Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:42 pm
"Very good. You learn quickly." Kaya praised Terashi's improvement as he began to move more erratically, bringing wider swings into play from time to time and picking up his speed a bit more. The basics of fencing were simple enough to understand, he had learned. Now, though, came the time to put some of the more complex moves into practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Realizing that Kaya was raising the stakes, I redoubled my efforts, blocking and parrying as much as I could. A couple of Kaya's more complex moves caught me off-guard, but I managed to avoid dodging. After a few minutes of this, I was starting to breathe heavily, but not from exhaustion. Before it got to be too much, I dodged backwards and disregarded the Betyl Stone, causing the weapon in my right hand to dissipate. "Hold on a second," I said, moving to take my tie and shirt off. Once I had done so, and the white tanktop I wore underneath was exposed, I took a zip tie from my bag and tied the bottom of my hair, tying it to the hair at the base of my neck. This effectively halved the length thereof, which while that didn't get it out of my way entirely, it stopped the individual strands from going every which way. With that, I reconnected to Brunor via the Betyl Stone, re-summoning Psion Edge in my right hand. "Alright, I'm ready," I said to Kaya, resuming a defensive stance.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 am
Kaya paused when Terashi finally dodged, giving him a chance to catch his breath and tie back his hair. "You may want to consider a haircut if you feel this will be an ability you rely upon heavily." The knight suggested. It wasn't as much of a problem for him due to the functionality of his built-in helm, but his own hair barely fell past his shoulders. Resuming the standard fencing position, the hybrid have a court nod before returning to their sparring match. It wouldn't take too much longer, he thought, before Terashi was able to read his moves more effectively and counter him. The man had already proven he was a quick study.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:59 pm
"I don't expect to be getting into fights with people that only use sharp objects frequently, yes," I admitted with a shrug. "But you're not wrong," I added.

With that, I continued sparring with Kaya, focusing on a defensive fighting style. I was starting to get used to non-stop blocking and parrying, but I didn't go on the offensive just yet. It was also a good strength/endurance workout, which is why I removed my shirt - I was starting to sweat.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:42 pm
Kaya was glad to see Terashi intended to put his training to use, even if only sparingly. "Maybe once you learn to use these toothpicks properly, you might consider joining an order?" He suggested, implying his own currently barely-existent order of knights, which so far consisted entirely of himself and Ulla's Lucario. It wasn't much longer before he decided it was time to make a serious move. Lunging forward, he stabbed toward Tersashi's midsection with his blade aimed to skewer him. Except, at the last second before impact, the blade appeared to become shorter. The hybrid had switched his physical blade for one crafted from the energy of his Play Rough almost in the blink of an eye.

The physical blade could be seen in his off-hand, pointed away and toward the ground to avoid any accidents. He just wanted to see if Terashi could block or evade such an attack yet. A trial by fire, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 pm
"Ulla. Please open the door. You haven't eaten in a couple of days." Leon said as he was at their bedroom door. When they came back from the mission in the Fairy Realm. Ulla hasn't been herself. She's been, off. She would give her Pokemon the exercise they need and make sure to feed them. But, other than that. She would lock herself in their room. Her doing that, left Leon without a bed to sleep on so he's been sleeping in the main lobby.

Leon had to do some mental thinking as well. After what he did, he finally came to terms with it. And knew he would need to report it Sub ASAP. Leon was holding a plate of curry while Shiro, his Alolan Vulpix was balancing a cup of water on her head. "Ulla. Come on unlock the door. You need to eat." He said as he heard some footsteps behind him. He looked back to see Lucario and Comfey carrying some snacks as it looked like they were heading a different direction. "Hey!" He shouted at them as her Pokemon looked at their trainer's brother a bit sad. "You are bringing her snacks from the window outside huh?" Both of them nodded as he sighed. He told them to just leave it at the doorstep as he left the plate and water their as well. "Ulla. We'll just leave the food here. Be sure you eat it okay?" He said as there was no use fighting her. He then walked off as he stumbled upon Ter and Kaya's sparring match.

Leon watched from the sidelines as he was trying to think of a way to cheer up his sister. And to also get her out of the room so he could finally sleep in his own bed instead of the couch.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:44 pm
"She's not doing so well, huh?" Keiko asked, having approached Leon while he was trying to communicate with his sister. "She was trying to purify Shadow Mewtwo during our last mission," she explained with a weary sigh. "Based on her reaction after she tried, it didn't work out." Despite how sad she felt for Ulla, she couldn't help but giggle at how I looked. She hadn't see me tie my hair up before as I usually ignore it. The fact that I'd ditched my shirt and only had a tanktop to protect my torso with probably didn't help her giggle fit.

~*~

"I've got my hands full between Snagem and my parents as it is, but I'll consider it," I said, although I didn't really have any intention of doing so. Psion Edge was just one of my abilities as a Psychic Channeler - I wasn't about to wrap my whole life around it. Before long, Kaya lunged forward. Ignoring my instinct to leap backwards, I swung my blade downward and to the side to deflect it, only to experience a weird sensation. Instead of colliding against metal, I could feel the Fairy-type energy Psion Edge collided against. "Trying to juke me out?" I asked with a smirk, although the thought occured that he was trying to test me with that lunge.

As I thought that, I sensed some very powerful emotions that caught my attention, breaking my focus on Psion Edge. It was Ulla. I knew about her attempt to purify Shadow Mewtwo, and judging by what she was feeling, the lack of a heart the monster had was bugging her pretty badly. "I'd better go check on my daughter," I sighed, releasing my hair and grabbing my shirt. "Thanks for the spar, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 pm
"We all saw how she was. She poured her everything into trying to purify Mewtwo. We were just too late." He said as he scratched his head. Knowing very well Keiko and Ter were especially worried seeing how they just adopted her. He then heard Ter speak about checking on Ulla as he waved his hand to get his attention. "She locked our door. It's better to just let her open the door when she's ready. If we try to open it ourselves. One of her Pokemon would attack us or, worse. She might accidentally use her Channeling abilities." He said as he remembered trying to unlock the door. Velvet nearly burned his hair off. He looked at Lucario and Comfey that was standing behind him. "Why aren't you two with her anyways?"

Lucairo spoke for the two of them. All Leon would hear was a few grunts but to Keiko and Kaya would hear. "Comfey and I tried to get her to unlock the door. She got upset with us, so we've been sneaking out of the room and grabbing her snacks to make sure she is still eating." Leon sighed as he tried to think of a way to make his little sister even a little happier than what she is right now.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm
"Oh, I didn't see you two up there," I said flatly as I finished putting my shirt and tie back on. Keiko had calmed back down by now, but I heard her laughter. "Ulla's feeling pretty bad," Keiko tried to explain.

"Yeah, I know," I sighed. "I try to keep my head out of other people's feelings most of the time," I added, explaining to Leon since Keiko already knew this, "but particularly strong feelings pop up in my head whether I want them to or not, so that's how I know. I can try talking to her, but I don't know if she's going to want to talk to anybody with the way she's feeling."

"No, we're gonna wait for her to come out on her own," Keiko shook her head, which made me feel a bit at ease, although not much considering I couldn't help but feel Ulla's pain.

"Probably for the best," I sighed. "On a not entirely unrelated note, though, would you mind letting me know what her birthday is? I may have an idea or two for a present for her," I asked Leon, figuring that if anybody would know, it'd be him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:43 pm
Kaya laughed when Terashi successfully parried his jab, allowing the blade to dissipate and sheathing Flourish once more as the Channeler decided to stop. "I'll be honest with you, I've been waiting for her to stop feeling so terrible before I tried to speak to her, myself. " The hybrid admitted. "Her emotions have been a train wreck ever since she tried connecting to XD002 emotionally. Though, heartless as it sounds, it's largely her own fault... We all tried to warn her that it couldn't be purified but she was just too optimistic for her own good." He sighed as he said that. "And now she's paying the price that comes with realizing no hero can save everyone..." Pushing his visor up onto his head, his mismatched eyes were a bit misty. "I hate that for her. She wants so much to be a hero who never fails to save the day... To save everyone who's hurting or who needs help... But with all the power in the world, there will always be someone who can't be saved." Wiping the water from his eyes, he looked toward where he could sense the deep emotional turmoil coming from Ulla.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:03 pm
"I'd rather she keep that optimism for a few more years, at least," I sighed. "She's a bit young to be looking at the world with the heart of a cynic."

"She's a bit young to be worrying about saving the world," Keiko added with a sad pout. "True, but that's the group we run with," I added glumly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm
"Don't worry. She won't be looking this sort of personality for a very long time. She's been like this ever since she was born. Very cheery and hopeful. But, Kaya is right. She does need to understand. Some people you just can't save. No matter how hard you try." Leon listened to everyone words as he merely sighed. He then scratched his head as he tried to remember Ulla's birthday. "Being in the Fairy Realm for as long as we were....it's hard to remember." He said as it popped in his head. "Her birthday is the same as mine." He exclaimed, now he just had to remember. What day that was. He thought some more as Lucario was getting a bit annoyed that he couldn't remember his own and his sister's birthday. He grabbed Leon's wrist to look through his SNAG as it popped up a notification, reading 'Birthday for Ulla and Leon: 1 day ago'.

"Crud...with all of this happening. I forgot." He said as he rested his hand on his forehead.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:21 pm
Guess it's going to have to be a late birthday present, I thought to myself, not daring to say that aloud. "Well, it was a thought, anyway," I sighed.

"We can still throw a party for her, maybe?" Keiko offered, looking hopeful. "Maybe when she's feeling good enough to come outside," I added, vying for time. It take a good bit more of it to get what I wanted to give her, the way my luck's been lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm
"How long have you had the-nevermind. Important thing is. Whatever it is, she will like it." He then looked at Keiko offering to throw a party. "I don't think right now would be the best time." He said as he noticed Lucario looking up as he started walking back to Ulla's room. He recognized some movement in the room as he wanted to catch her. When Lucario got up to the main floor he walked over to see their door open slightly. He then saw little hands reaching out to grab the food as he rushed over to the door. He slid right in front of the door as he saw Ulla hunched over putting the food in her room.

Ulla was in her pajamas as it looks like she hasn't slept very well and her eyes were puffy. As if she was just got done crying. Her hair was very messy as it was tangled and had some bed hair. "....Yes Lucario?" Lucario grabbed her hand and begged her to come out for a bit. She took away her hand as she let it dangle to her side. "Sorry Lucario...I'm not up for it today." She said as she closed the door in front of Lucario and locked it. Lucario's ears flopped downward as forcing her wouldn't make her feel any better. Meanwhile on the other side of the door, Ulla was eating her food. While she was eating, her memories of the battle played in her head. Remembering how terrified she was, remembering how scared she was facing Shadow Mewtwo. Remembering the damage it actually done. Remembering the chilling feeling of the shadows. Tears started falling down her face as she wanted to forget all of it. She started to punching her table in frustration. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."  

Cecile Silverstone

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 am
Jezebel and Arkelos are in the Library. Jezebel was browsing for some ancient recipes, while Arkelos looks over some scrolls. He searches in hopes of research that might help his dad with fossils or ancient relics.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games