Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:53 am
User Image

⋮ ☈ ❝ (Daichi "D." Ichiro) ❞

「company 」 ⋮ Finn & Bree > none
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XWhy am I
                    h e r e ⋮⋮

Nodding in greeting, Daichi retrieved his wallet and payed the man. After doing so he was quick to unwrap a sucker and place it in his mouth before stashing the wrapper in his pocket and retrieving the bag. Turning, he look at his non-existent watch out of habit. He needed to get a replacement. Giving a short wave to the manager and his main squeeze, Daichi took his leave, stopping at the door for a moment to clap softly before simply continuing out.

[Exit]

||uta -XIf not only to h e l p those in n e e d ♥ ⋮⋮

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
Lady Illusia

"Speaking."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:34 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Oh good!" She chirped back, her lips pursing in an attempt to hold the kiss. Failure, but she smiled it off anyhow. She'd get her treat~. She giggled again, moving ever so closer into his arms. Her hands slid from his bicep and cheek up and around his neck to loosely hold on while she continued to rest her forehead on his. But as the door opened, his head moved and her dress waved slightly in the breeze behind the counter. Eyes never left his face, only widening with the sudden income of light.

His eyes came back and her heart jumped once more. How was he able to do that so often? How, after 5 years, was he able to make her heart stammer at just a side glance? Her chest slowly inhaled happily against his, almost unrelenting until he turned his attention to the newcomer. Honestly, she felt it was a little rude of him to knock on the counter... But she let it pass for now. She simply wanted to curl up into Finn's arms and talk for a while - something she hadn't been able to do lately with this bug. One hand released and the other slid down to the middle of his back, sliding under his shirt and giving gentle, soothing scratches with the tip of her nails.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Content; Sick?
Money: $500

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya stepped inside the shop and looked around. She was still a bit new to the city and wasn't quite used to maneuvering around but she managed to find the candy store rather easily. Seeing movement out of the corner of her eye she looked down and saw a cat looking up at her. Smiling at how cute it was, she reached down and pet it's head gently before turning her attention to the candy. So many good choices, she had to be careful not to buy too much lest she get sick like many other times.

Grabbing a bag she went about picking out some sweets. She grabbed 6 pieces of rock candy, 2 packs of gum, 4 chocolate bars, 3 lollipops, 2 medium jawbreakers and some soft and hard sour candies. Deciding that was probably enough to last her a few days she headed over to the counter. She set the bag down while she fished her wallet out of her bag.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: Sucre's Refinement】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With:】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $500

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

As the blond man left without a word, Finn turned back to his happy-go-lucky wife. Her nails against his skin sent a shiver running throughout his body and goosebumps to coat his chest. She was worse than Dime when he wanted attention from him. He laughed a little as he leaned his back against the counter. "Alright come here," he cooed as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She wanted cuddles, he could tell. Maybe he'd close up shop early today just to give her what she wanted. Not too early though, he had just opened about an hour ago. Finn heard the door open but this time didn't turn around. He would rather hold the woman of his dreams right now.

The brunette only turned when he heard the sound of a bag of candy dropping against the counter. The two of them weren't going to get any alone time when him working. As he turned to help the customer, he realized he didn't recognize the girl. "Hello! Whoa...big haul," he commented with slightly wide eyes. "I haven't seen you around here before. Have you just moved into town?" he asked as he rang the girl up. He was sorry that he couldn't spend more time with Bree, but business did come first while he was working.

KawaiiYukiHime
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya felt a bit awkward at interrupting the lovey dovey couple and had directed her gaze away from them. Looking back as the man made a comment on her candy bag, a small blush came upon her face. She figured that had picked a lot of candy compared to normal people, but she couldn't really help it as she had a much larger sweet tooth than most people. She blinked at the question, then nodded her head with a small smile, "Um yes I moved in just a few days ago. My name is Freya." she said softly bowing her head a little with her hands folded in front of her.

When she quickly realized what she was doing she cursed silently and unfolded her hands and lifted her head up. 'Man why do old habits have to die hard.' she thought slightly bitter, though her face didn't at all match what she was thinking as she still kept a smile on her face while she waited to be rung up.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: Sucre's Refinement】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With:】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $500

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:41 pm
Lady Illusia

KawaiiYukiHime

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Yay~!!! She curled up into Finn's arms quickly, snuggling her head right under his chin and tucking her arms between the two of them. She laughed slightly, if not a little deviously for getting what she wanted. Though her head lifted once again at the sound of the ruffling bag. She blinked, eyes landing on the new little girl before she laughed. "It's nice to meet you Freya!" Her hands didn't move from the tucked up spot on Finn's chest. She glanced down at the candy, shifting along it. Damn. Rock candy sounded so good right now.

"Pssshhhh. There's nothing wrong with a big haul. That stuff would be gone in an hour if I bought it. I'm pretty sure this whole place would be gone in a week." She smiled to Freya, giving a wink.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Oh ain't that the truth!" Finn exclaimed with a dramatic roll of his eyes, all the while, smiling, "This one could eat the whole city if she set her mind to it." She wasn't lying. He'd seen it first hand. It was like she had this big weakness for Monsters and candy. What was she? Five? Yeah, very possibly. She certainly didn't act her age, and neither did her for that matter. But that's what made them so amazing together.

Finn turned to the girl named Freya, smiling widely. "Oh? You just moved here huh? How are you liking it so far?" he asked curiously as he continued on at a snails pace at ringing her up. He remembered when they first got here. Some old islanders were talking about some mysterious legend that surrounded the city. While he and Bree had never personally taken part in it, they heard many, many stories from people that had. The two of them already knew they were soul mates. Both of them had attended a high school that had a legend about soul mates switching bodies. Maybe this girl was going to try for that legend. "Well it's nice to meet you Freya, I'm Finn," he introduced with a big grin

KawaiiYukiHime
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Breaking out in giggles Freya covered her mouth with one hand. Moving her hand once her laughing subsided a sincere smile came upon her face. "I used to eat much more candy than this in short bursts when I was younger. Then I ended up with bad stomach aches, which taught me, 'everything in moderation'. Plus I absolutely hate the dentist so much and wanted to avoid going there as much as possible." she said, shaking her head at the memories.

"Ah I simply love it here so far, it's a tad sunnier than I expected, but nothing I can't handle," she said absentmindedly fiddling with her pendant. "Luckily the district I live in is very shady. It's also much livelier than my actual home, there must be some dumb unwritten rule that vampires have to be dark and depressing. Which especially was true with my dad, ugh. she said rolling her eyes. She smiled and nodded to the both of them. "It's nice to meet you two as well."

Theme

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:23 pm
Lady Illusia

KawaiiYukiHime

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"It's all in the miiiiiiind." She whispered tauntingly, lifting a finger and tapping her temple before smiling back up at Finn. "Oh crap, right." She made a farting sound with her lips before letting her arm hang at her side. "Pssh, and I'm Bree." She slowly lifted a hand and face palmed, a slight slapping sound made. She dragged her hand down her face before she smiled back to Freya, her hand covering her mouth - listening intently. It was nice to hear someone like Soleil within the first few days of being here.

She must live in Doux... Though her next sentence made her tense a little. Did she openly just tell them she was a vampire? It wasn't strange, with the things Finn and Bree had been through. After all, Bree had only met Finn hours after he was bitten by a werewolf. Which, thankfully, nothing had happened past that. She quieted, unsure of what to say next about that. Being a bit of 'freaks' themselves, it wasn't out of the ordinary... Just not... Close to home.

Feeling: Content; Sick?; Shocked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

A vampire huh? Can't say he's ever run into one before, even at their crazy high school. A wolf though, plenty. The information didn't really seem to phase the man though. He nodded along to her words and smiled at her. "Well that's a lucky break then I guess," he said with a light chuckle. Finn didn't even want to wonder what it was like to be anything other than human. He wasn't prejudice or anything, he just preferred to be human. That thought was only reinforced when he was sixteen and almost turned into a werewolf. No thank you! "Alright Freya, $19 please," he said as he finished ringing her up, still feeling Bree leaning against him.

Once he was done bagging all of her candy for her, an arm dropped from the counter to slip around Bree's waist and pull her just a little closer. Hopefully, after Freya left they could have a moment to themselves. He didn't get that this morning because she slept in as always. Such a lazy woman in the morning. Even before all this weird sickness, she hated mornings. Most people did but she seemed to absolutely loathe them.

KawaiiYukiHime
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Pulling the money out of her wallet and handing it to Finn, Freya grabbed her bag and started heading to the exit. Before she reached the door she turned around and gave a wave goodbye to the couple. "It was nice meeting the both of you it, and I hope you have a great day." she said with a grin then opened the door and walked out deciding to wander around for a bit until something caught her eye.

{Exits}

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: Sucre's Refinement】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With:】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $481

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:09 pm
Lady Illusia

KawaiiYukiHime

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her thoughts were still pondering over that last piece. Well, Jacob was a demon. Tyrese was a wolf, Janette had been a wolf, Lucas was a pheonix... She tilted her head slowly onto Finn's shoulder, looking off into the distance as if she weren't in the conversation whatsoever. The hat on the counter blew slightly again and her eyes snapped back to reality. She raised a hand absently, "Bye Freya~." Well, if she ever turned into a vampire, she guess she knew who to blame! Beheheh.... Though Freya seemed sweet enough not to pull hanky panky crap like that. She blinked again before glancing up at Finn. "I don't waaannnaaa work toniiiiiight." She pouted before sliding her arms around Finn's waist and lifting her lips to his ear.

Nibble nibble. She blew on his ear teasingly. Nibble nibble.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:56 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

As he was trying to say goodbye to Freya a nibble on his ear distracted him. He closed the eye on the same side as the ear she was playing with. What's gotten into her? A tingle sparked through his body as she blew against his ear after her snack.Spinning around to face her, he wrapped his arms tight around her and pushed her up against the counter. Moving himself to he was holding her from behind, he placed his lips near her ear, smirking deviously. "Are you trying to turn me on Mrs. Teagan?" he asked in a lustful whisper. If she was, she was doing a good job so far. "I can make sure you don't work tonight if you really don't want to," he added as his lips parted and he licked along her neck slowly. As he did so, he sensually ran his hands along her torso before slipping a hand under her shirt.

Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:54 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She was spun in an instant, a giggle cut short and a blush appearing quite deeply on her cheeks. Her eyes squeezed shut, her hands fleeing to his chest and gripping down onto his shirt. Her legs faltered and she shuddered in his arms, sinking low for a moment until he was behind her. S-So quick... Her breathing already became a little hot and labored, body pushing back into him and lifting her bottom from the counter. A knee bent in, lifting to somewhat help with her balance and stay in his arms. The way he moved her, it was practically a dance - so smooth and fluent.

She bit down on her lip and pushed the back of her head into his neck. "Hn-nn.....~!" What she hadn't realized was that the sudden movements had made her little nauseous. But the arousal... The arousal was getting the best of her. Her head moved back, biting down harder while her shoulder leaned in to make her elbow meet her hip. Mrs. Teagan. Now that was a turn on. It only reminded her further of their somewhat honeymoon. The edges of her dress raised to his fingertips, sliding upwards easily.

Feeling: Submissive; Sick?; Aroused.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:08 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Her body moved so perfectly against him and he felt his heart flutter with excitement. Even if she hadn't actually meant to turn him on, he was now and there was no stopping him from returning the favor. They were like horny teenagers all over again. Well, they were like that just in general. The two of them had trouble growing up. But they were still young, they were allowed to act a little childish still. So long as they coupled that with all the new adult responsibilities as well. Her whole backside pressed against him and he let his large hands slide along her thighs slowly, his fingertips grazing her skin. As she lulled her head back against his shoulder, he grinned deviously and nipped lightly at the nape of her neck. His left hand slid along her left thigh, pushing up the hem of her dress slowly, revealing more and more of her thigh.

He was really only serving to turn himself on. With each touch he wanted more and more of her. Finn peppered her shoulder with kisses as his right hand came back up to rest against her small torso as his other played along her thigh. He wanted her now. Maybe he could close for an early lunch. Hm, his lunch would most definitely be the brunette beauty in his arms right now. His pointer finger ran along her bikini line teasingly.

((OOC; I'm brain dead. I forgot she was wearing a dress >.<))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas