Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

If Freth had an eyebrow to raise, she'd raise it at this point. "Are you talking before or after you became a Giratina hybrid?" Freth then asked.

"Pretty much since we all left after our little roustabout in the Distortion World. I've been busy, so I haven't kept up on the goings on. I came back because it interested me." Darts replies with a curt nod of his head. "Though you can fill me in as much as you wish." He looks back towards Aile, Cera, and Amaranth. "Womanizing? I am no such thing, that would imply that I am trying to hit on you. I'm much more enjoying your reactions to implied advances than wasting my time hitting on sweet cheeks here." The Giratina hybrid winks at Aile cheekily. "Like I said, I get it. You're tough."

"I wouldn't listen to him really." Freth told Aile. "Though with all said, remember one tiny thing, Darts...Blizzard may be gone for the time being." Freth put all the books in one arm, charged an Ice Beam. "I'm not. Kinda sucks being Dragon type, doesn't it?" She stopped the charge then readjusted the books. "Now if you will excuse me, I got to see to it that Tristen gets some more learning in before the day is over." she then said, walking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:03 am
Atlantis_Darts
The slap bounces off Darts' hard golden crest that covers his head, barely registering as a blow to the face, and he laughs a little as she does so, looking at Aile. "Oh yes, resident punching bag, that's me; Darts." He looks over to Connor. "Yes, it's not a place for the faint of heart. Or people who are alive for the most part, it rather takes offense to life."
Amaranth was a little shocked when her slap did little more than elicit a laugh. In fact, it seemed like it hurt her more than it did him. "That didn't do anything to you..?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:18 am
Aile shrugged. "That just means you can take a beating." She turned over to Amaranth. "Hey, you okay? Just a little advice, try to go for areas that aren't covered by that golden thingie. If that means you know, poking his eyes or anything, that works. Or the top if possible." She shrugged again, watching Freth dissipate her charged Ice Beam after threatening Darts. "Yeah, well, you don't have anything to prove," she muttered underneath her breath quietly as she could when Freth left. "And being called squishy. I'm not a mage...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:28 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile shrugged. "That just means you can take a beating." She turned over to Amaranth. "Hey, you okay? Just a little advice, try to go for areas that aren't covered by that golden thingie. If that means you know, poking his eyes or anything, that works. Or the top if possible." She shrugged again, watching Freth dissipate her charged Ice Beam after threatening Darts. "Yeah, well, you don't have anything to prove," she muttered underneath her breath quietly as she could when Freth left. "And being called squishy. I'm not a mage...."

Darts winks at Amaranth again. "Looks like Aile here isn't the only tough one of the bunch, after all. Me and Freth are going to have a tough customer competition all of our own it looks like." Privately on the inside, he wasn't looking forwards to possibly double Ice Beams from Freth and Blizz, but he would cross that icy, icy bridge when he came to it.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:31 am
Atlantis_Darts
Darts winks at Amaranth again. "Looks like Aile here isn't the only tough one of the bunch, after all. Me and Freth are going to have a tough customer competition all of our own it looks like." Privately on the inside, he wasn't looking forwards to possibly double Ice Beams from Freth and Blizz, but he would cross that icy, icy bridge when he came to it.
What he didn't know was that icy bridge would have a fiery and turbulent end to follow. "Is there anywhere else aside from the eyes that might work?" Amaranth asked, looking back at Aile.

"Shall I see if we have popcorn in here? This is becoming amusing," Sol commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:43 am
Aile thought for a moment, a bit of a grin forming. "When it comes to just on the face, not really. However, most men, heck, most people in general, are pretty sensitive right between the legs. So, a well aimed punch or kick can do wonders there. Do be careful, though, some men might wear a cup down there, and it hurts if you kick that..." Aile looked up for a moment, remembering a time where that very thing happened. "I think I was limping along for at least the first thirty minutes after that, I kicked it with enough force."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:19 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile thought for a moment, a bit of a grin forming. "When it comes to just on the face, not really. However, most men, heck, most people in general, are pretty sensitive right between the legs. So, a well aimed punch or kick can do wonders there. Do be careful, though, some men might wear a cup down there, and it hurts if you kick that..." Aile looked up for a moment, remembering a time where that very thing happened. "I think I was limping along for at least the first thirty minutes after that, I kicked it with enough force."
"I... see." Amaranth couldn't help wondering why Cera hadn't brought up anything like that before. She'd have to keep it in mind regardless, she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:13 am
Kasumi and Ren had went to the bases PC and traded some Pokemon, then they headed down to the Swimming Pool, which was inded extremely large and plenty deep. Ren sent out his Dewgong, Omanyte, and Shiny Kabuto while Kasumi sent out her Empoleon, Lanturn, Shiny Lapras, Magikarp, Milotic, and Swampert. Ren's Omanyte and Shiny Kabuto relaxed in a small, shallow section of the pool while the others swam about, enjoying the new pool.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 am
Sub would soon lead the group of Snagems assembled on a tour of the brand new headquarters. The first area to show off was the one they were in, the main area. It was as you might expect, a living room, fully furnished and stocked with televisions, video game consoles, a very expensive stereo system, anything you might need to relax and enjoy time off from knocking some heads together.

The next area on the tour was the kitchen. Far larger than the last building's kitchen, this one had multiple refrigerators, each one used to store a specific type of food item, meats in one, vegetables in another, berries in one, and so forth. There is even freshly made Pokepuffs stocked daily, bought from local bakeries. And of course, a coffee machine capable of blending nearly any type of coffee based drink imaginable.

They would then walk back out of the kitchen and find themselves journeying down a hallway lined with many doors. Each one of these doors led to a separate bedroom, each room containing the essentials, bed, dresser, mirror, and forth. Furthermore each bedroom had its own television and PC. Sub would let everyone know to find one suited to their tastes and claim it as their own.

Coming back out of the living quarters he would then guide the group to the elevator, which would go down to floor B2 (the main floor is B1) where the recreational facilities were located. Here one would find a long hallway lined with several doors. The first one was connected to the promised Super Training Room, or S.T.R. for short, an augmented reality training simulator which can not just simulate any opponent imaginable it can also simulate different types of environments. Down the hallway from that was the battlefield, as stated prior it's a magnificent field with bleachers on either side, the field its self with a Pokeball symbol at its center made from rubies and sapphires, beautiful. The next door in line was to the swimming pool, a massive pool large enough to fit even a Wailord! Pretty impressive.

Going back to the elevator and heading downward to B3 they would find themselves at the Research Division, another long hallway lined with doors. They didn't go into each one but Sub pointed them each out. One was marked Channeler Research, another Hybrid, a third Mega Evolution, med lab, and so forth. It was on this floor that there was also a huge library stocked with almost every book imaginable, some which were thought to have disappeared long ago. It was a book worm's paradise.

As they went to head back to the elevator Sub pointed out that there was a B4 but they weren't going to go there as it contained the SNAG Network server room, that is GRAY's body, and the power generator room which contains the Zapdos Heart (a huge Thunderstone) which he moved from the last HQ and left some Electric Gems to power it. Nothing really worthwhile to look at. He also commented on a B5 that was for storage, maintenance access, and cells. You only go there when you need to on rare occasion.

Once the tour was done Sub would head back up to B1 and make his way for the slurpee machine, getting himself a great big one and taking a huge sip out of it before speaking to his team mates. "So, what ya think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:35 am
Kain entered in a fiery blow of his hand gun, filling the entrance with smoke. His red eyes shinned through the smoke. With a snap of his jagged jaw, the smoke dissipated letting his newly formed attire come to light: a huge black and grey trench with gold plate trimmings glimmers in the light along with his boots, his webbed dress shirt was striped red and black, his dress pants a cold grey, with a stunning red silk cravat with a gold button on its center, and to the surprise of most no top hat sat on his head. he walks in scanning the room past his shortened hair, down to half his cheek, finding the familiar faces. A smile escaped at the site of Dante, who was talking with some one else at the time. Smirking at Reno. Then he saw her, Kairi.

All the horrible memories of the last year where thrown in his face. Kairi just left, she left without a goodbye and left Kain behind. She didn't call or message, and Kain forgotten. His heart was torn asunder by this small red head. Dante, the only one to to be there for him in his depression, soon became close to Kain and he returned the feelings. Though it turned sour when Dante ended it. He ended it over stating Kain was still in love with Kairi. Dante told Kain to go find her, and make his way. He did no such. Kain left for Snow Point City, so he could find himself. Without Kairi he wasn't sure who he was.

At Snow point you would find him churning his pain and learning to use it. He meditated at all three shrines of the gods, and one talk up. The voice Kain had heard talking to him sense the day on the bridge was in fact the god of Anti matter and the lord of the spirit world , Giritina. Kain had been put through years of hell and that was because this god turned him into a monster, yet he's not angry. This is who he was, Kain the Heretic.

he kept in touch with Dante, but that was rare still. Dante was still Kain's best friend and he couldn't lose that too.

Now though he stands before the girl which ruined him, uncertain of what he feels. He looks at her, she's changed; she's smiling? and why isn't she wearing her patch? who helped her? why?. Kain was so torn, unable to think. He was furious. She never needed him. She never wanted him. So why could he not stop loving her.

Seeing everyone start walking for the tour Kain strode behind them. Though he was unable to pay attention to anything he needed time to think. Looking for Dante, Kain slithered through the crowd. Seeing Kairi next to him, Kain lost all his drive. With a bit of courage the Slender Character, picked up his speed and came in. Coming up to Dante he squeezed him in closer and greeting him "Hello my blue haired friend"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:20 pm
Kairi quickly caught her sister, smiling at the blonde girl in her arms. "Good to see you Blondie. Not that we hadn't seen enough of each other already," she said with a smile and bit of a chuckle. Tetra placed her paws on Kairi's thigh, reaching up for smaller girl in her arms. The Houndour enjoyed the company of her trainer's younger sister, and, if anyone tried to harm the younger girl, Tetra would gladly protect her if she had to. Kairi could see the happy expression on her Pokemon's face, and she chuckled a little more. "Looks like Tetra is happy to see you as well sis," she said, still smiling. The redhead set her sister down, and as soon as the younger girl's feet would touch the floor, Tetra would rush over to her, attempting to lick the girl's face.

Lynnette, seeing Aria's entrance, sighed and rolled her emerald green eyes. "Really, Aria? Must you make such a scene?" she muttered. The commotion had caused her Ralts to awaken, and it rubbed its eyes gently before looking up at its trainer. It wasn't that Lynnette hated Aria, she just thought that she could have a bit more class. Especially when entering a room.

Dante didn't have too much time to say anything to either Lynnette or Aria before he felt Kain squeeze him close. The crystal-eyed boy looked to Kairi quickly before answering Kain. He could see the look in Kairi's eyes as she looked back over to them. As soon as she saw that Dante was looking her way, she immediately turned her head, her smile having disappeared. Dante knew how it was for her, she hated saying goodbyes. She would rather disappear without a word than have to say goodbye. It was why she had refused to come with Dante to say goodbye to Tsura when she had left. Kairi believed that if she said goodbye to someone, that they'd never return, never speak to her again. Dante turned to face Kain then. "Hey Kain. You know, you should really go over and talk to Kairi. I was talking to her a little while ago, and, well... She really missed you. I know she didn't say anything about where she was going, but, she didn't say anything to anyone about it," Dante said, a very serious look of concern in his eyes, just peering over the top edge of his glasses. Dante had gotten all the details from Kairi before they had even gotten into the HQ (they had chosen to meet up shortly beforehand so they could talk for a bit), and he knew just how desperately Kairi wanted to talk to Kain, how badly she wanted to apologize and explain. But, he also knew that she was too scared to do so.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 pm
Leslie fell onto her butt, laughing as the Houndour's tongue licked all over her face and reached to Tetra's ears, giving a small scratch behind them. "I can see she's happy." The blond haired girl giggled out, attempting to rise to her feet again so she could speak to Kairi. It took a few tries to get Tetra to stop attempting to make her collapse but eventually, she managed to get into a standing position. "Okay, Kairi. What did you do while I wasn't there? I wanna hear all about what happened with you." Leslie questioned, struggling to keep still where she was. It seemed she was trying to avoid looking too excited, and failing.

Running after the little girl, Reno put his hands on his knees before giving a few huffs of breath. Feeling the world finally come together, he heaved out, "Leslie....let me....catch up.....next time.......I had.....ta run......the whole way to this place......and....I'm still tryin' ta catch my breath." Slowly pushing himself up into a standing position to look at Kairi, the red haired psychic gave a small salute before the chain from the shackle whacked him in the face, forcing him to scrunch his eyes and mutter out an, "Owww." Shaking off the attempt to instill more brain damage, Reno finally got himself together enough for real conversation. "Hi Kairi.....Wait a minute. What happened ta yer bandages? Okay, I'm with Les on this one. I wanna hear what happened to get this sorta change." Reno quizzed his ex, looking down to Leslie again before facepalming again over her strange velcro shoes that she insisted on wearing.

Giving a smirk to Lynette before placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Lyn Lyn, if I didn't try these sorts of things at least once, then it wouldn't be any fun. Plus, it's always fun to get on your nerves. You're more fun when you act like this." Aria teased, sticking out her tongue childishly at her friend as she moved her hand from her shoulder to the Ralts to rub the Pokemon's head. Vibrato hopped down to look at the Ralts similarly, interested in what exactly his friend was like now.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:11 pm
Kain's near drunken smile turned sour at the idea. "at least she went out of her way to talk to you before everyone else. Darla" One of the few people Kain met at Snow point, and had talked to Dante about. " had said if a girl really loves you, she would try to talk even if it killed her. Dude if you make me go over there I will kiss you so softly you be in shudders for weeks. besides I need to know she actually wants to try and make this right". Twiddling the gun around his finger Kain keeps in the company of his best friend.

off to his side he see's the panting Reno, shooting off questions like a machine gun. with a sigh Kain can't but help listen in, needing to know the answers himself. He needs to know why he was forgotten.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:43 pm
SubonicXP

Once the tour was done Sub would head back up to B1 and make his way for the slurpee machine, getting himself a great big one and taking a huge sip out of it before speaking to his team mates. "So, what ya think?"
Aile nodded. "I think I could get used to this."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:43 pm
Dante sighed, one hand coming up to rest under his chin. "I'm sorry, but... you really shouldn't take such stupid advice. At least not if you're talking about girls like Kairi. You wanna know why she didn't tell you where she was going? Why she didn't tell anyone of us where she was going? Because she's scared. She hates saying goodbye, because she thinks if she lets herself say goodbye, that those people will never return. She does it to protect herself. It's selfish of her, I know. But, I understand her reasons," Dante said, his eyes narrowing slightly. "And don't you dare threaten me with kisses. You kiss me and you'll just turn Kairi against you, I haven't even told her about us dating because I knew telling her would hurt her. So, get your sorry butt over there and talk to her before I shove you over there myself." They were empty threats, Dante was too small to move Kain in the slightest, but he was dead serious about what he said. If he had to, he'd get one of his Pokemon to help him move Kain. He barely listened to what Kairi was saying, he had already heard the whole story. "And just for the record, the first I had heard from Kairi in the past year was today. She kept in touch with her sister more. She has her issues, let her deal with them in her own way and stop being a jerk," he muttered, flicking Kain's forehead lightly.

Kairi smiled again, laughing as she watched her Houndour knock over her sister. I didn't actually do too much. I spent the year with my dad. He taught me quite a bit about training Pokemon, Tetra specifically, since he knows so much about Houndour and Houndoom. And, well, it was just time for me to relax. I realized I had gotten so stressed out over the last little while, I just needed to reconnect with myself. Spending time with my dad helped with that," Kairi said, picking up her Houndour as she spoke so as to release Leslie from the slobbery kisses. "As for why my bandages are gone... Well... Some of the Houndour pups decided it would be fun to play with them. Yeaaaaaahhh... When puppies are playing with those kinds of things, they get shredded. I just decided afterwards not to bother with getting new ones. I figured it was about time I stop being such a coward about showing off my scars. They're a part of who I am after all," she said, smiling again. It was true, she was kind of proud of her scars at this point. They were a symbol of the day she met Renata, her Nidorina. She earned these scars by protecting a defenseless Pokemon against a senseless attack, and she was proud of herself for rescuing her companion. Besides, they gave her just that extra bit of personality in her appearance, so, who said showing off her scars was a bad thing? She would still never show off the scars that littered the rest of her body though, she'd much rather forget about those pieces of her past.

Lynnette's Ralts let out a small, happy noise at the sudden stroking of its head. Lynnette, however, scowled, the hair on the back of her neck raising slightly as she heard that horrible nickname once again. "I would hardly call this fun. For you, maybe. To me, your actions are simply an annoyance," she muttered, glaring at the other girl. Her Ralts looked up at the Noibat, waving to it with one hand, happy to her friend again.

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff