Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village :: Wastelands :: Secret Stealth Facility Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Ukitiko came to the secret place that he found once while running and kicked a long dead tree. It opened a small space for a spiraling staircase that led down to a secret training facility. Uki, although highly not wanting to, would wait for Ren and Five to arrive so Ren could start her training and Uki could further his own.

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

AandOE

Malveillants

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:15 am
ǁǁǁǁ Ɍ◦Ɛ◦Ɲ ǁǁǁ K◦U◦U◦T◦A◦Ɍ◦U ǁǁǁǁ
Kemuri Clan [Smoke Release]
₪ Genin of Sunagakure ₪ ....

Ren traced Uki's footsteps through the sand until she came upon a bizzare fissure within a hollow tree. She stopped to admire the dirt waste; the sand shone like crystals under the crisp skies. Smiling, Ren slipped through the opening, hopped down the stairs, and sought out her fair-haired friend. She didn't explore much of the facility before finding Uki and greeting him. « Yo. I had a few things to take care of before heading out.. How long have you been waiting on my lazy butt ? »

« If it matters to you at all, you will find a way to justify any actions you may need to take. »

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Ukitiko was scurrying around waiting when he saw Ren. His long time friend told him that she had been doing some errands. "Well ready to devote our lives to Suna? If we do this right we can become legends just like Kazekage sama and Numero Sensei.." Uki scratched at the back of his head. Lanterns lit the underground training facility, illuminating just a bit but most of the room was dim. "Since we have to train I think the best way to fully test a jutsu or technique is on a real person, I hope you think this as well. I feel a change since being a Genin Ren. I don't know if my old sensei would be proud or what? But all I know right now and with my blood heritage is that the shinobi world is a dog eat dog world. But we can live in the shadows and hone our skills to the point where won't have to fear. Because if we are always with each other then we can definitley win no matter what right? So what do you say, don't you want to see what your blood heritage has in it's depths?" Ukitiko had changed since joining the shinobi but he would do anything to protect those close to him even if it meant he had to spar, train, and pummel his partner for the next year and a half and then Uki would want to start gaining some advancement credit.

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:34 pm

« Hey, Uki ? » Ren began. « How'd you find this place ? » She shuffled her feet across dusty floor. She stopped when she reached the wall and, though she was in the shadow, she could see the texture of the wall. She pressed the palm of her hand flat against it and looked back to Uki. « If you want to become a legend, do so. But I won't live in the shadow of another person so long as I'm alive. if I become a legend, it will be because I have made a significant difference in the world around me, not because I wanted to become one... but I understand what you're driving at. » Allowing Uki to finish, her hand fell away from the wall.

Finding herself beside a friend energized her. A small grin appeared on her face before she swiftly pulled her hand into a fist and swung at the back of Uki's shoulder which she could only hope that he would take as a affirmative gesture of partnership rather than an invitation to brawl.* « Of course I believe in testing on friends! What else are friends for!? And your sensei would be proud of you; don't try to act so humble. You grew up! What you plan to do with yourself from here on out is your decision; but as far as I can tell, there isn't any reason for your old sensei to not be proud of you. Even though this was a hypothetical question which didn't really need answering. I guess what I mean is that I'm proud of you, so, most likely everybody else is, too. » What was previously a malicious grin shifted into a genuine smile. She didn't care if Uki bruised where she had punched him; from his wince of pain she was sure she had completed their pact of frienship. « But, yes. If we are always with each other, we can win no matter what--Oh yeah, there's one more thing I want to say before we start training... »

Composing herself, she looked Uki dead in the eyes. It was as though she had something devastating to tell him. As the quiet filled the room, her expression went stale and cold. She parted her lips lightly but the sound that eminated from between them was no whisper. « If you ever hug me again, I will stop at nothing, while you are in my presence, to make you so unconfortable that you can only wish you could crawl out of your skin. Do you understand ? I don't do hugs. » -- Whether it was her naturally positive demeanor or her obvious bond to Uki, Ren wasn't upset with Uki in the least. She just thought it was important to assert boundaries. She was also uncomfortable with physical affection. However, fact remained that Ren was willing to risk herself and everything she believed in to make a difference in the lives of those she cared about. The pair, Uki and Ren, were woven of the same thread but of drastically different design. Though she may not have been one hundred percent mentally prepared for what her future training had in store, she was excited and as ready as she would ever be. Her beaming smile reappeared.

« When do we get started !? »

*edited for practical reasons

« If it matters to you at all, you will find a way to justify any actions you may need to take. »

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Bloodline Jutsu Training :: Jinton: Ecological no Jutsu [ Speed Release: The Ecological Technique ] :: Rank C :: [-1] Post Reduction Due to Class

Uki rubbed his shoulder and hopped away from Ren. "Arigatou Ren," Uki bowed and then looked back at her "It was built long ago during the 1st great war era for secretive Suna shinobi that was led under the first Kazekage. But that was long ago." Uki put his hands together, "And we begin now, you've given me all the courage I needed." Ukitiko started to perform handseals waiting for Ren's next move.
[1/4]

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Bloodline Jutsu Training; Kemuri Bomu [ Smoke Bomb ] : Rank E

Figuring that she had already done her share of rambling, Ren clasped her hands and reciprocated the bow. Admittedly, she was nervous to train with Uki but knew that she would benefit from working with him and accepting any tutoring he might be able to supply. Ren briefly looked to Uki as he began his seals and decided to finally begin her own training. She raised her arms up over her head and arched her body backward to stretch.

Pulling her hands into position, she performed the hand seals for the simplst of her family's techniques. Fingers leaving the seal, she immediately shaped the smoke spilling out her sleeves into a perfect ball and lobbed it a few meters in Uki's direction.

[ 1 / 2 ]

( Is this okay ? I'm dim and don't know better, so you'll need to tell me if it isn't suitable, Syn. )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Bloodline Jutsu Training :: Jinton: Ecological no Jutsu [ Speed Release: The Ecological Technique ] :: Rank C :: [-1] Post Reduction Due to Class

Watching the ball of smoke coming towards him, Uki held his last seal and quickly hopped to the side, letting the ball hit the wall behind him. "A liitle ball, haha this will be interesting Ren." Ukitiko was getting pumped up and tried to perform his technique but it immidiatly back fired with a large poof. Uki was suprised at how his technique had failed him. Uki awaited Ren's next move.
[2/4]

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 am

Bloodline Jutsu Training; Kemuri Bomu [ Smoke Bomb ] : Rank E

Her eyes followed her creation and as it errupted into a bluish haze against the wall. She was more content with Uki's choice to dodge than her own assumption which had been the possibility of retalliation.. and having her smoke bomb being kicked in her face.

« Are you mocking me ? » Ren raised an eyebrow and focused her vision on Uki. She performed the hand seals once again and with her hands cupped, she molded a second sphere. This time Ren pitched the bomb with a hooked arm, not at his center mass, just slightly to one side of Uki's tummy. She suspected that by giving her smoke bomb velocity, instead of simple speed, the bomb would be able to inadvertantly pinpoint Uki's position upon contact before he, himself, could determine where it was going to hit.. but she could not be sure. After all, Uki was a speed demon.

[ 2 / 2 ] Complete.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Now knowing that the balls were to create smoke diversions, Uki was watching the next ball and quickly side stepped, dodging the ball and allowing it to explode on the wall behind him, then started to run around the outside of the training room. Running in an attempt to get behind Ren, but as he ran Ukitiko performed the hand seals for his bloodline jutsu. Focusing on his Jinton chakra, focusing on slowing everthing down!
[3/4]

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:12 am

A sense of embarassment flooded beneath Ren's skin. She had angled the bomb perfectly; how could Uki have dodged it ? Atop that, she had no idea what Uki was doing, darting about like he was, and knew the only way should would find out would be post-attack. Ren sighed and hung her head.

She listened to Uki's footsteps and the unpatterned scrapes that followed rightly after each step. Instead of allowing Uki to flank her, Ren kept her wits about her, defensively tucking a kunai into the waist of her trousers. While Uki ran around playing "duck, duck, goose" with her, she decided to work on her clan techniques.. maybe if she trained separately from him, she could focus better. -- Ren cupped her hands around her mouth, hollered, « Yo! Uki! I'm goin' explorin!' We'll scuffle later! » and shuffled off through the dusty facility to find herself a quiet room and a target for practicing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

"Aight!" he hollered, before finishing the last seal and making sure Ren was gone, everything including Uki slowed down and as he tried to move his arm he watched it move just like a infants. "Hahahaha..." Uki had done it, achieved another aspect of his bloodline. Not to just move himself faster but to be able to slow his surroundings down? That's just silly! He had watched Ren leave, probably to train, Uki sighed and canceled the technique and walked to the scroll board. The only way he was to become stronger was to learn more Ninjutsu just like Three sensei had told him.
[4/4]

Jinton: Ecological no Jutsu [ Speed Release: The Ecological Technique ] :: Training Complete!

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:57 pm
₪ Genin of Sunagakure ₪ ...

Bloodline Jutsu Training; Kemuri Chouyaku [ Smoke Leap ] : Rank D

Preparing to spend the next few days working her rump off, Ren began scouting for a favourable spot to develop some techniques. Feet shuffling through dust, grit scraping between sandal and floor, Ren finally came upon a room with what she presumed were tall sacks of rice and other dried goods. « I suppose I should really get to work.. » Ren mumbled to herself.

Effortlessly tossing a couple sacks into the middle of the room, she backed up to the closest wall and slowly brought her hands together. Thought it would be less exciting learning by herself, she wouldn't have to worry about feeling embarassed. Ren clasped her hands into the seal formation for Kemuri Chouyaka and shut her eyes hoping, when she explosed her sight, that she would be on the other side of the room. However, there came nothing more than a flat sounding "poof." She peered around and raised an eyebrow. « Okay, Ren. You can do this.. » she assured herself.

[ 1 / 4 ]

Ren tugged off her hooded sweatshirt; more determination, less playing around. « You need to start taking this seriously, Ren, » she nagged to herself. She tried again, pushing her fingers into the appropriate seal, but this time her hands coughed out skimpy strands of exhaust. Her facial expression fell into a complete frown. « So much for effort. » Stumped, she took a seat on the cool floor and reflected upon things which overwhelmed her. Ren surmised that if she could condition herslef into believeing there was an enemy in front of her, even if there wasn't, that she might get her blood flowing enough to actually perform the technique.
[ 2 / 4 ]

The third time Ren attempted Kemuri Chouyaku, she felt her chakra begin gently flowing. She envisioned a figure instead of the sacks--pressing her hands together, she shut her eyes an mumbled « Come on.. Kemuri Chouyaka.. » This time Ren felt her belly button tugging inward, as though her inner components were being forced away from the rest of her body. She shut her eyes and opened them again as though it were going to be the finale to a magic trick. Sadly, Ren stood, flat-footed, in the same spot she had started. « Okay! That was better! Definitely not perfect, but I think I'm getting it.. »
[ 3 / 4 ]

Ren began chewing her lip with anticipation while she challenged her concentration. « Three.. two.. one.. !? » With a single handsign, Ren felt her body become hollow and dart to the section of the room she concentrated her sight on. She spun around to affirm her success and saw a fog of blueish smoke spilling across the concrete. Ren nodded to herself, smiling just slightly. On to the next one.
[ 4 / 4 ] Complete.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:42 am
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Raiton Ninjutsu :: Dendou Karyou no Jutsu [ Electric Overdose Technique ] :: Rank C :: Training

Uki took out a scroll he had picked up on the way to the facility. It contained a few Raiton ninjutsu that could also be useful with his bloodline. He looked the scroll over, reading the hand seals and then would have to focus his chakra in order to finalize the technique. Ukitiko stood upright, putting the scroll away and then clasping his hands together stringing the needed handseals.
[1/5]

He could feel the electricity overwhelmingly surge through his body. Uki hadn't done any of the electrical resistance training so he could feel the tingly surge of volts coursing through his veins. "Aaaarrrrgh!" Uki growled at the pain of the Raiton chakra. He unclasped his hands and took a deep breather. He then looked at his fingers and they were slightly burned. Uki walked over to the medicine cabinet and quickly wrapped his fingers and hands tight with bandages.
[2/5]

Ukitiko was prepared to try again! He started to perform the hand seals and the moment the electricity consumed him he started to lose conciousness. But deep in his heart and soul he wouldn't let this stop him! He finished the string of seals and held the last seal, screaming in agony as the now visible raiton chakra was all around him. He focused and felt the urge to spaztically fly about the room but he didn't. Instead Uki started to let his hands unclasp and he started to hold his left wrist with his right hand.
[3/5]

Ukitiko could feel the chakra from around his body start to form in his hand. He couldn't punch very hard so he could at least attempt to push the electric based chakra into an opponent. He could see the bright yellow glow in the palm of is hand, the bandages helped a little for the burns but he could also feel his body uplifted by the control of a certain point being burned instead of his whole body.
[4/5]

His target was an experiment tank, ten and a half feet from where he was standing. With a burst of speed from his Jinton lineage, Ukitiko ran straigt for the tank and slapped his hand against it on the run by. It took a moment and in Uki's mind this all happened clearly, but so fast! He was back where he started but could hear a slight sizzling noise. The tank exploded with an electric shock and Ukitiko knew what that meant.
[5/5]

Training Complete!

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Taijutsu :: Mirror Image :: Stage 3 :: Triple Kick :: Complex :: Rank C :: [-1] Post Reduction From Class :: Training

Finally getting into the moves of training, Ukitiko wanted to perform some good old fashion suped up taijutsu. Uki put the ninjutsu scroll away and took out his Mirror Image taijutsu scroll. He looked up the stage three techniques and knew imidiatley what he wanted to learn. He set up few dummies around the sparring room and started to view all the dummies and tried to assess the best way to go about achieving this technique.
[1/6]

Ukitiko would learn the triple kick technique and he would start by focusing his chakra throughout his body. Then sprinted for the first target, jumped and kicke the dummy, nothing came back after him so he leapt towards the next dummy. Focusing his chakra to form another image behind him.
[2/6]

As he ran towards the next training dummy, Uki jumped once again and side kicked the dummy and only one image was behind him kicking the dummy a second time, lightly but enough to wobble it slightly. Uki smirked and ran for the dummy completely opposite the direction he was in making sure to focus his chakra carefuly.
[3/6]

Sprinting to the dummy in less then a second, Uki jumped up and side kicked the stationary dummy. Again only one other image of Ukitiko appeared behind the real boy, except this time the dummy was knocked back a little harder, quite as hard as Uki had kicked the training device. Proud that his training was paying off there was another dummy set diagonal from where he was now. Uki stopped, took a deep breath, assessed the whereabouts of all the other dummies and sprinted for the one he had spotted first, he put his hands together to charge his chakra and sped towards the next dummy.
[4/6]

Ukitko focused with all his tiny might to create the extra image needed to perfect the technique. He jumped up once again kicking the dummy hard but not hard enough to knock it over, and the first image followed doing the same, and a second image after the first showed up lightly tapping at the dummy. Uki laughed slightly and continued his roundabout strategy which also doubled as a cardio workout.
[5/6]

He ran to the very first dummy he had kicked the first time he had started practicing and jumped, kicked, and looked back in mid air to watch the other two images kick the dummy. First image kicked just as hard and the second image kicked the dummy just as hard as the real Uki and first image struck it. Ukitiko sighed as he had finally mastered that technique and took a slight breather to clear his mind.
[6/6]

Training Complete!

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces