Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:24 pm
Aile watched as the Giratina hybrid walked around HQ, looking confused and slightly freaked out. "Um, okay.... Who let the demon in? And should I be grabbing holy water?" She looked around at the others, eying their reactions.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:35 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile watched as the Giratina hybrid walked around HQ, looking confused and slightly freaked out. "Um, okay.... Who let the demon in? And should I be grabbing holy water?" She looked around at the others, eying their reactions.

Darts shoots her a look, cocking his head to the side as he hears her mouthing off over behind his back. Maybe once upon a time he would have freaked out a little more at the commotion made over his form, but this time he takes one deep breath and smiles, even though no one could see it underneath his crest. "Well isn't it fantastic to meet you too?" Darts says, sauntering up towards Aile, his coat swishing back and forth a little agitatedly, but it slows as Darts' heart rate lowers. "I think the better question is who let in the squishy human, eh? You look barely equipped to defend yourself."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:41 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP
Darts, go upstairs and pay for coffee like everyone else! Or you can give me a big hug and get it for free!"

Well, who was Darts to turn down the promise of free coffee? After briefly embracing Sub in a swift hug, Darts begins stalking HQ, trying to take the measure of people. There were quite a few marks new faces here and there and Darts wanted to try and soak them all in. He absentmindedly wanders the place, trying to see if anyone familiar was around, and also to try and cash in on Sub's offer of free coffee.
Though Sol's usual group was around, he was unlikely to make much progress with them. Unless, that is, he wanted his jacket burned, his coffee thrown away, and his shame to permeate the HQ and Café above.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:43 pm
Espeon_Commander

"A mystical whip actually would work better, actually." Freth said, carrying books off through the HQ. "At least that's Blizzard's thinking..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:45 pm
Aile's eyes narrowed at being called squishy, something she'd never been called before, as one of her hands went behind her back, and the other onto the three Pokéballs on her belt. "Squishy. That''s a new one. Though, I'm far from unable to defend myself. I'd rather not start a fight after entering so soon, though." She tried to keep a straight face, but a small smirk would show up and a snicker would escape her mouth from Freth's quip.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 pm
Blizzard120
Espeon_Commander

"A mystical whip actually would work better, actually." Freth said, carrying books off through the HQ. "At least that's Blizzard's thinking..."
"Hm. I've heard some make use of a spear in similar fashion," Sol quipped.

"Ugh... please tell me he isn't looking for some damsel in distress type," Cera groaned.

Amaranth wasn't saying a word. She still remembered how she and Darts had met a year prior.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:54 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile's eyes narrowed at being called squishy, something she'd never been called before, as one of her hands went behind her back, and the other onto the three Pokéballs on her belt. "Squishy. That''s a new one. Though, I'm far from unable to defend myself. I'd rather not start a fight after entering so soon, though." She tried to keep a straight face, but a small smirk would show up and a snicker would escape her mouth from Freth's quip.

Darts snorts as she goes towards her belt, waving away her defensive stance with a dismissive wave of his silver hand. "Please, please. Spare me the theatrics, I get it. You're tough, not a bit squishy at all. No need to start a fight and ruin our pretty new headquarters." He chuckles a little as he looks around at the group surrounding the two of them, turning away from Aile almost dismissively. "Ah, sweet cheeks, it's good to see you made it back at least." He needles, a grin forming under his crest at Amaranth. "And Freth too, looks like the gang's all here. Does anyone have any idea what's been going on? I've been.... a little out of touch." He says, not elaborating any further.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:56 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts snorts as she goes towards her belt, waving away her defensive stance with a dismissive wave of his silver hand. "Please, please. Spare me the theatrics, I get it. You're tough, not a bit squishy at all. No need to start a fight and ruin our pretty new headquarters." He chuckles a little as he looks around at the group surrounding the two of them, turning away from Aile almost dismissively. "Ah, sweet cheeks, it's good to see you made it back at least." He needles, a grin forming under his crest at Amaranth. "And Freth too, looks like the gang's all here. Does anyone have any idea what's been going on? I've been.... a little out of touch." He says, not elaborating any further.

If Freth had an eyebrow to raise, she'd raise it at this point. "Are you talking before or after you became a Giratina hybrid?" Freth then asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:03 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"...my name isn't sweet cheeks," Amaranth remarked, reverting back to her more curt form of speech, "It's Amaranth. And I think out of touch is an understatement."

"Ammy, dun mind him. He's so out of touch that his head isn't even in the same galaxy as ours," Cera chimed in, rolling her eyes at Darts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:03 pm
Now she just glared as she slumped her shoulders and her hands moved from her belt... mostly. She contemplated a kick at him as he turned away from Aile, the woman grumbling slightly. "So, we have a womanizing demon here, great. So, can someone inform me of who this bozo is otherwise?" With nearly peeing her pants and having the fright of her life earlier, then meeting up with Darts, she's starting to get to the point of not holding anything back. At least with what she thinks of Darts.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:19 pm
Blizzard120

If Freth had an eyebrow to raise, she'd raise it at this point. "Are you talking before or after you became a Giratina hybrid?" Freth then asked.

"Pretty much since we all left after our little roustabout in the Distortion World. I've been busy, so I haven't kept up on the goings on. I came back because it interested me." Darts replies with a curt nod of his head. "Though you can fill me in as much as you wish." He looks back towards Aile, Cera, and Amaranth. "Womanizing? I am no such thing, that would imply that I am trying to hit on you. I'm much more enjoying your reactions to implied advances than wasting my time hitting on sweet cheeks here." The Giratina hybrid winks at Aile cheekily. "Like I said, I get it. You're tough."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:21 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Pretty much since we all left after our little roustabout in the Distortion World. I've been busy, so I haven't kept up on the goings on. I came back because it interested me." Darts replies with a curt nod of his head. "Though you can fill me in as much as you wish." He looks back towards Aile, Cera, and Amaranth. "Womanizing? I am no such thing, that would imply that I am trying to hit on you. I'm much more enjoying your reactions to implied advances than wasting my time hitting on sweet cheeks here." The Giratina hybrid winks at Aile cheekily. "Like I said, I get it. You're tough."
"Oh, you were hitting on me. I think Cera told me what I was supposed to do in a situation like that..." Amaranth said, stepping near Darts. Then, without holding back, she proceeded to slap him across the face as hard as she could.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:30 pm
Aile was about ready to aim a kick between Darts' legs when Amaranth went to slap him. This caused Aile to just burst out laughing. "Okay, this is getting more amusing every moment. So, why do I get the feeling he's something closer to a punching bag for the group? I mean, because he's so successful with the ladies."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:39 pm
Connor folded his arms again, waiting for the tour to continue. Not even an hour since returning to HQ and people were already fighting or picking at each other. He looked to Aile and then Darts as they were the one going back and forth. At the mention of the Distortion World, his eyes widened in shock. Ever since that mission a year ago, it took him five months to stop having nightmares about that place. Still, he was thankful for Darts since he saved his life. "As long as I never have to see that place again..."  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:53 pm
Darksol88
"Oh, you were hitting on me. I think Cera told me what I was supposed to do in a situation like that..." Amaranth said, stepping near Darts. Then, without holding back, she proceeded to slap him across the face as hard as she could.

The slap bounces off Darts' hard golden crest that covers his head, barely registering as a blow to the face, and he laughs a little as she does so, looking at Aile. "Oh yes, resident punching bag, that's me; Darts." He looks over to Connor. "Yes, it's not a place for the faint of heart. Or people who are alive for the most part, it rather takes offense to life."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff