Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Jack's Trades and Goods ||→ Menagerie of Weirdness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:47 pm
[≈]____M e n a g e r i e____o f____C u r i o s i t i e s____[≈]
J a c k_____H a r r e n_____S n i p e ' s_____P a w n_____S h o p

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____The shop is quite odd, as at first it looks like a small building. The walls form an octagonal building, with each point slightly schewed into larger, or smaller, designs. The building is painted in shades of black, purple, and turquoise, so much so that in some ways it seems to be a massive bruise. Yet the sign is designed by a master craftsman, made entirely out of one single bone, with the letters embedded and made entirely of electrum. The doorway is in the shape of a triangle, the tip of which bears a tiny bell that rings whenever someone enters.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____Yet entering the shop forces you to realize that dimensions are all wrong, for inside the location is much, much larger, and goes deeper into the earth in what would be four floors. The walls are lined with weapons, armors, odd items and curios of every shape and size, including skeletons and old bodies, fetuses and boxes of ancient design. The first floor is welcoming, with a desk that stretches around the eight sides in a glass top, displaying smaller weapons and items, such as jewelry and knickknacks. Directly across from the entrance is a register, and there stands a young lady with blue skin and reptilian eyes, piercings on her nose, ears, and two in her lower lip.

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____ • Entering the building causes the bell to ring, despite there being no door. This triggers even if the person entering is ethereal or invisible.
____ • The door can close shut in an instant, and when it does the entire building closes up, windows as well.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____ • The building, should the proprieter desire, may force the entire building to close up and sink twenty feet into the earth, allowing no one to access it, though there is an underground exit to the Mysterious Island if one knows how.
____ • There is a vault behind a mirror. However, the mirror is booby trapped with three types of jutsu. The first creates clones of the opener, but with twice as much strength, stamina, and chakra. The second happens after the death of the first clone, which spawns a second clone, though this one takes all damage done to it and inflicts it upon the original, with twice as much damage. The third causes the entire location to collapse inwards, sink beneath the earth, and implode.
____ • Should the attendant wish it, they may send an signal with but a thought to the Mizukage's tower, with only one alert: "Aggressor at the Curio".

| : | R u l e s | : |
• Can sell any item for 10% reduction of original price.
• Can Pawn any items for 125% original price.
→ Must pay back 140% original price to purchase item back.
→ If two months pass (3 Months Real Time), item cannot be purchased back and is owned by Jack Harren Snipe. Extenuating circumstances must be brought to Jack's attention.
• May Store Ryo here, if desired. Money will be handled free of charge, under tightest protections imaginable.
• Items of all sorts can be purchased here, but prices are not set. Must discuss with curator for prices and if item is available [Quote Lanfaer for this]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

[from the hospital] Aria ran through the streets, running from her dark foe, from her nightmares, from the plague of guilt. Terrified, she ran down a random alleyway, stopping in front of an odd shop. She did not recognize it, her eyes were wild, her heartbeat racing. The footsteps were near, the boney skeleton bad guy was going to impale her to a tree. Which tree was he near? Aria turned in circles, glaring at all of the nearby flora. The odd building was painted in many strange colors, that all fit the night sky's description. Stopping to look at the sign hanging from the shop, see saw that it was made from bone. Falling on to her rump, she crawled backwards, away from the shop. No, no, no, nononononononono.... No! The boney sign swung back and forth in the gentle breeze, creaking a menacing creak. No! The electrum sizzled on the sign, like beef on a grill. No! Turning around, Aria ran as hard as she could, her feet slipping on the wet walkways, trying to escape the boney skeleton man's sizzling beef, her beef, her body. Her body was on the grill, sizzling. I cannot fight him, she screamed in her head, the night far ahead of her. [to the Misty Falls]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Stats: 0/0

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Get home.
Future tasks: Get repaired weapons. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Return medical supplies after hospital reconstruction.

The Children's Ward's Items
  • Rima-sensei's journal
  • A book: Medical Guide to Healing and Jutsu
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • A small container of band-aids
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • Vials and jars of assorted medicines, including painkillers
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A small vial of iodine, and another of alcohol
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks
  • A pair of medical gloves
  • A small surgical knife with 'Rima's' inscribed upon it

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
C-rank Training (5), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
B-rank Training (7), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 4 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
古[} Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items