Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:30 pm
Watching as Sub teleported away, Reno would extend his middle finger towards the empty space where the leader had been. Nodding after the mostly personal gesture was complete, Reno would turn towards Crystal and Aden. ".....he really didn't hear a word we said, did he? Must have really wanted to do that speech. But really ruins the moment when Aden already brought up Burnet and the precautions we took, doesn't it?" Reno said, attempting to placate the slight chewing out that they had received.

And then Sol took his turn at chewing out Aden. And Aden actually managed to stand his ground very well against Sol's attempted argument. Well, that was certainly impressive. Maybe that massive scare with the other Blizz set his bar for intimidation a lot higher? Or it was just general teenage rebellion. Either way, Reno felt no major need to step in besides adding a quick, "I would've gotten hurt before anything happened to Aden."

Turning away from Sol, Reno wouldn't reach the person he expected as a blonde ponytail caught his attention before he could face Crystal. "Sorry about leaving you, Leslie. But you saw how crazy it got even with our leave. I needed someone I could trust to stay and keep things together here." Reno told the girl, slowly turning to include Crystal in the conversation when he halted. Leslie had a normal ponytail again. Turning back to fully face the girl, Reno would look down in time to see her punch him squarely in the stomach.

A gasp of air would slip out of Reno as the punch impacted him and made him double over before he felt Leslie's eyes meet his now lowered sightline. "Unfortunately, I get it. I am unbelievably angry over what I did and lost doing that defending, but that was my choice." Leslie growled at Reno, her piercing glare widening to surprise and a sputtering cough as she felt Reno's right arm wrap around her to give her a hug.

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I know how much being a hybrid meant to you."

Leslie wasn't sure how to respond, just simply letting the moment hang for a touch longer before getting out of Reno's grasp. Looking over to Sol, Leslie would say, "Oh, whys he get the lecture on endangerment and I just get the pat on the shoulder? Am I not good enough for the fatherly concern, you overgrown sparrow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 pm
Sub wasn’t too far off. And everything he was going on about? Yeah, he would be a hundred percent correct on it. Every point Sub was making was correct, and she did know all of this. She just didn’t think and got caught up in the moment. The hybrid would just stare at the ground until after Sub left, only perking up when Sol addressed her. “Mm? Oh, yeah. There’s a couple more we can give her when I go in. That’s fine.” Her voice was quiet now, any good mood she might have had completely gone at this point. She looked from Sol to Aden then Reno, sighing again as they put up defenses for the trio’s actions. With a shake of her head, she’d speak up again.

“It doesn’t matter about the precautions we take in this specific situation. Those are normally good when the barrier isn’t weakened, but when you have a ton of wormholes opening prior…” Another sigh and a shake of her head, and Crystal would continue, “A lot of this is really on me. We should have thought about this, and that brain damaged comment was probably rather on point for this idea. We’re the only way anyone can get into Ultra Space, I knew of these risks, we just got caught up with this whole stupid idea. Doesn’t matter our intentions if we put everyone in danger in the process.” With a grumble, she’d snap her backpack back on, shaking her head. “We’ll be in HQ in a while. Going to find a sunny place to sleep for a while out here. My SNAG will still be on, and we’ll stay on the mountain. Unless we’re now under house arrest?” Without waiting for an answer, she’d head off for the outside, her bad mood now evident on her face.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:13 pm
Freth and I would leave our room, walking down the hall. I was still trying to wake the hell up while Freth had a bit more spring in her step. Noticing me rubbing my eyes, she reached over playfully to give me a light shake. I looked back towards her then put my arm around her. It was an endearing few seconds as we made our way down the hall. I then would let go as soon as we approached the main room. As I contemplated for a brief second trying to fight through whoever was in there just for a Coke, I then perked up, seeing Sol make his way by with Aden, staring in confusion for a second. I…guess they must have made it back. That was good, at least. Though, I am kind of wondering what was going on…with the extra serious look on Sol, and Aden…couldn’t really read the guy. What in the hell happened? As soon as the two were out of sight, I looked over towards Freth. “I…got the feeling that we might not want to pry right away…”

“Probably not.” Freth said.

The two of us then made our way off into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:26 pm
"To be fair to Sub, we... did kind of make a huge mess of things," Aden conceded. "And confirmed the whole Kartana thing was our fault. And... sent in the past?"

"From what Sub and others explained, apparently a meteorite came into the labyrinth after Kartana was dealt with and sent them far enough back that Sinnoh was still being referred to as Hisui."

Aden sighed, already aware the meteorite was the group's fault too in a way. And from the sounds it, whatever predicament came of that.

"Anyways, would you believe that's the calmest he's been when the topic of you three came up?" Sol asked. "Just... give Sub some more time to simmer. I know he remarked that none of you were thinking, but that's- hm." He'd stop when Crystal started inside, shaking his head and deciding to address Reno and Leslie instead. "Reno, my concern isn't anyone taking a bullet; but it does further prove there was thought put into the... impromptu mission, let's call it. The only lack of thought, maybe, was ramifications if anything went wrong. By my assessment, preparations were made, the mission- snags aside, of course- was apparently a success. People generally don't go off doing something so peligroso for a joyride or bogus notes. Usually."

"As for you, Leslie..." he'd focus on Leslie now, and looked towards Buzzwole with a brief flex. And only a little regret that attempting a smirk went nowhere. "Buzzwole, darling, I think she's asking for a second round."

"Actually no, let's do talk about that one," Aden spoke up, only pausing when he felt Blizz and Freth nearby for a moment and depart just as quickly. His chance to try talking to the hunter would have to wait, it seemed. "Most of the anger you let off sounded like it was more at me. I get it, danger kind of just follows the team if it's not sought out, but why are they getting a pass?"

"..." Instantly, the inward smirk vanished and gave way to a sigh. "Because there's nothing accomplished from everyone getting chewed out, let alone more people chewing you three and possibly Leslie out. And as I said, the damage's done regardless, so it'd be better to focus on what can be done now, after the fact. That said, Aden, I think you and I need to talk. Go to your room for now, I'll rejoin once Buzzwole's more situated."

Aden thought about making a remark, but he could agree that it was probably better to talk somewhere more private in general. "...Fine."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:15 am
Sub was still pretty hot by the time he made it back to his office, the man ignoring the box on his desk containing Crystal's notes. Throwing himself in his chair he leaned back and looked up at the ceiling, thoughts buzzing in his head like angry Beedrill. He was mad the three went off on their own without telling him or anyone else, yes, but it wasn't their apparent insubordination that truly angered him but rather the danger they put themselves in.

For over three decades he worked to protect the people he cared about, to ensure no more suffered at the hands of a mad scientist and his machinations and upon his defeat he thought for a brief moment that his loved ones were finally safe only for a new threat to appear in the form of inter-dimensional invaders and this time he felt powerless to do anything to stop them. He didn't possess Crystal's abilities, nor was he a Channeler anymore like Reno, or have the ability to time travel like Aden. Shadow Pokemon he could For once he felt useless.

Frustrated he rubbed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. Sitting back up he eyed the box for a good long while, debating on whether or not he wanted to dig through the notes and in doing so admitting their secret journey through Ultra Space was actually fruitful. Grinding his teeth a bit he pulled the box over, opened it up and started going through the notes, putting aside his own pride and looking for anything might be useful information. Maybe there was still a way for him to be useful and protect his friends.

-----

Back in the common room things would get a little more lively as a small black and white creature came bolting into the room, the star eyed Pokemon zigzagging as it ran about madly. Israfel had released itself from its ball somehow and it was full of energy, the Galarian Zigzagoon free for the first time in a very long time and it was about to make the most of its freedom, any and all valuables around it at risk as it got its 'zoomies' on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:36 am
"Giant bug?" Odd asked, confused for a moment.

"You mean the roid rage mosquito that was hanging around Sol when we got home?" Lykas finally asked after a long moment of thought. "That thing looked like it could fistfight a Machamp and never break a sweat. I wouldn't worry too much about losing to that as long as the threat's over." He tried to reassure her.

"Yeah. We've seen you and your team battle before. You're a lot stronger, all of you, than you're giving yourself credit for." Odd added after swallowing the mouthful of food he'd been chewing while Lykas spoke. "Don't beat yourself up."

~~~

Israfel wouldn't be the only Pokemon roaming HQ freely. Sphynx, Lykas' Luxray and A'Capella, Odd's Liepard, had been lounging in the common room while everyone else seemed to be in the kitchen when the small Zigzagoon barrelled into the room. Sphynx opened one eye and looked around for the source of the disturbance in the room, offering a small growl and rolling over as A'Capella stretched and got up. The Dark-type feline was quick to begin stalking the tiny racoon-like critter, keeping low to the ground and peering at it from around corners as she followed him. He was up to something but she wanted to know what.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:45 am
Israfel didn't acknowledge A'Capella's presence let alone the fact that the feline was stalking it, the racoon was having too much fun blindly zigging and zagging around the room. Approaching the couch Israfel wouldn't miss a beat as it jumped off the ground and onto the back of the couch, bouncing off of it and sending itself flying across the room until it landed on Sphynx. Again the Zigzagoon wouldn't acknowledge the other Pokemon, the critter of a one track mind and that was to 'run'.

After running off of Sphynx it would zig around and dash towards A'Capella, knocking a nearby bookshelf containing a Pokeballs on it, intended for display purposes only. The racoon would bump the shelf and knock off one of the balls sending a Heavy Ball falling down towards A'Capella.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:55 am
Sphynx would jump when Israfel landed on her, jolting awake and attempting to run away from her assailant before spinning around and sending a jolt of electrical energy towards it, sliding to a stop with her claws digging into the floor as she did. Fortunately for Israfel, the racoon was already moving again by the time Sphynx's electric attack struck and she missed. Letting out a low grumble of annoyance, the lynx would begin grooming herself herself and trying to ignore the hyperactive creature.

A'Capella went wide-eyed at the sight of Israfel launching himself the way he did, not sure if she should try to catch him until she saw where he was going to land. She knew better than to bother Sphynx while she was napping at this point so the Liepard simply waited, watching from behind the couch until the aftermath was over and then darted toward Israfel as he made to run away from the chaos. Quick as he was, the smaller Dark-type managed to evade her impulsive pounce and she came to a stop just in time, and in the right place, for the Heavy Ball he'd knocked off the shelf to bounce off her head as she stood up. Shaking her head and looking for the source of the bonk to the head, she'd spot the Ball on the ground and swat at it gently before giving a good hard swat that sent it flying toward her prey. Maybe she'd get lucky and return the favor.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:14 am
It would be impossible for Israfel to see the incoming Heavy Ball, the ball of furry energy just too consumed in its need to run to even notice the one that sent the device flying at it in the first place. The Heavy Ball would smack into the side of the Galarian Zigzagoon, A'Capella's aim true. The critter would let out a yelp in shock and mild pain as it was hit, however the biggest reaction was it slipping and sent rolling across the floor as it lost its footing but of course not its momentum. Israfel's sudden trip would be ended as it hit the nearest wall, knocking a framed picture of Snag-A-Cup off the wall and sending it slamming against the floor where the glass would shatter.

Maybe it was out of panic or instinct but the now frightened Zigzagoon would lash out at the first other Pokemon in the room, all its instincts telling it that they were responsible for everything that happened in that moment, which was only partially true. Letting out a scared cry Israfel would unleash a Pin Missile, sending the bulk of the pins at A'Capella but several stray was were sent flying in random directions as the creature acted in reflex to its fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:34 am
A'Capella snickered under her breath when her attempt at return fire worked as intended, though the mewling laughter was cut off when Israfel attacked in a panic. Thinking as quickly as possible, she realized she didn't have any moves that could protect her from this and the only other Pokemon in the room she considered an ally right now was Sphynx so hopefully the other feline knew a move that would help. So she held up a paw and as it glowed white, a Discharge erupted from it, electrical bolts flying in all directions, spiraling arcs and new bolts flying all over the room as she watched the pins be struck down one after another. Thankful for the Assist, A'Capella glared at Israfel, yowling in shock as one of the pins she hadn't noticed higher in the air came down from above and hit her backside, right at the base of her tail.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:57 am
The Discharge would take out almost all of the pins from Israfel's attack, the tiny little needles falling to the ground harmlessly except for the one lodged in A'Capella. Israfel would have gotten a jolt of that Discharge as well, frightening it further though he remained in place as the cat's eyes fell upon it. Instinct took over again however in a different form as Israfel seized up in fear, the eyes of a predator fixed on it and so its instincts told it to stay perfectly still as running didn't get it out danger nor did its attack. If staying still didn't work all that's left was to start clawing and biting and hoping for the best.

Something else happened however when the Discharge went off, besides the TV turning on which was now playing some sort of soap opera, the Heavy Ball from earlier was zapped and was now beginning to roll around, the electricity apparently stirring to life the device. The Pokemon, and any humans that may walk in on all this, would learn that the Heavy Ball was being used as decoration but it certainly was not only for decoration, it was in fact a working Pokeball, already holding a resident within its confines and Sphynx's Discharge just woke it up and would free it.

"Golem!" Cried the Megaton Pokemon as it burst free from the Heavy Ball, the Rock type appearing to be extremely angry. Looking around in rage, as if looking for someone or something in specific, the creature would lock eyes with Sphynx and without warning would rip a tile off the floor and hurl it at the Electric type. It didn't seem to have anything against Sphynx but rather was lashing out at the first creature it saw.

As for Israfel it was still paralyzed with fear, the young Zigzagoon having no clue what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:04 am
A'Capella was attempting to pluck the pin from her rear when the Heavy Ball popped open. Rather than attempting to fight in the moment it appeared, she instead darted toward Israfel and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, finding somewhere safer to hide him as the Golem within it turned it's focus onto Sphynx. The Megaton Pokemon's cry caught the Luxray's attention and as it threw the tile at her, she leapt into the air, magnetizing her paws with Magnet Rise and clinging to the ceiling with ease as she let out a loud Roar, hoping to simply drive it back into it's ball. Battling hadn't been on her agenda for today but if she was forced to, she would do what she had to. Which at the moment would be fetching someone more suited to this fight if the threat in her voice failed to dispel the Ground-type's anger. She glared down at, upside down, as she waited to see how it reacted.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:22 am
Requiem of Whyspers
"Giant bug?" Odd asked, confused for a moment.

"You mean the roid rage mosquito that was hanging around Sol when we got home?" Lykas finally asked after a long moment of thought. "That thing looked like it could fistfight a Machamp and never break a sweat. I wouldn't worry too much about losing to that as long as the threat's over." He tried to reassure her.

"Yeah. We've seen you and your team battle before. You're a lot stronger, all of you, than you're giving yourself credit for." Odd added after swallowing the mouthful of food he'd been chewing while Lykas spoke. "Don't beat yourself up."

~~~

Israfel wouldn't be the only Pokemon roaming HQ freely. Sphynx, Lykas' Luxray and A'Capella, Odd's Liepard, had been lounging in the common room while everyone else seemed to be in the kitchen when the small Zigzagoon barrelled into the room. Sphynx opened one eye and looked around for the source of the disturbance in the room, offering a small growl and rolling over as A'Capella stretched and got up. The Dark-type feline was quick to begin stalking the tiny racoon-like critter, keeping low to the ground and peering at it from around corners as she followed him. He was up to something but she wanted to know what.
Absinthe smirked when Lykas said Buzzwole could fistfight a Machamp without breaking a sweat. "And yet Palladia was the last one of my team standing when it went down," she mused aloud.

Lykas got her attention by claiming she was underestimating herself, though. "Giving myself credit for? I know for a fact my team's overpowered, rightfully so, and that's EXACTLY why I'm pissed that half my team, INCLUDING MY STARTER, got one-shot by that thing. Like, sure, it's a legendary or whatever, and knocking Pokemon out made it stronger, but at the VERY least Angela SHOULD have been able to take at least ONE hit from it. So yeah, I'm pissed and have been pushing my team hard through training the last few days." she explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:24 am
Aile raised an eyebrow at Deo when he fixed her positioning of the taco, now mildly confused. The taco didn’t flex, so, how was it supposed to fit in your mouth? Unless… Did you tilt your head to eat it then? That seemed odd to her. Who would you tilt your head to the side to eat your taco? Maybe the soft tortillas might not have been a bad idea after all… Whatever. What’s done is done. She'd wave to Blizz and Freth as they came in, smacking away a certain green clawed hand trying to sneak another taco right afterwards. “Tati, just ask. You can always get more, you know this.”

“Fwygooon,” the dragon would sheepishly apologize, looking rather sheepish. With an exasperated sigh, Aile handed her another taco, which Tati accepted with a cheerful squeal. Her thoughts would shift back over to the trio that apparently arrived now, wondering where the other two were. Specifically Reno. He might have some idea of how to make things easier with only having one arm now. Also, hopefully he was fine?

Aile would keep that train of thought until she heard some speedy scampering nearby. She'd look to watch all the comotion unfold, blinking as the chaos unfolded. Tatooine would follow her, munching on a taco as her gaze fell onto the Golem.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:39 am
The Roar would do little more than anger the Golem further as it felt insulted by the very implication that this cat would have it retreat to its ball like a coward. Now furious and offended the Golem would give off a quick shimmer of light before leaping up off the ground with impressive speed and jumping ability, tucking its head and limbs in as it threw its entire body at Sphynx above, utilizing a combination of Rock Polish and Tackle to get at the feline, shattering a hanging light fixture along the way. Someone might want to step in before the common room was trashed any further.

As for Israfel it had the same idea A'Capella had and made like a tree, utilizing its cherished speed to get far away from all this.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff