Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:26 pm
Lykas nodded along with the conversation, having arrived from the pool shortly after Sub's initial call for everyone to come to the main room. He'd been thinking about ways to work on purifying the number of Shadow Pokemon he had collected at this point with Caspian, the Caterpie he'd caught on the team's first day in Galar at the top of his list of concerns. Genevieve could handle himself in a battle and work the virus out on his own fairly quickly but a Caterpie? It was going to take a lot of focus and energy to help him. As the conversation began to wind down, however, he'd notice a certain hybrid slipping away. He wouldn't think much of it, however, considering the topic at hand was likely making him want to hurry and take care of a few of his own Pokemon.

Odd had slipped in through the front door alongside Wren moments after Lykas' arrival, the pair sticking close to the wall opposite Lykas as they listened. Odd had been focusing a bit more on his spiritual growth recently and had been meditating out by the waterfall while Wren had been in the garden with Lum, as evidenced by the dirt on his bare feet, which he was at least trying not to track as much as possible. The pair were doing similar to Lykas, nodding along and considering options. Odd didn't think he had any Shadow Pokemon of his own at the moment but Wren was reminded that, as of now, he had two that needed purifying and only one who already had been.

Clare arrived a bit later, bandages on their right arm and leg and an eye patch currently covering their left eye, the one closest to the crack they had received from the Stakataka battle entirely too recently. When Starmie's Shadow Torrent was brought up, they'd pause for a moment before speaking up. "I'm still not all that familiar with these 'Shadow Pokemon' or 'Shadow Virus' but... How would I know if Eidolon or Visage got infected during that big battle if they don't show signs outwardly? Will it come down to something like Starmie happening with them?" They asked, genuinely worried. "And... With Eidolon's ability, could it be spread through that?" This was new territory for the hybrid on top of being dimensionally displaced.

Lykas, Odd and Wren all walked off to go figure out what, if anything, to bring along to Slateport city. This was going to be a difficult mission and whoever went had best be prepared.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:04 pm
Sub would wait as everyone prepared themselves, watching them scurry about. He himself would not go this time, considering the shape he was in. Watching Larrimore wait by the door, glaring at Beauregard, he chuckled to himself, getting lost in the moment. That was when everything was flipped upside down, again. ”Anomaly detected in the Minotaur’s chamber! Energy signature similar to previous intruder, Stakataka. Possible Ultra Beast incursion.” GRAY shouted through the speakers lining HQ.

“Again!? So soon? And the same place?” Sub uttered, shocked but then completely dumbfounded. What was going on? These things keep appearing, sooner and sooner and this time a second one appearing in the exact same place as the last? Where is it? Why now all of a sudden? “GRAY! Where is Crystal!?” Sub demanded to know, his mind going immediately towards the only person better equipped to help with this, last time there was no time to find her but maybe it will be different now.

”She, Reno, and Aden are gone.” GRAY informed Sub. “What do you mean gone? Call them back to HQ! Now!” Sub demanded. ”I cannot. GRAY replied. “What!? Why not?” Sub retorted, his anger rising. ”There are not here, in this reality. Crystal took them into Ultra Space to locate some sort of journal of hers.” The AI said, revealing their little secret trip.

Now furious, his face turning red, Sub sat in silence for a good minute, Larrimore staring at him with great interest as he waited to see what the leader would do. Did their trip and this Ultra Beast appearance have something to do with one another? A dozen thoughts swirling in his mind, some of them not good for their little Ultra Space vacationing trio, the Dark One tried to come up with something of an idea, he had no choice but to. Looks like they weren’t going to Slateport City today.

“GRAY, have Claydol teleport me to the Minotaur’s chamber! If it’s like last time it should work.” Sub demanded as he pulled his backpack out from underneath the couch, revealing he did think about going with them today after all. ”You are in no shape to face another Ultra Beast so soon. Your wounds are still fresh.” GRAY insisted. “Claydol. Now.” Sub hissed back.

Without another word Claydol appeared several feet in front of Sub and just a second before he touched the Pokemon Larrimore ran up to him. “I’m coming with you.” He told the Snagem leader and before anyone else knew it Sub, Larrimore, and Claydol teleported away to the Minotaur’s chamber to confront the invading Ultra Beast there.

Seconds later Claydol would reappear in that same point in HQ, floating there lazily without purpose. If anyone wanted a ride to assist Sub and Larrimore the Claydol certainly wouldn’t say no.

As the others appeared they would find themselves in the dimly lit stone chamber that was the Minotaur's former lair. It was heavily damaged in the fight against Stakataka, stones missing from the walls and ceiling and scattered across the ground. That was not the most interesting feature here however, that title belonged to the ever growing wormhole in the middle of the room, its glow becoming brighter. The Snagem leader and Larrimore steeled themselves for what was to come, Pokeballs clenched in their hands.

[Have a single character teleport with Claydol to the Minotaur’s chamber.]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:28 pm
Monique looked on in shock. She did not feel like facing another Ultra Beast. If Stakataka had been any indication, these things went berserk the moment someone like her showed up. For all her interest in Ultra Space, that unnerved her. Should have purified Camerupt sooner, she growled to herself.

She took her Poké Balls—vowing not to summon a Shadow Pokémon unless she had absolutely no choice—and teleported down to the chamber again. It was still in disarray, but the growing wormhole in its midst was a sight she did not need to see.

She clutched the Poké Balls containing Aopua'a and Kalama nervously, hoping that she was not going to get rocked by a Pokémon of a type she was ill-prepared to face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:29 pm
Both Kazu and Leon listened to everyone speak amongst themselves. "What are Ultra Beast?" "They were first discovered in Alola...and what they are. Well. Lets just say they are as strong as the Totem Pokemon." Leon then looked up to hear GRAY about another Anomaly detected. Leon sighed as he crossed his arms. "Why did they go missing?" "Some of us didn't inform the big Sub." He said as he rolled up his sleeves as he watched Sub teleport with Claydol. "Alright! What's the plan? How are we going to handle this?" He said as he double checked his Pokeballs and make sure he had all the necessary items.

"Not we. Me kid." Leon said as he held onto a Pokeball and one of his Artifacts in the other hand. "What?! But, I'm part of Snagem now" "No buts. This is something you don't want to deal right now. You maybe part of Snagem, but this is something you don't want right now." The Poison Channeler said as he grabbed onto Claydol and teleported where Sub went to.  

Cecile Silverstone

DeoLux

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:08 pm
For Deo, the decision of going back to face that "Ultra Beast" made him question the choices. Should he stay back to help purify his machop? Should he go and help his team? Should he leave his machop in the pokeball here? Ultimately he decided the best thing to do would support his team, and it possibly could save the team from disaster.

"I will help, I have a thing to say against that shadow maker." Deo would say as he grabbed onto the Claydol and prepared to be teleported. "Beam me down, Claydol" he muttered as he would ready his Shadow Machop's pokeball in readiness and preparation  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:19 pm
The three of us perked up, staring in confusion for a moment upon GRAY's call to arms. Another Ultra Beast, potentially as bad as the last. "They actually left. I want to say at this point that I can't believe they'd be so idiotic, but given what I've seen over the past month, I don't think not too much more can surprise me." the hunter noted.

Freth winced a bit, perhaps seething a bit herself, not so much of the trio running off, but everything just continuing going from bad to worse. Me on the other hand rubbed my eyes in visible frustration. "I was kind of hoping that what they were talking about a couple of days ago was a mild fever dream that I was having."

"What are we going to do? These Pokemon messed everyone up the last time one showed up." Tristen spoke up.

"I'll go." Freth said, rather disdainfully.

"Wha?" This caught Tristen a bit off guard, expecting the father figure to speak before her. "Why?"

"Because the bounty hunter knows what these things are and if she likes it or not, I am going to get that 'rent', one way or another."

"What makes you think I'm going to help you?"

"You need me alive, don't you?" Freth said. "And it would be in your best interest if whatever hopes you have coming to fruition to have this thing dealt with, otherwise your screwed either way."

"...you are playing a rather dangerous game with me. Holding yourself hostage and at the potential mercy, or lack thereof, of whatever Ultra Beast that is down there just to get me to comply to your demands?"

"It's not like you can stop me from going." she said.

There was somewhat of a long pause. "Very well, but I will remember this." she said.

"I'm sure you will." Freth said, walking off to get ready for action.

"Hold on, what about the rest of us?" I asked her as she started her way off.

"Calvary. If something goes down, we're going to need others to pick up where we left off instead of everyone getting screwed down there." she said. This was probably going to be one of those fights, she figured. Best be ready for anything.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:47 pm
Aile had hung out in the main room after Sub had let them all go to prepare, only leaving once Darts, Blizz, Freth, and Tristen all started talking. She had entered her room, and put away her book, making sure to put a bookmark in where she was leaving off, and was getting her team set up when the alarm from GRAY came through. "The hell? Huh. Well then, that's going to change things. Let's bring the biggest heavy hitter then. Still bring you, just in case, and obviously you two are shoe ins.... And we'll bring you two as well. Alright, let's do a battle." With her team set up, she'd grab her staff and stick that in behind her jacket, meeting everyone else downstairs and waiting to teleport down with everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:27 pm
SubonicXP

"He what!?" Sol shouted, his flash of anger giving way to the sort of worry any parent would know well as he muttered to himself. "Estúpido, será mejor que vuelvas con vida- ...ahem." Catching himself a moment later, he'd forcefully regain his composure and continued. "Freth's right- assuming I haven't forgotten her voice. Some of us should remain here in case things take a nasty turn, with the rest backing up Sub. Given the shape he's in, I'd rather he not incur more injuries. And besides, I already said I'd be getting that blood sample to him."

Amaranth had already come over to Claydol regardless, giving no hesitation. "I'm coming. I'm not standing by if I can help it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm
Beau had been taking his time, waiting for Larry to leave before he did anything at the moment. Which meant he was right beside Sub as he got the SOS about another invader from Ultra Space having appeared in the Labyrinth and that a certain trio had decided to do something on their own. Welp. Apparently, things were going down and it was time for action. Sidling up the Claydol, Beau would quickly escape before the ball of wrath he could sense stomping through the base arrived and he ended up a target for her aggressions.

---

"You let him just leave without me!?"

"Unfortunately, he made a strong case that if too many of you left at once, it would leave any potential problems that might appear with no one to handle them. And you being in the meeting meant any efforts to inform you about his oncoming departure would get the rest of the team alongside you." GRAY explained to an outraged Leslie, the hybrid gathering up supplies and Pokeballs as she prepared to send herself off with Sub and the others against this Ultra Beast.

"He waited until I was there to keep me here! Does he think I can't handle myself!? I can stand against anything!" Leslie shouted, finishing grabbing her Doublade's Pokeball as she made for the main room. "Now then! Time to take out some rage and anger on our invader! Where's Claydol, GRAY?"

"It would appear that the first wave of closer Snagems has already teleported in. It may take a minute for it to return."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:02 pm
"We're back," Keiko said somewhat loudly, trying not to shout since Yuna was in her arms. Her greeting was met with silence, however. Nobody was around. At least, not that we could see immediately.

"Looks like we got back in the middle of a team mission," I said. After hearing about Rala, Keiko thought it might be best if we spent a little bit more time away from the team to give me time to cope. Spending time with her somewhat eccentric but otherwise very nice sisters, as well as spending time in Alola in general, helped get my mind off of how badly I potentially screwed up. But it's been a month, and I'm ready to find out how bad it is.

Keiko took a seat at the nearest couch. "Yuna and I will be fine for a bit, so go ahead," Keiko said, knowing full well what the first thing I wanted to do when i got back was.

"Jabulblb," Yuna babbled, as if agreeing with her mother.

That, of course, didn't stop me from kissing Keiko before vacating the main lobby and making a bee-line for the medbay. Naturally, I knocked on the door rather than barging in. Last time I talked to Doc Owl, he wasn't very happy with me. While he didn't quite understand why Rala opened a black hole, which is fair since I wasn't in the mood to explain things, I deserved getting shouted at regardless at the time. And probably still do for all I know.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:31 pm
Kazu was walking around HQ, still not feeling part of Snagem. "Dumb Leon...I could've went. I could handle it. I need to...for Ulla." He said as his Espurr nudged him to cheer up. He merely sighed as he soon heard babbling. A baby? He listened to where it was coming from. It was coming from Ter's and Keiko's room. Kazu and Ponyta peaked in and saw Indie with baby Yuna. Kazu moved his bangs away from his eyes to see if what he saw was the real thing. "Uhm. Hi, baby?" He said standing at the door as he waved.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:09 pm
The female indeedee looked at the door the second it gave signs of being opened. When Kazu walked in and greeted the newborn Buneary hybrid in her arms, Indie smiled. But Kazu would quickly realize there was another Pokemon in the room as a Gallade moved to stop him from entering the room, only for his fellow Psychic-type to say something to him. The two Pokemon exchanged words in their native language, upon the end of which the Gallaide sat on its trainer's bed, holding its head up with its arms and looking downtrodden.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:59 pm
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude." Kazu said scratching the back of his head a bit embarrassed. He ran off more into HQ, wondering about everything there is to know about this place. He then noticed Ter was outside a room waiting for someone to answer the door rather than just barging in. He walked over to him. "Did you just get back?" Kazu asked trying to make some sort of conversation. "Uhm...if you're wondering whats going on. Everyone left because of an Ultra Beast sighting. Would it be too late for us to join?" Kazu asked not really understanding what he is meant to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:16 pm
"Yeah," I said simply, responding to his first question. "I figured the team was out. Another one, though? That's, what? The third one thus far? How many of these things are coming after us? It can't be a coincidence..."

It took me a minute to hop off that train of thought and realize Kazu asked another question. "No idea. Regardless, I'm not going anywhere until I can check on Rala, even if I wind up waiting in front of this door for a while," I told him.

"Wait, what's going on?" Absinthe asked, who just so happened to be passing by.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:19 am
"Uhm...who's Rala?" Kazu asked genuinely confused. He then heard another voice he wasn't familiar with. He turned around to see Absinthe. "Oh uhm..mostly everyone left in this wormhole. I was about to go but Leon told me to stay. Saying I wasn't ready." The boy said a little frustrated. "But I am. I have to be." He said determined, he made his resolve. If he wanted to help wake up Ulla, he needed to get stronger.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games