Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:07 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Lykas got her attention by claiming she was underestimating herself, though. "Giving myself credit for? I know for a fact my team's overpowered, rightfully so, and that's EXACTLY why I'm pissed that half my team, INCLUDING MY STARTER, got one-shot by that thing. Like, sure, it's a legendary or whatever, and knocking Pokemon out made it stronger, but at the VERY least Angela SHOULD have been able to take at least ONE hit from it. So yeah, I'm pissed and have been pushing my team hard through training the last few days." she explained.

"Jeez... I guess we really missed a lot while we were out of HQ." Lykas muttered to himself. "I'm not gonna say I know how you're feeling right now. But I will say I know how it feels to lose a fight you thought you were ready for so I get it." He finally told the girl with a small sigh. "I should probably spend some time training some of my own Pokemon if you want company?" He offered, pausing at the sound of a ruckus from the common room but shrugging it off after a moment. The number of people living here meant someone was likely already on hand to deal with whatever that was, right?

Sphynx cocked her head to the side when Golem shimmered, though when it jumped at her with a speed and limberness she didn't expect, her paws gave off a flash of green as she blazed a trail through the air that caused the Megaton Pokemon to just barely miss her but left a path of green energy crossing it's own. Something had welled up inside her and triggered a move she'd never known she knew before. Trailblaze. The lynx felt lighter on her feet after landing on the ground and paced around for a moment to adjust, watching Golem crash back to the floor one way or another.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:35 am
The Golem would fall back to Earth, landing on its feet with a thud, the weight of the creature falling causing a very slight quake contained to this room. At first the Rock type was befuddled over what just happened, how it could have missed its target. Its anger however would push away any curiosity and the Golem would proceed to snarl at Sphynx as it readied another attack.

"Gooo...!" Perhaps assuming the cat's typing thanks to that Grass move the Golem inhaled deep and Fire energy began to swell in its gut, embers flickering from the sides of its closed mouth as it clearly was preparing to let loose some flames, its cheeks inflating as it contained the fire for now. Just when it was about to let loose a Flamethrower a tiny little black and white fur ball would pounce on it from behind and would attempt to keep the Golem's maw shut with its little Dark energy infused racoon hands as Israfel used Assurance.

"Zig zig!" It cried out to Sphynx, perhaps telling the cat to seize the opportunity or maybe to tell it he couldn't hold it for long, flames slipping through the gaps of the Golem's lips as it tried to open its mouth.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:09 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
TerashiLeonGoken

Lykas got her attention by claiming she was underestimating herself, though. "Giving myself credit for? I know for a fact my team's overpowered, rightfully so, and that's EXACTLY why I'm pissed that half my team, INCLUDING MY STARTER, got one-shot by that thing. Like, sure, it's a legendary or whatever, and knocking Pokemon out made it stronger, but at the VERY least Angela SHOULD have been able to take at least ONE hit from it. So yeah, I'm pissed and have been pushing my team hard through training the last few days." she explained.

"Jeez... I guess we really missed a lot while we were out of HQ." Lykas muttered to himself. "I'm not gonna say I know how you're feeling right now. But I will say I know how it feels to lose a fight you thought you were ready for so I get it." He finally told the girl with a small sigh. "I should probably spend some time training some of my own Pokemon if you want company?" He offered, pausing at the sound of a ruckus from the common room but shrugging it off after a moment. The number of people living here meant someone was likely already on hand to deal with whatever that was, right?

Sphynx cocked her head to the side when Golem shimmered, though when it jumped at her with a speed and limberness she didn't expect, her paws gave off a flash of green as she blazed a trail through the air that caused the Megaton Pokemon to just barely miss her but left a path of green energy crossing it's own. Something had welled up inside her and triggered a move she'd never known she knew before. Trailblaze. The lynx felt lighter on her feet after landing on the ground and paced around for a moment to adjust, watching Golem crash back to the floor one way or another.

"Well, they're taking a break while we eat, but if you're down after, sure. They're probably tired of fighting each other by now, anyway," Absinthe offered, seemingly starting to calm down somewhat

"BUUUUUUURRRRP!!!"

"Good girl," Keiko cooed as she held Yuna against her shoulder and gently patted the baby's back. The baby Buneary hybrid went through her meal so quick that it wasn't any surprise she had to burp, but it was a pretty impressive burp from one so young. It was loud enough to startle Abby, but as soon as the young Deathrage realized where the loud sound came from, she shrugged it off and went back to eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:11 pm
Tatooine continued to watch the fight, looking down to her trainer once she finished the taco. Said trainer was looking around, trying to see where this Golem might have come from or if there was a trainer nearby for it. There wasn’t, but there was a Heavy Ball rolling around. Huh. Aile looked to the Flygon, head nodding to the Heavy Ball first before pointing to the Golem. “Iron Tail?” With a nod and a smirk, the Flygon took off to add herself into the fracas, tail glowing gray as she flew up briefly to slam her tail straight down into the sentient boulder. Aile, in the meantime, would hopefully take that moment to dart over to the Heavy Ball, hoping to grab it quickly before it could notice her coming in.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:27 pm
Before Sphynx could react to Israfel and the paused Flamethrower a certain Flygon appeared and smacked the Golem with an Iron Tail, causing it to 'swallow' the flames as it was sent tumbling back, its roll petering out just short of the wall. When it was struck though the Galarian Zigzagoon on it was sent flying, the much lighter creature sent much further as it collided with a lamp, knocking it over and while damaging the shade the bulb stayed in tact. Israfel just laid on the ground, too dizzy to move for the moment as it stared up at the ceiling, perhaps counting Torchic.

The Golem on the other hand was even angrier than before, barely coherent after that Iron Tail and its mouth burned by its own flames. Rolling back up right it immediately turned its attention to Tatooine and let out a roar, quickly gathering deep within it which rapidly bubbled to the surface, a tell-tale sign of an incoming Explosion.

While this went on Aile was able to snatch up the Heavy Ball easily enough, with time to interfere with the suicide bomber's intentions of becoming a martyr of some unknown cause.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:54 pm
Tati would watch the black and white ball of fur go flying for a moment, her attention turning back to the Golem as it rolled back up. A determined look on the dragon’s face would shift to panic as the Golem’s surface began to roil, turning to her trainer to see how she was doing. “Goooon! Fwy gon gongongongon!”

Aile had grabbed the Heavy ball thankfully without incident, turning to her Flygon as she panicked. “Tati, what’s- IseeIseeIsee!” She recalled the Pokémon quickly, staring at the ball once the deed was done. “Right… Who the hell left a random Golem in the main room,” she’d yell out, looking around to see if anyone would pop out of the woodwork for ownership of the ‘mon. “At least I didn’t have to try to use that duck and weave stuff that they tried teaching us in Hisui,” she’d tack on underneath her breath, sighing.

With the threat out of the way, Tati’s attention would turn back to the little Galarian Zigzagoon, walking over to him and staring for a moment, before tilting her head and cooing. As her tail began to wag happily, she’d sweep Israfel into her arms and give some forced cuddles of the rather tight kind, happy to have another adorable thing to hug. Aile didn’t have anything(Rancor doesn’t count) really adorable, Cera would give some sass if she was around before probably teleporting away, and Rhyme wasn’t here, sooo, this little would have to do for the moment.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:54 am
With the Golem recalled to its ball by Aile the common room, and greater HQ, was sparred from the destruction of a living grenade going off. After Aile questioned who owned the Rock type a certain AI would begin to speak over the building's intercom system. "Technically it belongs to me." GRAY revealed, which to some it might be surprising that an artificial intelligence could own Pokemon but for anyone who did their research would know that GRAY actually 'owns' a few Pokemon, most famously the team's Claydol. "It was captured by Sub during the construction of our headquarters. It was a particularly aggressive Golem which threatened to explode and risk a cave in so Sub captured it before that could happen. Finding its aggressive and unsociable personality too troublesome at the time he had transferred ownership to myself, in the event we ever found a better use or place for it. I suppose over the years it got mixed up and lost." He explained further.

"If you wish to keep it you're welcome to, but I do warn you that it is indeed very unruly. Claydol once attempted to socialize with it, Ground type to Ground type, and the Golem put poor Claydol on rest for a week due to its wounds. I'm unsure what makes it so angry but if you think you can turn it around be my guest. Just make sure it doesn't blow up HQ, as it seems to want to so badly." GRAY went on, offering ownership of the Golem to her.

Israfel wouldn't resist being picked up by Tati and while it did some puzzled for a brief moment, and considered squirming out of the dragon's grip as it was squeezed rather tight. It seemed to actually enjoy the cuddles but as it got too tight the Galarian Zigzagoon would protest. He liked the cuddles, just not so tight. "Goon goon?" He seemed to ask to lighten up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:02 pm
Aile’s eyes went up to the nearest speaker as GRAY began to speak, looking down to the Heavy Ball she held in her hand after a moment. This guy- or gal, she wasn’t sure- was an angry soul, eh? Well, she already had one grumpy one in the form of her Skarmory, and Tatooine also had her moments in the past… Mostly when she was infected with the Shadow Virus, but that was still... Difficult might have been an understatement occasionally… Oh what the hell, she already managed to accumulate quite the bevy of ground types, what was one more to add to the list? “Sure, why not, I suppose. We can see if we can tame this guy, too. Better than this one just continuing to sit and simmer.” The woman went to lean back against a chair, going to brace herself with her free hand… except it wasn’t there like she was expecting. She’d tip over and fall into said chair, blinking as the realization of what just happened hit her. “...Right. No left arm.”

Tati would look down at Israfel when he spoke up, loosening her grip a bit on the rock ‘n roll Zigzagoon. “Fwy gon,” she’d apologize, going to gently give some ear scratches to him.

“Tati,” Aile would call out to the Flygon, sitting herself up and bracing with her right. “You know, assuming I’m right with my jump on that little one’s trainer, that we’re going to have to give ‘em back to Sub. Right?”

“Goooooon…”

“Oh brother. You don’t ever do this with Rancor. I swear. Even when I try to reassure you that he’s not a replacement for you.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:29 pm
Leslie would immediately straighten up at Sol's joke, another sputtering cough crossing her lips as she attempted to process what was exactly being sent her way before her realization that it was a joke crossed her mind. Scowling towards the Ho-oh hybrid, she would flip him off as a matter of course rather than any actual malice on her part.

"You've been coughing a lot. Everything okay, Leslie?" Reno questioned, looking towards his....well, the best term was probably protege.

"Yeah. Just the wonders of my lungs being trained to have a ton more weight pressing down on them and suddenly that not being there." Leslie said, eyes shooting towards her SNAG as it gave off a sudden beep. Grumbling under her breath as she grabbed the thing and silenced it, she would turn on her heel and start off. "Got to deal with more medical testing. Lets see if we beat yesterday's record for needles stabbed into me."

Watching as Leslie stomped off, Reno would look back towards Sol. "You and Aden hash out whatever you need to. I'll go be obvious in HQ, so if Sub decides he needs to vent his concerns like that again, it can be at just me and not either him or Crystal." He said, already halfway towards the door into the base before realizing something. Opening a few Pokeballs, he would point his Metagross and Reuniclus towards the pile of parts for the hovercycle. "Phemes, Aleister, get the bike back to the workshop. I need to go make myself known."

-----

Coming just as the excitement was dying down, Reno would get to watch as Aile started to sit down. Which ended up being more of a collapse into the chair because it seemed that Aile was now missing the arm she would've used to support herself getting into her chair. Ah, that probably explained why Sub was suddenly so gung-ho on how dangerous Ultra Space was. And why Reno had seen an arm just floating out in Ultra Space just before Aden had been punted across realities. Well, this seemed like the perfect to make himself known and obvious. "So, one armed bandit. Decided to copy my look? I can get you a prosthetic, but we're gonna need to have a schedule for who gets to wear an arm and who doesn't because I am not having a wore the same dress to prom situation when we're on missions." Reno said, sliding himself into another chair near Aile as he went on his spiel. Hopefully, however many days she'd been without the limb would be enough to let people make jokes about it. Otherwise, Reno's next option was to just offer his arm and hope she took it as a peace offering.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:33 pm
Aile looked over to Reno as he came into HQ and sat down next to her, raising an eyebrow. A quick glance to Tatooine effectively told the dragon that she was lucky for now before turning her full attention to Reno. “Copy your look? I mean, if I really wanted to, I’d have lost my leg in the process as well. I will ask, though, are you scared I’d pull off the prosthetic arm look better than you? I’ve worn the same dress to prom before and made sure I won that battle, not afraid to go at it again,” she’d retort with a wry grin, chuckling. “By the way, I feel like, unless I’ve stolen anything recently, I don’t think the bandit moniker really fits me anymore. Did I steal anything without knowing?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:39 pm
As we made our way in, the two of us would watch the chaos ensue almost as soon as we got in, with the Golem and Aile’s Flygon’s gluttony. Though really? This was about as tame compared to what we have contended with. At any other time, I in particular would had something to say about it; wanting to (if albeit futilely) get some semblance of order in this headquarters, this was…actually fine. God, I think I’ve officially lost it. Either that or I’m just not awake fully quite yet. Regardless, people were…sociable. Fine.

“You seem oddly wistful.” Freth said.

“Eh…just…kinda glad to see some semblance of normalcy right now.”

“…” Freth then looked about seeing the assortment of tacos lined up for everyone then looked back at me. “…still don’t want a taco?”

“No.” I wasn’t that out of it, at least. Freth would make a shrug and decided to give one a try herself. If nothing else, she was kind of hungry. As she did so, I’d make my way to the fridge. A Coke was in order.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:36 pm
Aden shook his head once he got into his room, settling down in the chair near his desk and looking to the door. He was still cross with Sol after the earlier remarks. He couldn't be too upset at being remarked about how dangerous it was; he knew that- saw that, more importantly. But they got through safely and apart from that one drop kick-induced incident, he'd argue it was safer than what he pulled back in Realgam Tower. It wasn't so much that he got on him over the excursion to Ultra Space, he could understand that if it wasn't for the hypocrisy. It wasn't long before Sol finally got to his room, announcing his presence with a light knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door cracked open with a slight creak, Sol stepping inside and closing the door. No need to keep it open for any prying ears. "So let me apologize if the way I put things came off the wrong way," he'd start. "I thought a private setting would be preferable for both of us."

"And yet you're- dad, you and I both know I'm not some reckless kid anymore."

"You're right, you're a reckless adult." By now, Sol had taken to sitting on Aden's bed, lacking any other seating otherwise. "What were you three thinking? And don't say you weren't thinking, because there's no passing that lie."

"You overheard things with Sub, right? Then why does it need to be explained again?"

"Well for one, I didn't catch all of it and it's going to be known one way or another eventually. For another, clearly I'm somewhat out of the loop, though not to anyone's fault."

"...Reno and I were the ones to convince Crystal to go ahead and get the notes she mentioned. Same for us coming with her. We thought after the Stakataka incident, it'd be useful in case another Ultra Beast showed up. Though, I kinda made the mistake of thinking they'd be displaced in time too, so I wanted to help with the X coordinate to her Y. And with hearing what we did from the hunter, maybe scout things out too."

"About that, who's this hunter?"

"From what we, Freth and Blizz know, someone from some other reality. She won't give any of us her name, and she's kinda... stuck in Freth if that makes sense? Anyway, back in Galar she attacked Blizz. Tried to kill him to save this reality as she put it. She said a lot of others were totally frozen over and died off, that he got too strong to stop. I wanted to see if any of it was true."

"...and was it?"

"I'm not sure," Aden conceded, leaning back in the chair as he managed to calm down for the moment. "We never thought to check in the first reality we went to, where Crystal ended up after the confrontation she also had in Galar. Kinda busy with her catching up and Reno and I working with Burnet to make the suits Reno modified a bit better. We remembered it after I got kicked into another one and landing at the Lake of Rage. Was a bit colder there, too, so we figured we could check real quick and leave. I figured worst case, I could rewind things so we'd be safe."

Aden would notice the slightest hit of pressure building up again, but Sol didn't say anything other than to "go on."

"Right... by the way, if that pressure's meant to intimidate me, don't. What I felt there would have you on the ground too. We, uh, we got our confirmation and left. And I'd rather this not be some sort of public knowledge."

"So if I have this right," Sol ssaid as he stood up. "The notes were the main objective. You all did that. Went to another world while you were out. Went to another after that, presumably found that world's Blizzard and narrowly escaped with your lives."

"I wouldn't say narrowly escaped, he kinda just let us go-"

"That's the difference between there and Realgam Tower!"

"How is it any different!?" Now Aden stood up. "I was ready to go back and keep us safe if it came to it and it didn't! And the same went for that weapon of Ein's, because if I fumbled that one, Celebi and I would've been obliterated with you and the rest that died in the blast!"

"And would you have gone back in time if it looked like you'd fail?"

"Would I- would I have... dad, how the hell do you think I did it in the first place!? I saw the aftermath! I saw what happened when I wasn't there! Twice, even if the second one was kinda different. Don't you dare try to discount that!"

"I'm not discounting it, but you can't expect it to always save you or anyone else!"

"I never said it could! And now you're saying something about Realgam? I get it, you weren't happy learning about what would've happened, but why's it such an issue now-"

"Because I don't need another time traveler biting off too much and paying the price for it!" All at once, a surge of pressure came out alongside a bit of heat, both dying down as soon as Sol picked up on his raised tone.

Aden was stunned for a moment, mouth gaping for a moment as he pieced things together.

"I- wait, another? You mean..."

"Your mother, yes," Sol said, his tone lowering as he sat down again. "It shouldn't be that much of a surprise."

"But... you said she died kinda suddenly, got pretty sick and went in her sleep."

"In some ways, you could argue that's still right. She did get sick- with exhaustion- and died suddenly. It was about a week before I decided to come to the team in Ecruteak. That night, she felt something off about the Relic Forest and wanted to investigate it, wanted me to stay behind in case it was anything bad- whether to then have me assist or start making steps to keep everyone else safe. She didn't exactly get to return with an assessment of things."

"Did you find anything else out or?"

"When she didn't come back about an hour later, I figured to start looking for her anyway. That something happened and she couldn't get back. She was already dead when I found her, but judging by things, she would've died the second she stepped into the forest. I knew she could time travel a bit- but it was only ever that. A few seconds back here, a minute ahead there, and couldn't see where she was going during any of it. Never liked fighting, either, unless she had to. My guess is she got into a fight and started traveling in a pinch, overdid it, and became an easy target. Given what else's happened to the forest since then, I'd be amazed if Ein wasn't involved... after that, I left the orphanage in someone else's care and returned to the team."

Taking a deep breath to keep from getting too choked up about the revelation, Aden remarked, "...and when were you gonna tell me any of this? Or sis, what about her?"

"Cera called me out the same night with a mental version of the punch to the face your mentor deigned to give me. She's known since then, but with what was going on at the time, felt either of us explaining the truth would be too much. I never got around to it, I'm sorry."

"YOU-" Aden started, only to stop himself and punch the air downward. "...it's alright. It's out now, right? Was that... was that why you had her follow me so much as a kid?"

"I always thought there was a chance you'd have the same abilities. Or that Ein would show his face and put you in danger. But as you saw, she kind of went overboard with it... I already know I'm likely to outlive almost everyone else here. To savor the moments while I can. After your mother and then you being born, up to Ein's defeat, I've been scared of something happening to either of you- especially you after your mother. That fear's still not fully died, probably never will even without the dangers inherent of being part of this team."

"Dad... I appreciate it, but I'm my own man. As far as the team cares we're both, as you'd put it, es igual, right? I can't say something like what happened to her won't happen to me, but just... I don't know, give me time?"

Sol tried not to laugh at the apparent pun, unsure if it was intended or not. "You're right. But..."

"If it's about that other reality... I want to be able to fight that alongside anyone else, if it comes to it. The others were fine, but that pressure was so intense I could barely move. I need to be ready the next time that happens, if it comes."

"Very well, in that case-"

Sol would have to stop himself as a message came to his SNAG from Sub. "Hm. Right, Sub had been telling me he's had something in the works. Just had the finishing touches done and wants me to test it. Let me handle that first. Then we'll see about the training room."

"Er, wait, why the training room?"

"Testing your resolve in here would destroy the room. Anyways, you're welcome to wait there or come along for whatever Sub wants to have demonstrated."

---

He'd leave Aden's room shortly after to catch up with Sub- wherever he was- and left Aden to his own devices in the meantime. He'd also finally get a reply to Sub in the meantime. "Heading to you now. Curious to see what you've got ready."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:33 pm
Darksol88

He'd leave Aden's room shortly after to catch up with Sub- wherever he was- and left Aden to his own devices in the meantime. He'd also finally get a reply to Sub in the meantime. "Heading to you now. Curious to see what you've got ready."

When Sol entered Sub's office the Dark One would jump to his feet and smile wide at him, motioning for him to enter, excited as ever. "Come in, come in!" He said eagerly, walking around from behind his desk to greet Sol on the other side, he immediately began to move his head around to get a look at his hands. "You have your Snag Machine on you? Mind if I see it?" The Snagem leader asked, both hands out, his grin never fading. What was this about?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:46 pm
SubonicXP

"Er, of course," he'd reply, slipping the Snag Machine off and setting it on the desk. "I assume it's related to what you've been working on?" Sol did note that Sub was surprisingly eager compared to the last couple of days, and his excitement was even more evident. "I know you sounded pretty excited in your message."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:46 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP

"Er, of course," he'd reply, slipping the Snag Machine off and setting it on the desk. "I assume it's related to what you've been working on?" Sol did note that Sub was surprisingly eager compared to the last couple of days, and his excitement was even more evident. "I know you sounded pretty excited in your message."

"Yes, indeed it is." Sub answered Sol as he reached for the Snag Machine on his desk, picking it up and looking it over a bit before staring Sol dead in the eyes and then chucking the device over his shoulder, letting it fall on the floor behind his desk. While they were sturdy devices and him tossing it like that likely didn't harm it the action was perhaps jarring to see him treat their treasured tool in such a manner. "You won't be needing that one anymore!" The man declared, almost in a sing-song voice.

Without further comment he would walk around his desk again and open one of his draws, reaching in and pulling out another Snag Machine. It largely looked identical to any other Snag Machine except it had a new pieces of machinery attached to it and if Sol recognized the symbol on the device's small touchscreen he'd recognize it as the same symbol seen on Dynamax Bands. "Behold, the latest model of Snag Machine! Now with built in Dynamax Band functions!" He said, handing Sol the device.

"Now a Snagem can trigger Dynamaxing at any Power Spot with their Snag Machine, though that limits the new function to Galar specifically. However you do not have that limit." He smiled, waiting for Sol to put on the Snag Machine.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff