Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:35 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
Ryan takes another look around. "Not Bad, Sub. Not bad at all. " Ryan says. He blinks as two blurs go by him. Ryan sighs. "She hasn't changed a bit." he mutters.

"Merci beaucoup! Sorry, the Kalos culture has rubbed off on me I guess. And no, she hasn't." Sub grunted as he watched Gardy bolt off again, Edgar still in tow. "Some times I wish she had never evolved, ever since then she has been nothing but chaos. But enough about me, it's been awhile since you stopped by to help out. You said you were going to spend some time with Skyla, right? How has that been going?" The man asked his Channeler comrade

Ryan smiles. "Well enough. If things keep at this current pace, well, it could get very interesting in the next year." he says with a smile. He was wondering if Sub had failed his spot check in noticing the small silver chain around his neck. It would help verify Ryan's explanation.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:50 pm
RCCaughten

Ryan smiles. "Well enough. If things keep at this current pace, well, it could get very interesting in the next year." he says with a smile. He was wondering if Sub had failed his spot check in noticing the small silver chain around his neck. It would help verify Ryan's explanation.

Sub did not in fact notice the small silver chain at first, it took him awhile before he noticed the glimmer he spotted as it swung with Ryan's movement. "Ooh, I can see that things really are going well, you've never been one for jewelry." Sub commented as he pointed to the chain.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:51 pm
Isaac shook his head at Amaranth, "All the others are disabled for testing right now. But don't worry," Isaac reassured the red haired woman, before pressing the 'yes' button on the table, "This should work."

Suddenly a shower of sparks erupted from the exposed circuit board, followed by wafts of smoke.

"Uh oh." Isaac took a step back. "You might want to get off the ..."

His warning came too late, as the chair under Aile was released to the mercy of gravity. The unfortunate woman plummeted halfway down the 50 foot shaft before the safety features kicked in, slowing and finally arresting her fall before she impacted the basement floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:52 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Sub did not in fact notice the small silver chain at first, it took him awhile before he noticed the glimmer he spotted as it swung with Ryan's movement. "Ooh, I can see that things really are going well, you've never been one for jewelry." Sub commented as he pointed to the chain.

Ryan chuckles and lifts it up so the Aquamarine at the end can be seen. "A little something she got me before I made return to Kalos. " he explains to Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:59 pm
Isaac Hawking
Isaac shook his head at Amaranth, "All the others are disabled for testing right now. But don't worry," Isaac reassured the red haired woman, before pressing the 'yes' button on the table, "This should work."

Suddenly a shower of sparks erupted from the exposed circuit board, followed by wafts of smoke.

"Uh oh." Isaac took a step back. "You might want to get off the ..."

His warning came too late, as the chair under Aile was released to the mercy of gravity. The unfortunate woman plummeted halfway down the 50 foot shaft before the safety features kicked in, slowing and finally arresting her fall before she impacted the basement floor.
And a ear shattering shriek could be heard as the drop happened until the brakes finally kicked in, followed by a long stream of profanity afterwards, most of it aimed at Isaac not fixing it right. Her knuckles were white from gripping the bottom of the chair, staring down at the bottom she wasn't at yet. "Can I get some help, please?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:07 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan chuckles and lifts it up so the Aquamarine at the end can be seen. "A little something she got me before I made return to Kalos. " he explains to Sub.

"It's nice." Sub said as he examined the gem with his eyes. "And what of Dewdrop? Still a Ducklett?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"It's nice." Sub said as he examined the gem with his eyes. "And what of Dewdrop? Still a Ducklett?" He asked.

"Dewdrop is doing great, stronger than he's ever been. Actually, he's now a Swanna. Skyla was there the day he evolved and to see the happiness in her eye's was priceless. " Ryan explains to Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:16 pm
RCCaughtem

"Dewdrop is doing great, stronger than he's ever been. Actually, he's now a Swanna. Skyla was there the day he evolved and to see the happiness in her eye's was priceless. " Ryan explains to Sub.

"Really? He evolved? About time I should say." He said with a smile. "Well it sounds like you got a perfect little thing going on."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:18 pm
"Damn it, that didn't work either," Isaac facepalmed let out a sigh of frustration. Walking over to a metal panel on the wall, he pressed a discrete button below it, causing the panel to slide upwards. Taking the Pokeball out of his pocket, he pressed the button letting out his Magnemite. The Magnet Pokemon let out a querying beep, to which he shook his head. "No it didn't work. Could you reset chair 42. I'm done for the day." Turning to Amaranth he asked, "Would Cera be able to fish her out of there so Magnemite can go down there and reset the chair?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:23 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Really? He evolved? About time I should say." He said with a smile. "Well it sounds like you got a perfect little thing going on."

"Well, he wasn't exactly the strongest to start with, but with time and a lot of training, Dewdrop has become a fine Swanna.

And speaking of pokemon. I have made great progressions in trust with not only Rin Jin, that Jellicent I came across in Unova, and my Suicune. The cycle of learning and trust between me and those pokemon has brought on a flood of knowledge and with Rin Jin, finally some respect and obedience." Ryan explains to Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm
For the past year, Alex stayed with HQ and helped with its transition to Kalos. At first she was iffy on the move but soon changed her tone since she got her hands on the technology. While she wasn't allowed to touch GRAY, she got to help with the interior setup of the HQ. Her personality hasn't changed much, though she is a bit calmer, if that was even saying something. Alex's wardrobe on the other hand has changed dramatically. Instead of a tomboy appearance, she now wears an all white cocktail dress with a pink hooded jacket and a pair of pink framed glasses. He hair had grown out, leaving it shoulder length. She even wore footwear but only sandals and only when off base. Lumiose City and their strict clothing requirements to enter stores was the driving force for her drastic change in appearance. For some reason, the local gym leader's little sister introduced her to him. She wasn't sure why but she learned a lot of interesting things on technology that she put toward her own inventions.

The girl came to the entrance to greet the returning member, excited to see old friends and even new ones. As she was looking around, Alex couldn't help but notice Isaac still tinkering with the chairs. She decided to check on things when he wanted to use the other members as guinea pigs. "Are they still acting buggy? That's no good..." she'd mumble, hoping no one would get hurt. Of course, then someone almost did prompting Isaac to call it quits for today. "You sure you don't want me to do it? Cause I could~!" she'd say in a sing songy voice.

Connor was also busy for the past year, spending most of his time away. He hung around for the first three months, doing a lot of heavy moving for the HQ. Somehow, he ended up becoming friends with Alex, despite how much she annoyed him. Afterwards, he headed to Unova for extensive training both his body and pokemon. He chose Unova since it would be easier for him to visit and spend time with his sister. Now after nine months, the teen returned after receiving the call to do so. His wardrobe has changed to an orange sleeveless hoodie, a black tank top, black wristbands, black jeans and a pink stoned ring he got from his sister. Connor's hair looks the same with the addition of a thin ponytail in the back. As for his personality, he's less of a hothead but still quite blunt and cold.

Connor would come down another chair, his arms crossed with his eyes closed. Despite GRAY's usual self, he didn't get upset in the slightest. Thank Arceus he got down before they started playing with the chairs. He'd look around the place, seeing it looked even better than when he left nine months ago. "Huh. Pretty cool" the teen would smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:36 pm
RCCaughtem

"Well, he wasn't exactly the strongest to start with, but with time and a lot of training, Dewdrop has become a fine Swanna.

And speaking of pokemon. I have made great progressions in trust with not only Rin Jin, that Jellicent I came across in Unova, and my Suicune. The cycle of learning and trust between me and those pokemon has brought on a flood of knowledge and with Rin Jin, finally some respect and obedience." Ryan explains to Sub.

"I'm amazed you've made progress with Rin Jin." Sub commented in awe. "Considering that he is an ancient jellyfish." He shrugged. "Suicune is another hard one so you're doing great it sounds."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:40 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Damn it, that didn't work either," Isaac facepalmed let out a sigh of frustration. Walking over to a metal panel on the wall, he pressed a discrete button below it, causing the panel to slide upwards. Taking the Pokeball out of his pocket, he pressed the button letting out his Magnemite. The Magnet Pokemon let out a querying beep, to which he shook his head. "No it didn't work. Could you reset chair 42. I'm done for the day." Turning to Amaranth he asked, "Would Cera be able to fish her out of there so Magnemite can go down there and reset the chair?"
"She might..." Amaranth answered, looking to Sol.

As if by clockwork, Sol decided to walk near where the chair used to be, taking a Master Ball from his pocket and opening it to dump Cera into the fifty-foot shaft. "Sorry for this," he spoke up.

If it wasn't for typically floating, Cera would've instantly fallen. Instead, she looked up and huffed. "Yanno, daddy, you could've not sent me out in this!" She yelled.

"Again, sorry, but you're the best one for this. Could you come down there and see about getting Aile out? I don't think she quite expected that fall."

"...oh." Cera quickly hurried down to try and get to where Aile and the chair was now. Seeing Aile, she waved a little. "Um, hi there."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:44 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"I'm amazed you've made progress with Rin Jin." Sub commented in awe. "Considering that he is an ancient jellyfish." He shrugged. "Suicune is another hard one so you're doing great it sounds."

Ryan smirks. "And he is stubborn as hell, but he has been a wealth of Knowledge. As for Suicune, that is on it's terms. It doesn't say much, but when it does, you best pay attention." He explains. "So, what will be the first order of business now that we have this new HQ?" Ryan asks of Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:49 pm
Darksol88
"She might..." Amaranth answered, looking to Sol.

As if by clockwork, Sol decided to walk near where the chair used to be, taking a Master Ball from his pocket and opening it to dump Cera into the fifty-foot shaft. "Sorry for this," he spoke up.

If it wasn't for typically floating, Cera would've instantly fallen. Instead, she looked up and huffed. "Yanno, daddy, you could've not sent me out in this!" She yelled.

"Again, sorry, but you're the best one for this. Could you come down there and see about getting Aile out? I don't think she quite expected that fall."

"...oh." Cera quickly hurried down to try and get to where Aile and the chair was now. Seeing Aile, she waved a little. "Um, hi there."
Aile watched as Cera floated down to her, blinking for a moment. "Um, hi." She gave Cera a quick once over. "Um, are you sure that you're going to be able to lift me out of here? You're kinda small..." Aile tilted her head, still gripping the chair for dear life.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff