Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:51 pm
whiters4

User Image
Artie Hopper

Another person seemed to have entered, but since she wasn't exactly doing anything to him, the boy simply kept a bit of distance away from her as he was looking at all the candy. "So guys, which ones should we get?" The boy asked the wolves curiously. 'Get some of those there, and those.' Gamma said excitedly as the boy focused on some Gushers and Nimm2. "These?" He questioned as Gamma agreed. 'Get some of those chocolate covered strawberries too.' Epsilon said with some light excitement as well. Those wolves had a bit of a sweet tooth, though Artie did as well. "Alright, I'll get the chocolate strawberries as well." The boy replied with a light smile as he got the chocolate covered strawberries as well as sour gummy worms before suddenly feeling like someone was looking at him and turned his head to the voice as he tensed up a bit. He could feel a light cold sweat going down his back, "U-Umm, n-no.. I-I don't work h-here.. S-Sorry.." The boy replied as he looked at the girl pointing at him as he held the bags of candy he had chosen. Though he felt scared of her, he felt a similar feeling he felt from the manager of Fiddle's Gym, the one where they could probably get along. It was a feeling he really didn't understand feeling, like it was some form of instinct.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel perked up as two customers entered the store. She coulden't see them as normal, but she was listening close. One appeared to be speaking to someone, and another, a woman who entered not too long after him would soon ask him if someone would be at the counter. Mel was mostly confused about this as she had never stepped away from the counter and was sitting right there behind it. Could she not see her? Well Mel would correct that and give these two the beautiful greeting they deserved.

Standing up from her seat and moved through the counter. She gently tapped Nightengale as she changed up the song to a very beautiful and happy little thing. She danced lightly, her feet moving swiftly as she played, her eyes never opening, never making a sound. She was giving these two a wonderful greeting. Lelwani, her wonderful blue bird even kicked into action as well, dancing around them happy little sweets from its little round body.

Once the song reached its end Lelwani landed on Mel's harp who began to provide another Melody though it would play itself as she pulled out her little tablet and began to write on it. Once she was done writing she held it up for them to see Hello! Welcome to the store! Is there anything you need help with? I am here to serve! she gave them both a sweet smile, held up the tablet long enough for the two of them to read it, and bowed though having never said a word. The bird bowed too. Once that was done she even held up her name-tag which read Melpomene Zamir; Manager which introduced her. The woman's eyes did not open, nor did her mouth, but she still seemed so friendly and serene.

She hoped the two would enjoy the greeting she gave and would feel welcome and comfortable within the store. She was there to help them if they needed it, and she would help however she could, no one would leave without getting what they wanted, she would make sure of it. From what she could tell of the voices, one was female, and the other was male though the male seemed to be a little nervous. Hopefully she calmed him a bit she could not see if anything was physically wrong...though Lelwani was not alerting her to anything.

She stood there, playing a friendly smile on her face.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, two customers]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$748.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

whiters4

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The boy was talking to himself? Carmen didn't express much concern. People did that sometimes, albeit usually the homeless. She wasn't paying that much attention to begin with about what. It was less cause for caution since the murmuring was incoherent. He was simply trying to choose candy, which was relevent, and was asking somewhat which he should choose. With such a young looking face, the wolfette could easily assume he was on a phone- hm, no phone in sight. Imaginary friends at his age? It wasn't her business as she retracted her finger and smirked. "You only answered half my question, sweetie. But I'm assume you don't know." There was probably a break room of some sort back there someon was siting in. She wasn't going to charge back there in search of them.

Rather, someone came rising right through the counter. Specifically from behind it, but that's not what sent Carmen scurrying backwards and hiding behind Artie. It was the fact the female went through the piece of furniture she was standing directly in front of. Did she intend to go through her too or something?! "Holy s**t!" She gasped breathlessly, clinging to the male's shirt and peeking past his side. What the hell was she dancing for?! Carmen was confused. Maybe this candy store was more of a prank? Ya know...to draw people in for something else...? She had no idea, ducking away from the little bird creature as well. The dancer began frowning as she read the sign held up for them.

Manager indeed. "Iiiiiiii think I'll cut this trip short." She grumbled quietly. She didn't feel threatened, just flustered. She didn't think she'd be meeting such characters outside of New York. So Soliel has its crowds as well. The wolf looked for her suitcase where she'd all but abandoned it leaned against the counter, rolling her eyes up to the ceiling and inwardly groaning. Well, this was going to happen. "Um, hi. Could you?- I have candy on the register." The woman's eyes were closed, so she didn't bother pointing to her packages. She just wanted to buy them and go, though she remained safely attached to the brunette who'd been surprised by the spectacle as well. It would have been cute if she'd expected it- and hadn't been so close to being walked though or into or whatever. Was this woman a ghost?

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Settle Back in @ Home
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Damn, gurl ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$1k
                                                            Mood:Son of a-!!!
                                                            Last Location:NY

x

Asbloodrunscold

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:17 pm
whiters4
asbloodrunscold

User Image
Artie Hopper

"N-No.. I-I don't.." The boy replied as he noticed something from the counter by the woman. The boy could only tense up more as he saw the woman move through the counter like a ghost while playing music with her harp. Unfortunately, what scared him was not her ghost-like abilities, but the fact she was a girl WHO could go through objects like a ghost. What didn't help was when the woman he had been talking to had scurried behind the boy, causing him to tense up, go a bit pale and break out in a cold sweat as she hid behind him and gripped his shirt. The boy's distraction with the woman clinging to him made him disregard the ghost woman dancing and playing music as he was currently panicking in his mind with a cramped look on his face. 'WHYWHYWHYWHY, WHAT SHOULD I DO!?' The boy yelled in his mind, his mind racing. 'CALM DOWN, MASTER!' Epsilon yelled in his mind, causing him to be surprised. 'Just try to ask her to let go, maybe she will.' The wolf suggested as the boy tried to calm himself down a little. Hoping that would work, he looked at Carmen. "U-U-Umm.. e-e-excuse m-me.. C-C-Can you l-l-let go p-p-please..?" The boy asked her, his face still a bit pale and cramped with a look that he was completely uncomfortable.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:56 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel could easily recognize the sounds of distress. It seems her display scared the two rather than delighted them. She hadn't meant to do so. She frowned, bowing head head in apology. She even stopped playing, letting the store fall silent. She did so several times, putting her hands together in a silent show of penitence. She had not meant to upset anyone, but it was clear she had failed at that.

Lelwani was a bit more disappointed than sorrowful. While Lelwani could not pinpoint the exact cause she figured it was either because her owner was clearly a spirit, or because the girl failed to pay attention to her surroundings earlier and so Mel managed to catch her by surprise...either way to her the humans reaction was just silly and rather rude given that Mel was only trying to be friendly. She knew her owner would never view it as such. If the girl had opened her eyes, she would be see the little blue bird crossing its wings, shaking its little head as best it could in clear disapproval.

Mel stepped away and quickly made her way back to the counter where she began to feel around for the girls candy. Lelwani would jump off her shoulder and gently push the candy into Mel's hand who would began to add up the total. Once it was added up she would do her best to point to the display on the register that would tell the girl how much she owed and simply waited for her to pay. Mel had no idea what the male was doing, but she probably frightened him to. Chalk it up to a loss today. At least she couldn't see the look on their faces, that would just be even worse.

Lelwani was paying attention still, needing to remind Mel she had a concert to attend.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, two customers]✉✉Mood:[Traurig (Sad)]✉✉Finance:[$748.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

whiters4

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Mel-" Carmen was going to go out on a limb and call her Mel, because she wasn't sure she could pronounce her full name without hearing it first. She held up a hand as she noticed the female bowing more than once. "Mel, sweetie, it's fine." Glancing at the boy, she let him go too. She couldn't hide behind him if he was scared! "Did I...sorry." She briefly shielded her lips. The male looked close to a panic attack, asking her to let go. And here she was being startled for the exact same reason! "Anyway. Mel, Hun. Wasn't quite sure if you were going to smack into me there." She exhaled. Personal space and all that, which she now gave Artie as she inched away and shoved her hair over her shoulder. That was her issue, having someone come at her, whether she'd seen them behind the counter beforehand or not. The wolf cocked her head, watching the taller female feel around for the candy left beside the register. "I'm a dancer as well. You were cute. So wouldn't you rather...be on a stage?" Venturing over to the counter, she glanced at her total before handing over her debit card. She wasn't sure if anyone carried cash anymore, though thankfully cards should be easier to use. Pausing, Carmen glanced back at Artie, hoping she hadn't shaken him too much. "You okay back there?"

x

Asbloodrunscold

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:19 pm
whiters4
asbloodrunscold

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was still distracted by the girl who had clung to his shirt as she apologized to the ghost-like girl who had bowing in apology as he glanced at her. He was finally released by the girl who had clung to him and immediately took distance from Carmen and looked at her. The look on his face essentially stating that he was more scared of Carmen as she was the one who suddenly got close to him, it was obvious that what scared him wasn't the ghost-like abilities of the candy store's manager. She seemed to be trying to have some form of conversation with the silent manager before she looked over at the boy again, causing him to tense up again. "Y-Yeah.. I-I'm j-j-just fine o-over here." He replied quickly with a stutter as he tried to calm himself down. He really wasn't prepared that much of a surprise and really wanted to leave as soon as possible, but he said he would buy the candy for Gamma and Epsilon.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:10 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel still felt terrible about scaring the girl. She knew not everyone liked ghosts, but she would always forget to be mindful of that. She had been a ghost so long it simply felt natural to her. That was wrong. As she was asked if she would rather be on stage she wrote down her answer as usual. Carmen would be able to read it though the blind-woman's handwriting as poor, readable, but poor. It would read;
I like it here. I make more people happy selling them candy and making them feel wanted than preforming on a stage. I like the personal nature of it.
it was something Mel felt was true. She enjoyed hearing the joy in people when she greeted them, and hearing their excitement when they left with a treat they wanted. It seemed right to her, she did think performance was her place. It was fun, but it wasn't personal enough for her.
She gently took the card from Carmen, taking a few moment to find the reader with the help of the bird who tapped it. Once she located it she swiped the card. With the candy paid for Mel set about putting it in a cute little bag with a smiling heart on it. She handed it to Carmen with a smile.

Lelwani realized however that they were running low on time and that Mel needed to get moving so she could make it to Solaris' concert. She used her feet to tap Mel and let her know the time had arrived.

Mel however did not move, while she wanted to go to the concert she needed to make sure her customers got what they wanted and so could not just up and leave, nor could she ask them to leave. She would rather them leave happy so she would take the time to make sure things went well, even with her mess up earlier. She hoped Solaris' performance was going well. If Mel missed it, she could deliver the girl a basket and hope she never had to face her for her failure.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, two customers]✉✉Mood:[Traurig (Sad)]✉✉Finance:[$748.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

whiters4

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The male said he was fine, though obviously that wasn't true. Carmen cocked her head slightly, turning back to Mel as she shoved her hair behind her ear. Like she explained earlier, she was startled because the woman approached her suddenly without warning. There was no problem with her being a ghost. Else, she probably wouldn't have approached the counter and tried speaking to her now. Recievung her card back, she read over the sign held up to her and cocked her head. Making people feel wanted...in a candy store? Well, maybe some people did! It's not like she'd know. "That'd be different if you were an instructor, right." But she wouldn't bother the red head much longer. She 'aww'ed' as she took the cutely decorated bag, pausing as she lifted her hand to say goodbye. "So anyway, thanks. Maybe you'll want to dance with me next time instead of for me?" She giggled, passing up Artie and stopping outside the door. With a small nudge from her foot, up rightened her suitcase and sat on the side of the curb, fidgeting with the box of chocolate turtles as she nibbled at her lip.

x

Asbloodrunscold

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:20 am
whiters4
asbloodrunscold

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was slowly calming down after having separated from the girl. It was really was something he hadn't been prepared for today. 'Are you alright, master?' Epsilon asked with noticeable worry in his tone. "Yeah.. I'm okay, the panic is for the most part gone.." The boy muttered with a light sigh as he watched the girl who clung to him have a conversation with the ghost-like girl who replied with written words. Soon Carmen had said goodbye to Mel and walked past Artie, who moved a bit away from her as she did, and exited the store. Sighing a bit, the boy slowly walked to the counter and set down the two bars of chocolate, two packages of soft sour candy, and a pack of gum on the counter. "U-Umm.. I-I'd like to p-pay n-now.." The boy said with a stutter as he took out his wallet.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel turned her face to the boy. He still sounded so afraid. She gently took the candy from him and rung it up. She would again point to the register so he could read the digital display on how much he owed which would be 5.25. Once Artie removed the movie and handed it in she put it in the register and proceeded to also put his candy in a cute little bag this one having a bird with a heart on its chest since she had put the bags in random order.

Mel wrote something down fairly quickly I am sorry for scaring you. I did not mean to, if you would please forgive me. she bowed to him from her standing position before Lelwani jumped up to her shoulder, pecking slightly at her to remind her that she had an concert to attend to and had probably already missed a lot of it. Mel stood up and bowed to the male to was probably leaving. She bowed again and grabbed a rather large basket of candy and treats she had gathered prepared.

Allowing Artie to step out she would close the door behind her and locked it. She could hear the girl from earlier still there trying to open the box. She moved into the street a bit and wrote one last thing to the two Please return to the store again. and she hopped they would. With that Mel would bow and then walk off, having a concert to attempt, leaving the two in front of the store. Perhaps next time their meeting could be better.

[Exit]

whiters4
Hope you don't mind. I'm just gonna move Mel out.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Hope you don't mind. I'm just gonna move Mel out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:02 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

The sign was a mere indication that she had come to the right place, being the candy store that existed here in the city. She gave the door a gentle push before entering, eyes taking in the sight of the rows and columns of candies that were lined up neatly for the clients to take. There were a few couples buying chocolates or even just the sour pucker strips, but her choice of candies would wait until she would see the manager of the establishment. Thanks to the transition, Mel's form would be slightly corporeal, though the brunette would be worried that some customers who were not used to her true form would run away even if the harpist's intentions were pure. Hikaru was used to interacting with souls, so it wouldn't scare her that much. After all, Mel was truly a good spirit that may deserve a place in heaven, though the woman chose to stay in this realm.

Mood: in mood for swets
Company: Mel
Money: $197.50 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"In many lives and worlds I have seen suffering..."

As Hikaru entered the shop the sound of a sweet harp would reach her ears, thought it likely reached her ears outside of the place as well. On the table was a small harp, playing itself, filling the air with tender music meant to signify the wonderful day it was for some people. The inside of the shop was decorated as well with hanging hearts, and stickers. Mel had time to stop in and decorate the shop in time for valentines day.

Mel was nowhere to be seen for a moment but soon she emerged from the back with a small basket of candy and flowers, all arranged nicely to make a wonderful romantic gift. She had this cheerful and beautiful smile adorning her tanned face, her eyes open to reveal her yes which saw nothing but the astral energies of the people in the shop, but even that responded to joy. Mel made her way towards a man who seemed to be waiting near the counter. He had already paid for the candy, but Mel wished to do something special for him "I am positive your wife will absolutely love it. Happy Valentines day sir." the manager bowed as he thanked her and left the shop with his gift in tow.

Mel would looked about for a moment and whistle before a little blue bird flew in, carrying a bag in its beak. Lelwani was back in her natural form, and she could not be happier after that chaotic nonsense that happened a few days ago. The little blue bird landed on the counter and then moved up to Mel's shoulder giving a little tweet. It scanned the shop and instantly spotted Hikaru and for once it didn't have to point someone out to Mel, cause she could see a vague representation.

Mel smiled, giving a little bow and dance which Lelwani replicate "Greetings Hikaru~! Welcome to Sucre's Refinements, the sweetest place in town!" she greeted with sing-song joy, far different than that somber spirit she had met yesterday. Mel did not stop smiling, her spirit feeling higher than ever. She loved Valentines day, she had no love and she doubted she would ever find it again, but the chance to make others happy was something she relished and loved. It was wonderful to her.

She put her hands together and went to Hikaru "My name is Melpomene Zamir, How may I help you? I am at your service." she gave her normal greeting even though she already knew Hikaru.

"So it is in this one I will seek to spread joy.."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird, Hikaru],no one]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

The harp did work its charm to set up the mood, and Hikaru even noticed the decorations that adorned the interior of the place, meaning the candy store was set for the special occasion. The brunette smiled; she may not be in a relationship yet but she was glad to have witnessed the sight of the ghost speaking to the client who bought the candies for his wife. Her job as a waitress yesterday in Beluga had been a challenge, so the scene was definitely refreshing. Her blue eyes then spotted the little bird, the constant companion of the harpist, though the wings were familiar in her memory. That little bird did remind me of Ana, but that may be just my instinct. She may have to resist the urge to ask if those two were the same person, for it may just seem inappropriate for this occasion. As Mel greeted her like the saleswoman that she was for Sucre's, the fallen angel chuckled, more so because she found the hospitality to be welcoming.

"I gotta say, this place looks majestic for Valentine's Day. Not to mention the customers are enjoying the selection available for this moment." But it was time for business to satiate her sweet tooth, so she grabbed a small basket before searching for the chocolate bars and lollipops. One certain brand for chocolate cars caught her attention and she didn't hesitate to pick both the cookies and cream and milk chocolate variants, three bars each. "Anyway, Solaris had woken up finally after her sleep that lasted for two days, and I was so relieved. How's your progress on the violin?" She was curious on how the craftsmanship went on so far, and she had questioned while keeping her eyes on the prizes.

Mood: in mood for sweets
Company: Mel
Money: $197.50 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games