Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:57 pm
Youko Kenshi
For the past year, Alex stayed with HQ and helped with its transition to Kalos. At first she was iffy on the move but soon changed her tone since she got her hands on the technology. While she wasn't allowed to touch GRAY, she got to help with the interior setup of the HQ. Her personality hasn't changed much, though she is a bit calmer, if that was even saying something. Alex's wardrobe on the other hand has changed dramatically. Instead of a tomboy appearance, she now wears an all white cocktail dress with a pink hooded jacket and a pair of pink framed glasses. He hair had grown out, leaving it shoulder length. She even wore footwear but only sandals and only when off base. Lumiose City and their strict clothing requirements to enter stores was the driving force for her drastic change in appearance. For some reason, the local gym leader's little sister introduced her to him. She wasn't sure why but she learned a lot of interesting things on technology that she put toward her own inventions.

The girl came to the entrance to greet the returning member, excited to see old friends and even new ones. As she was looking around, Alex couldn't help but notice Isaac still tinkering with the chairs. She decided to check on things when he wanted to use the other members as guinea pigs. "Are they still acting buggy? That's no good..." she'd mumble, hoping no one would get hurt. Of course, then someone almost did prompting Isaac to call it quits for today. "You sure you don't want me to do it? Cause I could~!" she'd say in a sing songy voice.

"Thanks," Isaac responded, as he bent down to reattach the panel he had removed from the table so he could work on it. "But I think pinky has got this one." Standing up, he pressed a series of buttons on the tabletop. The display turned a muted shade of red, and the words 'Out of Service' were displayed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:58 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan smirks. "And he is stubborn as hell, but he has been a wealth of Knowledge. As for Suicune, that is on it's terms. It doesn't say much, but when it does, you best pay attention." He explains. "So, what will be the first order of business now that we have this new HQ?" Ryan asks of Sub.

"First order of business will be devising a plan to deal with Team Flare. I'll have to brief everyone on that. Outside of the more important things I assume everyone will need to settle into their bedrooms." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:58 pm
"Look, I can't help my size, okay?" Cera said, glaring at Aile a little. "Just let go of the chair..." As soon as Aile let go of the chair, she'd start levitating her back up through the shaft and eventually get her out. In the meantime, she screamed at Isaac, "AND MY NAME ISN'T PINKY! Though that sounds sorta cute..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:00 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan smirks. "And he is stubborn as hell, but he has been a wealth of Knowledge. As for Suicune, that is on it's terms. It doesn't say much, but when it does, you best pay attention." He explains. "So, what will be the first order of business now that we have this new HQ?" Ryan asks of Sub.

"First order of business will be devising a plan to deal with Team Flare. I'll have to brief everyone on that. Outside of the more important things I assume everyone will need to settle into their bedrooms." Sub explained.

Ryan lets out a small yawn. "Yeah, it will be nice to start settling in." he says to Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:08 pm
Aile sighed and let go, barely, and noticed that she was floating upwards. "... This makes more sense now." Once she got up to the top, she breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Oh, thank GOD.... Oi." She send a glare to Isaac. "I hope you're satisfied." She then looked at Alex, waving. "Um, hallo."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:15 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Kasumi and Ren hadn't really been noticed as they came in, but that was understandable since they were strangers to everyone here. Kasumi petted her Persian as they listened to Sub.

"I am very interested in learning about this Team Flare." Kasumi agreed.

Ren nodded "As am I."

"Liiiinooooon." said Ren's Linoone.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:20 pm
Kasumi of Vientown

Kasumi and Ren hadn't really been noticed as they came in, but that was understandable since they were strangers to everyone here. Kasumi petted her Persian as they listened to Sub.

"I am very interested in learning about this Team Flare." Kasumi agreed.

Ren nodded "As am I."

"Liiiinooooon." said Ren's Linoone.

"Hey, Kasumi, Ren." Sub said as he nodded at the two. "I don't think you've met these two, Ryan." He said, waving a hand between the two as if signaling for them to greet one another.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:23 pm
Isaac took note of Aile's glare and grimaced, that would probably come back to bite him later. Walking over to the maintenance hatch, Isaac called down to his Magnemite, "Everything alright down there?" A series of beeps echoed back up the shaft. "Okay. I've locked it down, so you should be able to lift it, now that the chair is empty."

A loud clank was heard coming from the bowels of the cafe, before a whirring noise replaced it, growing louder as the chair approached the top. Magnemite had reversed the electrical field projected by the magnetic emergency brakes, causing the chair to rise back up. With another clank, the chair locked back into position.

A moment later, Magnemite emerged from the maintenance hatch, beeping triumphantly. "Good job," Isaac said to his Pokemon, "And yes, you were right. It was a stupid idea, but I still don't have any other ideas for what is wrong with it." Turning to address the crowd gathering around him, "We should probably take one of the other chairs and head down. Sub wanted to make some kind of announcement."  

Isaac Hawking

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 pm
Ryan turns to the two. "I probably haven't, considering my time away. I am Ryan Caughtem, I am a Water Channeler with the team." he says, introducing himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:27 pm
"So... a round of Attrapper Specials?" Amaranth asked, staying seated while Cera perched on her shoulder.

"Seems like it," Sol replied as he sat down in another chair, "Luckily, we don't have any customers right now."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:29 pm
Aile had a horrified look on her face when mention of using the other chairs was mentioned. "Um, are there any stairs I can use instead, because if that's any indication of how they work...." She stared at the chair that the Magnemite brought up and shuddered. "That's one screwed up ride."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:30 pm
A loud crash would announce the arrival of another member of the crew, one who elicited the smart idea of lifting up the launch chair and jumping to the bottom of the shaft with only a faulty rope for a brake. A brake which broke after pulling the man attached to a full stop six feet above the ground. A scruff of red hair would be the only recognizable feature of the party crasher, hopefully helping identify Reno as himself. It had been a year and his wardrobe had drastically changed from it's previous state. Instead of the typical three piece suit that he wore, a white sleeveless robe with only a black belt cinched around the waist to keep it from fluttering away at the waist. A new pair of pants would rest in the usual area, with white lights appearing across as a pattern with a pair of similar looking boots resting on his feet. On his shoulders sat a pair of more cybernetic looking shoulder-pads, unattached to the robe but otherwise looking like it belonged with the rest of the outfit. The one out-of-place thing would be the shackles attached to Reno's wrists, each possessing only a minuscule amount of chain hanging from the ends that would normally have hooked his arms together. "Last time I eva try ta rob the museum in the name of good taste..." Reno muttered, looking at the shackles before looking up. "You comin' or what?" He shouted, eliciting a yelp before the next arrival would plummet into Reno's waiting arms.

Leslie fell into place with a small yelp before unwrapping herself from the rope she had used to attempt to slowly descend with, her new outfit presenting itself promptly to the gathered people. A red cheongsam, golden thread for embellishment and to hold it together shining through to the people gathered around. A cherry blossom tree would be impressed upon the front of it, with a few of the petals fluttering across to the other side of the dress. Her pants would be a typical pair of black slacks, with a typical pair of red velcro shoes on her feet. The strangest thing would be her hair, tied into a braid and ending upon a fair sized jade ring that ended the braid. Looking at the odd outfit once again, Reno huffed out a breath before finally asking, 'Why did ya pick this whole ensemble? I know you like the dress but I think the shoes kinda don't work with it." Leslie's response was to simply give a huff in response before slipping out of Reno's grip, launching across the floor towards Kairi. "Big sis!!" She screamed out, letting her blond hair fly behind her as she tried to hug and rush her sister simultaneously.

The final arrival wouldn't be from the typical entrance but instead through one of the main doors, a loud boom erupting before the cause fired out across the floor in a power slide towards Lynette. Her usual white leather jacket still hung in place, with a black shirt emblazoned with the words 'She Dreams Of Demons" in bold, edgy lettering continuing to exist in her efforts for minor self-promotion. Her black jeans would be pushed to their extreme as the material rubbed against the floor, the leather straps from her high heeled boots being the only saving grace from the jeans catching fire. Clasped in her leather strapped arms would be her guitar, the black colored, rose petal patterned beauty leading the slide as the mother of pearl patterned into it shining like diamonds from the constant movement of the light sources from her propulsion. Skidding to a stop by Lynette...a few feet past to be exact, with the brown haired girl slamming into the walls of the base from her failed entrance. Pulling herself away from the wall and adjusting her spike coated headband with the little hat on it, she finally gave a smile and raised her hand to Lynette. "Hi Lynette!! I was trying to make an awesome entrance but apparently Vibrato has a lot more kick than I anticipated." The aforementioned Noibat would flutter into the room, giving a little squeak before landing to rest on his master's shoulder.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan turns to the two. "I probably haven't, considering my time away. I am Ryan Caughtem, I am a Water Channeler with the team." he says, introducing himself.

"Hello, Ryan, I am Kasumi" Kasumi answered in greeting "And this is my primary partner, Persian. She normally goes with me everywhere." she explained as she petted the cat Pokemon. Her Persian was still quietly observing it's surroundings as she enjoyed the attention she was getting,

"I'm Ren" Ren agreed "My sister and I came from Almia, originally. We joined just as Team Snagem was beginning to move to the Kalos region, so we didn't really get a chance to meet anyone before today."

"Noooon." said Ren's Linoone.

"Ah, and like Kasumi's Persian, I normally take my Linoone with me everywhere I go." Ren indicated his Pokemon Partner

"Nooooooooon Linoone" Linoone said, cheerfully  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:36 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
RCCaughtem

"Hello, Ryan, I am Kasumi" Kasumi answered in greeting "And this is my primary partner, Persian. She normally goes with me everywhere." she explained as she petted the cat Pokemon. Her Persian was still quietly observing it's surroundings as she enjoyed the attention she was getting,

"I'm Ren" Ren agreed "My sister and I came from Almia, originally. We joined just as Team Snagem was beginning to move to the Kalos region, so we didn't really get a chance to meet anyone before today."

"Noooon." said Ren's Linoone.

"Ah, and like Kasumi's Persian, I normally take my Linoone with me everywhere I go." Ren indicated his Pokemon Partner

"Nooooooooon Linoone" Linoone said, cheerfully

"Well, as a Channeler, I have a primary partner as well. But due to the lack of a pool down here, I cannot bring him out. But I can actually train and learn from any water-type I come across." Ryan explains to the two of them.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers