wanna go out for a small bite to eat?" he asked trying to shift the conversation. "I can close the shop for a little while and we can spend some REAL time together," he winked at her playfully. Their schedules were so conflicting that it was occasionally hard for them to get any real alone time. Finn worked during the day and Bree worked at night. And on the weekends, forget about it. He didn't see Bree at all, even if he went to her bar.

Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:23 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The small brunette waved to Collin, cheerily smiling before whipping her attention back to Finn once the door closed. "Hnnn~. Well, Master Finn~." She cooed playfully, pushing her wrists onto the counter and turning herself around. Hopping slightly, she raised herself onto the counter, leaning forward a little. "If only you'd give me orders more often~." Whoo, careful Bree. No fast movements. She inhaled slightly, the look of him showing off his bicep only making the arousal come back slightly. Her legs began to kick back and forth childishly, now excited.

"You'd really do that~?" The wink. Oh good God. The famous "Finn wink", as she liked to refer to it. Instantly her shoulders shuddered and shook happily.

Feeling: Playful; Sick?; Aroused.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items