User Image

Teacher: Lucian Mizuki
Student Teacher: Kuro Sato

Rules:
Be mindful of others
No horseplay around the sewing machines
clean up your stations
Safety first

Welcome to Fashion class my little duckies! Here you will learn the finer points of fashion, colors that go with skin tones, fabrics that feel heavenly against skin, the way to create the perfect look for yourself (or that special someone in your life). Feel free to explore your passion and figure out your perfect look.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:54 pm
User Image

Lucian Mizuki smiled as he threw open the doors of the classroom and flipped on the light. "Ah! Beautiful!" He giggled happily as he walked around the room, his hands running lovingly over the gleaming machines in the room. He moved to the windows throwing open the blinds flinging open the windows letting the sweet spring air breeze through the room.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:00 pm
ArikLynn

User ImageKuro Sato walks into the class and looks around. He checks the mannequins, the machines, and the cloths with long delicate fingers. He looks over at Lucian and laughs a little. "Are you that happy with this job?" He asks.

He takes a seat on the couch in the corner and watches the teacher's actions from there. The man's excitement makes him smile ever so slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:09 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

He turns around in a flair of silver hair and smiles happily, clapping his hands. "I am! And I hear that my old friend Julian DuPionte is teaching here as well." He grinned happily

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 pm
ArikLynn

User ImageThe man's energy is almost tangible. Kuro thinks for a moment before remembering. "I hear he teaches Dance." He says. He then takes a sip of his tea- he always had tea. It helped with any coughing or the like that his body was often victim to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:21 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

He chuckled shaking his head as he flipped his hair over his shoulder and walked over to the fabrics examining them. "And I would expect nothing less of my old friend." He ran his fingers over the silks and satins letting them slide between his fingers. "The quality of this fabric is amazing. they spared no expenses for this class"

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 pm
ArikLynn

User Image"I don't think they spared any expenses at all." He looks at the machines; all of them high quality, and then there were even vintage models. "Look at the school in general- everything seems so... expensive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

He nodded and turned, his golden eyes laced with concern. "How are you feeling Kuro? Not pushing yourself to hard right?"

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm
ArikLynn

User ImageKuro smiles slightly. "I'm fine. This is nothing compared to back when I was on the scene." He meant when he used to be a model. He had done a few jobs before turning to the design and making of the clothes, though it had strained his body at times. Modelling, despite what others may think, is physically taxing. So Kuro had had to stop before his body's condition deteriorated more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:26 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian nodded patting his shoulder lightly. "Well don't push yourself to hard, I will don the mother hen outfit you hate so much and coddle you to death." He smirked before dancing off to look at the tulle. "Oh would you look at this tulle! So many beautiful colors! Oh! this one has sparkles!" He squeeled.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:44 pm
ArikLynn

User ImageKuro looks at Lucien with eyes that said, really? before looking at the tulle the man was squealing over. "The dark blue one that fades out- you could use that on that outfit you were making." He says before coughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:49 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

He lifted the fabric to his eyes and examined it closely before nodding. "Yes, it's perfect. Ah Kuro what would I do without you my dear little lamb?" He teased as he scampered around and yelled triumphantly holding up the swatch book. "Ah-hahahaha! finally found you my little darling" He flipped through the book, "The color and style of every fabric, catalauged in perfect order with the exact amount we have, oh and even the order numbers in case we run out. How wonderful! This place has thought of everything!"

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 pm
ArikLynn

User Image"I imagine you would go off and make more clothes, and stress over the colors, like always, just for longer." He replies, drinking his tea again. "Do you know what our budget is?" Kuro asks, mildly concerned that Lucien's enthusiasm would make him forget about everything else but fashion and fabrics and clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:22 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

"A bridge we will cross once we come to it. Looking over the fabric i say we have enough for several lines."He smiled brightly."and get that worried look off your face. we will be fine dearie."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 pm
User ImageMiku entered the class curious to know what fashion was all about. Mitsu had talked about being a fashonista so he wanted to learn more about it. He figured this would be the best place to learn. "Uh... H...hello...." He said softly as he stepped into the room covered in machines and fabric. The entire place seemed filled with color and he was excited to see the different shades.

((his head fins are still visa le even in this form.))  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff