Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:41 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Chilly Day $995 x

Rylee hummed quietly to herself as she headed to the candy store. She hoped that Alexus wouldn't be upset that she had been called into work. Actually, she wasn't even sure if he had to work today or not. If he did, at least he wouldn't be sitting at home all alone and if not, she hoped he wouldn't be too bored without her. Sighing as the building came into sight, she then paused at the door and cursed a little under her breath as she pushed on the door and found that it was locked. She didn't have a key and just glancing around, she didn't see anywhere where one might be hidden. Sighing softly, she pulled her phone from her pocket.

To: Finn Teagan
                                          Hey boss man, the door to the shop is locked.
                                          Where you going to come and unlock it?
                                          Or do you have a key hidden somewhere?

Hitting send, the female then fidgeted a bit in place, bringing her hands up to her mouth and breathing on them, she wasn't used to this sort of cold and she hoped that Finn would text her back soon or she was just going to go back home since she didn't know where the man lived. As she stood there shivering a little bit, she glanced at her recent messages to see if she had any texts from her husband but doubted her was awake yet. Sighing softly she put her phone in her pocket before pulling up the hood on her jacket. She then placed her hands in her pocket as well. "It is cold~ Someone please reply soon~" She sung quietly to herself. Moonbucks was close by maybe she should go sit there while she waited.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:20 am
INN EAGAN

Quick Errand ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finally! He made it. Even in the rain, he managed to make it in great time. Parking in front of the store, he turned off the engine and threw down the kickstand. Flipping up the visor to his helmet, he jogged up to the front door, seeing Rylee standing there huddled together and shivering. Damn! "Sorry about this Rylee! I didn't mean to make you wait so long," he said, his apologetic tone muffled through his helmet. Quickly fumbling through his keys, he unlocked the door and pushed it open so she could go inside. Following in after her, he hoped about the room with a small bag he grabbed from behind the counter. "Bree was recently hospitalized so I have to take emergency time off," he explained/lied to her as he gathered up a bag full of the rock candy Bree wanted. He kept his helmet on the entire time, only here to let Rylee in and grab the rock candy before leaving.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx

Rylee had decided to wait at the candy store, pulling her arms close to her body, her teeth chattering, as she shivered. It was cold! Her powers kept the rain from soaking her clothes, but it couldn't keep the cold away. She just knew she was going to get a cold! Just as she was about to pull her phone out, she heard the sound of a motorcycle and looked up. Oh thank goodness! "I-It's okay." She said as she smiled at the male. Sniffling a bit, she wiped at her nose with the sleeve of her jacket before stepping inside the shop. Glancing around, she then looked at her boss. "O-Oh my... I hope she is alright." She said as she went to stand behind the counter, not taking off her jacket. Rylee hated getting sick. It wasn't often that she got sick, so when she did, it usually hit her hard. She would just have to text Alexus and ask him to bring her some cold medicine and something hot for lunch. The teal haired woman removed her phone from her pocket and looked at it. Nope, no messages. She was a little surprised to see that he hadn't texted her yet, but was guessing that he was probably still asleep or maybe he had to work today as well and just hadn't gotten a chance to reply.

To: Alexus
                                          Hey sweetheart, sorry if your sleeping or busy.
                                          I was just wondering if maybe you could bring me some cold medicine and a hot chocolate for lunch?
                                          Love you!

After hitting send, she then slipped her phone into her pocket and sighed softly. If he was busy, Rylee would just have to run to the grocery store and Moonbucks during her lunch hour.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:52 pm
INN EAGAN

Quick Errand ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

"She'll be okay. She's just on bed rest for the next couple of weeks," he replied somewhat casually. He was still trying to hurry home, but he decided to pick up some candy for himself too. Grabbing a mixture of gummi bears and worms for himself, he tied off the bag and slipped it into the one holding all the rock candy he picked up for Bree. Walking to the back of the shop, he turned on the heater so Rylee wouldn't be freezing in here either, along with any customers she might get. Walking back out to the front, he fumbled with his keys once again, pulling off one key from his key ring. "While I'm out, I'm gonna need you to look after the shop. It doesn't have to be everyday, and we'll have to have a day to celebrate my promotion. Maybe we'll make a big sale and order pizza for the two of us for lunch or something," he mouthed off absently. He was just muttering now, why, he had no clue. Probably because he was in a rush. He just wanted to get home and spend the rest of the day with his wife.

Setting the key on the counter, he slid it over to her with a hidden smile. "Alright, there's the key to the store so you can lock up when you're done. I'm gonna head out," he said as he turned to the door. "See ya around Rylee!" Finn waved to her as he pushed through the door and headed back to his motorcycle. Throwing a leg over the seat, he shivered to the feeling of rain water soaking into his jeans. Starting the bike, he quickly pulled away from the shop.

[EXIT]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx

Rylee looked at Finn then gave a small nod. "O-Oh." She said, still shivering a bit as she put her phone back into her pocket and pulled her hands inside her sleeves. She hated that she got cold so easily. Winter sucked. Watching her boss as he got a bunch of candy, she then nodded her head. "Will do boss man." She said before tilting her head to the side a little. "Promotion? That it definitely a reason to celebrate!" She said as she smiled at him, but had a feeling he wasn't really paying attention since he was kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Watching as he removed the key from his key chain, she then smiled a bit as he slid it over to her. "Okay. I hope your wife feels better soon!" She called to the man before sighing softly as she leaned agaisnt the counter, waiting for her first customer or for her husband to text her back.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx

Rylee shivered a bit again before blinking as she felt her pocket vibrate. Pulling out her phone, she sniffled a bit and smiled as she read the message from her husband.

To: Alexus
                                          Awesome~

Hitting send, she then leaned against the counter again as she would wait for her husband to show up. The teal haired woman then glanced around the shop, wondering if anybody would show up on this rainy day. Shrugging her shoulders a little bit, she then sighed softly, leaning agaisnt the counter again.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Agenda: ◈With: Rylee ◈Warm/Driving

Alexus shivered and shook himself from underneath his blue raincoat, ducking inside with two plastic bags bundled in his arms. What weather! "Here I am, my previous~" He lifted with a shiver in his tone. He looked for somewhere to hang his rain coat so it didn't drip. Eventually he shrugged and hung it off the door knob, scurrying over to Rylee to bundle against whatever warmth she had. He sighed and offered her the bag, looking around for someone else in the store. "I brought lunch, I hope this is okay. And that you have a microwave in the breakroom"

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx

Rylee sighed softly before looking up at the sound of the little bell that signaled the door had been opened. Looking in that direction, she then stood up straight and grinned as she saw Alexus. "My hero." She giggled a little bit before smiling as she moved closer to him, nuzzling agaisnt him. "It's perfect." She said before she quickly turned, covering her face with his coat sleeve to cover her sneeze. "Oof..." Shaking her head, she then turned back to her husband. "I do believe there is a microwave." She said before she went to the front door, putting up the sign that she was out to lunch, but she would be able to hear if anyone came in, she just didn't want to risk the shop getting robbed on the day it was just her. "The break room is this way." She said as she walked past her husband and to the small room, which thankfully had a microwave.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alexus smiled happily, returning his attention back to Rylee once he felt satisfied to think no one else was in the store with his wife. Strange, not even the man that had hired her? The deathling gave a small jump as the teal haired woman spun around to sneeze, cocking his head to peek at her face when she turned around again. "You feelin' alright, babe?" He asked, watching her put the sign up and following her to the back room. Alex wet his lips, carrying the bags as he watched his wife. "Oh good! We can eat together then! Is it just you today?"

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:05 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx

Rylee looked at Alexus then smiled a little. "I think I'm getting a bit of a cold..." She said, rubbing her nose a little bit. She then smiled over at him. "Yeah!" She said before nodding her head. "Yeah. Finn's wife had been in the hospital or something so he's taking care of her." She said. She really did hope that Finn's wife was okay and wondered what might possibly be wrong with the woman, but she knew that it was not any of her business. Rylee hadn't even gotten a chance to meet the Boss' wife yet, but Rylee was willing to bet that she was probably a nice person. The teal haired woman then turned to her husband. "So? What kind of soup did you bring?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:34 am
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alexus frowned lightly, pressing his hand to her forehead. She only felt cold, and he felt bad for her. "That sucks, love. But don't worry, I'll be your nurse." He smiled and leaned forward to kiss her cheek. He didn't care about Finn, the name actually put a bitter taste in his mouth. "So it's just you and him working here? So when something happens you run the shop completely alone." It wasn't so much of a question as it was an insulted observation. How was that fair to Rylee. And why was it only her and that man? Alex hadn't even met him yet, it sent a sick twist through his gut. Just her and him everyday? He frowned, looking down into his bag, "Uh....cheezy bacon potato chowder or something." He replied, setting both cans on the counter. He took out the bowels too, half lost in thought. "Hopefully it'll at least warm you up."

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx

Rylee looked at her husband then smiled a little as he pressed his hand to her forehead. Leaning agaisnt him a little, she then stared up at him. "So you'll kiss me and make me feel better~" She purred, smiling a little as he kissed her cheek. Her teal eyes then looked up at her husband and nodded her head. "Unless he hired another employee... I think so." She said with a small sigh, kind of agreeing with her husbands tone of voice. It wasn't really fair of Finn to leave her to the shop alone, sure Rylee could do the job, but what if something went wrong like there was a fire or the shop got robbed or something. Rylee wasn't about to be responsible for that. She was just a cashier! And! She hadn't even been working at the shop for three weeks yet! Tilting her head at her husband as he frowned, she wondered what he was thinking about. "Mmm. Sounds good to me." She then looked at him and smiled a little, moving close to him, she then wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "If not, you could always warm me up when we get home~" She purred into his ear.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alexus decided he must not like this Finn guy very much. Was Finn's wife okay with him being alone in a store with a female employee for nine hours everyday? Alex wasn't too happy about it. He was pulled back to reality when Rylee pressed into his line of vision, looking down at her wrapped around him before she kissed his lips. A smile wound the corner of his lips upwards as he grabbed her waist and pinned her against the counter by the small of her back, pushing his thighs between her own with a smirk. "Why wait that long? No one else is here." He cooed in reply, biting her earlobe and using her hair to pull her head to one side....perfect to nibble teasingly down her neck and shoulder where he insisted on pushing her shirt away. He lifted her so she sat a top the counter, already maneuvering his fingers behind the snap of her high waisted skinny jeans. "No one would know but you and me." He continued, his breath fanning against her collar.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx

Rylee looked at her husband before she gave a small squeak as Alexus placed his hands on her waist and pinned her to the counter. Staring at him, she blushed a bit before blinking in surprise. Was he suggesting what she thought he was? Her teal eyes stared into his eyes before she let out a small sigh as he bit her earlobe, shivering a little as his lips made their way down her neck. Ugh~ Why did he always do that to her! Staring at him as he sat her on the counter, she looked into his eyes, chewing at her bottom lip a little. "W-What if there's cameras in here or a customer shows up?" She said softly before shivering a little bit and sighing as she felt his breath on her collar. She didn't want to get fired... but she also couldn't resist her husband and he knew that.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas