Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:13 pm
Listening in to the conversation after making his bed and discovering something impressive that was under it. He knew Zwei lived under there, but this.... is something entirely impressive. Deo arrived and chimed in. "Paldea? Never been there, I heard it is nice. Might want to get some recipes for future use." He knew that after getting to know people a little, he is not the only one who thinks that SNAGEM is a little crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:13 pm
SubonicXP
"You never asked," Sol said plainly. "And I didn't think to disclose it at the time even when I had to bust out those couple from there. And of course I'm being serious. I'm being serio now and I was serio when I said Girafarig usually evolve! Unless they're those weird ones from Johto for some reason! Or do I need to bring up the Dunsparce again too?"

"Oh no, not this again." Apparently, in the month since everything had transpired, Cera had returned from wherever she went off to. And suddenly wished it lasted a week or two longer, knowing where this was probably going.

Aden, having followed her, just looked at her briefly. "Uh, how long has it been since the last time they argued about the Girafarig thing?"

"Not long enough."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:23 pm
Clare watched in a combination of amusement and awe as Sol caused how Scorbunny to stretch and swell to immense proportions, though it seemed less impressive to them than they had expected such a spectacle should have. “It feels like there should be more to it…” They mumbled to themself distracted for a moment as the Luxury Ball in their bag burst open and their newest team member took up residence in their arms. “Aisling! What are you doing out?” They asked of the small Fairy-type.

“Clef Cleffa!” The Star Shape Pokemon declared, eyes glued to the giant Scorbunny, glittering in amazement. “You want to do that?” Clare asked her, a small smile forming on their face as the Cleffa began to squirm and cheer, hopping and dancing around in a small circle in response.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” The hybrid stated with a small laugh at their Pokémon’s antics. “We’ll have to try and get one of those upgrades for you, I suppose.”

With the demonstration complete, Clare picked Aisling up and made to return to the kitchen but nearly ran right into Wren as they turned. “Oh! I’m sorry!”

Wren chuckled quietly as he caught Clare before they could fall, standing the smaller hybrid back upright carefully. “No falling down on us. None of us are sure just how sturdy that body of yours really is.” He told them. “You might be tough as granite but I’d rather not take the chance on you up and shattering like a cute wine glass before we figure out just what you can handle.”

Clare blushed at Wren’s(for his part, at least) unintentional flirting but rushed back inside without saying anything about it, back to the kitchen and to their unfinished food. Wren, meanwhile, remained at the Dyna Beacon demonstration site. It was all rather intriguing to him and he wanted to see if there was anything more to it before leaving.

~~~

In the common room, today, Lykas and Odd would be quietly listening in on the argument between Sub and Sol, though neither fully prepared to call it a proper argument. “A little lovers’ quarrel, perhaps?” Lykas asked from the corner where they had been sitting together and playing some kind of card game.

“I wouldn’t be surprised. I always knew Sol wasn’t from a region I’m familiar with but if he’s Paldean, that makes it entirely believable he’s a little more flexible than he lets on. Those Paldean boys are a romantic lot. I don’t think I’ve ever met one who wasn’t ready and willing to get it on with anyone who was interested.” Odd teased playfully. He didn’t usually join Lykas in such teasing but it wasn’t often that anyone other than Sub really took shots at Sol’s expense. At least not directly, it seemed. Might as well take the chance while it was being presented, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:25 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
"You never asked," Sol said plainly. "And I didn't think to disclose it at the time even when I had to bust out those couple from there. And of course I'm being serious. I'm being serio now and I was serio when I said Girafarig usually evolve! Unless they're those weird ones from Johto for some reason! Or do I need to bring up the Dunsparce again too?"

"'Weird Girafarig and Dunsparce out of Jhoto'? Wherever you are from, what do they smoke over there, because clearly you need to cut down on it." I would say as I made my way into the common room. With Sub making a loud scene as he was, the conversation was a bit hard to ignore.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:30 pm
All the yapping pulled Monique in. "Paldea?" She'd only barely heard of the region—after all, it, too, probably had succumbed to the Smog. And it was a place that really wasn't pertinent to her own time.

"So Paldea has strange evolutions too, huh? Kinda like that Ground-type Marowak y'all have here?" Thinking of Kalama as a Ground-type was just...bizarre. Then again, she'd been exposed to enough bizarre to last negative 49 years.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:30 pm
"Paldea?" Keiko asked, an active hybrid baby in her arms, who was currently looking around at the Snagems in the common room. "I think Terashi has been looking into that for a while now, whatever it is. I definitely remember hearing him say that before."

"Can't be worse than some regions," Absinthe spoke up, who was also lounging in the common room. "Hell, maybe we should head over there and see what it's about. Do something other than stand around and wait for more Ultra-nonsense."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:48 pm
Darksol88

Sub would roll his eyes at Sol's response, his reaction was exaggerated and comical. It would seem this was a topic was one they've discussed at length for many years and neither of them had the energy to humor the other over it. "Oh great! Here we go with the Dunsparce bull as well!" Sub said, throwing his hands up in the air. "You're weird!" He snapped, folding his arms together and huffed. After a few seconds of glaring at each other Sub would relax and with a grunt greeted the others around them, especially Lykas, pointing a finger at him over his comment, humorously.

"See! Blizz agrees!" Sub shouted, almost starting up again but then calmed down as he saw more arrive. This conversation will bubble again later. "Hey guys, we were discussing where for the team to vacation at and Sol here suggested his home region of Paldea. It's a region south of Kalos, on the other side of a large mountain range. They've largely kept to their selves in recent years, especially due to their hostile neighbor in Kalos. Now that things have calmed down they've been doing a tourism attraction campaign." Sub explained, pulling out his SNAG and typing away on it.

"Aaand I just got us some cheap tickets to Paldea, a ship leaving Coumarine City...today! As in...in a few hours, wow. I guess that's why they are so cheap." Sub said as he tapped away at the screen of his SNAG. With that done he pocketed the device and then looked up at his friends and smile. "Go pack guys, we're heading out to Kalos ASAP to catch our ship to Paldea."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:52 pm
Deo heard "pack up now" and he ran up to his room and gathered his pokemon, clothes, sunscreen, camera, shades, Zwei, and towels in his bag and threw the bag over his back and have Zwei's head popping out of the top and Deo got Zwei out with him saying "Sorry, got carried away" He then came back down in a rush. He would then cheerfully say as he is grinning and his tail wagging slightly. "Ready to go!"  

DeoLux

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:58 pm
And cue the record scratch...

"...no. No. No. No. Hell, no. No. Nope. Nuh-uh. Nope. No. No. See ya, space cowboy! No!" I basically chanted, basically doing a one-eighty degree pivot, going back to the way I came. After Galar, I practically wanted nothing to do with anything called a vacation, or vacation-adjacent. It went on as I started to make my way down the halls, passing by Tristen's door. Tristen peeked his head out of the door, staring at me in confusion.

"Bliz-"

"NO!" I said, turning around, pointing towards Tristen. "No. No. NO! No..." I then would continue down the hall towards my room.

"...what did I miss?" he asked, looking back down the hall for a second, then made his way out of his room, heading towards the main room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would roll his eyes at Sol's response, his reaction was exaggerated and comical. It would seem this was a topic was one they've discussed at length for many years and neither of them had the energy to humor the other over it. "Oh great! Here we go with the Dunsparce bull as well!" Sub said, throwing his hands up in the air. "You're weird!" He snapped, folding his arms together and huffed. After a few seconds of glaring at each other Sub would relax and with a grunt greeted the others around them, especially Lykas, pointing a finger at him over his comment, humorously.

"See! Blizz agrees!" Sub shouted, almost starting up again but then calmed down as he saw more arrive. This conversation will bubble again later. "Hey guys, we were discussing where for the team to vacation at and Sol here suggested his home region of Paldea. It's a region south of Kalos, on the other side of a large mountain range. They've largely kept to their selves in recent years, especially due to their hostile neighbor in Kalos. Now that things have calmed down they've been doing a tourism attraction campaign." Sub explained, pulling out his SNAG and typing away on it.

"Aaand I just got us some cheap tickets to Paldea, a ship leaving Coumarine City...today! As in...in a few hours, wow. I guess that's why they are so cheap." Sub said as he tapped away at the screen of his SNAG. With that done he pocketed the device and then looked up at his friends and smile. "Go pack guys, we're heading out to Kalos ASAP to catch our ship to Paldea."

Darts emerges from a side room, thinking to himself about what he should pack... if he could pack anything. His jacket flaps forlornly at him, almost consolingly. The Giratina hybrid had been in a little bit of a... mood since the group had gotten back from their adventures in time. Not only had the trip back drained him of most of his energy, he hadn't liked the effects using that much of his 'master's' power. He was okay now but it had taken days before he was straight in the head again, dark whispers and even darker portents running through the front of his mind. He had witnessed just about all of eternity all at once, Arceus and Giratina's grand dance revealed before him. It was a little much for any mortal mind to take. If there was anything he needed right now, it was a vacation.

But he was all packed already, as a member of the Dragon Clan he always traveled light and owned next to nothing. Ironic for a gambler as that was. He speaks for the first time in a couple of weeks, first letting out a grumbling croak before clearing his larynx and trying again. "How... cheap are we talking here?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:02 pm
"Pfft, so that's why you were talking about it.," Absinthe laughed.

"We could have had a little more advanced notice," Keiko protested.

"It could be worse," I said as I entered the common room while giving a very tired Rala a piggyback. "It could have been one hour instead of three."

Keiko turned to see me, but her smile faded when she saw Rala. Yuna was happy to see me, though. "What's wrong?" The baby mama asked.

"She'll be taking psychic suppressants for a month, and her legs aren't really built to carry her weight. That, and she needs an hour or so of being awake before she can handle being put back in her ball," I explained.

"We'd better hurry, then," Keiko replied, sprinting toward me before the two of us headed upstairs.

"Yup," Abby huffed, jumping out of a sofa to her feet. "See ya in a few," she added before heading off toward her own room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:17 pm
Lykas and Odd listened to Sub’s explanation to everyone else, giving one another a curious look at first. “Do we feel up to another vacation? The last one was a disaster.” Lykas asked. Odd shrugged. “I can use a break.” He admitted. “Go on and have some fun, then. I don’t think I’m up to another one just yet.” Lykas told the Ghost Channeler, shaking his head. “Besides. Knowing you’re out there keeping yourself busy will make me feel better if I go meet Robin for for a dinner date while you guys are gone.” He laughed.

“If you do, tell him I said ‘Hi’ and we’ll have to meet up for a coffee sometime. You will need to address the matter of us with him eventually, too.”

“Please. That’s a first date conversation. Already done.” Lykas replied with a laugh and a hand wave. “Now go have fun!”

Odd nodded and heads off to their room to pack a duffel bag.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:58 pm
Monique was probably the Snagem in least need of a vacation; she'd just taken a trip to Alola that primarily consisted of seeing the whole darn thing for the first time. But here went the Snagems to at least another warm-weather region. Anything was better than the icelands of Hisui.

Monique packed lightly, like she had last time. After all, when you're a Zoroark hybrid who can adopt any appearance you like, the need for real clothes was often reduced. That said, she hoped Paldea wasn't like Kalos, a place where she'd need to be in Illusion all the time to avoid awkward stares and glares.

It didn't take long for Monique to be ready to leave to depart (what a sentence). Maybe even too ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:59 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm weird? Por que? I- we'll come back to this." Sol shook his head and threw his arms in the air too. Maybe the trip there will finally see some vindication. But when Sub mentioned finding tickets for really cheap, he was both a little surprised and crossed his arms. "How cheap? I assume less than the team's usual rent payments."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:05 pm
"Based off how little they seem to have going on, it probably costs more to fuel the boat than it does for us to go to this....Pladia?" Reno would pipe up from a seat behind Sol, having been laying on one of the cushions with his feet in the air over the back of it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff