Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:58 pm
SubonicXP
"Oooh Tristeeen!" Sub would shout the moment they got back into HQ, calling out for the boy. "Your papa in a roundabout way just got your dragged into another one of my harebrained schemes!" He went on to say. "The risk of error and injury is incredibly high as well so you know it will be fun! For me."

Me, being behind Sub, rubbing my eyes in frustration for a second, only to hear that last bit that he tried to keep to himself received a hard smack to the back of the head by me. "...you're pushing your luck considerably." I said.

"What's going on?" Tristen said, making his way down the hallway, hearing his name called for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:00 pm
Blizzard120

Me, being behind Sub, rubbing my eyes in frustration for a second, only to hear that last bit that he tried to keep to himself received a hard smack to the back of the head by me. "...you're pushing your luck considerably." I said.

"What's going on?" Tristen said, making his way down the hallway, hearing his name called for some reason.

Darts is right on Blizz's heels as he laughs a bit upon hearing Sub. "Gee looks like I'm not the only one who does that now, huh?" he comments with a bit of flee in his voice as he casually leans nearby against a wall. He was going to need to see this.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:04 pm
"We have a little problem and you along with your new spider pal might be able to help us with it." Sub explained to Tristen. "To make a long story short we need to locate and mine a bunch of Thunderstones from a stream bed. Your spider friend appears to be able to sniff out electricity like a police Growlithe sniffs out drugs. So what do you say, think you could manage that?" He asked Tristen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:11 pm
SubonicXP
"We have a little problem and you along with your new spider pal might be able to help us with it." Sub explained to Tristen. "To make a long story short we need to locate and mine a bunch of Thunderstones from a stream bed. Your spider friend appears to be able to sniff out electricity like a police Growlithe sniffs out drugs. So what do you say, think you could manage that?" He asked Tristen.

"If Galvantula didn't want to drain my electricity, maybe." Tristen said. "Or eat a thunderstone. I don't know. Isn't that how the bug problem started anyways?" Tristen then asked.

"Something like that..." I said to the boy, crossing my arms. "At any rate, if you have any intention on keeping that Galvantula, you're going to need to figure out how to get over it."

This didn't sit well with Tristen.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:15 pm
Blizzard120

"If Galvantula didn't want to drain my electricity, maybe." Tristen said. "Or eat a thunderstone. I don't know. Isn't that how the bug problem started anyways?" Tristen then asked.

"Something like that..." I said to the boy, crossing my arms. "At any rate, if you have any intention on keeping that Galvantula, you're going to need to figure out how to get over it."

"The Cold One is right. Think of this as a training exercise." He said to the kid. "So you in or out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:30 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"The Cold One is right. Think of this as a training exercise." He said to the kid. "So you in or out?"

"Is there anyway that we can figure out on how to make him not make me lunch first when he gets out of the Pokeball?" Tristen asked, grimacing a lot.

"I suppose he does raise one point. What good is it if we just throw him to the proverbial wolves." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:46 pm
Blizzard120

"Is there anyway that we can figure out on how to make him not make me lunch first when he gets out of the Pokeball?" Tristen asked, grimacing a lot.

"I suppose he does raise one point. What good is it if we just throw him to the proverbial wolves." I said.

"Fine." Sub said with a sigh as he pulled out his SNAG. "There. I got you an appointment with Clemont, the Lumiose City gym leader. He owes us a favor. After the whole ordeal Prism Tower's generator was damaged and we supplied the parts to repair it. He'll help you tame that spider."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:01 pm
SubonicXP
"Fine." Sub said with a sigh as he pulled out his SNAG. "There. I got you an appointment with Clemont, the Lumiose City gym leader. He owes us a favor. After the whole ordeal Prism Tower's generator was damaged and we supplied the parts to repair it. He'll help you tame that spider."

"...Lumiose City? Back to Kalos then..."

"Has it gotten any better than the last time we were there?" Tristen asked.

"I wouldn't hold your breath." I said. "We'll just head straight there."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh, and while you're there..." Sub said as he patted Blizz on the shoulder and took out an envelope from his pocket. "Give this to Lavern, if you would."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:32 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh, and while you're there..." Sub said as he patted Blizz on the shoulder and took out an envelope from his pocket. "Give this to Lavern, if you would."

I took the envelope, took a look at both sides of it. "Yea, sure." I said to him, stashing the envelope.

"When do we leave?" Tristen asked.

"I guess here shortly. Go pack a suit of clothes and the usual necessities and get ready, alright?"

"Okay..." Tristen said.

"..." I head tilted for a bit at Tristen as he went off. That wasn't very confident. "...I'm not sure whats getting under his skin more. The galvantula or something else."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:33 pm
Blizzard120

I took the envelope, took a look at both sides of it. "Yea, sure." I said to him, stashing the envelope.

"When do we leave?" Tristen asked.

"I guess here shortly. Go pack a suit of clothes and the usual necessities and get ready, alright?"

"Okay..." Tristen said.

"..." I head tilted for a bit at Tristen as he went off. That wasn't very confident. "...I'm not sure whats getting under his skin more. The galvantula or something else."

"Think of this trip as a good time to find out. Maybe take him sightseeing if you can, get him to relax." Sub suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 pm
SubonicXP

"Think of this trip as a good time to find out. Maybe take him sightseeing if you can, get him to relax." Sub suggested.

"Well keep in mind that Kalos didn't come off as kosher to him anyhow. I don't even want to know what went on since Lysandre took reigns over there." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:07 pm
Beau would stare down at the two gathered higher ups of Snagem, silently examining them as he debated if he could offer anything to the conversation. Finally gathering the courage to talk to them, Beau glided down next to the pair. "I could try and contact the guys I know in Kalos, try and get a read on the situation. But my best guess is that Lysandre would be keeping things quiet for the moment. Any more major change or movements in a military-like fashion would almost be guaranteed to cause some uproar that even we would notice all the way over here. So, should be safe, but I can always check and be sure."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:23 pm
She doesn't know how her hearing caught the term Thunderstones but in comes a familiar face, chewing on a Sitrus berry to keep herself from gnawing on another stone. "Forgive me for interrupting, but what are you all discussing...?" Rhyme quips, adjusting her had just a bit.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:42 pm
"Beau! Perfect!" Sub shouted. "Blizz, Beau is going with you. Don't ask why. He just is!" The man said with a huge smile. "And Beau, keep your mouth shut. You might learn something hanging out with the Cold One."

"There is my favorite rodent!" Sub cheered as he saw Rhyme. "You have amazing timing. You can help me out as well. If you do you'll have all the Thunderstones you can suck on."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games