Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:56 pm
RCCaughtem
RC would sit and listen, silently puffing away on his Kiseru. Once Rhyme finishes, RC would remain quiet, at least outwardly.

"So this is the girl you have taken under your wing? I see why you did. She is young and still has much to learn, but has done well so far. You must be proud of your student." Martha would muse.

" Proud, yes. But she is not a student to me." RC replies to his other inner half.

"Oh? What do you? oh! I am surprised, my fellow Grand Master. I didn't think such a familial bond was possible for you." Martha chides.

"The Old Sky God made me his vessel, yes, but he didn't take away all that made me human. I retained a few things, the biggest ones being my heart and emotions. I am not a cold monolith like most of the Gods are." RC responds with.

"I see. I apologize, Master RC. I have made some poor assumptions about you. I will take time to reflect on that. Now hurry and speak, or she may think your intentionally ignoring you." Martha says to her counterpart.

RC nods and takes a deep breath. "You have been through much, my little one. But I couldn't be prouder of you than I am right now. You have taken on a very challenging task and are progressing very nicely. It's good to hear you are giving that old grumpy lightning God more than he can handle. He needs to lighten up a bit. Now, as for your Jolteon here, I will need some time to think on what may be the best course of action to take. I will help you with this." RC says to Rhyme.

"Now, I am sure you must be curious as to what had me away for so long, little one?" RC then asks of Rhyme, awaiting her response, blowing a puff of smoke her way as well.

A silence settles over the two as she waits for his reply. Fingers move from tabletop to lap, curling into cloth that covers her legs. He's usually reflecting on things and processing when he's quiet, but this...this feels different. Its more than what has been before; timewise, it feels like forever, and it probably had been. "Thank you...you always have good words and thoughts in mind for me." She says, and means it, listening attentively.

...and then he reads her mind, or it feels like that, and she blushes, averting her gaze in her surprised to tapping fingers. "Well....I assume that was the most logical thought in mind...right...?" She answers, but nods, lifting up as the puff of smoke becomes something she breathes in, then out with a relieved smile. "Yes....you disappeared so suddenly, I worried..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm
Anamineh

A silence settles over the two as she waits for his reply. Fingers move from tabletop to lap, curling into cloth that covers her legs. He's usually reflecting on things and processing when he's quiet, but this...this feels different. Its more than what has been before; timewise, it feels like forever, and it probably had been. "Thank you...you always have good words and thoughts in mind for me." She says, and means it, listening attentively.

...and then he reads her mind, or it feels like that, and she blushes, averting her gaze in her surprised to tapping fingers. "Well....I assume that was the most logical thought in mind...right...?" She answers, but nods, lifting up as the puff of smoke becomes something she breathes in, then out with a relieved smile. "Yes....you disappeared so suddenly, I worried..."

"And for that, I am truly sorry. It actually hurts my heart that I made you worry so. But my long lost past finally came racing back and caught up to me. Long ago, when I was granted this form by the former Sky Dragon, I was given an item of great power, the Rainbow Orb, to help protect my ancient people. But in a fight against an enemy I underestimated at first, I lost that, but didn't realize it because I had lost consciousness. The memory of it faded and disappeared among the passage of centuries.

But of late, the call of that power reawakened, but i was...oblivious to it. One of the few elders left of my ancient descendants put me to task to find it. That journey has uncovered long memories and allowed me to find that power. It was the power for me to be able to achieve Mega Evolution. But in doing so, I am no longer a singular being. It quite the turn of fate, the soul of the Dragon Grand Master prior to me was bound into the Rainbow Orb. So she is now part of me. Quiet council in the background unless I agree to let her come forward. She does have knowledge I lack, but that is also vice versa. We compliment each other well. If you find some of this hard to believe, I can let her come forward and speak to you, if you wish." RC takes his time to explain to Rhyme and then offers to her.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:51 am
RCCaughtem
"And for that, I am truly sorry. It actually hurts my heart that I made you worry so. But my long lost past finally came racing back and caught up to me. Long ago, when I was granted this form by the former Sky Dragon, I was given an item of great power, the Rainbow Orb, to help protect my ancient people. But in a fight against an enemy I underestimated at first, I lost that, but didn't realize it because I had lost consciousness. The memory of it faded and disappeared among the passage of centuries.

But of late, the call of that power reawakened, but i was...oblivious to it. One of the few elders left of my ancient descendants put me to task to find it. That journey has uncovered long memories and allowed me to find that power. It was the power for me to be able to achieve Mega Evolution. But in doing so, I am no longer a singular being. It quite the turn of fate, the soul of the Dragon Grand Master prior to me was bound into the Rainbow Orb. So she is now part of me. Quiet council in the background unless I agree to let her come forward. She does have knowledge I lack, but that is also vice versa. We compliment each other well. If you find some of this hard to believe, I can let her come forward and speak to you, if you wish." RC takes his time to explain to Rhyme and then offers to her.

She listens quietly to his story, the reasoning he was gone. And she....she understands. His treasure, he's gone so long to find it, to further his track to completion, and she finds herself standing from her chair and walking over to him, standing tentatively by his side. Should he choose to let her hug him, she will, and tightly. "If she wishes to come and speak to me, she may. I am...just happy that I am able to see and talk with you again." He's a familiar face in the sea of those who are not as close, and she's reminded again of how she may be bright and cheerful but when it comes to everything, she doesn't have her brother by her side for support. She's on her own, but she's managed it for so long...

"What's her name?" Its the question asked after thought, gaze flickering up to that of the dragon and his Kiseru.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:00 am
Anamineh

She listens quietly to his story, the reasoning he was gone. And she....she understands. His treasure, he's gone so long to find it, to further his track to completion, and she finds herself standing from her chair and walking over to him, standing tentatively by his side. Should he choose to let her hug him, she will, and tightly. "If she wishes to come and speak to me, she may. I am...just happy that I am able to see and talk with you again." He's a familiar face in the sea of those who are not as close, and she's reminded again of how she may be bright and cheerful but when it comes to everything, she doesn't have her brother by her side for support. She's on her own, but she's managed it for so long...

"What's her name?" Its the question asked after thought, gaze flickering up to that of the dragon and his Kiseru.

RC returns the hug. He had missed Rhyme. That simple presence always around him, always watching and asking questions in the quest for knowledge and understanding. She was a reminder of simpler times and things. Of happier moments that he held dear in his heart. "My counterpart's name is Martha, and she says that she will talk with you another day as she is curious about you, but she also wishes not to interfere in our time together after such a long time apart." RC tells Rhyme as he pats her on the head.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:29 pm
Lykas wandered through HQ reading a book titled Blitzball for Beginners: First Edition Rules". "Hey Ryan!" He called out, hoping the Water Channeler would be available. This game sounded fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:07 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas wandered through HQ reading a book titled Blitzball for Beginners: First Edition Rules". "Hey Ryan!" He called out, hoping the Water Channeler would be available. This game sounded fun.

The only thing in HQ that Lykas would find of his fellow water warrior would be a notification on the Snagem In/Out board:

Name: Ryan

In/Out: OUT

Reason:Vacation Time to the Orange Islands

Availability: On Call for only End of The World Emergencies  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:12 pm
Lykas would grimace at the note he found regarding Ryan's presence. "We get vacation time?" He asked, looking it over.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:56 pm
A loud shrill shriek would echo around the HQ as a few distinctly worrisome red lights and sirens went off. Charging through the base in some desperate attempt to find a usable terminal, Leslie would continue her panicked shouting as she dashed to and fro in a desperate attempt to aid GRAY against the current offense that was being mounted against them from one of their SNAGs. "Aaaaaahhhh! Brick the thing, GRAY!" Leslie said, smashing against the keyboard as she tried to halt the unknown assailant's movements through their systems.

"I am trying. The process is not as simple when the person using it is actively opposing the process, no matter how much you people think it's press a button and watch the magic poof of smoke." GRAY snapped back over the loudspeaker, a small amount of feedback echoing through before a loud pop echoed through the sound system. With that, the sirens and warning lights would shut down to only leave the last remnants of Leslie's panicked shrieks echoing through the halls. Glancing at the console in front of her, the Mawile hybrid would come to see the system as it was before. "Okay. Didn't do any obvious changes to what we have here. GRAY, take Church with you and route out anything that might have been left behind and hidden." The little teenager asked, watching as a small flicker of pixels alerted her to Church's presence in the system. What had happened on their mission?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:27 pm
Aile eventually came across Leslie as she returned to HQ, eyebrow raised slightly to her panicked reaction. "Solutions are better than running and screaming your head off in a panic, you know. Anything found so far?" If Leslie would look over to her, she'd note the woman without one of her trademark items, her jacket. "Like where they might have wound up, or even an identity? I'm sure they have the same trackers as the Snag Machines, or at least similar."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:26 pm
"What happened out there!?" Sub demanded to know as he and Gardy appeared in the main area of HQ. GRAY had informed him that the others had retreated back to HQ abruptly without reporting back to him as instructed. Outside of that the AI didn't provide any other information, as per usual.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
"What happened out there!?" Sub demanded to know as he and Gardy appeared in the main area of HQ. GRAY had informed him that the others had retreated back to HQ abruptly without reporting back to him as instructed. Outside of that the AI didn't provide any other information, as per usual.

Tristen showed up after Sub did, however, just only by a few seconds apparently. However he could already tell that Sub wasn't thrilled right at the moment. "......" The kid almost didn't want to speak up about what happened. Then again, he knew he should best get used to it...he'd have to tell one particular someone for sure.

"Back so soon?" I spoke up coming down the hall with papers in hand. "I was hoping to have this done before you got back. What did happen?" I took notice to the boy behind Sub. "Tristen, what's going on?"

"I uh...ugghnnn..." This news wasn't too kosher to tell. "...I lost Blitzle to that Snagger in Pyrite."

"...what." I spoke up.

"Me and Darts was trying to lure him out and when we did, he had a easy Snag because Darts's Gengar had Blitzle asleep from Hypnosis." I gave a bit of a frustrated sigh, rubbing my eyes. "I was trying to get him back though..." Tristen took out the Great Ball with the Weavile in it. "...one of his didn't make it back either." I perked up, staring in confusion, only to very quickly realize what he meant.

"...you...you actually snagged one of his. You were going to use it as a bargaining chip to get yours back."

"Yea..." Tristen said.

"Where's Darts?"

"Blizz, wait." Tristen spoke up. "Seriously. It...was my idea...I thought it up at Duking's place. I gave Darts the idea and he agreed with me. I thought if we gave the Snagger a reason to come out we could jump on him then. Darts and I were on guard the whole time. I thought we had him too, especially when everyone was there."

"Did everyone else know what you were doing?" I asked.

".........."

"You didn't tell them."

"...no. I don't think anyone figured it out until Aile saw us and started yelling into the SNAG about needing everyone there."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:01 pm
Blizzard120

"...no. I don't think anyone figured it out until Aile saw us and started yelling into the SNAG about needing everyone there."

"I told him not to." Darts says, walking up face-to-face with the Articuno hybrid gilt crest across from blue feathers. "The kid wanted to call back-up and I figured I could handle the situation on my own. I let the perp get in and get away all on my own, of no fault of Tristen's." he answers, not looking at the boy as he does to consolidate his lie. "It's all my fault. So if you've got something you want to take up with him, you can take it up with me instead."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:04 pm
Aile turned to Sub and glared at him. "I called everyone to the Duel Square, Sub, since our 'friend' showed up and snagged one of Tristan's Pokémon. Then he blinded us momentarily and he stole my jacket. Which had my SNAG. Did Miror. B have that much information to ignore the call? I would have expected at least a response from you." She crossed her arms and continued to look at Sub, taking only momentary glances at everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:04 pm
"Yeah, and Amaranth ended up doing next to nothing once stuff started going down. Instead of, yanno, moving faster and actually getting something done before Tristen lost his Blitzle," Cera spat, with a mental huff following.

"The warehouse was across town!" Amaranth added a second later, practically yelling in her attempt to defend herself. "And you didn't do anything either!"

"You could still made more of a move! We both could've. It's getting really sickening about how slow on the uptake the likes of you, Sol and Aden all are, let alone myself. It's no wonder he quit the team..."

It was probably safe to say they were both kicking themselves for their perceived ineptitude and inability to help in the situation. And unsure of which of the two were more to blame.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:21 pm
"Can it, fluff ball," Isaac remarked, placing his hand over Cera's mouth, as he attempted to break up the argument. Despite the futility of the action in forestalling any actual dialogue from the psychic legend, he hoped the gesture itself would halt the telepathic conversation. "Like she said, the warehouse was across town. We both rushed over as fast as we could, but by the time we arrived, it was too late to save Tristen's Pokemon. What else could we have done? Teleport? Neither of us have that ability." Looking back and forth between the two, he continued after a moment. "Now quit blaming yourselves for this mess, and let's figure out our next plan of action." Glancing over at Aile, he spoke up, "Do you still have that key card? Cause I think that operates an elevator shaft in the warehouse Amaranth and I investigated."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games