Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:00 pm
"I do have something I could give her now," I muttered, thinking of the Mimikyuu plushie I got for her a while ago and never had the chance to give her. "Guess I'll save the Pokeblock for a later opportunity, if I can actually get the materials for it."

Keiko broke my train of thought by standing up. "I'm gonna go talk to Sub for a bit. Let me know if anything changes with Ulla, okay?" she asked, kissing my cheek. "Yeah," I replied, wondering what she was thinking.

Keiko made her way up to the second floor and knocked on the door to Sub's office. She didn't know if he was in or now, but she had a question she wanted to ask sooner rather than later. She didn't want to forget. Again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:07 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I do have something I could give her now," I muttered, thinking of the Mimikyuu plushie I got for her a while ago and never had the chance to give her. "Guess I'll save the Pokeblock for a later opportunity, if I can actually get the materials for it."

Keiko broke my train of thought by standing up. "I'm gonna go talk to Sub for a bit. Let me know if anything changes with Ulla, okay?" she asked, kissing my cheek. "Yeah," I replied, wondering what she was thinking.

Keiko made her way up to the second floor and knocked on the door to Sub's office. She didn't know if he was in or now, but she had a question she wanted to ask sooner rather than later. She didn't want to forget. Again.

"Yeees?" Sub called out from the other side of the door, said door swinging open thanks to a certain Bisharp who was standing on the other side of it, glaring at Keiko as he stepped to the side to let her in. "Ah, Keiko, what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Sub asked as he moved the Expansion Boots off the desk and onto the floor. Apparently he had been polishing them before she entered. He has seemed to taken a liking to them, it's fun to jump really high at convenient moments. Meanwhile Allen never took his eyes off of Keiko, as usual.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 pm
"Hey," Keiko said nervously as she made her way into Sub's office, smiling at Allen as she did so. She took a seat opposite Sub at his desk and sighed. "I was wondering if you could introduce me to somebody that could help me learn how to use my Pokemon side better. The two moves that I have now require me to be in certain states of mind, and I feel like I can't really rely on them in situations where using my Pokemon isn't an option. Like the fight against Shadow Mewtwo," she tried to explain, looking a bit downtrodden as she remembered the last team mission.

Meanwhile, I had left Leon's side and had made my way to Ulla's room with the plushie in tow. "Ulla?" I asked after knocking on her door. "I know you're not feeling good right now, but I've got something here that somebody wanted to give you," I said. I knew it was a longshot, but here I was making the attempt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:52 pm
Ulla was now sobbing as she was under her blanket. She then heard her name being called as she raised her head. She recognized this voice to be Ter as she got out of bed and stood by the door. She listened to what he had to say. Ulla reached out to unlock the door. But then she stopped herself as she saw her hand was shaking. "...Just leave it in front of the door Papa. I-I'll pick it up when I get to it." She said in a very weak manner. She didn't want to face Ter right now, so many things were racing through her mind. She wanted time to think it all over. The little girl was about to go back to her bed and curl up but then she heard someone humming outside the door.

It was Lucario, he was humming what sounded like 'Happy Birthday'. Lucario was then joined by Leon that was walking towards them. He then stood by the door as he leaned his head on it. "Ulla. I'm not asking you nice this time. Open the door. It's our birthday, don't you want to spend it together finally?" He said sternly but also with concern. Ulla stayed quiet as she now had her hand at the door handle. The door was still locked but anyone who was looking at the door handle would notice that it was shaking very slightly. Now would be the time to be open and honest with Ulla which will make her open the door.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:00 pm
Kaya had followed Terashi quietly after their momentary conversation but when they reached her door and it became apparent just how much she was hurting, he spoke up, moving toward the door and placing a hand on the doorknob. "Ulla. You need to talk about this." He told her sternly. "If you won't let us in on your own, I'm going to unlock it for you." He warned her. Terashi knew exactly what he meant and it was very likely that Ulla did too after seeing what he did back in the Fairy Realm. "You can't sit alone in the dark and wallow in self-pity and guilt. It isn't healthy and it isn't going to help you or anyone else." He told the girl, feeling the tremble in her touch through the doorknob by then. No one else was going to say it from the sound of things but no one else could seem to feel the girl's emotional turmoil as deeply as he and especially as deeply as she could. The two of them were kindred in their bond with the Fairy Realm and both knew firsthand how deeply it's influence affected the heart both for the good and the bad of themselves and others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:54 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Hey," Keiko said nervously as she made her way into Sub's office, smiling at Allen as she did so. She took a seat opposite Sub at his desk and sighed. "I was wondering if you could introduce me to somebody that could help me learn how to use my Pokemon side better. The two moves that I have now require me to be in certain states of mind, and I feel like I can't really rely on them in situations where using my Pokemon isn't an option. Like the fight against Shadow Mewtwo," she tried to explain, looking a bit downtrodden as she remembered the last team mission.

"Hm, that's a good question..." Sub said as he folded his arms and sat there in thought for awhile before he responded. "I mean, there isn't any sort of Normal Grand Master I could put you to. That lineage of successors died out after the last Great Elemental War, the last Grand Master dying before he could name his successor and after all the chaos that ensued at the end of the war those teachings just kind of faded away. That said I could direct you to a tribe of Normal type hybrids I'm familiar with. They are modern people, mind you, I say tribe because they try their best to stick to their old customs and heritage, what after they were forced off their ancestral lands numerous times. You can find them just west of Floaroma Town, a small little village beyond the forest, built upon the cliffs overlooking the sea. There is but one dirt road leading to the village, only gets used for supply runs into Floaroma Town. If anyone could help you figure things out perhaps the tribal elder can."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:27 pm
"Better than nothing," Keiko sighed. "I'm gonna wait until Ulla's feeling better before I leave, though, just in case. But thanks, Sub."

"We're worried about you is what he's trying to say, although he's not wrong," I said, trying to placate Ulla. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but we'd like it if you came out and celebrated your birthday with us."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:53 pm
Ulla was trembling even more when Kaya was there. Saying that he will unlock the door. Knowing very well that he could, but also knowing that he was the one who understood her feelings the most being a Fairy Hybrid. "...I...I..." "Ulla you know very well what's going on. We get it, you feel like you failure because you couldn't purify Shadow Mewtwo. You tried your best. We all know that too. But, there's something else that's eating you isn't there? You know why you are locking yourself in your room. So why don't you want to talk about it? You're no better than a Shadow Po-" Suddenly the door swung open as Ulla stood there with tears running down her face. "Leon you big bully!" She shouted at him as he stood there with a blank face. He knelt down towards her level as she punched his shoulder a few times. "How dare you call me that! How dare you say you know how I am feeling. You have no idea how I am feeling...you have n-no...idea...what's going on in my head." She started to calm down as she stopped punching Leon.

Leon stared at Ulla as she was whimpering, it looks like she's been crying for so long that she didn't know how to compose herself. "...Then what's going on in your head." "....I knew I couldn't save Mewtwo...from the very beginning. I knew. I knew when Kaya and I trapped the Soul Heart in that bubble....that we had to do the same thing for Shadow Mewtwo....I wasn't actually giving it my all....If I was, I would have been in the frontlines with Papa...that war would've ended sooner...if I admitted that's what I had to do...." She said as she was holding onto her arm tightly. "....W-When I tried to purify it...and found no heart...I came to the realization...t-that I put everyone in danger for a dream that was not possible....everyone gave it their all...so many times...for me to purify...but in the end....it was for nothing...everyone believed in me....and I let everyone down....s-so many things could've gone wrong...Mama and Papa could've been sucked into that black hole....many people would've died of poison...to the hands of Shadow Mewtwo...." She said as she started trembling again at the thought of Shadow Mewtwo's darkness. "...I could've lost parents for a second time....I could've actually lost my big brother...I-I could've lost my entire family in that Realm....if I didn't do what I did at the end....I would've been alone again...." She said as she covered her face as tears started running down her face again.

Leon grew quiet. Not knowing this was what was eating her alive. She made valid points. If they weren't careful, some of us wouldn't even be here. They overexerted themselves during that. Some more than others. He looked at Ter and Kaya not really knowing what to say to his sister.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 pm
With absolutely no idea on how to respond to any of that, the only thing I could come up with is what Keiko would probably have done if she weren't busy talking to Sub at the moment. So, I tried hugging Ulla. I had no way of knowing if that would help her or if she'd even be receptive to it, but it was literally the only thing I could come up with. I just had to stay there and hope it helped, and if she reacted negatively, I'd just have to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:34 pm
Kaya shook his head toward Ulla, kneeling down to her level a bit. "The only person who was holding you to that goal was you, Ulla. You tried your very best." He told the girl ."But XD002 was never a Pokemon that could be saved." He told her with a sad look in his eyes. "We all wanted to hope that you could but I don't think anyone expected any other outcome. XD002's heart was wiped away before it was even born, I'm sure. You couldn't have known that without trying, though. And that's all you could do; Give it your all and try."

Pausing for a moment to consider his words for a moment, the hybrid spoke again. "What matters now, though, is that we all move forward. Holding onto a failure beyond your control is just going to make it harder for you to continue your training and be better prepared for the next challenge you have to face." Much like Terashi, he was prepared to offer the girl a consoling hug if she wanted it but he felt the one she considered her "Papa" was the best one to deliver that with Keiko and Leon being the only acceptable substitutes. He was, after all, little more than a slightly better trained fellow student to the young channeler at this point.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:01 pm
When Ulla felt arms around her, she looked up to see who it was. It shocked her a bit to see that it was Ter. She didn't know how to respond, but she wanted to push him off. She was about to but then Kaya's words as she felt her heart warm up a little bit. She bit her lower lip as she was trying desperately not to cry anymore, she then felt a hand on her head as it was Leon ruffling her hair. "I'm sorry Ulla. If it felt like we were putting any pressure on you. Like Kaya said, you tried your best. Even if you didn't get the outcome you wanted. Other than Kaya who is a Fairy Hybrid, you are the only Fairy Channeler among us. Besides, you are still training. Seeing how you were able to heal all of us, bubble Magearna, and hold off XD002 for so long. You did a lot. And I couldn't be more proud of that." He said as something in Ulla's heart clicked.

This time, instead of tears of sorrow. They were tears of relief as she leaned her head on Ter's shoulder as she whimpered softly. Leon felt relieved that it looks like Ulla felt a whole lot better as he sighed. He then removed his hand from her head as he just watched his sister. Obviously, there was nothing he could've done to prevent Ulla from making such a big decision like that. He wished that she didn't have to feel so much pressure but there was no way of getting around it. He then went on his SNAG and messaged Keiko, basically informing her that Ulla finally came out of her room and finally opened up. "I-I was so scared Papa...I didn't want to lose my family again...I'm so sorry I worried everyone..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:17 pm
I relaxed visibly when Ulla finally responded to my hug. It felt like she was about to retract from it, but now that she was actually opening herself up, I didn't have to worry as much.

"Everything's gonna be okay," I said calmly, hugging Ulla gently, only enough to let her know I was there. Keiko's snarling face flashed in my mind as I involuntarily recalled the last time I said that phrase, but I pushed the memory back. That was different, I told myself mentally, though I knew full well that it could just as easily not have been. "You don't have to be scared for us. We're not going away any time soon," I insisted. I'd soon learn that I wasn't being entirely truthful, but I couldn't know that at the time.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:25 pm
Kaya nodded along as Leon supported his statements. "Ulla, it wasn't you who worried us. We knew you could handle yourself with our support." He told the girl after a moment. "We were all worried for one another and for the world." It was good to see the young channeler wasn't blaming herself as much already but he knew it would take time for her to heal completely. He heart was broken by the experience she'd had, after all.

"Like Terashi just said, no one here is going anywhere. At least not forever and not without a very good reason." He told her, though he would keep quiet regarding a certain Mew no one had seen in ages who had mysteriously appeared with Zygarde. He had only known about that because Lykas and Odd had told him about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:02 am
Ulla finally composed herself as she wiped her face with her arms. As much as she wanted to believe that, she knew it wasn't completely true. She pushed Ter off as she looked at Leon and Kaya. "....It still hurts." Ulla rested her hands on her chest. Leon merely nodded, seeing how this was something that was gonna have to heal over time. "I know Ulla. But, you will get better. You'll soon be able to use that pain, to make you stronger. But right now, it's going to hurt for awhile." He explained. He then patted her head as he stood up. "I'll be right back, I'll grab Keiko. Then we can spend sometime together okay?" He said as he tapped Ter's shoulder before leaving, "You down for a few? For my 'first' drink seeing how it is also my birthday?" He said as he walked off.

Leon would then stop at Sub's office as he knocked on the door. He then opened it to see Keiko and Sub speaking about something. "Sorry. Did I interrupt something?" He said as he scratched his head. "Keiko, Ulla open the door. She's feeling a little better. She's with Ter and Kaya if you want to see her. Obviously Sub, you are also most welcomed to see her." He said looking at Sub. He then remember he had some discomforting news to tell Sub that pertained a certain Snag member.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:40 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Better than nothing," Keiko sighed. "I'm gonna wait until Ulla's feeling better before I leave, though, just in case. But thanks, Sub."

"We're worried about you is what he's trying to say, although he's not wrong," I said, trying to placate Ulla. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but we'd like it if you came out and celebrated your birthday with us."

"Very well then. Let me know when you're ready to set off and I'll inform the chieftess of your arrival. Just uh...be prepared." Sub replied to Keiko.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games