Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:59 pm
Leslie looked around cautiously before finally glancing up to where Kairi was. Pulling her sister's head down to where her mouth was, Leslie finally decided to reveal this grand secret. "I made friends with a local boy and I kissed him. That's what I did and I don't want Reno to know, 'cause he might ry to hunt that kid down." She whispered, giving a small giggle at the end as she hoped her sister would keep this a secret rather than spoil it and make Reno take action or something.

Giving an innocent sounding whistle as he slowly backed up next to Kain, Reno silently poked the man in the arm. "I'm good. Just seeing the lil one and Kairi reunite for real instead of simply short visits. Although i think this meeting is about ta go sour when you bring up your lil secret.." Reno muttered through gritted teeth, keeping a false smile on his face as he waited to see what Kain was going to do today.

Over with the more musically inclined group, Aria gave another glare to Lynette before firing off another retort as Dante approached. "If I was so inconsiderate, why would I have tried to impress you with my entrance!?!!? I mean, test the base to guarantee acoustical balance and strength rather than simply run around and having Vibrato create booms of noise every minute and annoy the entire base?" She roared back with, a slight blush being covered up by the white leather jacket's collar. Looking over to Dante, she gave a small smile before giving the blue haired boy a hug and looking over to Lynette. "All I did was make a flashy entrance. You're the one who took it so personal." The brown haired woman retorted, suppressing the urge to grin and instead chose to simply let her eyes show it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:06 pm
Suddenly, in a shower of slush, the slurpee machine breaks. Again.  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Isaac Hawking
...Right when Cera was about to get one made, too. Needless to say, the shout that followed rang through the HQ. "Isaac! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get this stuff out of my fur!? There's duct tape on me too, you.... fix this thing right now! Oi, I need a shower..." Her shouting would turn into a irritated mumble near the end of her fit, slowly floating off as ice and liquid flavoring dripped from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Inches from Reno's face Kain's jaws snap shut. a hissing spills from them. "you say nothing or I'll have your head. Me and Dante will talk to her about it when we decide its safe to say.".

Hearing the sound of talk silence and everyone's eyes on Kain, he leans back up. In his proper posture Kain looks Kairi in her eyes. Before he can say anything a blush comes to his face. Gulping "Kairi will you go on a walk with me? I think we need to talk." he says in a calm but stern voice.

He has a nervous smile on his face. this is because his heart is racing faster than ever and he is completely freaking out on inside. It's been like this sense he arrived.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:13 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan had made his way down to the pool and had called out his Kingdra, Orth. He was working on the techniques he had learned up to this point. He was getting better at minimizing the energy used in performing them so he could fight longer in battles.

Kasumi and Ren had went to the bases PC and traded some Pokemon, then they headed down to the Swimming Pool, which was inded extremely large and plenty deep. Ren sent out his Dewgong, Omanyte, and Shiny Kabuto while Kasumi sent out her Empoleon, Lanturn, Shiny Lapras, Magikarp, Milotic, and Swampert. Ren's Omanyte and Shiny Kabuto relaxed in a small, shallow section of the pool while the others swam about, enjoying the new pool.

Kasumi's Swampert and Empoleon were wrestling in the pool when Ryan came in. Kasumi had deposited her Persian so 6 of her 9 water types could play in the pool, but Linoone was still with Ren, since he only had three water types.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:17 pm
Aile quickly put her goggled on as the machine exploded, that way she at least wouldn't have anything in her eyes. "... I never thought these would be useful indoors." She wiped off the lenses and brushed as much of the slurpee mix off of her as she could. "Cleanup in aisle 1?" She took off the goggles and inspected them closer and clean them off better. "You sure you don't need a new one?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:31 pm
Kairi smiled at her younger sister and pulled her into a hug so that she could whisper in her ear. "I promise I won't tell Reno. Though, if you're that worried about it. Ask Reno about the first time he and I kissed. We were actually about your age," Kairi whispered, sticking her tongue out a little. She had made absolutely certain that only Leslie would hear her. She didn't exactly like to think about all those little details of her and Reno's previous relationship, but, she figured it would be good blackmail material if her sister needed something from Reno. Letting go of her sister, she stood up again, coming out of her crouch. Her head tilted slightly as she thought on Kain's question for a moment, her red curls framing her face. Her eyebrows furrowed in concern for a moment, as she worried about what Kain might want to talk to her about. "Sure, Kain. I'll come with you," she said, silently inhaling very quickly due to her nerves. She rested a hand on Leslie's hand for a moment. "I'll be back in a little bit, okay Blondie?" she said with a smile. She started to walk away, but stopped to turn, waiting for Kain. After all, he was the one who brought this up.

Dante, having realized he had walked into quite the catfight, started to back up a little. He didn't want to get in the middle of this, especially when it seemed that the two girls needed to work out their issues. Lynnette fumed, her face growing even more red, her green eyes seeming to glint with fury. "Why would you think that you need to impress me?! You and your perfection, your ability to play something other than a stupid piano... You... You.... UGH!" Lynnette crossed her arms over her chest, a few strands of black and lavender hair were in disarray, getting in her eyes. "Why are you even here? You have so many fans all around Kalos, you should be traveling all around the world and bringing your music to all those people. And me? I'm stuck in Lumiose, playing in a few stupid cafes. I mean, why should they care? I don't know how to play anything besides classical music anyways, right?" Lynnette couldn't seem to stop herself. She refused to admit that she was jealous. That she envied Aria's ability to play music that people actually cared about. And she couldn't help but admit to herself that Aria's earlier quip when they had met again about Aria only sticking to classical music stung. She had tried to learn other types of music, she had tried to learn how to play something other than the piano, but, her parents' rules had been drilled into her brain. They were the ones who had forced her to learn piano anyways. She was loved the music she played, but, sometimes she hated that she couldn't be as good as Aria. Sometimes, she hated herself for letting the other girl get so deeply into her mind. But, she would never hate the girl herself. Never.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:36 pm
Darksol88
Isaac Hawking
...Right when Cera was about to get one made, too. Needless to say, the shout that followed rang through the HQ. "Isaac! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get this stuff out of my fur!? There's duct tape on me too, you.... fix this thing right now! Oi, I need a shower..." Her shouting would turn into a irritated mumble near the end of her fit, slowly floating off as ice and liquid flavoring dripped from her.

"I'm not fixing that damn thing," Isaac called from the other side of the room. "I've told Sub a thousand times that it is a piece of junk, and he needs to get us a new one. But, nooooo. It's a classic, it has sentimental value attached to it."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:42 pm
"Don't start on that again, Isaac." Sub snarled. "That thing is older than you and me put together, they don't make those anymore. You know how many people would kill for one of those?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:43 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
RCCaughtem
Ryan had made his way down to the pool and had called out his Kingdra, Orth. He was working on the techniques he had learned up to this point. He was getting better at minimizing the energy used in performing them so he could fight longer in battles.

Kasumi and Ren had went to the bases PC and traded some Pokemon, then they headed down to the Swimming Pool, which was inded extremely large and plenty deep. Ren sent out his Dewgong, Omanyte, and Shiny Kabuto while Kasumi sent out her Empoleon, Lanturn, Shiny Lapras, Magikarp, Milotic, and Swampert. Ren's Omanyte and Shiny Kabuto relaxed in a small, shallow section of the pool while the others swam about, enjoying the new pool.

Kasumi's Swampert and Empoleon were wrestling in the pool when Ryan came in. Kasumi had deposited her Persian so 6 of her 9 water types could play in the pool, but Linoone was still with Ren, since he only had three water types.

Ryan looks over and then winks at Orth. It was time to do a tiny bit of showing off. Ryan slips some targets into the water next to Orth. He then starts off by raising up a very thick water wall. He then uses one hand to thin it out as he has it surround him in a dome shape. He the returns it back to the normal wall and lowers it.

Ryan nods to Orth and a target goes up. Ryan forms a water volley and fires it off, destroying it with a bulls-eye strike. Orth launches 3 more up at the same time and Ryan fires off a quick barrage of water volleys, hitting dead center strikes. Orth then sends 5 targets skyward. Ryan pops the cork off his gourd and pulls out his Water Whip. With precise flicks of his wrist, the targets shatter.

Ryan returns his Water Whip and moves back. He picks up the cork and seals his gourd. Ryan then leaps into the water and dives to the bottom and sits there. How long could he stay?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Don't start on that again, Isaac." Sub snarled. "That thing is older than you and me put together, they don't make those anymore. You know how many people would kill for one of those?"

"Right, and its so old, its falling apart due to age, on top of being Reno's bouncy ball," Isaac protested. "Here is the kicker, they don't make parts for that kind of machine anymore! Either we need to get the materials to fabricate the new parts ourselves, or Reno gets to jury-rig the whole thing back together with more duct tape, if that is even possible this time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:56 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"Right, and its so old, its falling apart due to age, on top of being Reno's bouncy ball," Isaac protested. "Here is the kicker, they don't make parts for that kind of machine anymore! Either we need to get the materials to fabricate the new parts ourselves, or Reno gets to jury-rig the whole thing back together with more duct tape, if that is even possible this time."

"Well make the parts then. I don't care if you have to melt down those two hunks of metal you got to make them. Like I said, it has sentimental value...which I'm not sure what kind of sentiment." He continued to insist.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm
SubonicXP
"Well make the parts then. I don't care if you have to melt down those two hunks of metal you got to make them. Like I said, it has sentimental value...which I'm not sure what kind of sentiment." He continued to insist.

"Bah, fine. I'll put it on my to-do list," Isaac said, dismissively. "Along with half a dozen other things."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:05 pm
Catching up to Kairi, Kain can't help but smile.

They walked for nearly ten minutes without a word, the air was far too awkward. though with enough nerve Kain brought himself to speak. "listen I'm sorry if I sounded angry asking you to come but I'm just very mixed emotion-ed right now. I felt so forgotten when you didn't call or message. Dante already told me that your scared of goodbye's and I understand that. I just wish you would of called. that day you left I ran to your room, well more like sprinted. I was so excited. I had gotten us tickets to the grand Play. I was finally going to ask you out and well... when I went into your room. it was empty. I was so hurt and I tried messaging you but it said you where out of service. I stopped trying after awhile. It was just me and Dante for a bit. I didn't stay either though. I went and found out who I was and who is in me. I still thought of you every day. I even got you this, without having a way of giving it to you. I still couldn't forget your birthday. Sorry if the box is a little bumped, it has been in my pocket for 4 and a half months." Kain pulls out a small box and gently hands it to Kairi. "when I saw it I thought of you. Sorry if i seem like a super old fashioned weirdo" Kain says with a chuckle.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:12 pm
Reno would walk over to Leslie, picking her up onto his shoulder before slowly walking away to explore the place, Ezekiel and Tetra left alone to play with the Mawile that was now staring at them nervously. At least, until a poking sensation would occur on Tetra's side and Lacuna gave a small chuckle as she hoped the little prank would work. Walking over to the slurpee machine and ripping off a chunk of duct tape. "Time ta get ta work." He muttered, tapping a few Pokeballs before setting himself up. Grabbing one of the flaming scales from Nova's wings, Reno quickly welded a few of the supports together and reconnected severed wires before throwing the scale as fast as possible before his hand ignited. Cooling his hands on some ice Tesei had formed, Reno moved onto using the duct tape, binding together the wires and covering them up before adding a few additional strips for show and to be fail safes for the next slurpee-splosion. "Done!!' Reno shouted, knowing it would grate at Isaac.

Aria glared at Lynette intensely again before her silver eyes took on a wolfish gleam and she exploded n return. "Oh, you think it's so damn easy to play music for the people I want to hear it when I have to deal with swarms of mindless fans, a music industry that can barely pay me enough for meals after their scraping away every possible cent they can justify, and being forced to write some of the most horribly repetitive pieces of music just to be viewed as normal!?!?!?!?" Taking in a deep breath as she growled under her breath, Aria adjusted her headband to prevent it from falling off her head before continuing. "You got to play the music you wanted while I was forced into writing songs that were meaningless and vapid, all while touring around pre-set destinations with no control over any part of the experience that I had wished for!!" The shouting would end as Aria reached a lucid sort of realization for the moment. Their jealousy was focused onto the things the other saw as superior to their current predicament. How strange.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games