Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ﻬஐMegumi Saotomeஐﻬ

INFO:

⊱ Age: 16
⊱ Height: 5'6"
⊱ Weight: 128 lbs.
⊱ Tattoo: This at the back of her neck
⊱ Profile: Here

ღVOICE: Marceline ღFEELING: Good Mood! ღWEARING: Galaxy ღTHEME: Into the Labyrinth and Echo

╔═.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.══════════════════════════════════════╗

Megumi had been so focused and excited about the candy in front of her that it took a moment to register the sudden greeting from an unfamiliar voice. Turning to look at who the voice belonged to she saw a girl who was wearing a light blue outfit and then noticed her backpack stuffed with just as much candy as Megumi's basket. "Hello there!" she nodded in greeting at the girl and wondered if she was also a lover of sweets. "Uhm, how are you in this wonderful candyland?" she tried to make a clever remark, but it seemed to fail and she silently cursed at herself for being so awkward.

╚══════════════════════════════════════.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.═╝

(OOC: )

Heiress Of Life

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Rina giggled when the girl said hello, it just made her laugh for some reason. She was still in a bubbly mood when she asked how she was, her goodies in her backpack began to rustle when she jumped up and down a bit for a response. "Oh yes, I am! There so much candy here, I feel like a kid again!" She clapped her hands together as well, the sugar's probably getting to her again. It's been kind of a long time since she's had really sugary bits to eat, so of course she's happy! Looking at the wall of candy in front of her, she took a pack of gummy peach rings and shoved it in her pack. "How are you?" She asked back, before she forgot to. Oh, and before she forgets something else! "My name's Rina by the way! It's nice to meet you!" A polite smile was on her face as she spoke.

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Daisies! |❦| $993 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With A girl

OOC:

Zombuddie

fuestray

Faun

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:41 pm

ﻬஐMegumi Saotomeஐﻬ

INFO:

ღCASH: $1000 ღFEELING: Good Mood! ღWEARING: Galaxy ღTHEME: Into the Labyrinth and Echo

Megumi smiled at the girl, great to know that there was someone who loved candy just as much as her. She giggled as she watched her jump and down a bit and reach for another candy bag. Looking at her own basket and then looking back over at the shelf in front of her, she went ahead and grabbed a bag of chocolate gummy bears and threw them into her basket. She turned back towards the girl as she introduced herself soon after asking the same question to her. "I'm great! I love that there's a sweet store nearby that sells candy cheaply!" she exclaimed and then introduced herself to Rina. "My name's Megumi. Nice to meet you as well!" She returned the smile to the other girl.

Heiress Of Life

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:30 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina smiled at Megumi after she had introduced herself, and then turned her attention back to the candy that lined the walls. Hmm, maybe this is enough candy for her? It is a lot, but she still wants more! Grabbing a pack of Nerds, she put that in her backpack as well. Hmm, she should still head to the register soon, it looks like she's trying to shoplift, but she isn't! Ah, she wants to know more about Megumi! She seems nice, and her outfit is so cute! "Megumi, what's your favorite candy? I don't really know mine, but, I can never turn down a bag of gummy candy!" She never could! She loved sweets so much! Cinnamon rolls were her favorite dessert, gummy candy her favorite kind of candy! Ah, she could stay in this heaven forever!

Profile |❦| Daisies! |❦| $993 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Megumi

OOC:

Zombuddie

fuestray

Faun

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:23 pm

ﻬஐMegumi Saotomeஐﻬ

INFO:

ღCASH: $1000 ღFEELING: Good Mood! ღWEARING: Galaxy ღTHEME: Into the Labyrinth and Echo

She watched Rina grab even more candy and shoved it into her backpack that she was carrying. Megumi stared at all the different candy's in the bag and then looked back at hers, thinking that they piratically had the same types of candy to buy. "Huh? Oh! I really like hard candy's that have a squishy or juicy middle!" she replied back to her. Gummy candy was also good, but Megumi liked the surprise of something different in the middle of the sweets. She looked the girl over again and realized that she had similar stockings to her's except that Megumi's were pink. "I really like your hairbow by the way! Where'd you get it?" she actually wanted to know where the girl got her entire outfit, but thought to just ask one thing at a time.

Heiress Of Life

name

name

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina smiled at Megumi when she said her favorite were hard candies that have the stuff in the middle, those were pretty good too! Gushers were the best to her! She probably has a few packs of those in her backpack right now! Speaking of which, she probably has a lot of candy right now. She might switch out some for others, but if she has more than $50 worth, it's time to make some changes about her sugar intake. She put her backpack on the ground, her little hands rustling through the growing pile in her pack. Which is good, which is not so good..? Now that is the question! Rina's attention went back to Megumi when she had asked her about her hairbow. When did she get this little thing? "Oh, I've had it for a while. There was this really cute store back where I used to live where I think I got it from." She said thoughtfully. Now that she thinks about it, the only new piece of clothing she bought from her new town was that dress she bought for the Fall Ball. They probably don't have adult shirts in her size here, and she doesn't want to waste hours trying to find stuff that can fit her. Plus, she doesn't like to be in a store for long periods of time. The store she got all of her clothes from was made for petite people, thank goodness. And, she has plenty of clothes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

"By the way, where did you get your skirt? It's really cute!" She said while standing up. It looked so pretty on her!

Profile |❦| Daisies! |❦| $993 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Megumi

OOC:

Zombuddie

fuestray

Faun

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:42 pm

ﻬஐMegumi Saotomeஐﻬ

INFO:

Frowning a bit, Megumi was a little sad to know that she wouldn't be able to visit the store that Rina had shopped at for her clothes. They were so cute and she really wanted them! Oh well, can't have everything now can you? That just wouldn't be fair if someone could have everything they ever wanted. Her smile returned as the other girl said that she liked her skirt, it really made her happy knowing that the clothes she made looked good enough to other people. "I made it! I usually make most of my clothes," she told her as she adjusted the basket on her arm. The weight was getting a little heavy for her arm; Perhaps she should set it down soon.

Heiress Of Life

name

name

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina was in awe when Megumi told her that she makes her own clothes. They're made so well! "Then you're really good at it!" She wishes she could make her own clothes, she'd probably make a bunch of sweaters and stockings though. However, she's scared of sewing machines and hand sewing because she's worried she'll p***k her fingers. Still, she might try in the future to make something!

Hmm.. there's no point in just standing here with a backpack of unpaid-for candies. She might as well pay for them before someone thinks she's shoplifting. "I'm gonna go pay for the goods!" She said to Megumi, before going up to the cashier, and putting her backpack on the counter. After about 3 minutes of sorting and deciding what to buy, much to the annoyance of the poor cashier, she ended up buying 4 bags of gummy candy, 3 chocolate bars, 4 soft sour gummy packs, and 2 hard candy packs. Which all totaled up to $25! Money well spent for sure. Hopefully she won't binge and get a stomach ache. After she packed up her stuff, she walked back to Megumi, a very big smile on her face.

Profile |❦| Daisies! |❦| $968 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Megumi

OOC:

[quote"Zombuddie"]

fuestray

Faun

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:12 pm

ﻬஐMegumi Saotomeஐﻬ

INFO:

ღCASH: $1000 ღFEELING: Good mood! ღWEARING: Galaxy ღTHEME: Into the Labyrinth and Echo

"Thank you very much!" she said her thanks at the compliment. She felt proud of herself to be able to sew her own clothes and was glad to see others enjoy the patterns. Megumi nodded at Rina when she said that she was going to go pay for the candy. Looking down to her own basket, she thought that she probably should as well. There was certainly no limit to her for snack-spending, but she could also try and bake a few back at home. She followed right behind Rina and took the cashier next to her's. While she watched as Rina tried to decide on what to buy, Megumi ended up buying everything that was in her basket. It was a total of 3 chocolate bars, 3 hard sour candies, 2 hard candies, 5 bottle caps, 4 sweet dots, and 6 lollipops making it a total of $34.25. It wasn't the most she had ever spent on snacks and sweets, that was for sure! She quickly payed the money to the cashier and looked over to Rina who was already waiting for her. "Do you.. want to go somewhere?" she awkwardly asked the girl. She wasn't sure if the girl had wanted to spend any more time here with her or not.

Heiress Of Life

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina watched Megumi pay for her stuff, and noticed that she had gotten a bit more than she had. Already, Rina took one of her soft sour gummy packs, sour gummy worms, and took out a bubblegum-flavored one. As she was munchin' on gummy worms, she had a large smile on her face when Megumi asked if she wanted to go anywhere. "Sure! Is there anywhere specific you'd want to go?" She asked nicely. If not, she'd suggest the movie theater or just wandering around the island for something to do. Her house is a possibility too! There's tons of stuff for them to do!

Profile |❦| Daisies! |❦| $968 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Megumi

OOC:

Zombuddie

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saturday Work ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

Driving up to the store, Finn parked the car and turned off the engine. Getting out of the car, he stood by the driver side door staring at the front of the building. Well at least it was still in one piece. However, that still made him a little weary because he didn’t know what the inside of the store was like. It didn’t look like anything was visibly wrong, but he’d know what he got inside. Stepping around the still open door, he closed it and took a look at his immediate surroundings. No one seemed to notice anything wrong with the store so maybe he was just being paranoid, but could you blame him? He was just handed the store and then left it in the care of someone that had only been working there two days! Taking a deep breath, he looked to Bree before walking his way into the store with a hesitant push of the door.

Taking a sweep around the store, looking in all the candy jars and the register, Finn wrinkled his nose in frustration. There was definitely some candy missing and that was definitely annoying. Despite how cheap it was to purchase from his store, buying it in bulk was expensive. Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, he sighed as he made his way to the back of the store. “Babe! I think my employee took some candy. There’s some missing,” he said as he propped open the door to the manager’s office and plopped down into the seat nearest the security monitor. After working in the store for so long, buying and stocking the candy, he could tell when the jars were low from something more than just the average buyer. Plus, his eyes were good at seeing things other people wouldn’t normally notice.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:04 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Confused; Thoughtful.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Bree, with her purse strapped on her back and Dime in her arms, exited the car and followed after Finn. Admittedly, it was an extremely nice day - which made coming out all the better; looked like the weather really hadn't been lying! A perfect day for Steven Universe. The white headphone she placed in from the car ride dangled from her ear, nstrumental music playing from both ends. Sucre's... How long had it actually been since she was in here? The last time she was here, she remembered throwing up in the toilet and Finn taking the day off to take her home on the bike. She sighed, relieving her gentle pets from Dime's head and settling him down on the counter. As he retreated to the back of the store, she prowled around the front, looking over the different colors and textures of candy. Hmm... What would she choose today? Maybe something more gummy and soft that she could chew on. Or a lollipop. She exhaled cooly, shifting from one leg to the other before looking back out the window. "Doesn't Scott, er... Do you have a camera around or something...?" She opened one of the plastic tanks, slipping her fingers in to pluck a cherry sour from its place - a few others rolling away in the process.

She pushed it against her lips, letting it slide in past her tongue and ravel beneath the bottom. The tiles beneath her hadn't made a sound as she walked, her steps soft and stride light and slow. Her rib was still aching; less than usual now that it was wrapped, but certainly to a point that she had to act slower than usual. To think - this was her husband's store now... And just across the street! She could get used to that. Her head tilted to the side, curls brushing gently against the fabric on her shoulders. Her eyes swirled with purple atop the brown as she ran her ivory fingertips against the lids of the plastic containers. Maybe a lollipop after this... Then she'd go to the bar. After all, he needed to actually work and she was sure he wouldn't get much of that done - not to mention she herself needed to go meet Tyrese at the bar when he was there.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 am
User ImageUser Image

“Yeah, it’s positioned over the register,” Finn replied as he leaned forward to press the play button. “Scott liked kids, but he was a bit weary of teenagers. I’m about to look it over now.” As the tape began to playback the day before, the brunette leaned back in the chair, hearing it squeak in response. Crossing his arms across his chest lazily, he stared at the tape as he watched him and Rylee enter the store. He remembered that. He had to let her in because of the rain, and because she didn’t have a key. Damn! He needed to get that back from her. Giving her that key was a one time deal; only because he had to be there for Bree. Exhaling through his nose, he dipped his head as he scratched at his scalp, not really seeing anything of significance so far. Rylee was doing her job for the most part, and he realized that he was the one to take the candy, not her.

Placing his hands on his knees, pushing himself up from the chair, he stood and was about to turn off the tape when something caught his eye. “Bree!” he shouted from the office, falling back into his seat with a shocked expression on his face. There, on the screen, was his employee having sex right on the counter! She hadn’t bothered closing the store, turning off the lights, closing the blinds, nothing! A hand came up to rub along his jaw, covering his mouth as he exhaled a shocked breath through his nose. He was shocked...No, absolutely disgusted! He was just given this store yesterday and already his cashier was being so completely inappropriate. Beyond so in fact! Barely twenty-four hours of ownership...Finally Finn had to look away, the hand that had been covering his mouth sliding up to cover his eyes. He didn’t care if other people had sex, good on them, but not where he could see, and most definitely not in his store! “God...I can’t even believe this…” he said through gritted teeth as he tried to hold back his anger and disgust.

Leaning forward, turning away from the T.V., Finn pulled his phone from his pocket and quickly pulled up Rylee’s number. How appalling! He was going to need a new countertop now...Ugh! Getting up from his seat, he paced around the office as he pressed the call button and placed the phone to his ear. Who...Who does that?! He wanted to celebrate getting the store, but not like that!

oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:00 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Confused; Thoughtful.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Once the hard outer coating of the candy softened up, she pressured her teeth down, eliciting a pucker on her cheeks and lips. She had mentally prepared herself for it - or so she thought - but was instead left with her eyebrows quirked and looking taken aback at what was supposed to be a sweet treat. So he thought someone stole some candy, hn? She wandered over to the lollipop section, glancing over the ones organized into separate colors and flavors. Something cherry... Or watermelon- No, cherry. Everything just needed to be cherry today. An Icee and fried pickles were what sounded best at the moment. Crossing back over to the room, she paused at the threshold of the office door, leaning gently on the left of it so she could just make out Finn's upper half. "Are you sure it wasn't when I asked you to grab some the other day?" She asked, sliding the glass looking candy out of his clear wrap. It crinkled beneath her fingertips as she delicately pushed it into the back pocket of her shorts. But just as she was about to place it in her mouth, she was startled by his sudden yell, jumping in place and shuddering against the doorway. Her heart hammered in her chest, the broken rib catty-corner to it throbbing painfully. "I'm right here..." She murmured tentatively, pushing the lollipop back to her mouth and stepping into the room.

She released the stick, letting the ball of sugar press against her tongue and rolling to her cheek where it formed a large lump along the side of her face. Like a child she suckled on it, teeth ever so gently grinding atop of the ruby sphere. Why was he making that face? Her eyes glanced over his hand, protecting any obscenities that threatened to come protruding out. He honestly looked like someone had-- They shifted, falling over the tv screen. Every muscle that held any atonement of emotion in her face dropped. The pregnant brunette was left standing blank, watching part of the scene play out before her. It wasn't long before she was tearing her eyes away, the lollipop practically falling from her mouth as she clasped a hand over her mouth. Wh-Who were those people?! Who the hell had- Bree stopped, placing a hand on the corner of the desk as Finn brushed by her with his phone pressed to his ear. Her head rattled with thoughts of irritating varieties. Was that... Was that the new worker Finn had run out in the rain for? She grunted softly, snapping the sucker from her mouth and letting it hang in her free hand.

She felt... Violated. The equivalent of someone having sex in the master bedroom of her personal home. This place... This place had been a sanctuary to her. A safe house that Finn could retreat to after they had moved for the sole purpose of his depression from his injury. And yet... Yet here two unknowingly people came to have sex on the counter - the counter she herself had been sitting on not three weeks ago. She swallowed down the imaginary bile instinctively, her mouth now dry and layered in a cherry coating. It was sick. There was a bathroom not ten feet away from their 'time' together - yet they had obviously chosen the most convenient spot. At least once she found herself glancing back over it, eyebrows furrowing in as the corners of her mouth tore downwards in disgust, regret, and irritation. Never again would she be able to look at this place with that same innocence. That sparkling light that told her it was "Finn's Special Area" when it came down right to it; minus the den back at their house for his video game time. But this... She cringed.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

When the other end of the phone was finally picked up, Finn found himself speechless for a moment. Finn was a relatively forgiving and accommodating guy; he took everything in strides and tried not to let things bother him. But this was something that was unforgivable to him. Sucre’s had been a special place to him for the longest time. It was the first place he worked since his injury and it actually made him happy to work here everyday. Despite being torn away from his wife day in and day out, barely getting to see her because of their vastly different work schedules, he enjoyed working at the candy shop. Not a lot of people could say they love their job, but while it wasn’t what he always wanted to do, he loved his job. The shop was small, barely big enough for even a back room to hold stock, and this person that he hired to help him run to store had violated his trust on a multitude of levels. He needed the help keeping the shop running while Bree was pregnant because he couldn’t always be around to run things. Now he was having serious doubts about even hiring someone else to take his manager position.

Finally regaining his train of thought, Finn cleared his throat before finding the words to speak. “Rylee, it’s Finn. Do you know what I found on the security tape when I came into the shop today?” he asked, pausing just a moment but not letting her actually answer his question. His free hand once again ran along his jaw, his lips thinning behind the appendage. “I found you, my employee, my cashier, having sex in the shop. No, excuse me, in my shop! You’ve worked here two days...Two. Days. The fact that you would disregard my trust in you so easily...The one day I leave you in charge and this is how you repay me? It’s unfathomable how disappointed I am in you. I can’t have someone working for me that so blatantly abuses my trust; I’m gonna have to let you go. I’d like you to come in as soon as possible and return that key I gave you.” While he was utterly livid about the horrid situation he had found coming back into work, he wasn’t the type of person who just hung up after they had said their peace so he’d wait for her to...Hopefully apologize at the least, and then end their call.

oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games