Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:18 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Well I feel like the obvious choice is clear. Isaac, given his low-profile background and his general disregard for monarchy is the perfect shell-shock to the king, if he really is in charge of what Flare is doing." Darts says finally. "He won't be taken in by anything deceptive and he has the mechanical and computational skills to get us extra information when he's on the inside."

Isaac, while the others were discussing who was going to be stuck with the onerous task of speaking with the king, decided he was going to get something to eat. Wandering over to the kitchen, he had a look in the fridge, and smiled as he found the ingredients he would need to make his newest creation. Retrieving some Italian bread from the cupboards and slicing it open, he piled on a heaping helping of roasted turkey and pepper jack cheese, before placing the beginnings of his sandwich on a tray and sliding it into the oven. After only a couple of minutes, just enough to toast the bread and melt the cheese, he withdrew the tray and set his food on a plate. Sliced bell and anaheim peppers, as well as a healthy smattering of hot sauce finished off the new creation that he referred to as a "Sol." Gathering up his plate, he began to make his way back to the main room just in time to hear Darts throw him under the bus. Isaac dropped his plate in shock.

"Me," he exclaimed, "What in the bloody hells would posses you to think that I'm a good choice to be anywhere near monarchy! I don't even speak with the dialect of these nut jobs!" Glancing down at his ruined meal, he turned to glare at Darts, "Also, you cost me my sandwich. Asshat."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:27 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Me," he exclaimed, "What in the bloody hells would posses you to think that I'm a good choice to be anywhere near monarchy! I don't even speak with the dialect of these nut jobs!" Glancing down at his ruined meal, he turned to glare at Darts, "Also, you cost me my sandwich. Asshat."
Aile raised an eyebrow. "Nut jobs? You do realize that you're talking to one of these 'nut jobs', right?" She shook her head, glaring at Isaac. "Bâtard."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

KytanaTheThief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:29 pm
"I swear, a cafe? Seriously? As if this place wasn't already weird enough...."

Dani descended into the new HQ with a bit of a skeptical frown on her face. She understood the idea of keeping up with the action, but still. On her shoulder, Jeffrey blew a raspberry. "Squirt!" The brunette laughed, reaching up to rub the squirtle's head. "Yeah, alright, but we still gotta give it a chance."

The fit girl had bonded even more with her two pokemon over the last year, taking the time during the move to explore and train up. Kalos itself was interesting, if a bit weird. And most of the time, the athletic tomboy felt a bit out of place in the somewhat "frou frou" (she'd laughed herself silly over that dog) culture. As if that would ever stop her, though. She'd slacked off in ambition, but now was the time to make up for it. New country, new HQ, new chances. Perfect for getting back into the swing of things.

The year and training had done her good. She was just as fit, muscled enough you could see definition when she moved, but not enough to show through her clothes. Her long brown hair was currently pulled back in a ponytail (that Jeffrey kept tugging on to annoy her), and her hazel eyes shone with energy and drive. Her style was still basically the same, though, light clothes with lots of blue and dark grey.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:40 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile raised an eyebrow. "Nut jobs? You do realize that you're talking to one of these 'nut jobs', right?" She shook her head, glaring at Isaac. "Bâtard."

"See," Isaac gestured to the recently pissed off Aile, "I can tell that she just insulted me, but I have no idea what she actually said! What if this senile old coot these people call a king only speaks like this! I'll have no idea what he is saying!"  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:50 pm
Isaac Hawking
Atlantis_Darts
"Well I feel like the obvious choice is clear. Isaac, given his low-profile background and his general disregard for monarchy is the perfect shell-shock to the king, if he really is in charge of what Flare is doing." Darts says finally. "He won't be taken in by anything deceptive and he has the mechanical and computational skills to get us extra information when he's on the inside."

Isaac, while the others were discussing who was going to be stuck with the onerous task of speaking with the king, decided he was going to get something to eat. Wandering over to the kitchen, he had a look in the fridge, and smiled as he found the ingredients he would need to make his newest creation. Retrieving some Italian bread from the cupboards and slicing it open, he piled on a heaping helping of roasted turkey and pepper jack cheese, before placing the beginnings of his sandwich on a tray and sliding it into the oven. After only a couple of minutes, just enough to toast the bread and melt the cheese, he withdrew the tray and set his food on a plate. Sliced bell and anaheim peppers, as well as a healthy smattering of hot sauce finished off the new creation that he referred to as a "Sol." Gathering up his plate, he began to make his way back to the main room just in time to hear Darts throw him under the bus. Isaac dropped his plate in shock.

Darts rolls his eyes in response to the protest. "Just pick it up off the floor it hasn't even been ten seconds yet snob." He takes a drink of his coffee, and looks Isaac up and down. "Yep, you for sure are the person for the job. No doubt in my mind. Not only will you not be taken in by their pretentiousness." He nods towards Aile. "We need someone who can cut through their long-windedness."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:59 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts rolls his eyes in response to the protest. "Just pick it up off the floor it hasn't even been ten seconds yet snob." He takes a drink of his coffee, and looks Isaac up and down. "Yep, you for sure are the person for the job. No doubt in my mind. Not only will you not be taken in by their pretentiousness." He nods towards Aile. "We need someone who can cut through their long-windedness."

"Cut through their long-windedness? They'll put me to sleep," Isaac continued to protest. "And how do I salvage a sandwich whose ingredients have splattered over the floor. You obviously left your mind back in the distortion world."  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:00 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Cut through their long-windedness? They'll put me to sleep," Isaac continued to protest. "And how do I salvage a sandwich whose ingredients have splattered over the floor. You obviously left your mind back in the distortion world."

"Well if nothing else while they're deciding how to execute you we'll have a good distraction all ready." Darts says cheerily, with a tip of his styrofoam cup. "And not ALL the sandwich is splatterable, jeez, go dust it off and put some more condiments on it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 pm
Aile turned to Darts and scowled. "Feh. I'm with Isaac on that. Your mind's long been gone, in my opinion." She grumbled a bit more. Being insulted by multiple people was not fun.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 pm
Wandering into the main lobby of the cafe, Reno began to examine the electronics of the nearby equipment and attempting to find some more loopholes to exploit. His success ranged from electrocution to simply finding empty things and learning nothing about the loopholes in the system. Sighing in dismay before giving two knocks on the counter, he awaited the arrival of the coffee that he knew to be so dark , it made Sub look light and shiny.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 pm
Entering the Cafe after a day of shopping. Kain had sold most of his possessions when he left the original Hq so he needed some stuff. "GREY can you takes these bags to room 6.6.6" Kain thought to himself how he had to actually get his room changed to that. Sense there is only like 100 rooms. The Bags being sucked away into a vacuum, Kain turned to his right. Seeing a bored looking Reno. Walking up to the other side of Reno Kain gave him a light smack on the back, "haha, look at us both left in cloth and came back in plate. So how was your time out there?". Pulling up his bulky Iron cast SNAG, which was broken over the break and fixed by a friend, to give the command for some Mountain berry tea.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 pm
Looking over to Kain , confused about what he was saying until the shoulder pad caught his eye once again, Reno raised a finger in response before letting it fall flat. "Y'know what? I can't even remember part of it. Just Psychic channeler training then wham, three months later and walkin' around Lumiose with Leslie." Admitting the oddity that had been his experience in training, yet again, the red haired man scratched his chin before snapping his fingers. "Oh yeah!! I got this whole new outfit from that weird tower on the shore. I somehow ended up enlisted into the oddities that were their training methods and I got this stuff. As for yourself?" Offering the question, a blur of motion would reveal a cup of coffee sitting on the counter in front of Reno that he quickly began to guzzle down, then let out a yelp over the heat of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:55 pm
Taking a sip of his tea and turning on the stool to face him. "well for me most of the year I was up at snow point city. Quiet little town, that's what I needed. I was morbidly depressed and needed to find myself. which led me there. I heard a lot of people go there to pray to the three god of time space and matter. There the voice in my head, you know the total a*****e which likes to make me chant in the middle of bike roads, yeah turns out it the god of the spirit world. Who would of thought of it? Either way I spent my days there with Darla and Malin. Malin Made me this nifty trench coat with the spine liek bracers and shoulder pads. In fact he based the bloody thing off of Giritina himself. It came with a helmet, I just don't wear it much. Along the way he had to fix my Snag, he spent all his gold on the armour so he used cast Iron instead, I think it looks better this way. Sorry if im talking too much Ive just got one last thing to say... Giritina is the reason I am this freak. He was the one who made my eyes glow red and hair black like a raven. He was the one who lead my father to... to... that's matter another day." taking the last sip of his tea Kain face was sculpted of apology. He was too well aware of talking too much.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 am
Darts enters the main room in a daze, having once again used his technique to stay sane while not needing to sleep, getting hit in the face by GRAY shoving a cup of coffee "into the open air" for him again. "Some day you'll recognize me..." he mutters, taking the cup and heading into the main room. Hm. Time to just relax? He couldn't remember the last time he had time to himself. "What do I do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:11 am
Odd and Lykas had spent most of the day exploring the new HQ on their own and had, inadvertently, happened across a box of new SNAG models that had seemingly been left out for everyone to obtain, grabbing one each and snatching up an extra apiece for Kaya and Trishella respectively, wherever they were right now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games