Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:25 pm
Isaac Hawking

Alex adjusted her glasses as she looked at Isaac. "Mmm...okay. But my name is Alex" she reminded him. Hopefully he wouldn't forget again. She looked over the machine as Isaac took the front panel off. It definitely did not look good from where she stood. Was there even anything salvageable among the rust and tape? "Is there...anyway we could replace this without Sub knowing? No, right?" she asked. But the problem with that was finding another slushee machine like the one they had to replace it with. "Well why can't we just make one then? If Clemont could do it..." Alex bit her bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:35 pm
Youko Kenshi
Alex adjusted her glasses as she looked at Isaac. "Mmm...okay. But my name is Alex" she reminded him. Hopefully he wouldn't forget again. She looked over the machine as Isaac took the front panel off. It definitely did not look good from where she stood. Was there even anything salvageable among the rust and tape? "Is there...anyway we could replace this without Sub knowing? No, right?" she asked. But the problem with that was finding another slushee machine like the one they had to replace it with. "Well why can't we just make one then? If Clemont could do it..." Alex bit her bottom lip.

Isaac did a double take towards the blonde girl, blinking a few times, before shaking his head. "That makes the second Alex I know..." he muttered to himself. Sighing, he gestured to the machine, "I've suggested replacing it before. Sub is extremely insistent that we keep using this one. Something about it being sentimental and what not. We could try to replace it, but he's almost certainly going to notice."  

Isaac Hawking

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm
Tetra braced herself, and as the Mawile's second mouth came at her, she jumped to bite down on the top of it. Flames wrapped around her teeth with the Fire Fang attack. In the back of her mind, Tetra was unsure whether they were supposed to be playing, or if this was a serious battle. Her training with Kairi had kicked in though, and she held on as best she could.

Kairi couldn't help but blush as Kain placed the necklace on her. It hung slightly lower than the chain she was already wearing, which held Renata's Pokeball on it. She found herself lifting her hand to gently touch the stone of the necklace, which seemed to glow like fire in the light, warming her. A shiver ran up the redheaded girl's spine as Kain whispered in her ear, and she turned her head to look at him. "I... I want you to be my boyfriend, and I your girlfriend. I just... I don't know if I'm quite ready. I really, really like you Kain, and... she trailed off, her eyes downcast. "If you can promise that we'll take things slow, then I'll say yes." She needed to feel like she was in control. She wanted to make sure that she was ready for things. It wasn't like she and Kain hadn't kissed before, they had on a few occasions in which neither had been completely in control, but, Kairi wanted to do things right. She couldn't let herself get hurt... Glancing down at the Spinarak and back to Kain, Kairi looked very confused. "What does she need to show me?" Kairi asked, sounding incredibly confused.

Lynette wiped her tears away with the back of one hand, sniffling a little as she listened to what Aria had to say. At the end of it all, Lynnette stumbled in her attempt to get back on her feet, nearly falling forwards, only to be caught by the psychic abilities of her Ralts, who hadn't gone very far. Lynnette smiled at the small Pokemon, grateful of its presence. "You actually want to look more presentable, Aria?" the girl asked, stifling another little sniffle.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:02 pm
Lacuna let out another scream of pain before gritting her teeth, flipping herself over her massive second mouth get within physical assault range. Lashing out with arms and legs flailing, the Mawile aimed for the Play Rough attack to thrash Tetra and force her to let go. Ezekiel would perk his ears at this, rising to his feet and giving his fangs a quick dosage of flame just in case one of them needed a good bite.

Aria looked into Lynnette's eyes before giving a small smile to the girl. Looking over to her Noibat and the Ralts that watched them with knowing eyes, she quickly glared at them before finally replying. "Of course, Lynette. But I have no idea how to really pull off a look beyond the one I got right now.." Trailing off, Aria looked herself over and winced. It may have taken a few looks but how anachronistic and random her wardrobe appeared was glaring now, rather than a fashion statement like she had been told before.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:03 pm
With that Kain stood up, bended down just ever so slightly in a bow, and said "than Kairi will you go with me to the movies tonight? Sadly their is no Romantic movies on, only Giant tyranitar destroy's Kanto." he chuckles. "ive been wanting to see it, and I was going to go tonight anyways. If that's okay with you?..." he started to shy-fully mumble.

Continuing on Kain took Kairi by the hand, checking with her first, and headed down the long hallways under the city to his quarters. just as the door cracked open Estelle leaped off her perch of Kain's shoulder, and sprinted for his desk. Where the Item she wanted to show Kairi laid.

an egg, in a incubator capsule.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 pm
Standing in the streets of Lumiose City, four individuals meet for the first time in nearly a year.

"So this is the girl, huh?" The man with hair the color of bloodstained snow asked, looking at the blonde girl across from him.

"Seems kind of harsh, don't you think?" The silverette beside him asked.

"It's not as bad as all that." The hybrid was determined to defend himself. "You knew how I am before we ended up together."

"And look at you now, barely 17 and you're looking at having a kid to look after with the woman you cheated on your boyfriend of over a year with?" The white-haired man demanded to know. "How could you do that to me?"

The hybrid shrugged. "I got bored of the everyday routine. I loved what we did in Snagem too much. Besides, Pops disappeared after a while and I figured if I went looking, I might find him."

"Odd....."

"No! Don't pull that on me, Kaya. You don't get to play father figure for me right now." Odd, the Ghost Channeler of Team Snagem, retorted to his older companion. Turning back to his now ex-boyfriend, he gave the young hybrid a glare, "And what will you do now? Father a line of partially hybrid children who'll suffer the same fate you did not long ago?"

"If it makes you feel any better about all this, it wasn't intentional." Lykas defended himself once more.

"So what's her name?" Odd asked as he looked at the girl beside Lykas.

"'Her' name is Trishella. Trishella Sparx." The woman spoke up for the first time. "And I'm not even sure it's true yet. I just felt like he should know of the possibility and if you can't forgive him, then forgive me. I didn't know he had someone or I wouldn't have let it happen at all."

"I don't blame you. I blame the one who knew what he was doing and did it anyway." Odd said to Trishella, his voice kinder than it was towards Lykas.

"Can we all please be adults here?" Kaya asked as last, his tender voice cutting into the moment like a too-sharp blade. It left a wound in the conversation that seemed to bleed negativity yet caused no one any real pain.

"I know what's happened is not something that can be overlooked or forgotten but Lykas is asking you something very important her, Odd." The silverette brought up.

"Will you please forgive me and, if this is true, will you please leave Snagem with me and help me raise the baby?" Lykas asked.

"And what about Trishella? Where does she fit into this equation?" Odd asked, genuinely curious here.

"If it's true, then I'll quietly bow out and allow the two of you to take the roles of parents. I didn't want this either, mind you, but I don't want to take the chance away from you if you want to take it." Trishella spoke up once again.

Odd considered it for the moment and, after a long, long while of thinking, he looked up, red eyes meeting lilac hues, and gave the slightest glimmer of a smile. "I have missed you...."

"I swear this won't ever happen again!" Lykas blurted out.

"Looks like those two are going to be all right." Kaya muttered as he walked over to Trishella's side. "Care for a drink?"

"I'd love one."

The two walked off, their plan to reunite the broken lovers gone off without a hitch. The two had determined, after a chance meeting several months after Snagem's decision to split up and wander the region, that these two needed time apart to grow a bit as individuals. And so they had devised a way to separate them. Once apart, they'd essentially lived their own lives for a while until Lykas and Trishella "accidentally" bumped into one another.

Kaya had learned shortly after the split that Odd had become a despairing shell of his former self in Lykas' absence, prompting him to arrange this through more trickery. And he was thankful that it had gone off without a hitch.

Lykas and Odd had spent months training their abilities and Pokemon on their own as normal trainers would, resulting, in the long run, in Odd's Purrloin evolving, along with Kaya's own Eevee into a Sylveon as he'd hoped she would. And it didn't look like it would be long before his Togepi evolved. Lykas' Seel was looking like it might evolve soon as well.

Regardless of how things had come to the route that they had taken, Odd and Lykas were closer than ever and Kaya was making a very important decision. He'd grown very close with his Klefki, Sora, in his search for his stolen Pokemon and while deciding that he would give up the search, had come to the decision that he would figure out some way to become a hybrid and that he would be introducing Trishella to Sub when he returned to Snagem.

She would make a fine Snagem, he thought, especially after he saw her capture a wild Pokemon not long ago, after he'd told of her of the Team's old antics. Inspired by what Snagem did, she had gone out of her way to track down a Pokemon to actually battle with, somehow managing to capture a Rotom using a Moon Ball he'd loaned her. He was still trying to figure that one out.... She'd tricked it into wearing itself out by chasing her around in various electronics until it could barely stay in motion and then just....caught it. He'd wondered why she didn't just battle it with her Dedenne until she explained that Dee was a pet and didn't actually know any attacks, from what she had experienced.

Regardless, the duo walked to the newest cafe in town, figuring they'd stop in and get a drink of coffee while Odd and Lykas pieced this all together, knowing they would get chewed out, massively, but willing to risk it to prove to their young friends that they had indeed grown.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:45 am
RCCaughtem
Ryan looks over and then winks at Orth. It was time to do a tiny bit of showing off. Ryan slips some targets into the water next to Orth. He then starts off by raising up a very thick water wall. He then uses one hand to thin it out as he has it surround him in a dome shape. He the returns it back to the normal wall and lowers it.

Ryan nods to Orth and a target goes up. Ryan forms a water volley and fires it off, destroying it with a bulls-eye strike. Orth launches 3 more up at the same time and Ryan fires off a quick barrage of water volleys, hitting dead center strikes. Orth then sends 5 targets skyward. Ryan pops the cork off his gourd and pulls out his Water Whip. With precise flicks of his wrist, the targets shatter.

Ryan returns his Water Whip and moves back. He picks up the cork and seals his gourd. Ryan then leaps into the water and dives to the bottom and sits there. How long could he stay?

Kasumi waas a bit impressed by the show, as was Ren. They had never seen a human do anything like that before. It seemed to be more like something they'd expect to see a Pokemon do. They were even more watchful when hew dove into the water and sat at the bottom of the pool.

Kasumi's Magikarp and Milotic swam down to investigate, and swam in circles around him. Her Swampert and Empoleon were still wrestling near Ryan's location, and the other water-types either watched from a distance or were too busy playing to care.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 am
Kasumi of Vientown
RCCaughtem
Ryan looks over and then winks at Orth. It was time to do a tiny bit of showing off. Ryan slips some targets into the water next to Orth. He then starts off by raising up a very thick water wall. He then uses one hand to thin it out as he has it surround him in a dome shape. He the returns it back to the normal wall and lowers it.

Ryan nods to Orth and a target goes up. Ryan forms a water volley and fires it off, destroying it with a bulls-eye strike. Orth launches 3 more up at the same time and Ryan fires off a quick barrage of water volleys, hitting dead center strikes. Orth then sends 5 targets skyward. Ryan pops the cork off his gourd and pulls out his Water Whip. With precise flicks of his wrist, the targets shatter.

Ryan returns his Water Whip and moves back. He picks up the cork and seals his gourd. Ryan then leaps into the water and dives to the bottom and sits there. How long could he stay?

Kasumi waas a bit impressed by the show, as was Ren. They had never seen a human do anything like that before. It seemed to be more like something they'd expect to see a Pokemon do. They were even more watchful when hew dove into the water and sat at the bottom of the pool.

Kasumi's Magikarp and Milotic swam down to investigate, and swam in circles around him. Her Swampert and Empoleon were still wrestling near Ryan's location, and the other water-types either watched from a distance or were too busy playing to care.

Ryan would sit there and watch them swim and move about. He creates some water rings of various sizes for the pokemon to swim through. Orth was just staying close to his Trainer, monitoring his progress.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:48 am
RCCaughtem
Ryan would sit there and watch them swim and move about. He creates some water rings of various sizes for the pokemon to swim through. Orth was just staying close to his Trainer, monitoring his progress.

Kasumi's Lapras swam down to investigate Orth the Kingdra while the appearance of the rings brought out a competitive streak between Kasumi's Magikarp and Milotic, who were trying to race through the rings. Kasumi's Magikarp was a surprisingly fast swimmer, and kept up with Milotic.

Swampert, meanwhile, got knockdown and fell near Ryam. Empoleon swam about, celebrating his victory in the wrestling match as Swampert was recovering and getting back onto it's feet at the bottom of the pool, before swimming up to the surface to see Kasumi, who appeared to be missing.

Swampert saw Ren and Linoone, but not Kasumi. "Swamp?" Swampy asked, looking around.

"Kasumi will be back soon" Ren answered.

Swampy looked around some more and saw Kasumi come out of the changing room in her one-piece bathing suit "Swamp! Swampert!" Swampy said excitedly as Kasumi put an Aqua Lung into her mouth and dove in.

The Aqua Lung basically took water and converted it into oxygen, allowing her to stay under water with her Pokemon for as long as she wanted too, provided the water wasn't so cold that it caused her to get hypothermia or something.

Kasumi swam down to check on Ryan, and Swampy followed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:50 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
RCCaughtem

Kasumi's Lapras swam down to investigate Orth the Kingdra while the appearance of the rings brought out a competitive streak between Kasumi's Magikarp and Milotic, who were trying to race through the rings. Kasumi's Magikarp was a surprisingly fast swimmer, and kept up with Milotic.

Swampert, meanwhile, got knockdown and fell near Ryam. Empoleon swam about, celebrating his victory in the wrestling match as Swampert was recovering and getting back onto it's feet at the bottom of the pool, before swimming up to the surface to see Kasumi, who appeared to be missing.

Swampert saw Ren and Linoone, but not Kasumi. "Swamp?" Swampy asked, looking around.

"Kasumi will be back soon" Ren answered.

Swampy looked around some more and saw Kasumi come out of the changing room in her one-piece bathing suit "Swamp! Swampert!" Swampy said excitedly as Kasumi put an Aqua Lung into her mouth and dove in.

The Aqua Lung basically took water and converted it into oxygen, allowing her to stay under water with her Pokemon for as long as she wanted too, provided the water wasn't so cold that it caused her to get hypothermia or something.

Kasumi swam down to check on Ryan, and Swampy followed her.

Ryan continued to sit and put out more rings, it was fun to watch the pokemon interact with one another. Ryan sees Kasumi swimming towards her and waves with a smile. He was doing fine. This hadn't been neither the longest or deepest he had sustained underwater. Ryan would point to the bubble string leading from him to the surface. It was the skill he was using to allow him to stay under so long.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:19 pm
"Hey! All of you get your fat Snorlax hides in the main area! I got something to pass out!" Sub suddenly shouted over the building's intercom, for once it wasn't GRAY yelling, though one would think Sub was taking cues from the AI. After screaming at everyone through his SNAG, the man picked up a box of similar devices and got on the elevator, he was down in the storage room. It was a short ride back up to floor B1 and an even shorter walk into the main area, he planned to pass the devices out, however fate had other plans.

"A mass protest against the ruling monarchy has broken out in Lumiose City today." The TV blared as it turned on by its self and flipped to the news station, it was probably GRAY's work. "Members of the Kalos Republican Movement have come out in large numbers in Centrico Plaza in protest against King Aveltal Zernia XIV de Kalos. Protesters picked this day as celebration was supposed to have taken place in honor of the trimillennial of the monarchy's rule over Kalos. Parades in Lumiose have been-" Before much else could be said Sub set the box down and turned the TV off with a grunt. Now he waited for everyone to arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:24 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey! All of you get your fat Snorlax hides in the main area! I got something to pass out!" Sub suddenly shouted over the building's intercom, for once it wasn't GRAY yelling, though one would think Sub was taking cues from the AI. After screaming at everyone through his SNAG, the man picked up a box of similar devices and got on the elevator, he was down in the storage room. It was a short ride back up to floor B1 and an even shorter walk into the main area, he planned to pass the devices out, however fate had other plans.

"A mass protest against the ruling monarchy has broken out in Lumiose City today." The TV blared as it turned on by its self and flipped to the news station, it was probably GRAY's work. "Members of the Kalos Republican Movement have come out in large numbers in Centrico Plaza in protest against King Aveltal Zernia XIV de Kalos. Protesters picked this day as celebration was supposed to have taken place in honor of the trimillennial of the monarchy's rule over Kalos. Parades in Lumiose have been-" Before much else could be said Sub set the box down and turned the TV off with a grunt. Now he waited for everyone to arrive.

Ryan sighs and quickly surfaces. He makes his way out of the pool and then absorbs the water off of him to help recharge his gourd and get dry at the same time. He recalls Orth, then makes his way upstairs.

Ryan arrives and looks at Sub. "So, what's so important that you had to insult us on top of summoning us?" he asks, arms crossed.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:29 pm
Aile made her way out of her now claimed room and arrived at the main room. "Any reason why I'm being called a Snorlax now? You know, I try to keep fit..." She crossed her arms, noticing the box. "Hm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

Ryan sighs and quickly surfaces. He makes his way out of the pool and then absorbs the water off of him to help recharge his gourd and get dry at the same time. He recalls Orth, then makes his way upstairs.

Ryan arrives and looks at Sub. "So, what's so important that you had to insult us on top of summoning us?" he asks, arms crossed.

Kasumi surfaced as well and recalled her Pokemon, as did Ren, except for his Linoone, and Kasumi dried off and went into the changing room and just put on her clothes over her bathing suit while Ren used a PC to change out some Pokemon and prepared it for Kasumi so it was ready for her to quickly use it as soon as she had changed. After switching her Pokemon a bit, Kasumi called out her Persian, and raced up to the main area as fast as they could with Ren and his Linoone. Kasumi's hair was still a bit damp as they came out of the elevator and headed over to Sub.

"We've come as you requested, sir." Kasumi answered as her Persian was grooming itself.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 pm
Isaac, grateful for something else to do other than work on the slurpee machine, made his way back to the main room from the kitchen. Taking a seat in one of the chairs, he waited for everyone to gather so Sub would continue.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games