Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:35 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey! All of you get your fat Snorlax hides in the main area! I got something to pass out!" Sub suddenly shouted over the building's intercom, for once it wasn't GRAY yelling, though one would think Sub was taking cues from the AI. After screaming at everyone through his SNAG, the man picked up a box of similar devices and got on the elevator, he was down in the storage room. It was a short ride back up to floor B1 and an even shorter walk into the main area, he planned to pass the devices out, however fate had other plans.

"A mass protest against the ruling monarchy has broken out in Lumiose City today." The TV blared as it turned on by its self and flipped to the news station, it was probably GRAY's work. "Members of the Kalos Republican Movement have come out in large numbers in Centrico Plaza in protest against King Aveltal Zernia XIV de Kalos. Protesters picked this day as celebration was supposed to have taken place in honor of the trimillennial of the monarchy's rule over Kalos. Parades in Lumiose have been-" Before much else could be said Sub set the box down and turned the TV off with a grunt. Now he waited for everyone to arrive.
"I'm afraid there's no part of me that's a Snorlax, but would you like me to look for one? I hear some like munching on servers," Sol quipped, having caught the tail end of the broadcast and GRAY's usual snark.

"Yanno, I was starting to enjoy not hearing that every day," Cera commented, sounding a little irritated that she got called a fat Snorlax hide as she came in too, with Amaranth just a little in front of her.

"Maybe he's talking about himself...?" Amaranth asked.

"No... he'd blow himself up with a paradox if he did that."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:46 pm
"Well if you guys didn't want me to call you lazy then don't be. Most of you have a year of relaxing so hush up and listen." He said half joking, as most would know. "I had wanted to pass out the new SNAGs, they are upgraded with GRAY's new hardware, holocaster, and features for Kalos, but it now seems I have another purpose for calling all of you. Just a few minutes ago I saw a news report about a protest that has broken out here in Lumiose City against the current monarch. Like I told you all before, the region is almost perfectly split down the middle over keeping or disposing of the king. You have two factions, the Royal Loyalists and the Kalos Republican Movement. As you know, we have information that a group called Team Flare is behind the king and is working to keep him in power, so its safe to assume that the Royal Loyalists are nothing more than a branch of Team Flare, as such they do not represent the will of the people." He explained.

"The protest that is currently taking place is very large, Centrico Plaza is so full that the parade for the trimillennial celebration of the royal family's three thousand year long rule could not take place. I have a feeling that with the information we have on Team Flare that they will not hesitate to provoke the protesters in order to smear their image or just simply crack down on them violently." The man then took a deep breaht and pointed to the box.

"So, that said, before we do anything else please take your old SNAG and throw it in the box, then take a new one. You'll notice the design is much different and the screen is completely holographic. Furthermore I had to make new ones so we can tap into the holocaster network. Once you trade out your SNAG head over to Centrico Plaza. We won't do anything right away, I just want to be there to observe and maybe sniff out anything fishy. Understood?" He asked the members of Snagem,  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 pm
SubonicXP
"Well if you guys didn't want me to call you lazy then don't be. Most of you have a year of relaxing so hush up and listen." He said half joking, as most would know. "I had wanted to pass out the new SNAGs, they are upgraded with GRAY's new hardware, holocaster, and features for Kalos, but it now seems I have another purpose for calling all of you. Just a few minutes ago I saw a news report about a protest that has broken out here in Lumiose City against the current monarch. Like I told you all before, the region is almost perfectly split down the middle over keeping or disposing of the king. You have two factions, the Royal Loyalists and the Kalos Republican Movement. As you know, we have information that a group called Team Flare is behind the king and is working to keep him in power, so its safe to assume that the Royal Loyalists are nothing more than a branch of Team Flare, as such they do not represent the will of the people." He explained.

"The protest that is currently taking place is very large, Centrico Plaza is so full that the parade for the trimillennial celebration of the royal family's three thousand year long rule could not take place. I have a feeling that with the information we have on Team Flare that they will not hesitate to provoke the protesters in order to smear their image or just simply crack down on them violently." The man then took a deep breaht and pointed to the box.

"So, that said, before we do anything else please take your old SNAG and throw it in the box, then take a new one. You'll notice the design is much different and the screen is completely holographic. Furthermore I had to make new ones so the holocaster network wouldn't be able to take into our communications. Once you trade out your SNAG head over to Centrico Plaza. We won't do anything right away, I just want to be there to observe and maybe sniff out anything fishy. Understood?" He asked the members of Snagem,

Isaac Hawking
Isaac, grateful for something else to do other than work on the slurpee machine, made his way back to the main room from the kitchen. Taking a seat in one of the chairs, he waited for everyone to gather so Sub would continue.

A Pokemon emerged from one of Ren's Pokeballs. It turned out to be a Rotom. Ren was exchanging his S.N.A.G. and didn't notice Rotom until it started laughing and preparing to prank Isaac with an Electro Ball.

Kasumi exchanged her S.N.A.G. as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 pm
SubonicXP

"So, that said, before we do anything else please take your old SNAG and throw it in the box, then take a new one. You'll notice the design is much different and the screen is completely holographic. Furthermore I had to make new ones so the holocaster network wouldn't be able to take into our communications. Once you trade out your SNAG head over to Centrico Plaza. We won't do anything right away, I just want to be there to observe and maybe sniff out anything fishy. Understood?" He asked the members of Snagem,

Ryan takes out his old SNAG and tosses it in the box and acquires the new one. "So we are just eyes, unless things get ugly. Gotcha." Ryan says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:03 pm
SubonicXP

Isaac took off his SNAG and put it in the box, privately wondering if he would wind up taking them apart later for parts. That line of thought would be shattered as he was struck in the back by the Rotom's Electro Ball. Crashing into both boxes, and spilling the contents of both all over the floor. With a groan, Isaac picked himself off the ground, shaking his head. "Ugh, what happened?" Noticing the Rotom, Isaac started to lose his cool. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:03 pm
Veronica had been fulfilling one of her childhood dreams, to explore uncharted areas and do research no one ever did. Although it did turn into more of the adventure journey than an expedition since she had hardly any idea just exactly what she wanted to discover. After all, she had plenty of missions waiting for her at any time if she wanted to do full pledged research.
She spent most of her time in the mountains and forests between Fiore and Kanto, where her Absol had spent most of its life, as well as the waters between Johto and Hoenn. There were plenty of rare and wild creatures, plants and people that also chose to live in the wilderness. The traveling and harsh moments were a joy, a well needed exercise. Her mission, led by her Absol, prior to this proved to be an overkill for her considering how she spent much time in isolation before then.
However, with her health and strength back after months of diving and hiking, it was time to return to the only home she had ever known. Veronica had practically gone out of her way to avoid everyone but she eventually heard that they were building a new HQ at Kalos. With the determination to make this the best HQ yet, she used the recent month to do whatever was needed. So long as she could help out, she would give her best effort to partake in any area she had knowledge of.
Finally the day came; "Snag-A-Cup" the words scrolled by. Veronica took a relieved sigh. Though, before entering, she had to take a stroll around the block. After all, she only knew the address to the coffee shop -which was enough for the taxi; but she had no insight of the Kalos region. She took the day to check out Lumiose City and the nearest routes, hopefully she would pick up a map soon or search it up on her SNAG. Needless to say, she couldn't contain her excitement as she had a whole new region to explore.
Back at the HQ, she entered for the first time and went straight to the table, already somewhat knowing what to expect. I wonder if the walls will open or something?! she looked around as she politely took the attraper special. Shock held her in the chair as it went straight down. She took her precious time to walk, examining just how everything would work around the place.
When at last she got to sit on the couch, the TV switched channels on its own before shutting off. As she approached, Ryan would also enter. "Hi!" she grinned, excitement pouring out. Was it a mission?  

DignityPower

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:06 pm
Aile listened as Sub gave the briefing, a grin forming on her face. "Vive la resistance," She singsonged. The woman simply grabbed a new SNAG, since she didn't have a old one to drop in. "I do hope nothing happens, though, they had good timing with this."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:09 pm
SubonicXP

"The protest that is currently taking place is very large, Centrico Plaza is so full that the parade for the trimillennial celebration of the royal family's three thousand year long rule could not take place. I have a feeling that with the information we have on Team Flare that they will not hesitate to provoke the protesters in order to smear their image or just simply crack down on them violently." The man then took a deep breath and pointed to the box.

"Sol mentioned you were close to having that done about a month ago... so they're ready?" Amaranth asked, stepping to the fallen box for the old SNAGs and putting hers in it before trying to fix the boxes back up. She'd soon grab one of the newer ones after she was done, looking at it in a confused manner for a bit. She had seen a Holo Caster before, but never completely understood how it worked. It didn't seem too much different from the old SNAG, though.

Sol would quickly follow suit, swapping his SNAG for a new one himself. Unlike Amaranth, he didn't have much trouble understanding it. "In any case, I like the craftsmanship here. Should be a lot more useful than what we've been using."

Cera, however, simply tossed the SNAG she did keep and didn't bother to get a new one. "I dun think I'm gonna really need a new one, considering..."

They'd all start to head back to the chairs that led up into the Café, but not before Sol took a Master Ball out. "Unfortunately, we're gonna have to put you back in this for now if you're gonna stay like that."

"But... I've been really trying to get better at that transformation so I wouldn't have to do that. I mean, I could just go with my usual one if I need to..."

"Are you sure you've got it right this time?"

"I think...?" During the year, Cera had also found out how important her ability to transform would be around Kalos. And, for that matter, that being more flexible with it would be just as imperative. She'd drop onto the ground to start attempting it, her overall appearance taking in a paler shade of pink than usual and sitting down for some ease. Her body would rapidly change and contort, though she seemed to be a shade off.

She didn't get the form she wanted, at least. Having seen pictures of a Pokemon called Sylveon, she figured it'd be the best one to attempt first in her head. She got its ribbons down fairly easily, but the rest of her... well, she really just looked like an Eevee that got caught in some streamers and a bucket of pink paint. "Um..."

Sol just shrugged. "Close enough."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:10 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

Isaac took off his SNAG and put it in the box, privately wondering if he would wind up taking them apart later for parts. That line of thought would be shattered as he was struck in the back by the Rotom's Electro Ball. Crashing into both boxes, and spilling the contents of both all over the floor. With a groan, Isaac picked himself off the ground, shaking his head. "Ugh, what happened?" Noticing the Rotom, Isaac started to lose his cool. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!"

Rotom was laughing hysterically.

Ren rolled his eyes "Rotom, return" he called Rotom back to it's Pokeball "Sorry about that. My rotom is a bit obnoxious at times. He likes pranking people like that." he explained.

"Lets get to Centrico Plaza" Kasumi suggested as she headed towards the rising chairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:14 pm
There were quite a few new faces to Veronica, but Sol was there as well. She eagerly took the new SNAG, leaving the old one behind. Then there was a whine, since it was no official mission yet, they would just stay low. Veronica and her pokemon had just gotten back from constant battles in the wild and being stealthy wasn't what she was hoping for. So much has changed... Though she would hopefully get to know better the new members or have a fun time.  

DignityPower

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:17 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
Rotom was laughing hysterically.

Ren rolled his eyes "Rotom, return" he called Rotom back to it's Pokeball "Sorry about that. My rotom is a bit obnoxious at times. He likes pranking people like that." he explained.

"Lets get to Centrico Plaza" Kasumi suggested as she headed towards the rising chairs.

"Well tell it to knock it off," Isaac responded angrily, "Because that ... NOT funny!" He then turned to pick up his new SNAG machine off the floor, and made a mental note to do something about that Rotom later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:21 pm
"Good, once you all have your new SNAG take the canal exit. It's too obvious to use the drop chair to get back up, so I made a tunnel that leads to the canals in Lumiose City. It leads you out towards the way back of North Boulevard. Just jump on the pole over there." He said, pointing to the pole in the corner of the room- wait when did that get there? "It will drop you into the tunnel to get out."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:26 pm
SubonicXP
"Good, once you all have your new SNAG take the canal exit. It's took obvious to use the drop chair to get back up, so I made a tunnel that leads to the canals in Lumiose City. It leads you out towards the way back of North Boulevard. Just jump on the pole over there." He said, pointing to the pole in the corner of the room- wait when did that get there? "It will drop you into the tunnel to get out."
Kasumi nodded to Sub, and changed direction to head to the Canal exit, and recalled her Persian and then went down the pole, and Ren recalled his Linoone and went down as well. At the bottom, they headed down the canal in order to reach their destination and to be on standby.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:27 pm
SubonicXP
"Good, once you all have your new SNAG take the canal exit. It's too obvious to use the drop chair to get back up, so I made a tunnel that leads to the canals in Lumiose City. It leads you out towards the way back of North Boulevard. Just jump on the pole over there." He said, pointing to the pole in the corner of the room- wait when did that get there? "It will drop you into the tunnel to get out."

Ryan smiles and waves to Veronica before heading over to the pole, grabbing hold, and sliding on down. He grew up with a playground that had a pole similar and it was always fun to slide down.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 pm
By magic is when it got there. Or no one paid attention, which is always a possibility here. Either way, she grinned and jumped onto the pole, sliding down. "Wheee!"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games