Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 am
ladyumbra
Questions for Kadriye's quest
1. She and Eshe do know it's triplets inside the blossom right or at the very least would assume it was twins do to size and gestation time?

2. Do you care if the parents were ones who asked Aisha for children or do you want the triplets just to be from Aisha?

3. Can I include small flashback sections in my reply? I.E Kadriye thinking about when she lead the couple to plead with Aisha long ago or if the triplets have to be unique thinking of when when she was assigned to find an appropriate set of parents and how she went about doing it?

They all know it's triplets, they should be from parent(s), and you can include flashbacks :}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm
Random question!

In the future, are we allowed to influence a character's quest? Like, if I wanted a certain thing to happen for one of my characters, would I be allowed to talk it over with the staff so that it might happen? :3 (Not that I have any ideas, just in case I ever do)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
Random question!

In the future, are we allowed to influence a character's quest? Like, if I wanted a certain thing to happen for one of my characters, would I be allowed to talk it over with the staff so that it might happen? :3 (Not that I have any ideas, just in case I ever do)

Not particularly. You can always ask, but there's never a guarantee that we'll feel it's appropriate, or we might want to see how a character reacts to a different situation. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm
Suhuba

Not particularly. You can always ask, but there's never a guarantee that we'll feel it's appropriate, or we might want to see how a character reacts to a different situation. :]

That's what I thought! 83 I love what you're coming up with so far, but I just wanted to know if some input could be made if we wanted to. <3 Thanks!  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm
Hey, so, I had fluffs send off a question that came up while I was at work with no internet, but since im here and I remember, I might as well post.

So Nua's quest involves La'amu being extremely sick. Is it possible to have La'amu succumb despite Nua/the healer's best efforts? She is a very old Capramel, and it was a plot I was going to force the poor boy through anyway.

If she dies, does Nua 'Fail' is what I'm asking?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm
DraconicFeline
Hey, so, I had fluffs send off a question that came up while I was at work with no internet, but since im here and I remember, I might as well post.

So Nua's quest involves La'amu being extremely sick. Is it possible to have La'amu succumb despite Nua/the healer's best efforts? She is a very old Capramel, and it was a plot I was going to force the poor boy through anyway.

If she dies, does Nua 'Fail' is what I'm asking?

Good question. I would say that as long as Nua is able to get her to the right healer and she diagnose her, La'amu can be too far gone at that point. Basically hit all of the marks we gave still, but she can be too sick to save after all of it. :]  

kaname423
Crew

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:46 pm
Suhuba

A few quick questions for Iroia's quest, the Dretch are a tribe of people who live in the Dead Woods? Are they shifters? Is there any more info on them I might have missed?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:32 pm
Duke Edward Drake
Suhuba

A few quick questions for Iroia's quest, the Dretch are a tribe of people who live in the Dead Woods? Are they shifters? Is there any more info on them I might have missed?

All of the info on them are actually on the front page of this thread. They're the bug mages, not shifters. :]  

Suhuba
Captain

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:48 am
Suhuba

I'm sorry did I do something wrong with Kyrian's Quest?
I swear I hit every point, maybe not clearly...ya'll put me into a flat out panic attack. I'm coming off of a stressful week at work and i'm just trying to wrap my mind around this before I just drop everything...again sorry. Stressed out naga.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:24 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Suhuba

I swear I hit every point, maybe not clearly...ya'll put me into a flat out panic attack. I'm coming off of a stressful week at work and i'm just trying to wrap my mind around this before I just drop everything...again sorry. Stressed out naga.

Well the quest prompt pretty specifically called for Kyrian to figure out a way to use his music (and learn a new style of music) to get food for himself or the means to afford a meal for the day.

Your quest didn't introduce the idea of working for food at all, and just went through an adventure with your character, focusing on his mission to get to Jauhar which wasn't the point. And when he did learn to play something Tale sounding, it was for a janarim in the forest so it would be pacified and leave, not for what the quest instructed.

It wasn't a badly written quest, or a bad story, it was just not what was asked of Kyrian.  

Suhuba
Captain

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 am
Suhuba
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Suhuba

Well the quest prompt pretty specifically called for Kyrian to figure out a way to use his music (and learn a new style of music) to get food for himself or the means to afford a meal for the day.

Your quest didn't introduce the idea of working for food at all, and just went through an adventure with your character, focusing on his mission to get to Jauhar which wasn't the point. And when he did learn to play something Tale sounding, it was for a janarim in the forest so it would be pacified and leave, not for what the quest instructed.

It wasn't a badly written quest, or a bad story, it was just not what was asked of Kyrian.

My deepest apologies. I sincerely thought that was an out of the box way of going about it...i'll do better with the next prompt.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
My deepest apologies. I sincerely thought that was an out of the box way of going about it...i'll do better with the next prompt.

It's not something to be sorry for, it wasn't a bad story at all, it just didn't satisfy the prompt so there's a little more work to be done. :]  

Suhuba
Captain

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:55 pm
Suhuba

Question my love, the prompt says Nera has to think about things while her familiars are away. Though Amir and Essid are gone to the vet she still has her maglardilla Jinx. Would you prefer Jinx being gone as well, or is he allowed to be with Nera while she is doing her soul searching?

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff