Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village :: Wastelands :: Secret Stealth Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:47 am
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Sobagai Deba Sentou :: Stage 1 :: Countering Technique; Upward Repel :: Simple :: Rank E :: [-1] Post Reduction

Seeing that Ren had drawn her blade, Uki knew she was serious. He smirked and drew his Ninjato as well. He stopped directly across from her, facing her with a stern look. He then held his Ninjato backwards and sprinted towards Ren, although not using his Jinton chakra, but to test Ren's skill with her sword. Uki got nearly a foot away from her when he gave an upward thrust with his Ninjato aiming for her entire midsection.

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:23 am
Synister Bombardment

ǁǁǁǁ Ɍ◦Ɛ◦Ɲ ǁǁǁ K◦U◦U◦T◦A◦Ɍ◦U ǁǁǁǁ
[Smoke Release]..
₪ Genin of Sunagakure ₪ ...

Ren's first and most natural response to Uki's strike was to abruptly jump back and defend herself. With her quick hands, her katana nearest her right side, she pulled her gripped hand out before her, swinging left, making contact with Uki's ninjato. -- Her eyes went wild, as any tsunderes' would, and she gripped the hilt with both hands, slashing out at his weapon again and again (though not to damage, only to threaten) while sweat beaded into pools on her forehead.

« If it matters to you at all, you will find a way to justify any actions you may need to take. »

malveillants

Demigod

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:27 am
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Uki would have some fun with this! Instead of preacticing his style he would just practice more with his Ninjato.

Formless :: Style Rank C :: Training :: [1/5]

Uki could feel the jolt of quickness in his feet and as he parried Ren's blade the first time, Ukitiko switched the grip of his blade so that it was backwards, and when Ren came in on her second strike, he repelled it upwards sending the blade and her arms up enough to leave her midsection exposed, but instead of following through with an attack, Uki jumped backwards. "Come on, where's that control we need to learn Ren?" He chuckled at his comrade and was ready for her next attack.

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:27 pm
ǁǁǁǁ Ɍ◦Ɛ◦Ɲ ǁǁǁ K◦U◦U◦T◦A◦Ɍ◦U ǁǁǁǁ
[Smoke Release] ..
₪ Genin of Sunagakure ₪ ...

Ren heaved herself backward onto one knee, dropping her katana's blade to the ground behind her. Her breath was ragged. She peered at Uki through her dark bangs and gritted her teeth. « Every time I see that smug look on your face.. » Ren panted as she surreptitiously readied her blade. « I want to cut you from ear to ear ! » Jolting forward, Ren began slicing her blade back and fourth, just inches from swing to swing, aiming for Uki's center. It no longer seemed worth it to allow him all the glory.

Throwing out her right foot, she heeled the ground to break. Instead of trying, she dropped her blade to the dirt and frowned down at it.
« I don't deserve to be a shinobi, » she stated. « I don't deserve to be anything. I don't even know what the hell I'm doing anymore. F*ck it. » She sighed heavily and stood up. She looked at Uki with an expression of loss. « I have no patience. I have no skill. I have no idea how to defend myself. I don't even know why they let me out of the academy, Uki.. I'm just going to go home. Maybe we can try again another time. »

« If it matters to you at all, you will find a way to justify any actions you may need to take. »

malveillants

Demigod

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:06 am
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

As Ren left, abandoning being a shinobi, Ukitiko wouldn't suffer the same fate. He left the underground facility, keeping very close to the shadows and made his way back towards the Kazekage's office to meet up with the one he reported to.

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Ergo War rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
Nothing, not even in the wasteland. After searching high and low in this most empty of locales, Bast determined there was naught to be seen and harrumphed. Cactus Bast was messing with her, but she would come out on top in the end. She would triumph. She would... take a nap for now. She plopped down and started to think about the case, but ultimately dozed off.

Pumpkin Army Size: 7.
Pieces of Information: 2.
Squash Army Size: 4.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:35 pm
User Image
Bast awoke with a start! Having rested so thoroughly, she was at the peak of her game, but boy that would've been embarrassing if anyone had caught her napping in a wasteland. She had to have standards, at least. She clambered to her feet only to notice... a squash. Where had it come from?Where was she to go? Was she losing her mind? The squash army was growing once more. She waltzed off with a distressing amount of vegetation following her.

Pumpkin Army Size: 7.
Pieces of Information: 2.
Squash Army Size: 5.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out