Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

He sighed. A god that couldn't interact with his creations could not be a true god. Merely creating life was not enough. A god had to know and understand those lives. "My reward for teaching a scrawny kid like you....Well, I admit you're not a bad sight. A little bit on the twig side, but still very attractive....Alright, princess. Give me a date, and I'll teach you all you have to know." Shi stretched slowly before shooting out of his chair and looking down at Takashi. "Deal?"

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:11 pm
CLCyrus
User ImageScrawny? okay maybe he wasn't that muscular but he wasn't that small either... maybe smaller then the man before him but not by much he didn't think. Princess? He wasn't female.... last he checked anyways, but maybe that was what his teacher wanted to call him at the moment. "Its a deal, just don't call me princess im not a girl thank you very much." Now all he had to do was figure out what he should do for this date. Thankfully he knew what one was and generally what happened during one so it wasn't a surprise for him. What surprised him was that the other found him attractive. Sure he was a god and that generally meant he was good looking, but the other didn't seem to like that he didn't know much.

((long time no see how are you and chris?))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:37 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi blinked before he laughed. "I think I rather enjoy calling you princess. So, what would you like to learn first?" He didn't seem too concerned or anything about the date he just planned, but in his mind, he had just planned more than thirty scenarios, all of which included several possible failures and how to fix them. "Well, princess?" He was going to have fun with that nickname.

the gothic beauty 2
We're fine. Chris had a second war with cancer, but won this time, too. We're getting ready to move somewhere far away from here so that my dad can't bother us anymore. How are you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:51 pm
]
CLCyrus
User Image"Fine call me princess... I'm calling you prince then." He smiled and looked away for a moment thinking about what he would like to learn. "Why don't you surprise me with what you will teach me?" He said standing up and moving away from the desk.

(doing better had to put dogs down not that long ago. That was hard)
((I've been seeing someone online and because I haven't been on often they said they were going to quite when they know I'm busy with work and selling my house and graduation. So we used to see each other 60 hours a week and it dropped to 8 I don't want to spend all my time with him... I need some time to myself...))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi frowned. "Don't. As for surprising you, I won't. Pick something. I already told you I'm not a teacher." He needed coffee. This was going to be a long and tedious process.

the gothic beauty 2
Then don't. You have no obligation to make him happy and ignore your personal needs/desires.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:51 pm
]
CLCyrus
User ImageTakashi let out a small sigh and nodded. He looked around for a moment before speaking. "Well how about you teach me about human interactions. Clearly I don't know much about dealing with humans yet or whatever you really are either." What was his teacher anyways.

((your right I just have to get him to see it.))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi smiled a bit. "Every creature, animal or humanoid, has different specifications when it comes to interacting with them. For instance, I adore respect. I'm a fun guy as long as no one disrespects me as a living person. What about you, Takashi? How do you like being treated when someone interacts with you?"

the gothic beauty 2
Tell him. It's not the 1600s anymore. You are a free human being, and he needs to get over himself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:19 pm
CLCyrus
User Image"Respect.... alright ill keep that in mind then." He said before thinking. "I don't really know, I don't have much interactions with others. I just like to be left alone to work on my new creations. I never thought about how I would like to be treated or how others interact with me." He probably seemed rather childish at that moment but he wouldn't say anything about it. Afterall he had asked how others interact with one another.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Smiling a bit, Shi shook his head. "Furthermore, creatures have reactions to beig treated badly. In most scenarios, it causes fear and depression. In the worst cases, people commit suicide because the emotional trauma is too much for them. Just do your best to avoid hurting them, and you'll be fine."

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm
the gothic beauty 2
CLCyrus
User Image"I was not aware that my creations could be so fragile. I will have to work on that... and thank you. I will keep that in mind when I interact with others from now on. Is there anything else I should know or does that about sum it up?" He asked after a moment before looking towards the door.

"Im don't know how well a date with me will go... ive never been on one though I know about them. Thankfully, we have such meetings in my realm. However I don't know what we are doing for the date.... and still don't have a room yet." He said softly wondering if he needs a roommate or something of the sort.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi shook his head. "Don't fix the weak. It's not that they're fragile. It's the cruel that need to be watched. People who torture others and drive them to take their own lives. I rather enjoy having weak-hearted people around. At least I can focus on protecting others rather than....Never mind." This god had a lot of learning to do. "...On interaction? Not really. Just be kind and you'll do fine. As for the date, leave that to me. You didn't think I can only focus on one subject, did you?"

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2
CLCyrus
User Image"No I didn't think that at all... I just was worried I guess." He actually had never been worried so this was a first for him. Perhaps what he really needed to learn was how to have feelings not only about himself but for others. When he made something he usually forgot about it once it was out of the realm he lived in.

"Can we head out of this classroom? Lacking my power is making me feel.... little and im not liking it very much." He said softly a bit surprised by that as well.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi raised an eyebrow. "Very well....Where would you like to go?"

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:12 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:
User Image"Well where do you like to go on dates out of curiosity?" He said before looking away. He really didn't know where to go here but that didn't matter he seemed to be able to find where to go in the school, well most of the time.

"I like gardens... they are peaceful. Unless there is somewhere you like to go instead?"

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

"The garden is too public for a date....I have a garden room in my house. Well, it's actually my dorm room, but it's got a few more rooms than others. So, I made a garden room."

the gothic beauty 2

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces