Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Mira, oh Mira Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:10 am
*Mira is the result of an angel and a woman's love.
*Single mom but Mira was kidnapped at age 3
*human male kept her for a while but eventually she was sold to a high demon named Kale
*used for his personal enjoyment until one severe beating resulting in her blood burning his skin.
*was sold for sexual activities to anyone, warned against demons
*one particular night Kale wanted his way with her and impregnated her.
*child carrying was terrible, baby was born deformed and dead. (reduced hybrid viability)
*not long after a new slave (female Neko) loosed Mira's chains

*Kale has always known where she has been.
*will do anything to get her back to him
*has resurrected the "child" just for her
*killed the neko (who was related to Kleio and Kai)
*keeps in contact with Lucifer
*knows Yoh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:04 am
Sl1pstr3am2010

Kala
Kale(unedited)

A smirk crossed the lips of the Greater Demon. "Lucie said that this was important. Now do be on your best behavior." The form next to him did not move or even appear to have heard him. She stood there staring at the space that would soon hold the portal to Hell. For normal demons who weren't Soske, there had to be a person on each side for a portal to work. Lucifer told him that it was a very important person coming through today and he was to do what he did best. Host the little demon boy.

The demon took a step forward and put his hand on the stone wall in front of him. The symbols were all written and prepared, now was the time to activate the portal. A deep purple light showed the faces of the two. The female did not appear to even register what was going on. The male stepped back from the portal and smiled as it started to ripple. He extended his arms wide to welcome his guest, only to laugh when the guest tumbles out of the portal instead of walking.

"Father, I do not understand. You said a distinguished guest." Her voice was robotic in sound and her eyes fixated on the figure without wavering. "Fear not my child. This is just a youngling. Lucie didn't tell me it would be Makardi visiting! I shall just take a small guess at which one you are. The clumsy red head would be Soske! Welcome back!" His eyes glistened. "Oh do I have a job for you."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:44 am
Krazy Michelle Ranak

Soske woke up in a dead sweat, as usual, Hell itself was ******** hot in most areas though lately he had been having nightmares. Deep down he knew what he did was horribly wrong and Mira would more than likely beat the s**t out of him if she ever found out he did it. Pictures of the towns burning Yoh laughing at his side while people tried to get away but they both stopped them from escaping. Throwing a fireball out the nearest window Soske growled heavily as he shook his head, why did he have the feeling of liking it at the same time as not liking it. The damn thing was tearing him up inside. The first time he was hesitant of doing it until he was forced to by Yoh, after that it came more easily. He was curious as to why Yoh constantly grabbed him for these things though only figured his brother was trying to break him. The sad part that he hated the most was it worked. He was actually quite surprised that the guild hadn’t sent anyone to investigate or capture them. Though they didn’t really leave anyone alive for them to tell anyone who did it so he figured no one actually had any evidence to point it at them.

Turning around he could feel someone watching him and saw Yoh out of the corner of his eye. ”You’re not my ******** family and no on…” He stopped himself from finishing the sentence, if Hirano heard him say that he’d probably get his a** kicked multiple times. ”What the hell do you want anyway?” He stood up and turned to look fully at his brother, something about having a meeting, with that s**t-face Kale. ”I’ll pa…” While he had gotten stronger in the months being there Yoh was still stronger then him and apparently they could limit his own strength in ways he didn’t quite understand. His brother grabbed his arm forcing him into the window slamming his chest against the seal. ”You forget I have ties that keep you from suffering like the rest of these maggots.” Soske looked out and listened to the sound of pure agony for torture wailing through the area.

While he figured he had been kept alive for some reason he now knew that Yoh was treating him slightly decent for another reason. One was as he said keeping him from suffering, though everyone in Hell suffered, the people like him just learned not to show it as they would suffer more. ”You can tell Kale to ******** off and leave me alone, I honestly don’t giv…” Images of Hirano and Mira shifted through his head as he turned to face Yoh who was grinning at him. ”Don’t you even ******** d…” Getting pulled along Soske finally went willingly, they were the two things that he wouldn’t let anything happen to. Yoh knew this quite well and used it as a mean of persuasion. Coming into Kale’s quarters Soske growled a bit as Kale spoke to him. ”I’m not the clumsy one you dip s**t, that’s Hirano.” He tried to squirm a bit as Yoh forced him to sit down telling him to keep his mouth shut. ”What the ******** do you want from me now anyway?”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:58 am
Sl1pstr3am2010

Kale just grins. "I don't really care which one you are." Kala continues to stare at him. Kale ignored his question for a moment and shooed Yoh away. Lucifer had instructions for the boy and Kale was willing to give the boy the instructions... with only a small modification. "You are annoying. Father, may I be excused." "Don't be long." The girl exited without hurry. Kale returned his attention back to Soske. "Lucifer seems to think you will be useful. I don't see it though." A coy smile crossed his lips. "Your task from the King is a simple one now. Hirano and Mira are to be killed before he will make his final judgement." He paused only for a moment to take in the look on Soske's face before continuing with the small change to the plan. "But Mira is not to be killed. I need her to come to me. And I know you CAN do that much."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:48 pm
Krazy Michelle Ranak

Soske watched as Yoh was hesitant to leave but had to, considering Kale was above his standing. He smirked a bit only to turn as the girl spoke. Something about her reminded him of someone though he couldn’t really tell, Kale was her father, that was one thing, but something else reminded him of someone else he knew. As the Demon spoke Soske listened, at least up until he mentioned killing his brother and bringing Mira to him. ”Why don’t y…” No, if he let Kale or Yoh do it he was sure that they’d torture him first. If he did it himself he would at least have the decency to make it quick on his brother. ”I don’t give a s**t, have Yoh do it…oh wait, he can’t get close to them without getting his a** attacked, and I bet neither can you.” He figured he’d be tested at one point, going with Yoh was minor things, things to keep him in place if needed.

”What’s your deal with Mir…” It finally clicked in his head a bit. He was sure that Lucifer wanted her dead but Kale wanted her alive, he obviously had a past with her. ”I’m pretty sure she won’t be willing to come see an ******** like yourself again.” He threw in again, hoping Kale would slip and mention that he did know Mira from his past, she didn’t tell them everything and honestly he didn’t need to know, though now he knew why she hated demons other than the fact that she was half Angel.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:18 pm
Sl1pstr3am2010

Kale did not let his irritation show on his face. He only continued to smile at the boy. "I prefer to let others do the dirty work for me. And this is your test. So as much as I'd like someone more qualified, you are currently the only option." It was easy to tell that Kale thought the boy would fail. With Mira against him, Kale figured it would be a certainty. It had been a long time since she'd used her fancy angel magic on him but he still knew how bad it could hurt. But if anyone could do it, this boy would stand a better chance than Kale. Considering Mira trusted the boy. And he had been suffering the pain of her power for a while meant he could tolerate it to some extent. Unless Mira was getting soft in her old age. Kale would have chuckled at the thought. But Soske decided to piss Kale off...

"I did not tell you to ask questions or make statements. You have a job to do and you will do it or so help me if I get my hands around your neck you will know pain far worse than you have even glimpsed at down here." The boy was a nucience. it was a wonder that Mira could stand him at all... "You are to return to me what is rightfully mine. No more discussion." And if the boy wanted to push the issue, Kale would be ready to kick this little boy's a**  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:05 am
Krazy Michelle Ranak

Soske grinned apparently he still had a knack at pissing people off. ”I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!” While he quickly regretted saying that he figured Kale wouldn’t kill him just yet as he wants Mira and probably wouldn’t be able to get close to her. He turned as the door opened up rather quickly only to have Yoh punch him in the face. Falling over in the chair he pulled himself back up. ”Always doing the dirty work aren’t you you’re wort…” He wasn’t expecting another punch so soon, let alone having it hit him square in the jaw. That and he noticed that both of Yoh’s fists were on fire, adding more damage to each punch he threw. ”Please, I use fire as well you piece of s**t.” Sending a fireball quickly at his brother he grinned, though that quickly faded as the fire ball came right back at him sending him flying out one of the windows.

Landing on top of a group of people Soske growled a bit as bones cracked and popped inside him. His jaw was dislocated still and he barely had time to dodge a fire blast that Yoh had sent at him. He was curious as to what the sudden hostility was about but figured there was a reason. That and he knew damn well that Yoh still wanted to kill him but couldn’t under specific orders. Moving his jaw slightly back into place he yelled as the pain from doing that hit him. As he regained himself he didn’t notice the fact that Yoh was right in front of him. ”AGH FU…” As he was about to jump out of the way Yoh grabbed him by the throat squeezing tightly. ”Yoh…” Trying to squirm a bit Soske couldn’t move as his brothers grip tightened even more. ”Can’t leave you looking like you were enjoying yourself while you were here, so if the clutz and b***h do ask you can at least say you endured hell, though I’ll let you decide whether to tell them where you were or not. Now anything you’d like to add before I send you to that other dipshit brother of ours?” Landing hard Soske could barely breath as he looked up at Yoh.

”Yeah, ******** off…” Giving his brother the finger with both hands he grinned a bit only to have another fireball hit him dead on as he was teleported back up-top.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:13 pm
Mira's father is still alive. He is now a fallen angel. He wanders the earth to right his wrong... which he won't admit was wrong in the first place.
He is 150 years old. He kills demons when he finds them. He does not know what happened to the woman he fell for and he doesn't know that there was a child involved.

Cian: Fallen

Cian walked into town, keen nose hinting at those disgusting demons hiding around. He crinkled his nose in disgust. Demons were the fowl of the earth. Since he would never make his way back to heaven, he might as well clean up this dump. With a sigh he stalked off in a random direction, following one of the scents. He crouched low, easily stalking the boy. He didn't notice Cian at all.

Like all other times, he spun his chain around his head and struck out towards the boy to rope his neck and drag him back. But he did not expect what happened next. A knife appeared out of nowhere and knocked the chain off course. The boy was alerted to Cian's presence, but it was not the boy that Cian noticed. It was a female figure that rushed around the corner. His heart skipped a beat. "Saphire?"

But that was impossible. It had been over 70 years since he'd seen her last. And she had been human. But this female looked just like her. She spoke and he knew for a fact this was her daughter. "Who the hell are you? Soske, are you ok?" The boy started cursing and it was starting to piss Cian off. "What the hell do you think you are doing, defending a demon like that?" Her facial expression did not change much and Cian did not understand how this girl could possibly be Saphire's daughter.

"I asked you a question. Who the hell are you?" She walked closer. "I am Cian. Why are you defending the demon?" "Buddy, you are obviously new here. This little demon s**t head is mine. I raised him. Leave him alone." "That doesn't even make sense. Didn't your mother teach you better than that?"

The female seemed pissed off by that and she rushed him. Cian wasn't expecting her speed, nor her strength when she punched him square in the jaw. Cian staggered backwards and put his hand up to his face. What was that strange feeling he had when she touched him. This female was angel. But how? Cian was starting to feel uneasy.

Mira jumped back after punching him in the face. Her hand tingled with Angelic energy. This guy was an angel. She hadn't ever dealt with one before. As she landed she pulled her staff out of the Void. "What the hell is an Angel doing here?" "So you felt that too..." "No s**t. What the ******** is going on?" Cian was wondering the same thing. And the only thing he could think of what the craziest thing to ever cross his mind. "I think I am your father..."

Mira couldn't believe it. What the ******** kind of thing did he think he was saying. It made no sense. "What the hell? No f*cking way." She'd never cared to know anything about her parents. Steven told her he'd killed them both. Kale didn't know anything and he didn't care. Mira never thought anything about the fact that she was half angel.

"You look just like Saphire. She has to be your mother. I loved her once. But I was dragged back to heaven and striped of my wings. I've wandered, trying to find her but never being sucessful." "So... Mira was pissed more than normal. "You think you can just ATTACK my family like that and get away with it. Claiming to be my father won't change the fact that you were trying to kill Soske. While he might be a dumb f*ck sometimes, that doesn't give you the right. Get the hell away before I kill you myself."

Cian couldn't believe what he just heard. No wonder things were so strange. She didn't sound like an angel at all. And she was keeping demons around her. No wonder he hadn't noticed her energy before now. "Fine. I'll leave him alone. But you shouldn't be hanging around these demons. They are poisoning your mind." "What the hell did I just say? Leave. You have no control over what I do. Get the f*ck out." Sensing that she was serious, Cian turned around and started in a different direction. He needed more information...

[to be continued.]  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:19 pm
AU where Mira goes to confront Kale, gets her @ss kicked and ends up in Kale's possession again. Cian comes to rescue her instead of the twins. Also Mira knows at this point that Cian is her father but she kind of wants nothing to do with him.

ACTION!

Kale grinned as Mira walked through the door covered in blood. She had made it this far without a challenge. She had slaughtered his whole crew. Every guard and slave was dead now thanks to her. She hadn't noticed him and he figured she was still back in the past remembering the last time she was in the grand hall. "I know you are in here. Show yourself." Kale chuckled and Mira turned quickly around. His voice seemed to echo through the whole room and Mira couldn't pinpoint where he was currently at.

"Well, I thought that you would be able to make it through my army but I didn't realize just how easy you would get through them. Seems my security is lacking. We'll have to do something about that Christopher." The demon was not paying him any attention, his eyes did not leave from Mira. Kale understood the mans thoughts. He did not understand Kale's obsession with the female. Kale just wanted to keep his little pet alive. Christopher thought it would be better to kill her. Kale wanted her to be free so she would come back and he could prove once and for all that she belonged to him.

Mira stopped in the center of the room. "I don't have time for your games Kale. Come face me like I know you have waited so long to do." Mira could feel her heart racing. This would be the end. Whether or not she beat Kale, she knew this would probably be the end of her life. And she was ready for that if it meant protecting the twins. She knew they would be safer if Kale was gone.

Kale just laughed again. "Go my pet. Tell Lucie that the time is nearing." Christopher vanished and Kale knew that he was going to do as he was told. Now Kale was ready to have fun with his pet. "Welcome home Mira. This house has seemed rather empty without all your screaming and cursing. I'm glad you could make it back." Mira turned again to come face to face with the man responsible for her whole life. She growled at him, weapon at the ready. She swung in a downward stroke at his shoulder but he was gone in an instant. Mira almost didn't see it. Had it been that long? Not that she could ever have seen him before she left. But he was still faster than her eyes could see. She turned and blocked his attack just in time.

"I see you still haven't changed." Kale only grinned before disappearing again. Mira stood defensively. She had to wait for him to strike before she could figure out where he was. She took a deep breath and waited patently for him to appear again. His attack was from the left this time and Mira almost didn't block it in time. She could feel his strength pushing against her's and while she was holding her own, she knew he would get the better of her eventually. "So how did you like my gift to you Mira? I heard you gave Yoh quiet an a** kicking." Mira growled at him and pushed him back. Kale jumped back and walked away, keeping his eyes on her this whole time. Mira knew something was up so she kept still, not wanting to be caught off guard. "I have one more gift for you my dear. Kala, come here please." Mira stood there confused as a female walked from out one of the doors and towards Kale. The first thing Mira noticed was her face. It appeared to be tattooed and she was wearing a metal suit. So was she going to have to fight this girl?

Second thing Mira noticed was her smell. It was a strange mix of demon, death and... Mira froze. angel This girl was part angel. She could feel a chill and even as Kale spoke, she already knew what he was going to say. "Kala. Say hello to your mother." The figure turned towards Mira and Mira found that she could not breathe. What stood before her was nothing more than an illusion. Something dead brought to life and given form. The child Mira had all those years ago was a deformed dead blob. This was a remade version of what Kale wanted to have. Mira could feel her stomach churn. "Father, I do not understand. Mother does not exist any more. She does not appear to be Mother." Mira could feel bile in the back of her throat and as much as she didn't want to, she puked everything that had been in her stomach.

Kala stared at Mira. This woman could not be Mother. Father had always spoke highly of Mother but this woman was nothing like Father had mentioned. She was weak. Mother was strong. She turned back to her father. "May I leave now." Kale shook his head. "No dear. Watch as Father brings Mother back where she belongs." "As you wish"

Mira was not expecting that. She wiped her face off with the back of her hand and stood straight again. Kale was no where to be seen but Kala was staring back at her. She couldn't be that thing from all those years ago. Kale only laughed. "Mira... How easily you doubt me. I have done everything for you. I even let you run free until you decided to come home. Now that you are home I will not let you leave again." Mira wasn't ready for it at all. She didn't see him until he was right in her face and even then she couldn't defend herself against the attack that hit her in the back of the neck. She fell fowards into Kale's arms. "Welcome home my pet."

~~~~~~~~

Cian was worried. Mira was supposed to show up to their meeting place. Ever since discovering they were daughter and father, they had been having weekly meetings to 'catch up'. Mostly Cian asked questions that Mira refused to answer and then she would storm off. It wasn't getting much better, but Cian could see that he was breaking through a little bit. She was stubborn but as far as he could tell it came from whatever happened in her past that she wasn't telling him. Those demon boys knew but Cian was not allowed near them. For reasons of trying to kill them when they first met. Cian had no reason to kill them now but Mira told him to stay away so he respected that and stayed back. He sighed and sat back on the bench. What the f*ck was he supposed to do now? If Mira didn't show then he would have wasted all this time doing nothing. He sat forwards and sighed again. It too a few minutes before he decided to leave. Mira obviously wasn't coming. But he was stopped in his tracks because a figure in the distance came rushing towards him. It was a little boy. "Mister? Lady Mira told me to give this to you." Cian looked at him confused before taking the letter. The boy ran off as he opened it to read what Mira had to say.

Hey Old Fart, I'm going to take care of some business. Keep an eye on the twins will ya. Also. Sorry for not being there today. This happens to be important."

Cian was instantly alert. Mira had never spoke this way to him ever. She even said to keep an eye on the twins. But she didn't even want him near them. He stood and took to the sky. He didn't have as keen senses for the twins as Mira, but he'd tried to keep their scents in mind so he wouldn't get yelled at by his daughter.

He found one, the more friendly of the two and showed him the letter. Hirano didn't see the concern like he did but he was willing to tell him some of the information that he wanted to know. Like where she was likely to go. Though he didn't know much, he knew she would sometimes go back to the town she lived in before coming back to the guild.

Cian left again and took off to find Mira. After arriving in the town, he realized that there was nothing there that would help him. Finally he just decided to do this the easier way. Just outside of town, he set down the paper and pulled a crystal from seemingly no where. He held the crystal high dropped it down the chain so it hung just over the paper. It did not take long for him to get the gist of where she was at. He pocketed the letter and crystal and flew away.

His journey to the 'house' was uneventful. At least nothing tried to shoot him down. From his vantage point, he could see that this house was more like a mansion. It was huge. He landed at the front door and opened it slowly. The first thing he noticed was the stench. Not just the stink of demons.... but the stink of death. He let himself in and covered his nose. There were bodies littered everywhere. They looked as if they had been there a while. Some of them looked badly burned. Cian looked a little proud. Those were holy burns. Mira sure did know how to handle herself. But he was serious again. There was something strong still here. He carefully made his way down the hall and towards the great doors at the end of the hall. Nothing attacked him and the smell of death got stronger as he made his way farther down the hall.

His arrival at the doors was just as uneventful as his arrival to the house. He opened the door cautiously only to see another great hall. At the end was a throne and on the throne was none other than the Greater Demon Kale. Cian knew of this demon, he'd heard some of the stories. Right down beside him though was something that made his heart sink. Mira was laying on the ground. There was a chain from the bottom of the throne to a collar around her neck. On the other side of the throne was a different female that sent shivers down Cian's spine. She was unnatural. Kale didn't seem to notice him so he entered the room and stuck to the shadows a much a possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 am
Mira stired slightly. She felt achy. Did she fall asleep on her kitchen floor again? It had happened before. But that didn't seem right to her. What had happened? Why was she asleep? Her brain was fuzzy on what happened and she wanted to drift back to sleep but the stiffness of her body wouldn't let her. She stretched her legs out and then her arms. Wait. She stopped and her eyes flew open. Her hand hit the chain and she jerked back from the cold metal. She felt a slight tug on her neck and her heart sank lower in her chest.

"Father, Mother seems to have woken up." Mira jerked back only to be caught by the chain. The girl was staring at her. Suddenly everything jumped back to Mira at once. She yanked on the chain only to find it was attached to the bottom of the chair. A familiar laugh made Mira jump up and move as far back as the chain would allow. A growl escaped from her lips as her eyes met with Kale's. "Morning pet. You slept for a long time." Mira jumped at him, going to push every last ounce of energy of her's into his body. Kale just laughed and it made Mira stop just before hitting him. "You haven't noticed yet? I thought you would have. There is a damper in the room. Your holy magic is useless here." Mira sunk to the floor. It was true. Now that she noticed, she felt sick.

"That doesn't change the fact that I will not be stuck here." She stood again and punched him square in the jaw. Even without her abilities, Kale found that her punch hurt rather bad. He stood and Mira sunk to the floor again. "I will not tolerate your insolence anymore." He raised his hand but it was Kala who stopped him. "Father. I believe you are forgetting something." Oh yes. How could he forget! He chuckled and sat back down into his chair. "Thank you Kala. You can come out now. We know you are there."

Cian watched in horror as Mira struggled in vain against this demon. It took him everything not to jump out and attack the man straight out. But he had to wait for a weak point. There didn't seem to be one. He waited, listening in to what was said. Now that he'd heard about the damper, he thought about going to find it and destroy it but the demon spoke to him. So he'd been found out. Cian raised his hands and walked out in view of all to see.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image

Lucifer --"Father" to all demons; The first demon
Lucifer --Uncle to Kale
Lucifer --Grandfather to twins
Kale --Uncle to twins
Kale --Cousin to Christopher; Boss
Kale --Father to Kala
Mira --Mother figure to Twins
Mira --Mother to Kala  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:34 am
Mira stood. "Soske get behind me." She pushed him behind her. She crouched, expecting an attack. "Who's there? Show yourself." A chuckle rang out from the trees and Mira growled. That laugh was very familiar to her. A male stepped forward out from the trees and Mira tensed. "What the hell do you want?" He smiled and came forward to greet her. She kept her distance from him, making sure Soske was behind her the whole time. With his previous experience, Mira wanted to keep him from being dragged off again. "Oh Mira. Its been a long time. I've missed that lovely face of yours." She pulled her staff out of the Void. "You will not live to tell anyone that ever again." She swung at him only for him to disappear. A whisper brushed her ear. "He already knows. He's always known. And your time of gallivanting is over. He's coming for you." She flared her power out trying to hit him but he was long gone. It would also keep Soske back and warn off Halek and Hirano. She turned on her heel and walked off past Soske. "I'm going for a walk." She didn't want to be followed but she didn't stop him from it if he wanted to. "Halek, keep an eye on Soske."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 pm
Throwing yet another large fireball Soske grinned as the people who couldn’t deflect it flew off the ground a few yards. While Christopher had told him a few things while he was in hell he really didn’t believe any of it. A few more flying demons came at him from behind but he was quick enough to use his body armor so their attacks were deflected. As a swarm of them came at him he quickly sent out a full fire blast which sent most of them flying. ”I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY YOU ********> Hearing a familiar voice behind him he didn’t even sense his older brother coming up in all the chaos. ”Well I’d say go to hell Yoh, but yeah, we’re already here, so how about you just ******** off somewhere else, I need to exchange a few words with our GRANDFATHER.”

Sending a large fire bolt at Yoh he dodged as one was sent at him as well. It didn’t help that Yoh deflected his attack right back at him which hit him right in the chest sending him flying back a few feet into a concrete pillar that broke in two after he hit it. He barely had time to regain himself before Yoh grabbed him by his throat and slammed him into what was left of the pillar. ”YOU ********, I DON’T WANT TO KILL HIRANO AND YOU BETTER NOT ******** DO IT OR I SWEAR TO ********> ”I’m in hell, or have you forgotten the fact that you sent me here in the first place.”

”By acci…” ”You opened the portal on purpose you dip s**t. Oh, how’s your eye doing?” Soske tried to stop his brother from pulling off the eye patch but wasn’t able to. As he flinched a bit he couldn’t do anything as his brother poked him in the eye with a small flame on his finger. ”You can still use it stop hiding behind that stupid ******** patch already, I’m going to give you a reason to.” ”AGH ********… a**.” As he was about to put the fire out he noticed that someone was blocking his powers and he wasn’t able to. Before Yoh could do any serious damage Soske felt his grip loosen just before he fell to the ground. Looking up he noticed Kale exchange some words with his brother. As he stood back up he didn’t even see the staff come at him before it hit him in the face knocking him out.

A few hours possibly a day later?

Soske woke up just as Kale smacked him in the face. Of course Yoh was there not looking happy at all, but for once Soske was glad it wasn’t Yoh beating the s**t out of him. ”You wanted to talk to him so talk, you piece of s**t.” ”You’re a bigger piece of s**t then because we’re related you a*****e.” At least they weren’t restraining him for now, but his head hurt like hell and his eye made everything worse. The level of demonic energy in that particular room was enough to make him want to tear his eye out. He could feel his Grandpa staring holes into him. Brushing himself off he gained some of his composure back. ”Why the ******** would you want your grandson to kill his brother? Even if he can’t be ******** turned that shouldn’t be left to me you a** ********> He stepped forward which made Yoh and Kale both hesitate to grab him but before either of them could Soske felt something hit him which sent him flying back into the wall behind him. Hearing his bones crack yet again wasn’t very pleasant. Though the pain of that went away as thick thorn like spikes came out of the wall, latching his hands and feet in place so he stayed on the wall. The grip they had tightened every time he tried to move. ”This is how you treat family? Or did I just go a little to ******** far and pissed you off? Just remember you’re the ******** one who pushed me to do this so it’s all your own god damn fault.” As he spoke another spike went quickly around his throat and tightened to the point that made it hard to breath. You…need… me… I’m…the only…” Speaking made it tighter but it wasn’t cutting his air completely off. ”One…who can…get…close to…them.”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:54 pm
Plot points:

Yoh killed their mother unintentionally was only trying to kill the twins before they were born.

Kale gave Yoh the stuff that killed the mother and knew what it would do but told Yoh that she'd only have a miscarriage and would survive. Kale blatantly says he didn't know it would kill her.

Lucifer orders Kale to find Markis (the twins' father) but Kale relays the order to Yoh and instead tells him to kill his father after he finds the demon. Yoh does find Markis and kills him despite the relationship they once had, more so out of spite of leaving him alone to deal with the twins by himself.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:28 am
Ten years can change a person. After Soske's return, a meeting with her father happens and she almost kicks his whiney a** back to heaven. While she tells him to stay the f*ck away, he still persists in getting to know her. So eventually they set up little meetings every so often where he will ask her questions she won't answer and eventually she'd storm off. Time does eventually wear her down and she gives him the jist of what she 'knows' about her past. Meaning she leaves tons of stuff out just to spite him.

With a promise not to ever harm the twins in anyway. Cian is able to meet them and attempt his own get to know you party with them. Disaster was sure to follow and Mira kicked him out of the house and told him not to come back. Instead he does try to get to know Hirano more because he is the more sensible of the two. He tries to be the Grandfather figure to the boy but... (That's up to Jin to decide how that works out)

He does leave after a year or two to go back to his cleansing of the world. Mira and the twins do what they do with the guild. All is well.

Soske disappears again. Mira tells Hirano not to worry, that he'll come back when he is ready. She sticks around for a bit, doing some searching, before taking off and leaving Hirano to do whatever he wants to. (Which as far as I can tell is settle down and have a kid. Woot Woot. Get it boy!) Mira comes back to see him every once in a while in the first year but afterwards sends Cian to find out for her.

Mira leaves Hirano to find Cian. The two start wiping out demons left and right. Eventually they are discovered by the Angelic authorities (because ******** whatever it might be called and I don't give two shits). Cian is reinstated as an official Angel again because of his work and though people are weary of Mira at first, they eventually grant her the same. Her name to them is Temeluch and she is charged with looking after children (Which she did anyway so they are kinda stupid in that reguard) Mira goes through some training and learns lots of cool new abilities with her holy magic. She can use it like physical energy now. She can make a lasso to rope demons with, a bow that shoots energy at them, and even little strings that attach to them and puppet their movements.

Mira is more of a warrior now than she used to be. Attempts on her life had absolutely no chance of succeeding.  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff