Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Sometime Later Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:56 am
yea... will plot things in a minute or two... being lazy atm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:21 am
plot ideas: 10-15 years later Soske again has been missing for about 2-5 years. while he has been gone there have been many failed attempts on Hirano and Mira's lives. While the two can handle themselves they get help elsewhere. Mira knows exactly what happens, Hirano has ideas but still questions it. Soske helps them out by killing the demons before they even get a chance to do any major damage.

Lucifer knows Soske is helping them and has Yoh or Kale literally beat him to death and bring him back to life each time to try to teach him not to interfere but Soske doesn't care. Kale has attempted to get to Mira but can't as the moment she senses him she tries to kill him. Christopher (the messenger demon) managed to talk to Hirano alone, asked about Mira, questioned if he knew that Mira had a daughter or the fact that she's technically their Aunt. Soske now has a few bounty's on his head (from various organizations) and a capture/subdue contract (from the guild) so even if he managed to stay on the surface for longer than normal he'd be hunted down.

The guild knows that Soske is being a double agent though they're not so sure he'll follow their rules to the teeth, while Mira and Hirano don't know, they do know that something is being kept from them. They (the guild) continue to question Mira and more so Hirano whether they know what Soske does and has done. They (Mira and Hirano) both do but only have the same amount of information that the Heroe's Guild does. For a while the guild sent someone (possibly Halek?) to keep an eye on Hirano to make sure he doesn't flip sides.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:28 pm
Soske Choices: User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image

Soske slightly growled a bit as Yoh kept pushing him down. He had been in Hell again for a few years now. Mostly because he never followed through with what his Grandfather asked him to do. ”AGH WOULD YOU ******** STOP!” His voice a lot deeper now that he was quite a few years older he growled again as Yoh punched him right in the face. Glaring at his brother with both eyes now, considering Kale took the liberty of shooting a similar energy right at his only good eye, now both of them saw in the same way. ”I’d say tell Grandpa to go to hell but yeah, that wou…” Yoh had grabbed him by the throat and threw him quite a few yards into a wall. The people condemned to the agony of hell used to attack him while he was down but now most of them just ignore the fight going on unless told otherwise. ”You need to stop helping them, stop killing your own kind, you might end up killing someone you’re related to.”

”Who? You, Kale, or Grandpa? I wouldn’t really care, hell I’d gladly kill you without any hesitation, same for Uncle Kale, as for Grandpa, I doubt I’d be able to even scratch him since you two would probably get in the way.” ”How bout we send your lovely girlfriend then to kill them, I’m sure she would if we told her it’d make you ha…” ”Leave her out of this.” Yeah so he started dating a demon, he was in hell after all. Though, she wasn’t as self-conscious as he was and Mira more than likely wouldn’t hesitate to kill her if they ever met. He was sure she was sent to do something so she wouldn’t try to interfere with them beating his a**. ”Kale failed miserably trying to do it himself, Mira didn’t even give him a chance before he fled like a cow…” As he spoke of his Uncle he barely had time to react to the man flying at him and slamming him into the ground.

”Speak of the devil…” ”Just kill him already Yoh, I’m sure Lucifer wouldn’t really care anyway.” ”We have orders to keep him alive.” ”Why does Grandpa want to kill me himself.” While he was joking only slightly Yoh nodded and kept silent for a bit. ”How did Mira put it, when she killed me the first time? ‘Family is Family.’ Or something along those lines, why he wants you to prove yourself by killing Hirano.” Soske gritted his teeth and didn’t bother wiping away the blood that was dropping off his mouth from being slammed into the ground so hard. ”So what brings you here dearest Uncle?” Soske grinned and spoke sarcastically to Kale, lately the only time he had seen his Uncle is when he’s told to do something. His grandpa won’t see him personally anymore considering the last time Soske pissed him off so bad that Hell literally almost boiled over.

”He wants you on the surface again, why he’s trusting you again I have no idea.” The look in his Uncle’s eye Soske knew that he was lying and knew exactly why. ”Ok fine, do it or he’ll kill her, permanently, no coming back to life at all and you won’t have anything left to even try to revive her.” Soske gritted his teeth as he looked at the tall large tower his Grandpa reigned from and noticed her with his Grandpa, tied up, gagged and being held by sword point. ”It’s been five years, you send me back now and they’ll know something is up. Hell Mira gave up trying to find me, and I think she told Hirano not to bother, they don’t trust me at all anymore anyway.” ”persuade them if you have to, use the ability you share with your brother, manip…” ”No, I am not seeding their minds with lies.” He had learned to use the ability that Yoh had used on him to make him see things as he wanted.

Current
The water started to boil and steam up at a specific lake that the twins knew. This being the lake that Hirano threw Soske into for getting drunk when he was younger. The water instantly gagged Soske as the portal opened and forced him to the bottom of the lake. It took a bit of time for him to regain himself and realize that he was literally drowning at that point. Pushing off the bottom he shot himself upwards and barely managed to make the surface before he ran completely out of air and passed out. ”That still hurts too…” Using his own portal didn’t hurt much but when someone else did it literally felt like someone was stabbing him from every direction.

He could sense people nearby, apparently a boiling lake made quite a scene and crow had gathered, though most were returning to what they were doing not realizing that a man had just came out of the bottom of it. Turning to face someone he stared for a moment. The lake was quite large and he was right in the middle of it. The aura was familiar. ”THE ******** ARE YOU DOING HERE ALREADY!” He wasn’t sure if it was Hirano his brother’s aura had changed quite a bit as well as his. The stronger and older they got the more it changed. ”Please, don’t be Hirano, for ******** sake, he’ll probably try to kill me.”

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm
Bubbling water. That was not normal. Not normal at all. Cian looked over the lake as others started to leave. He had been on his way to visit Hirano as Mira had suggested. He was just flying by when the lake started to boil. And so he landed to investigate. Others were walking away but he stayed. What could have caused this phenomenon? His eyes scanned the lake again and noticed what they hadn't before.

A body floating in the middle of the lake. Cian blinked and squinted to get a better look. It was definitely a body. Suddenly the stench hit him and he thought he might vomit. This was no ordinary body. This was a demon. He steadied himself and readied his weapon. Then the boy shouted. "Holy hell..." Those were the only words he could think that would accurately describe how he was feeling. That demon was none other than the little turd he wasn't able to kill when he first met him. Neither would he kill him now. Mira had explicitly told him not to harm the twins and just because this little t**t was back after being missing for so long didn't give him permission. Instead he called back to the boy. "You made quite an entrance! What are you doing? Demon boy?" That was and would always be Cian's name for the younger demon. He lowered his weapon. No matter what this boy had in mind, Cian would not touch him. For fear of Mira. She still scared the stuffing out of him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

SSoske turned as he sensed a familiar aura. ”Mi…” While it was slightly similar the voice wasn’t. No this was Cian, Mira’s father. ”I have a name and I’m not a ******** kid anymore for ******** sake.” He was surprised at the fact that Cian hadn’t attacked him yet, was he afraid of attacking him because he was related to Lucifer directly or for some other reason. Swimming towards the shore Soske shook his head. ”I thought we parted on not so great terms last time we met, so what’s stopping you from killing me?” He was sure it was Mira, hell the stuff that Christopher had reported back made her sound more like a badass now more so than he wanted to admit remembering. ”I’m not quite sure why I’m here to tell you the truth.” It was a lie, and if Cian bought it that would be his own decision, though Soske never really gave the Angel any reason to trust him.

”How is my dearest Aunt?” He smirked a bit as he came to shore, he knew that she and Kale had a “thing” which in a way made her their aunt and more so probably didn't sit well with her father. He got used to calling her that as he didn’t want to call her mom like Hirano kept doing even to this day. ”Last time I saw her was a few years ago, now I don’t have to worry about protecting her since everyone is too scared to even want to think about attacking her. Yeah my grandfather wants her dead but he doesn’t really care anymore, just keep an eye out for Kale.” He laughed at the thought of the last time Kale even tried to talk to Mira, he came back half dead, and beyond pissed. ”Your council apparently doesn’t want to harm me, yet, though I can honestly say I’m not proud of doing anything I have, but I have other reasons for doing it now.” He would get to the point eventually, at least when Mira showed up, he had a feeling she would. She probably sensed him the moment the portal opened at the bottom of the lake.

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 pm
"Oye! I obviously don't care what your name is. It is Soske though for the record." He stood back from the younger demon as he came ashore. "Why is it you can't be more like your brother? He's taken to calling me Grandpa." He couldn't help the personal jabs at the boy. He had this habit around demons to make jabs at them. This one was the same as all the others. "Why don't you find out how she is on your own? As for the Council, they don't care about a lot of things. But I do. And I don't like how you've decided to go off on your own and come back as if nothing has happened. And if Mira hadn't already told me to keep my hands to myself, you'd be dead. So why don't you go back to where you came from?"

Kale smirked. So they sent an angel to meet Soske. Very well then. He waved his hand and Christopher was off to recruit some demons to kill off the angel. Prove their worth. They would portal right next to Soske on either side of him and attack Cian. (Do wahtever with them. And stuff... I'll do the Mira post after that)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:10 am
User Image

Soske slightly glared at Cian, ”I have a grandfather thank you.” While he didn’t completely like everything about his grandfather, the fact of him actually being Lucifer didn’t help either. Yes he was Lucifer and he wanted him to kill his only brother but in the five years of being stuck in hell a bit he at least was kept from suffering like most of the people there. Besides the times that Yoh and Kale nearly beat him to death and actually have. ”I’ll call you whatever I damn well please, though it will probably be Cian, considering if I call you an insult Mira would probably smack the s**t out of me each time.” At the mention of Hirano Soske looked around, he could’ve sworn he sensed his brother but wasn’t sure he was actually there, maybe he was but wasn’t anymore.

”I’m sorry but being stuck in that place can change people, I won’t ever be like Hirano. Just do me a favor and make sure he never goes there even with Mira for any reas…” He honestly wouldn’t expect Hirano to make it out of their alive for the matter. He was a bit more unstable and easily turned, Hirano though wouldn’t turn very easily so he’d probably piss off everyone in hell. At the thought of it Soske felt the air change around him a bit. ”s**t, get ready.” He looked at Cian with a confused look, though knew what was going to happen. He hoped Cian wouldn’t blame him for it he didn’t know what was going on either. As the demons appear Soske punched the first one that tried to grab him for whatever reason. ”The ******** are you doing here?” ”We’re here to do your job if you fail, more so to provide you with assistance.” ”I don’t need your help.”

As they spoke Soskes mind shifted a bit as he sensed Christopher nearby. He always hated the man though could never really do anything about it. Everything started to blur as the demons that were all different started to look and sound like Hirano, though what he remembered of Hirano. Do your job you s**t-face. Soske glared as they started to attack Cian. Sending a fireball at some of the large group he caught most of them off guard and grinned as they started to come after him. ”That’s right, leave him the ******** alone.”

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

Mira stood still, her back against the wall and her eyes closed. There was a demon just around the corner that she had been tracking for a while. She was as still as possible so she wouldn't draw attention to herself. All trace of her was gone. Not an energy signature nor aura could give her position away. She waited only a moment longer before unleashing everything she had at him. She quickly lassoed his neck and pulled him to his knees. The demon was strong though and did not want to fall quickly. He was able to disrupt the energy flow and the lasso fell apart.

Without hesitation Mira positioned her hands in front of her face, almost in a fighting stance. She pulled her hand back and the bow became visible. She released it, hitting the demon in the knee and making him fall. Again she shot him and this time the demon cried out in pain. But there was no back up coming for him. Mira had disposed of all those helpers before taking on this beast. She released the bow and it disappeared. This was a special case and she was feeling a little nostalgic. With a smile that would wilt an angel's feathers, she pulled her double bladed staff out of the void and sliced the demon's head off it's shoulders. Detaching one of the swords, she used it to cut open the demon's stomach. Mira reached down in the stomach and pulled out a small child. Cradling it close, she smiled a real smile down at the child.

Mira looked up and around quickly. Something was wrong. She pulled her hood up over her head to hide her face. Time felt like it was standing still for Mira. She almost couldn't breathe when she realized what the problem was. In a flash the half-angel was gone. She placed the sleeping child back in it's bed safe and sound before disappearing again. This time she was in what was more or less the earthly headquarters for the angels. Several people tried to talk to her but she ignored them completely as she made her way to the main room. Inside was a huge map that showed the entire world and where any given person was at any time. She noted that Cian was close to where she wanted to be right now. And in an instant, she was gone again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cian waved off the boy's hostility. Considering the stink he had just come from hell and with his statements about Hirano confirming those thoughts, Cian figured it would be about time to be leaving this up to those who knew how to deal with these things. And speaking of which, it looked as if Soske had some friends. Or...

Cian was confused. At first they were friendly (ish) to the boy but then he decided to attack them as they came after him. The angel was quick and able to avoid them by floating backwards. It wasn't his place to get in a fight. His job was more of the scout type. Not to mention a small pop from behind him told him his job was done here. He took to the skies, going off to find Hirano and tell him the wonderful news.

With a small pop sound, Mira had arrived. The band of ten or so demons did not bother her. But Soske being there did. Focusing on the task at hand, she was able to surprise the first two and take them down with energy knives piercing their dark hearts. Several others had their attention on her now and they came at her all at once. She lassoed one around the neck and swung him into the closest demon. Bent in a crouch she elbowed the next demon to get close in the crotch, causing him to bend over in pain. She stood and twisted his neck, killing him as well.

Now that everyone had their attention on her she held up her hands. Strings of energy shot out from her fingertips and prickled the closest demons. Gracefully she puppiteered them to kill their teamates before Mira walked up behind them and cut their heads off. Her eyes peered out from under the hood. There was only one left now. With speed she'd developed since the last time they saw each other, she was upon Soske with a knife, an actual metal knife, at his throat. She spoke softly, eyes steady on the younger demon's face.
"If you are here to kill me, then you are dead." She stared at him with cold, unblinking eyes. Just because she raised this boy did not mean she would not kill him right here. Ten years can change a person. And Mira was no exception.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

Soske blinked as everything happened so quickly now. He knew that it was Mira he just didn’t want to believe that she had become this strong as well. He didn’t even notice her rushing him and pinning him down on the ground with a blade at his throat. ”Hell to you too misses bad a** angel.” The rumors were apparently true, he still didn’t quite believe it even though he just saw a small extent of her new power. ”I figure considering that no one has been attacking you lately that you would come to the conclusion that my grandpa just doesn’t care whether or not you live or die, quite frankly he got sick of losing so many demons in every attempt.” He was cold and blunt right back to her. ”And to be quite honest, if I personally wanted you dead, I’d kill you myself, I wouldn’t waste time with these stupid weak a** demons.”

He wasn’t quite sure why they came, most likely Kale sent them, he knew that his Grandfather wouldn’t bother to send demons to help him, or go after Mira and Cian. He tried to move slightly away from her but she was in the better position and as he did the blade slightly cut his neck. ”Augh… He could already sense another group of demons coming at them, this time from a distance rather than porting right on top of them. They already had an attack in play and it was aimed right at Mira. Doing his best Soske managed to muster the strength needed to throw her off him and out of the way. He deflected most of the attack back at the large group though a lot of it hit him head on. The blast sent him flying a bit, he knew it was strong enough to kill him but he was still breathing for the moment. Why do I do this stupid s**t when I’m around them? Images appeared in his mind and flooded it, memories of when they first met Mira to training, the Guild, the quests, and everything.

”Why would you even offer that to me? Yoh is next in line, give that to him.” ”Yoh takes too much after his Uncle, manipulating others so that I have to agree otherwise things go sour, you don’t take that s**t.” Soske sighed and shook his head. ”And why the hell do you really want me to kill Hirano? Is he that much of a threat to you?” ”A good demon, that’s a direct descendant of myself is bad for maintaining my image.” ”Yeah but not like it hurts you either, he only kills when he needs to and by that time the people get sent here, so why bother killing him considering he’s helping you do your job.” ”My job is to manipulate people to do bad things, not kill people the instant that do bad things.” ”You want them to come here later on, why worry about them coming so soon. Hirano’s judgment on them should be enough.” ”He helps out people too much and gets in the way.” ”I still won’t kill him, you’ll have to kill me first.”

Everything shook after Soske said that and he could tell he hit a soft spot. ”I don’t really want to kill family he’s just a bad image for the bloodline.” Soske laughed a bit, ”You’re really worry that much about ONE person ruining your image? I’ll say it again, the last time you told me to do it, go ******** yourself.” At the last comment everything shook again and Soske could’ve sworn that parts of hell literally melted away. ”I know you have a girlfriend and that you’ve been helping those two survive, if you’re in Kale’s place I’ll ensure the safety of the people you want.” ”One of them would be dead though, so again, ******** no.” ”I’ll give you more power, that you already have, we’ve just been controlling it.” ”As usual, all you want is control.” ”The last time we spoke you tried to kill me, don’t need a demon with that much hatred having that much power…”

Soske blinked as he hit the ground. ”Why am I still alive, and why the ******** did I seriously just try to save her when I probably didn’t need to bother?” He figured he didn't need to defend her as the last time he did that in a battle with Yoh she scolded him for doing it. It was mostly instincts but being around her, Cian and Hirano, people that generally weren’t evil made him do that stupid hero s**t again. While it slightly bugged him he was sure that Kale wouldn’t be happy about that, though he’d probably be happy about the attack hitting him dead on instead. ”Ow…” Trying to get back up he winced as the pain shot through him a bit. He was alive mostly, everything hurt like hell though.

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:28 pm
Hirano had been a bit slow to accept that his twin brother had changed, but he had gotten over it as the years passed. It wasn't like he had completely lost him anyway; it was still easy to sense his life-force still going strong every so often, occasionally disappearing for a few minutes but rekindling soon after. Soske's presence was another matter. Hirano hadn't sensed him in years, but he wouldn't doubt that their link weakened just from the lack of connection alone.

Ten years had surely taken a bit of a toll on him. But Hirano had been making the most out of it. Some time after Soske's last departure, a lot of things happened to him. Not only did his demonic features become more pronounced, but he also seemed to calm down a lot more. His horns and tail had gone from a light gray to pure white, and he now towered over the wolves by at least a foot. He continued living with the wolf demons until the year he turned eighteen, when he moved out to live on his own. During a mission with his guildmates, he found himself getting attached to a human girl named Sena, who was joining the Halls. There wasn't much that was observably special about her, in her own opinion, but Hirano couldn't help but be fascinated. She was very capable of handling herself in a fight, though not very confident to begin with until they started accompanying each other on quests. After a year or so and lot of encouragement from both Mika-Chuin and Mikoda-Yuki, he finally confessed to Sena about his feelings, only to be surprised to hear that she was waiting for that kind of remark. Another two years found them to be practically inseparable, and then married.

But surely, that kind of life wasn't that exciting, was it? Still, it was a completely new thing for Hirano. It was a change that he welcomed though. Having been in the guild for so long helped develop his powers quickly, with some additional guidance from others. Now he wasn't as anxious about his dark powers anymore, often using them openly without losing any control. And not only that, but he and Sena wound up with two children. Two, and half demons, neither of them showing any signs of demonic heritage; that was good for keeping them hidden from emerging demons sent out to kill him every so often. Even Halek-Jeun seemed pleasantly surprised when Hirano went to visit the Den with his family for the first time in a few years, with a six-year old son and a three-year old daughter. But whatever changes had happened to him happened for the better.

Today though, was just... different. But it did start off like most of the others did in the past. He was taking a casual walk through the guild town with his wife and kids, his daughter jovially seated on his shoulder and poking at his horns. The day was relatively calm.... at least until he sensed something familiar. The way he stopped in his tracks and glared off eastward into space drew Sena's attention rather quickly. "Hirano?" his wife's voice chimed as she gazed up at him curiously. She knew how his power worked and what he could do with them. But his actions tended to be unpredictable whenever he got like this. What he would do was the only thing that worried her at times. "Sen, you remember hearing about my idiot brother, right?" he asked her as he turned to look back at her. She nodded in response, still watching him curiously. "He's back. Should go greet him." Sena raised an eyebrow at him, pursing her lips. She knew what he meant by 'greet' wasn't exactly in a friendly way, after hearing about what her husband had gone through over all those years, but they're brothers. Besides, she was enough of a sadist to want to see exactly how Hirano would greet her brother-in-law. It didn't sound like it would be a nice greeting, which sounded... fun. "Cool. I wanna go," she said with a mischievous smirk. Hirano scoffed and rolled his eyes at her as he knelt down to lower their younger child to the ground. "Only if you keep yourself and the kids in the forest."

After she nodded her agreement, Hirano turned away from them and thrust his hand forward. Immediately, a strange hole as big as a standard-sized window appeared in front of him, glowing along its edges and revealing the sight of a lake. A very familiar lake, as a matter matter of fact. He could sense several different presences already there, but he was mostly focusing on two in particular. One was right next to the portal he had just opened, and Hirano immediately stuck his head through it, only to accidentally ram a stray demon with a head-on collision and a loud crack. Well, actually the bases of his horns got in the way and he barely even felt the impact, but he looked down as a body made a loud thud on the ground and skid several yards across the gravel, and he blinked a few times in surprise as he noticed Soske was already lying on the ground to the side of the portal. "Oh.... that... didn't go as planned." Sena was heard laughing behind him as he was climbing the rest of the way through, turning to push his portal back to somewhere safer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:25 am
User Image

"That's good to hear." Mira muttered quietly to herself. "And frankly I don't give two sh*ts about that old f*ck." Really she hadn't thought about the attacks at all. They had been kinda random but with her new job, she figured it was a welcome party. That didn't mean she didn't interrogate every single f*cker that decided to attack her. She was going to drop the knife away and help the boy up but instead she found herself on her backside.

Blinking at the speed and strength Soske just exhibited, she narrowed her eyes at the group just ahead of them. She stood and caught Soske, gently laying him down. One look and half the group scattered. But again she paused. She made a 'humph' sound and rolled her eyes. Hirano knew how to make an entrance for sure. She waved to Sena as the portal moved away. She felt bad that she hadn't taken time to go see the kids lately. She had been sending Cian to do that for her, but she knew that wasn't the same. Her eyes turned back to the group still standing before her. She was going to have to make up that lost time now.

They were scared and it was easy enough to see. She took a couple steps forwards and placed her hand on Hirano's shoulder.
"I’ve got this. Just look after Soske." Her voice was soft but stern. She wasn’t going to fiddle around this time, instead she just snapped her fingers and the Void opened up underneath half the group and they disappeared into it. Suffocation was her least favorite way to kill the demons but she wanted nothing to do with this group. She didn’t even have to say a word and the rest of the group was gone. Scattered in the wind and running for their lives. She only sighed, letting Hirano and Soske have some bonding time before she made her way back over to the two.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:28 am
[User Image

Soske was about to get up when he felt another familiar aura nearby. ”Hirano?” He questioned a bit and looked to where he saw Hirano coming out of a portal and accidentally knocking a demon off course. He only smirked at the sight. Still a clutz but at least he sort of helped Mira. As he watched Mira he just slightly gaped, ”I don’t even get a thank you?” Sitting up he shook his head a bit and sighed. Same Mira, though a bit more powerful and apparently she didn’t trust him at all. ”Not the way I wanted to be introduced to his family, but I guess it’ll work.” He could sense someone else nearby but couldn’t see them visibly, only the scent and sound of their breathing got to him. The aura was slightly masked somehow so he couldn’t really figure out who it was though knew it was someone powerful, Kale would be too chicken s**t to come up here himself, so it was either Yoh or Christopher.

The only thing that bugged him was the aura was right over him. ”What the hell do you want?” ”Going to take you back since you can’t be trusted anyway.” ”That’s not your choice.” ”You can’t stop me.” ”I won’t have to.” Already Soske knew it was Yoh, Mira would more than likely sense him soon enough. ”You are quite idiotic to come up here yourself right next to her, she’ll kill you the moment she knows what’s going on.” ”Let her try.” Soske felt himself being picked up grabbed and dragged backwards towards a portal that was just opened. ”Using me as a shield, is kind of pathetic and won’t work” ”We’ll see little brother.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:02 pm
Hirano turned his head as he heard Mira approaching him as he got the portal to a safe distance from the fray, not batting an eye as she put her hand on his shoulder. Having seen much of the change the angel had gone through over the years, he wasn't worried at all. "Yeah, gotcha Mom," he said nonchalantly as he started his way back over to his floored twin. Stopping a few feet from Soske as he was sitting up, he gave a simple wave in greeting. "Yo, bro." Hirano wasn't at a point where he completely hated his twin for leaving, nor was he forgiving him for leaving anyway. Actually, he had leveled out to being neutral on the issue. He still figured he should stay cautious anyway.

And especially more cautious at the moment because he was sensing a familiar presence he didn't particularly welcome at any given time. The new, stronger demonic aura in his proximity immediately drew his attention back as Soske started conversing with whoever was there. "Aw hell no," he growled as that presence started trying to drag his twin into an opening portal. Throwing his hand forward, he opened another one of his own right inside it and grabbed at the hand that had his brother. Immediately, he found a wrist and he focused his energy onto it, quickly heating. At that intensity, whoever it was could've mistaken the thermal burning for the work of holy magic, and having been used to the use of his own powers, Hirano was unaffected nowadays. And of course, he did recognize that presence. "Where'd ya think you're going, jackass?" he asked in a not-as-menacing manner, but more mischievous as he sneered and gave his older sibling a hard kick and immediately opened an exit-portal over the lake, not caring if Soske got dragged along. And right after, he grabbed the rim of the other and tossed it into the water, right below. Hirano simply stood with a smirk on his face and triumphantly watched the endless waterfall that was his handiwork. If Yoh thought he wasn't much of a threat, then he was an idiot for not believing another grandson of Lucifer himself wouldn't develop and strengthen his own powers out of that hellhole, coincidentally known as Hell.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

Cian hovered high in the air, watching the scene unfold. Looked as if he wasn’t needed to get Hirano. He should have known that the boy would be there in no time. He rolled his eyes and spread his wings, flying away from the group. His destination was HQ. This was one family gathering that he didn’t need to be at.

His journey was short due to the teleportation power of the angels. Once in HQ, Cian relaxed a little. He didn’t know how Mira could handle being around all those strong demonic presences. His eyes lit up to see the head of the agency come out of her office. She had a look on her face though that meant business.
“Listen up everyone. There has been a confirmed demon in sector nine.” Cian’s ears perked up. Sector nine… that’s where he just came from. That meant…. “We have confirmed Soske Makardi’s presence in that sector. There have also been multiple other demon energies in the area. Currently there are two other strong energies believed to be his brothers in the area as well. Mira is there now and we need ever available angel on this case. Soske is to be brought in for questioning, but he doesn’t have to be in one piece. Just able to answer some questions. Send the alert. Open the transporters for mass teleport to Sector nine.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mira turned to smile at the boys only for her to notice the intruder. Yoh might have been invisible, but Mira could see his aura outlining his body. Hirano was already taking care of the older sibling and she was proud to see him work so efficiently. “What do you think you’re doing here?” She asked, not really waiting for a response from the demon. Her goal was to distract him enough for Hirano to take care of him.

She grinned at Hirano and waved as the two boys disappeared in the portal.
“Good job Hirano.” She praised, watching Yoh and Soske getting soaked in the lake. Her phone buzzed in her pocket and her expression turned from one of happiness to one of shock and anger. Quickly she threw the phone to the ground and smashed it with her heel. Afterwards she picked up the pieces and threw them into the lake.

“Hirano. Get Sena and the kids out of here. I’ll take Soske to the new place. We’ve got to hurry.” She ran through the map in her head. They were more or less close to the middle of sector nine. The closest any of the others were when she left was sector eight. She didn’t want to see the mass of angels that would soon be here. Staring at the space between the two portals, Mira spun her energy lasso and flung it at Soske. She roped his ankle and pulled him to shore. Not wasting any time, she kicked him in the face to shut him up and picked up his limp body.
Wings sprouted from her back and she lifted herself easily into the sky. The house was a good distance away but she figured it wouldn’t take too long to get there. Hirano though would more than likely beat her to the place though.

While Soske was away, Mira bought a new place in the middle of nowhere. Cian didn’t even know where it was located, though he had been inside. It was two stories high and the bottom floor resembled her old house almost exactly. The kitchen was adjacent to the living room and the hall led to two bedrooms and a bathroom. Now though there was a dining area behind the kitchen and upstairs had three more bedrooms and two more bathrooms. Mira kept one of the downstairs bedrooms and anyone (being Hirano and his family or Cian) was welcome to stay in any of the other rooms. One room she had even filled with toys for the kids.

She landed in front of the door and made her way inside with Soske in her arms. She laid him out on the couch for now, waiting for his stupid self to wake back up. It wasn’t as if she hit him that hard or anything…

Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff