Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:21 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"To heat the building without extra cost. Sure, you might feel light headed from time to time but you should live." Sub said, taking another swig of coke.

"Next thing you know..." Grumbles a voice from the kitchen, followed by its wielder a moment later. "You'll be using me instead of the bus just to save on cost." Darts emerges from the kitchen without a mug of coffee in hand only through an extreme effort of will on his part. He had excused himself quietly from the medbay when Doc Owl wasn't looking, and figured he'd be back before the old bird caught on to his decoy. His ribs were a bit tender but they were healed enough to walk around he figured.

--

In the medbay, a bunch of empty Reese's mini's wrappers have been folded over a coathanger in order to give Darts' Goomy that nice shiny crest while it takes his place in bed for a bit.

As if a looming shadow, a voice called to Darts from behind the Giratina hybrid, a voice...that he at this moment only wished was the Distortion world. "So pray tell. Did you know that it's possible to make a ghost Pokemon a paraplegic? Don't bother, loaded question, but it is something that I wouldn't at this point trying to find out, especially since a particular someone in my care decided to walk off and leave my bed in such a mess with a stale chocolate smell, which also implies that said person in my care has been sneaking large quantities of chocolate in my med lab."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:10 pm
Blizzard120

As if a looming shadow, a voice called to Darts from behind the Giratina hybrid, a voice...that he at this moment only wished was the Distortion world. "So pray tell. Did you know that it's possible to make a ghost Pokemon a paraplegic? Don't bother, loaded question, but it is something that I wouldn't at this point trying to find out, especially since a particular someone in my care decided to walk off and leave my bed in such a mess with a stale chocolate smell, which also implies that said person in my care has been sneaking large quantities of chocolate in my med lab."

Darts is about to respond to Lykas, one hand raised to comment on his lack of coffee before a sudden chill crept up his shoulder, like the touch of death itself looming behind him, and the hybrid comes up short. He even jumps a bit as he hears Doc talk about the candy wrappers, and he knew the entire jig was up. "Eheh.... hey Doc, how's it going....? Someone's been sneaking candy in the med lab huh? Who could that.... be...."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:18 pm
Blizzard120

Oh! Its the Noctowl hybrid! Rhyme looks up, holding the ball and climbing off her perch, mindful of taking the bell too. Guilty, she makes her way over but then the ball begins to...rock. It seems the bell has been affecting it, and she squeaks, not sure of how to settle it. So much for being able to greet the Doc, setting the ball down while she's a couple feet from them, observing it still rocking in rhythm to the bell.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 pm
Kain head would twitch from the essence of distortion, must mean that the hybrid is near by. Kain had always wanted to talk to darts more, but always get so nervous and stop talking. Kain may have a seed of iritina locked in his head but darts was a power that kain envied and wished that his curse could given as a gift. Alas he could only dream. Kain thought he might as well see whats going on last he heard Darts was in intensive care, why not give him a congrats on your health pressent. Kain would feel the twitch coming from the kitchen, luckily kain had his now locked food container in there sealing the Kopi Luwak Coffee.

Kain would lean his long lanky body through the archway of the kitchen. His head ringing with a small static, nothing he couldn't handle. "Hey there you three what is... going... Doc you look scary, whats got your feathers in a knot?" Kain said mustering what confidence he could.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:32 pm
Anamineh
Oh! Its the Noctowl hybrid! Rhyme looks up, holding the ball and climbing off her perch, mindful of taking the bell too. Guilty, she makes her way over but then the ball begins to...rock. It seems the bell has been affecting it, and she squeaks, not sure of how to settle it. So much for being able to greet the Doc, setting the ball down while she's a couple feet from them, observing it still rocking in rhythm to the bell.

"Up. Now." Doc said. "It'd be best that you get moving before I have Orderly come in. Oh, me? Considering that he turned one of the beds in the med lab into a garbage pile after I spent the better part of three months sterilizing and sanitizing the entire lab, it would be a no wonder that I would be a mite irritable." he then said. He then looked over towards Rhyme and stared in confusion. "Is there something the matter, dear?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:41 pm
Blizzard120
"Up. Now." Doc said. "It'd be best that you get moving before I have Orderly come in. Oh, me? Considering that he turned one of the beds in the med lab into a garbage pile after I spent the better part of three months sterilizing and sanitizing the entire lab, it would be a no wonder that I would be a mite irritable." he then said. He then looked over towards Rhyme and stared in confusion. "Is there something the matter, dear?"

"Its one of the pokeballs I brought...back from the palace, Sir. Its a metal one, not like the others...a-and this is the first time its doing it. Can these be settled like the others? How...do you know if something's inside it?" She scoots back from the rocking, holding the bell gently with her tail curled around her.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 pm
"Well it seems the patient is not deserving of the gift I had ready for him, but I guess it would only go to good patients who don't piss off the few doctors here. So maybe you can get some Kopi luwak (Really rare and deliciouse coffee) if you actually listen to the doc here. No one needs a broken hybrid. I don'tt think you live off of your silver tougne, Do you?" Kain was chuckling from his witty banter. Soon his attention would be drawn to the dancing orb. "Wha-the?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:02 pm
Anamineh
Blizzard120

"Its one of the pokeballs I brought...back from the palace, Sir. Its a metal one, not like the others...a-and this is the first time its doing it. Can these be settled like the others? How...do you know if something's inside it?" She scoots back from the rocking, holding the bell gently with her tail curled around her.

"Coffee, hm?" Doc asked. "I may take you up on that here shortly. In the meantime however..." Doc looked over towards the silver orb in question, adjusting his glasses. "That's a Pokeball? Huh...this thing looks like something before my time, if I didn't know better. Well, have you tried opening it up, by chance? Have you even opened it within the past three months?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:04 pm
Blizzard120

Darts hops to it as soon as the Doc pushes him along, having had a confrontation or two with the Orderly a time or two beforehand. "Well, don't worry so much doc. I think I'm..." His ribs twinge a bit just then, pushing the rest of the breath out of his chest. "Fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

Darts hops to it as soon as the Doc pushes him along, having had a confrontation or two with the Orderly a time or two beforehand. "Well, don't worry so much doc. I think I'm..." His ribs twinge a bit just then, pushing the rest of the breath out of his chest. "Fine."

"Sure you are." The Doc said with sarcasm. "And Blizzard isn't masochistic, Sol is social, and Freth is a nun. Go." He said. "Ms. Rhyme, if you wouldn't mind accompanying me."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm
Blizzard120
"Coffee, hm?" Doc asked. "I may take you up on that here shortly. In the meantime however..." Doc looked over towards the silver orb in question, adjusting his glasses. "That's a Pokeball? Huh...this thing looks like something before my time, if I didn't know better. Well, have you tried opening it up, by chance? Have you even opened it within the past three months?"

"I've tried. It won't open...Its' j-just started this today." She murmurs, feeling guilty that she hasn't been able to open it. However, the ball clicks in a tone that matches the bell, opens...

"O...Oh." She murmurs, eyes wide in surprise. The Chimecho that comes out of the pokeball has bronze and silver tones where the normal type had gold and pink. "It's so...beautiful." She gasps, watching it float towards her, the bell in her hand toning with it. Tail curls around her ear, and it chimes happily, grateful to her to have been released.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:28 pm
"Ill brew the cups while you take care of him, Doc. Darts you can have a cup when doc says its ok, for now if this brew is much too str- ACK!" Kain let out a yipe from a sudden pulse of distortion, "...Umm too strong for you... uhg, that one stung." The tower of a man would rub his head while he brought out a unique coffee brewer, he wouldn't want to mix this stuff in with the normal black, it would just go bitter.

"Oh and darts keep up the rest I can feel your power strengthening, so don't take the docs work as common foolery. Get better our lord still needs you, hehehe" Kain would say in a painful chuckle. It was true Kain had been meditating and learning of his fathers plans, most was a distorted message but darts had come up, paired he is an alley to cherish do not let him slip. Kain would have no idea what that meant besides that Darts is a good alley, something Kain already knew. Hence why his sudden interest in the hybrid of his father.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:08 am
Blizzard120

"Sure you are." The Doc said with sarcasm. "And Blizzard isn't masochistic, Sol is social, and Freth is a nun. Go." He said. "Ms. Rhyme, if you wouldn't mind accompanying me."

"Freth isn't a nun?" Darts asks, half joking as he follows the Doc into the medlab, before Kain puts in a couple comments. "As much as I appreciate the offer Kain, I'm off the brewed stuff for a while." he says, waving a hand dismissively. "At least..." He grits his teeth a bit at the smell of coffee. "I'm trying to be." He doesn't comment on Kain's last sentence, knowing all too well which 'lord' he was referring too. He hadn't run into Giratina since the legend had cursed him with this body, and he wasn't too sure his stance on him just yet. He turns then, following Doc into the lab to get his ribs looked at one final time.

"Well Doc, these bandages have almost got to be ready to-" He stops mid sentence at the appearance of the strange looking Chimecho. "Well." He comments mildly, getting a bit closer to take a look at it. "I've never seen a Pokemon emerge in synch with sound before... odd to say the least."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 pm
"Dear Darkrai!" Sub shouted from the hallway in the living quarters. A piece of the ceiling had fallen down it seemed and an Ariados was revealed to have made a rather large nest inside the ceiling, tiny little Spinaraks spilling out and scattering all over the place. Sub wasn't afraid of spiders but having several fall on you along with globs of webbing was enough to send anyone flailing around in a panic to get them off. "Get off, get off, get off!" He shouted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:38 pm
A shrill scream would echo out from Leslie, as the webs and Spinaraks managed to land on her too. Scrambling off the couch in a ball of flailing limbs, her secondary mouth would begin to snap in an effort to take out...something. It didn't know what, but something.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games