Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Sometime Later Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 pm
Hirano listened quietly to the conversation at hand as the imp explained a little bit of his presence in the cavern. He didn't feel like he picked up anything different from what had been said, since his twin's previous few visits had always told him something was amiss down in hell, particularly regarding some power struggle he had always assumed was among the highest ranking demons. Which ones were involved didn't concern him much, but the amount of times he felt Soske's presence had been enough to tip him off about at least some of the situation. Hirano had always chosen to ignore him in those cases though.

The mention of Lucifer only left an angry burning sensation in his chest, smoldering from disdain. His jaw clenched as he suppressed a growl at the imp. "I don't accept apologies after attempted assassinations," he shot at him coldly as his eyes narrowed, locking his gaze with the imp's. "If you're insinuating that we're related too- sorry to say this in front of you, Mom- I'm not in a mood to accept it, and I won't be for a while." Deciding he wanted to stop getting himself any more agitated than he already was, Hirano stopped talking to gather more about the situation with Hell. He figured his input wouldn't get them anywhere for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image

Soske blinked at the imp at Mira’s statement. No no no… ”Please… I wouldn’t be the son of Lucifer if I didn’t at least pull some s**t.” Soske started to walk off and then decided to just pace a bit. ”Well, you see the thing is…” The Imp shrugged and shuffled a bit. There is a plan right? ”Not really a plan at the moment. Lucy had his and this idiots memory erased of what went down, well more of surpressed. Certain things have to happen for him to remember what was going on and he decided to not tell me fully in case I got nabbed somehow. I’m pretty sure Yoh believes he killed me, even had evidence to take to Kale.” Why aren’t you dead then? ”Demons are stubborn assholes and hard to kill. Also I doubt Lucifer would let his own children get killed off, let alone by another’s hand.”

”Yes, I’m Markus before you ask. Well what’s left. Dad wasn’t too happy with me for leaving you two with Yoh, who kind of already had a foot in the door with Kale.” Markus stopped at the moment and turned to Hirano. ”I don’t blame you really. Most Demonic families have some issues, ours is just a ******** at the moment.” Soske stopped pacing as well and rubbed his face with his hands. What the ******** are we supposed to do then? ”Oh… Lucy asked me to train you two a bit, though I’m not sure how, I think Mira’s wards might block the training I had in mind and with her family after you specifically I don’t really want to outside.” At that moment Markus turned into a smallish dragon-imp mix. ”Works for me, as I require less power. I think there’s one or two wards that block high power intake, more specifically to you.”

He pointed a claw at Soske and smirked a bit. WHAT THE ********> Markus laughed a bit and changed back to imp form. ”You actually expect her to let you back in with full power being as bipolar as you are and with PTSD from the s**t that Kale forced you to do? I wouldn’t let you in either.” ”Anyway, you two already slightly transformed when you grew horns and a tail. Most demons on our level can change into they’re actual demonic form or a very demonic dragon form.” What the ******** is this about levels? ”Levels, are well, Lucy on top at the moment, Kale and I are consider Demon Princes, your mother was a Arch-Demon which is the next level and you both are the same as her but on the higher side of that level. Then you got your normal day to day demons at a base level and then imps as well as other smaller demonic creatures.”

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Time Skip: A Few Days (Mira left for a bit, Cian is now there, Soske can talk again but still not swear)

Zephon stumbled about for quite a few days after travelling from bar to bar. He had managed to get himself back on middle plane to deal with a few things before going back to deal with the jackass summoning of the council. The letter had literally appeared and smacked him in the face one morning waking him from a dead sleep after a night of drinking. ”HOW the bloody hell…” He hickuped again and motioned towards the obvious magic use. Either the “Angels” were blind or weren’t looking hard enough. Lucy had some damn good info somehow, probably Markus, seeing that the hafling that owned this place took his twins into her own well, whatever the ********. That’s probably how Lu got the info. There was one familiar aura about but very vague. The magic dampened everything so much he figured that most would probably just walk right by and not notice a god damn thing. He started to walk into the clearing towards the house but stopped as a ward stopped him in his tracks and sent him tumbling back.

”OW ********> Shaking his head he looked again and wobbled a bit while sitting on the ground. The amount of alcohol he had after the rude awakening and now falling making his head spin. Managing to get to his feet Zephon glared at the lonely house and started to shout. ”CIAN! YOU OWE ME ON A BET YOU OLD FART! GET OUT HERE AND PAY UP!”

Inside Mira’s house Sokse blinked as he heard loud swearing, that wasn’t from him for once. Well Sena could fix that. He smirked at the thought then realized something. The voice sounded vaguely familiar. ”Oh yay, the drunk Angel is here, why is that?” Markus turned from going to the door ”How do you know him?” ”I HAVE been in hell, he was in gramps office once or twice when I was there.” Markus managed to get up to a window to look out and confirmed it was said angel. ”Before you get mad at him Mira,” he pointed to Cian, ”Lu managed to get me here, that ANGEL knows him so he probably got the location from Lu, why though I have no idea. My father is probably playing games again.”

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Wakaji

Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas