Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:39 am
El Pato would seems to smirk as the Pokemon moved against it, the duck gripping its leek tight as the two Fighting types moved in on it along with the tentacles and ribbons sent towards it by Lykas and Odd. Focusing on Breloom the Wild Duck Pokemon would disappear in a blink of an eye, too fast for any of them to see. In almost the exact same moment as he disappeared El Pato would reappear in front of Breloom, having already smacked the mushroom creature with its large leek, an incredible amount of force behind it as it executed an astounding First Impression to send Breloom flying into the fridge.

"Far har har!" It laughed at Breloom. Noting that the tendrils and ribbons were turning around towards it and no doubt the other Fighting types would soon pick up on his new locations the duck would spin its leek around like a baton twirler and release from it a flurry of Swift, the stars made of energy flying at all the targets in the room and much to Lykas and Odd's surprise they actually hit them both! El Pato had the ability Scrappy, clearly.

While it spun its leek to release its Swift attack El Pato would take multiple hops backwards towards the door. Once he knew he was close he would swing his leek behind him to knock the door open and with a flap of its free wing and its powerful legs the duck would take an impressive backwards jump threw the open doorway, leaving the door to swing to and fro on its double acting hinge. El Pato would then begin to flee through the common room, using its leek to smack random objects (cushions, lamps, books, vases, etc.) at its pursuers as it attempted to make its way for the stairs.

This duck was strong and fast, extremely so for such a small creature.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:51 pm
Absinthe gritted her teeth and rose to her feet., recalling Broly as the Toxic he had ready spilled all over the front of the fridge. "How the hell did that thing get to be so ~/~ fast?" she spat before recalling Angela and Palladia as well. There was no way her team could have been ready for such a powerful beast, given how much experience they all had.

The sudden lack of warmth and pressure made Fluffy the Bewear raise its head, only to also get recalled. Abby didn't need the groggy bear rampaging, especially since the Farfech'd she'd want him to focus his rage on was out of sight.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:56 pm
Monique was helping with preparations for the meal. It was the largest meal she'd seen in her life: for a spread like this, you'd have to go to the upper echelons of Flower City, and even then, it probably wasn't quite the same when there was a big dome over everything that wasn't totally given over to the Smog.

Abruptly, a commotion erupted near Sub. She turned around to figure out what it was. A bird hauling around a massive drooping leek was on the floor, and Sub was staring at it like he expected a confrontation.

Farfetch'd, Galarian. Fighting. The Wild Duck Pokémon. The Farfetch'd of the Galar region are brave warriors, and they wield thick, tough leeks in battle.

It was then that she heard Sub start to explain that he had a history with this bird after attempting to cook it. And, shortly after, it began its assault. It knocked Sub out cold with that leek (how heavy could it be!?), sent a glass tray of casserole to the ground (and a thousand pieces), and drew several Snagems and their Pokémon to the scene.

Yet El Pato was not going down without a fight. It sent Breloom flying into the fridge, unleashed a flurry of stars, and started hopping backwards through the common room, smacking objects at those who gave chase, including Monique.

The Zoroark hybrid found she had some better reflexes than she used to. Emboldened, she lunged for the Farfetch'd...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:08 pm
Back To Current Time, Seconds After Team Is Sent To Hisui

She had given some allowance for issues on the other end meaning that Claydol wouldn't show up immediately. Leslie had honestly expected that. What she hadn't been expecting was for the few communications she was getting to immediately cut off. Even GRAY seemed to have gone silent. So now she had been abandoned by Reno and the rest of the Ultra Space screw arounds, a decent portion of the rest of the team was gone, and the one entity she could ask about this stuff was completely unresponsive. So she did the only thing she could think to do, yell at the top of her lungs in hopes that someone might respond. "GRAY! Anyone! We're in a slight bit of a situation! Where'd everyone go!?" Leslie bellowed, searching around as she tried to see if there was anyone else in the base to talk about this whole issue with.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:35 pm
GRAY would not answer Leslie immediately, instead sirens would begin to blare even louder and several minutes more would go by without word from the AI. When he finally did speak over the intercom it was only to report terrible news. "Porygon3 down. Repeat, Porygon3 down. The ice barrier has been breached. All available hands report to Mt. Silver cave immediately. Ultra invader is approaching." GRAY continued.

-----

Meanwhile, outside Mt. Silver...

A strange humanoid creature with four legs and an overall design of that of a mosquito pulls its fist out of Porygon3, the Regice, along with its proboscis, having attempted to sap it of nutrients after defeating it only to find there was nothing but ice all through out this proverbial training dummy. GRAY had sent the ice golem to defend Snagem HQ against this Ultra Beast but alas the Ice type stood no chance. Now this bizarre creature, known to Crystal as Buzzwole, was making its way into Mt. Silver cave, seeking the source of the Ultra Energy it felt; Snagem HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:36 pm
SubonicXP
GRAY would not answer Leslie immediately, instead sirens would begin to blare even louder and several minutes more would go by without word from the AI. When he finally did speak over the intercom it was only to report terrible news. "Porygon3 down. Repeat, Porygon3 down. The ice barrier has been breached. All available hands report to Mt. Silver cave immediately. Ultra invader is approaching." GRAY continued.

-----

Meanwhile, outside Mt. Silver...

A strange humanoid creature with four legs and an overall design of that of a mosquito pulls its fist out of Porygon3, the Regice, along with its proboscis, having attempted to sap it of nutrients after defeating it only to find there was nothing but ice all through out this proverbial training dummy. GRAY had sent the ice golem to defend Snagem HQ against this Ultra Beast but alas the Ice type stood no chance. Now this bizarre creature, known to Crystal as Buzzwole, was making its way into Mt. Silver cave, seeking the source of the Ultra Energy it felt; Snagem HQ.

Although there was a sense of worry from me, I was trying to resign myself to letting Freth try to take care of things in the caverns below to take care of whatever invader was down there. To get my mind off of it, Tristen and I decided to go on a sparring regimen in the training room. However, little did we realize that it would get cut off before it even starts. The alarms would blare, GRAY calling out its alert of an invader. Tristen and I would look at each other, then I quickly took out my SNAG, taking note to the time. Freth essentially hadn't been gone long. Did something happen so quickly down where Freth was supposed to be? Tristen looked up towards me, more out of concern than anything. "Blizz?"

"Son of a...I honestly hate being proven right in crap like this!" I said. "Come on!" We quickly bolted away from the training room then off towards the exit of the headquarters, off to find the unknown invader that found its way to this mountain range. We started to bolt down the caverns towards the exit of the cave, only to come skidding to a stop when we saw the large, imposing brute of a beast making its way down towards us and by extension the headquarters.

"What in the world is that!?" Tristen exclaimed.

"Christ, this things' jacked!" I said. "What is this thing?"

"Whatever it is, Regice wasn't enough to stop it."

"Then we need to work together obviously." I said, taking out a Pokeball. Tristen followed suit.

"Dragonite!" Tristen called out, tossing the Pokeball out and in a flash, out came the mighty dragon to oppose this Ultra Beast.

I looked at Tristen, probably knowing what he is thinking. Don't know what the hell this thing is, or what its capable of and if it was more than enough to down a legendary like Regice, probably need all the power he can to take against this. I decided a different approach. "Rotom!" I shouted, tossing the ball out. The ball bursts open and out came the ghostly spark, ready for battle. Rotom's versatility could prove to be of a help...at least in theory. There was too much unknowns going on with this, but hopefully this thing was susceptible of getting crippled. "Buddy, I don't know what in the hell you are, but this isn't a fight you're going to want." I then said, threatening the Ultra Beast, though honestly, I heavily doubted this thing could understand me like any other Pokemon would.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:47 pm
With my channeling partner down and a newborn to watch after, i wasn't all too hasty to go out into battle. Somebody was, however. Absinthe, having felt cheated at El Pato's refusal to re-appear after the Thanksgiving fiasco, was itching for a brawl, and the cry for help from the team's artificial intelligence was music to her ears.

Rushing into the scene, Abby and her Blaziken, Angela, appeared in front of the beast in the Mt. Silver cave, right next to Blizzard and Tristen. "Okay, this thing's huge," Abby remarked sounding somewhere between interested and worried. The smirk on the young Deathrage's face hinted toward the former, though. "Aight, let's try fire first. Blaze Kick this thing." Angela complied, leaping into the air before adjusting her center of gravity and falling fire-infused foot first toward the bulbous Beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:09 pm
Leslie would feel her stomach drop as GRAY's voice came over the intercom. Porygon3 was down? Another link to a friend she cared for was being taken out and here she was, still doing nothing and being left behind. Nearly ripping open one of her Pokeballs, Leslie would do a quick flourish with her Doublade, Chulainn, in hand before blindly charging into the tunnels to confront whatever this thing was. And it had better be durable because she was going to work out every issue she had across every inch of this thing.

Sliding with a snarl as she passed by Blizzard and Tristan, the small Mawile hybrid barked at them, "Got any bite to match that bark or am I doing this myself!?" Not even breaking stride, she would see the Blaziken ahead of her throwing a Blaze Kick and forced herself to adjust approach as this obstruction to her charge presented itself. Having to slip past the giant insectoid thing in front of her so she didn't slash into the chicken, she would identify and glare towards Abby in an effort to communicate exactly how unimpressed the hybrid was by this lack of coordination as she leapt towards this thing's back. "Sacred Sword!" She cried, the Doublade beginning to glow with a rust red energy as they cleaved at the Buzzwole. Spinning with the motion of the slash, she would harden her horn and bring it crashing down onto this thing as well to try and add to the impact.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:36 pm
The Buzzwole would be struck on its shoulder by the Blaze Kick causing the beast to 'buzz' in pain, the Super Effective hit proving painful however not a deterrent in the least as it proved to be incredibly physically durable. A split second after contact the beast would grab Angela by the ankle and with astounding strength and force it would slam her into the ground, breaking the rocky surface beneath them as its hand gave off a glow of Ground energy. With a flap of its wings it spun around and glided backwards to face Leslie, cruelly dragging Angela on the ground in that spin, upturning rocks and dirt as it executed a High Horsepower.

With its spin finished and facing the attacking Leslie it hurled the Blaziken directly at them with considerable force, stone and soil flying at them with her. With another flap of its wings it pulled back further, landed, and then spun around to face Blizzard and Tristan, the two who had yet to engage it in battle. Being allowed a second to view the creature it could be seen it had a faint aura of energy surging around it and exuding a kind of pressure. If anyone was familiar with the ability Moxie this seemed similar to that, but not exactly the same.

"Buzzzz!" Cried the Buzzwole as it began to flex and pose, its muscles faintly bulging in response to its actions.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:01 pm
Chulainn might have had a chance of keeping going in a lot of situations. Getting backhanded with a still vaguely burning Blaziken from a mountain of muscle that seemed to be just building more momentum was not one of those situations. The pair of swords would remain connected together as the attack impacted, but that connection simply meant both swords were catapulted and knocked unconscious as they got impaled into the roof. Leslie wasn't faring much better, her arms feeling the incredible pain of what had just impacted her. Well, she needed something to help her out on this one. Hopefully that High Horsepower was just a move it knew and not indicative of its typing because otherwise this next move might be a really foolish ambush. "Grunt! Stone Edge!" Leslie called out, throwing out her Onix as she once again moved to attack with her Pokemon.

Without even a pause, Grunt would slam his tail down onto one of the nearby rocks, a shrapnel blast of sharpened rocks launching themselves towards the strange bug creature to stab into it from one side. From the other would come the still livid Leslie, thrashing out against the Buzzwole in a very poorly aimed Play Rough that she was betting on smacking this thing around when the Rock move made it stop. And it would even leave a nice, open approach lane for Abby's Blaziken to charge straight down the middle towards this thing with. How well a plan that was basically forged off instinct would work was....difficult to guarantee but it at least shouldn't be detrimental to Blizz and Tristan with whatever they did.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 pm
"~/~!" Absinthe spat as her Blaziken went flying. Abby ran over to her to check on her, but she was too late. Being hit with a Ground-type move was one thing, but being used for a Ground-type move on top of that? In a situation where she couldn't brace herself? She was out. It didn't help that Angela was used to dealing damage and not taking it.

"Okay, direct assault isn't it," Abby decided, recalling her Blaziken and letting Broly, her Breloom, out in her place. The young Deathrage could only hope whatever this thing was wasn't Bug-type like it looked. Once out of his ball and hearing his trainer's order, Broly would lunge forward, using the opening Leslie left for Angela to provide Buzzwole with a heaping helping of Toxic to the face. It was Absinthe's idea, as she figured Toxic was more accurate than Stun Seed and being badly poisoned might make it easier to defeat over time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:03 pm
As it started to plow through the Pokemon that lead off, taking one out in the process, my instincts started to trip as I started to realize what was going on. This thing started to increase in pressure. More power. Did it have Moxie or some weird ultra beast equivalent or something? I didn't understand it fully, but this didn't amount to anything good. "Tristen careful. Hit and run tactics, got me? This thing might get stronger the more it takes out." I said.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yea." It didn't really change the game plan that I had, but now I knew I had to be a lot more careful with it. "Rotom! Use Thunder Wave!" I called out.

The Rotom zigged and zagged in, rushing in and unleashed a paralyzing pulse upon the insectoid like beast. "Tristen, Go!"

"Dragonite! Use Hurricane!" Tristen shouted, trying to follow the advice. Perhaps staying at range would still work as well. After Rotom unleashed its electrical pulse, Dragonite followed up, unleashing a mighty gale upon the beast.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:22 pm
Though a bit late, Sol had a good reason. No sooner had he managed to get the blood sample from his Charizard situated- and, regrettably, had to knock him out to manage that much- did more alarms go off and sent him running outside. By the time he arrived, it seemed that the invading Buzzwole had attempted to have its way with the others. "Well, Sub certainly made the right call," he remarked, sneaking a quick picture of Buzzwole with his SNAG. It could be good information for later, and this did seem like the sort that Cera would somehow find weirdly cute.

"Arnau should be able to keep some distance. Come on!" Joining the fray with his Gallade, he kept an eye on Buzzwole to keep his guard up. "Psycho Cut!"

Arnau keeping his distance as well, he'd send a pair of psychic slashes at Buzzwole and quickly step back just in case.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:42 am
With Chulainn knocked out the Buzzwole's energy would begin to surge, the pressure it was giving out increasing, a brief aura of energy flaring around it, a signature sign of its Attack power increasing. This would happen again after Angela was knocked out which was more than confirmation that this thing had something like Moxie which meant counting these two and Regice earlier it had increased its Attack three times already. On any other Pokemon this is a considerable boost in strength and made them a real threat to their opponent but this was an Ultra Beast, a creature that at base level is an enormous threat to them. This was quickly getting out of hand.

The Stone Edge would batter the Buzzwole, the move dealing damage however the Ultra Beast didn't seem too bother by it. The Toxic however was going to be much more bothersome as it was directly hit and infected by the vile toxins. Before the monster could do anything to respond more attacks came at it, the Buzzwole perking up as the Thunder Wave was fired off, the mosquito quick to go airborne and dodge that one. This however left it vulnerable to get racked by the Psycho Cut, buzzing in pain, all it could do before the Hurricane swept it away, sending it tumbling through the air and into the nearby stream within the cave. Now beneath the waters the Snagems could do little more than wait nervously to see what it would do next, then again it wasn't much of a wait.

"BZZ!" The creature buzzed furiously as it came rushing out of the water, mercilessly striking Leslie's Onix with a Drain Punch, instantly knocking it out and regaining a good chunk of health from its fallen victim. Not only would it gain back some health but again its mystery ability would trigger and for the fourth time its attack power would rise. Choosing to show off its even greater power Buzzwole would fly proboscis first at the nearby Breloom, piercing it with said proboscis and completely draining away its health with Leech Life before grabbing it by the neck and violently hurling it at Sol's Gallade.

With two more Pokemon swiftly taken down and its attack increased again the Ultra Beast would flex and pose, taunting its enemies with its incredible might. This thing was so powerful by now that a single move could likely take down any of their Pokemon, regardless of any resistances. Their own solace was the realization that Broly had managed to infect it with Toxic but how long would it take for that to actually take it down? Then there was the fact that it had access to moves to heal itself. Was it even possible to defeat this thing?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:11 pm
This was BAD. But, Absinthe had an idea. Neither of her Pokemon had any defense-reducing moves, but... If she could get Fluffy as close to fainting as possible without having her actually faint, there was something she could do that would make the poison finish this thing off right away....

Deciding this was the way to go, Abby recalled Broly from across the room (she was flying while Abby was plotting) and let Fluffy, her Bewear out. "I know you're not going to like this, but I need you to trust me. This thing has something like Moxie and is mad boosted, but I think I know a way to take it out quick. I need you to run up on him and use Endure. Once he hits you, I want you to use Pain Split. That'll heal you up and bring him down low enough for Broly's Toxic to finish him."

"You know Pain Split makes the two involved Pokemon's health average between them right? At most, you'll be bringing this thing's health slightly below half," GRAY warned.

Abby checked the SNAG's Pokedex feature to check the AI's facts. "Shhhh~/~" she spat, discovering that he was right. "Well, you're probably getting one-hit either way, so-wait. You can use Charm? Why the ~/~ was I thinking of Screech? We need this thing's ATTACK reduced!!!" Abby cursed. Letting go of the annoyance she felt at herself, Abby looked up to Fluffy. "Look, I know this isn't your style, but if we don't work together to get this thing's attack down, it's gonna one-shot any Pokemon we send at it. I'm begging you, I need you to use Charm on this thing. Please."

Absinthe was right. Fluffy didn't much care for using status moves. She preferred swinging on her enemies and letting Arceus sort them out. But her human was acting pretty desperate, and despite Abby's clear distrust - or fear, Fluffy had gotten a little bit attatched to the human that'd been carrying her around. With the closest thing to a sigh that Pokespeech can muster, Fluffy turned form her 'trainer' and focused on the enemy. Cringing a bit inside, Fluffy blew it a kiss, creating a mist of Fairy-type energy in the shape of a heart that flew toward it, looking to sap the Buzzwole's boosted strength if it hit.

Abby was more than grateful to Fluffy for going along with her plan. She was a little bit afraid of the Bewear and that kept her from getting real close to her, which is why Abby expected her to just go in swinging like she usually did. "If anybody's got any attack-lowering moves, now's the time!!!" she roared.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games