Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:13 pm
Blizzard120

"...bye." I said, turning around. "Torchic, Typhlosion, come on. Let's get more of these bugs out of here."

"Torrr."

"Ty-sion."

"Woah woah woah, slow down there for a second," the silver tongued wagerer says, stepping forwards a bit. "I wasn't thinking we'd wager anything so precious as money. I was thinking perhaps a minor favor, of the winner's chosing." He shrugs a little, a bit of honesty entering his voice as he admits: "Plus, what I had in mind would be a training exercise of its own."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Woah woah woah, slow down there for a second," the silver tongued wagerer says, stepping forwards a bit. "I wasn't thinking we'd wager anything so precious as money. I was thinking perhaps a minor favor, of the winner's chosing." He shrugs a little, a bit of honesty entering his voice as he admits: "Plus, what I had in mind would be a training exercise of its own."

"..." I rolled my eyes. I did not see anything good coming of this but apparently there is something he's wanting. Perhaps I can screw him over in not getting it. "What?"

"Ty-pho-sion?"

"Relax a second...what is it, Darts?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:06 pm
Blizzard120

"..." I rolled my eyes. I did not see anything good coming of this but apparently there is something he's wanting. Perhaps I can screw him over in not getting it. "What?"

"Ty-pho-sion?"

"Relax a second...what is it, Darts?"

"Well I just figured that we could perhaps mutually battle our Pokemon side by side through this horde of insects, and if it should so happen, the first one to evolve their Pokemon would be able to demand a favor of the other, at whatever time they so chose between myself and you, void if one of us dies. Double void if I come back to life again afterwards." Darts indicates the Pokeball he's tossing up and down in one hand. "My Goomy could use a bit more battle experience, he's still a bit wet around the gills when it comes to battles. So. What do you think? If neither one evolves, we'll call it even."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Well I just figured that we could perhaps mutually battle our Pokemon side by side through this horde of insects, and if it should so happen, the first one to evolve their Pokemon would be able to demand a favor of the other, at whatever time they so chose between myself and you, void if one of us dies. Double void if I come back to life again afterwards." Darts indicates the Pokeball he's tossing up and down in one hand. "My Goomy could use a bit more battle experience, he's still a bit wet around the gills when it comes to battles. So. What do you think? If neither one evolves, we'll call it even."

"A favor. Just...anything out of the blue?" I asked, crossing my arms. When it comes to something of that sort, it makes me real wary to even go at it. It's like that I am asking myself to fall, since there's always that chance. Furthermore, what irks me a bit is the fact that evolution shouldn't really be forced; it never ends well as far as what I am concerned. "What's the hitch?" I asked. "I can only imagine that there is more to this than what you're letting on."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:38 am
Blizzard120

"Wait a minute. Sell it? Why?" Tristen asked, tilting his head at Sub. Try explaining that to a innocent-looking kid.

Doc didn't even say a word, pushing up his glasses, holding his tongue. He was actually curious as to how Sub was going to get out of this one.

"Oh...well, uh..." Sub was at a loss for words for once, Tristen's question completely catching him off guard. All the man could do was stare at the child, the Pokeball loosely grasped in the hand that hung at his side. "To a zoo! Yeah, sell him to a zoo! You know the one in Fuchsia City? They would love to have this big boy there! And you know those Pokemon get treated real good there." He explained to Tristen, then something dawned on him. "You don't want the bug, do you?" He asked him.

"Shut up, Beau." Sub shot back at the butterfly hybrid, now wasn't the time for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:18 pm
Trish had happened upon Darts and Blizzard and looked down at Idina. "I'll take you up on that!" She agreed. She didn't like the idea of forcing evolution either but in her opinion, simply battling together to meet a mutual end couldn't hurt and if an evolution was induced, the Pokemon's trainer would be the one better off for it. Unless things went horribly wrong but how often do things like that actually happen?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:12 pm
SubonicXP
Funny enough the electric 'String Shot' would have a miraculous way of buying Cera time. The thread had gentle landed on one of the Ariados, at first not seeming to bother it until it tried to move. The spider would find its movement was a second delayed, the eventual result being the other spiders running into their comrade from behind and causing a large pile up of many legs. Talk about dumb luck.
"How did that...? Never mind, not.... complaining," Cera commented after the results, trying to keep her mind off the poison and how it was making her feel like wanting to hurl in some vain hope that it'd actually purge herself of it. Still, she knew continuing to fight wouldn't be wise, and she hoped that other person in there would be safe for a bit while she started rushing through the vents to come out the way she came in. If for nothing else but to get something to deal with the poison and to report what she found out before going back in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:44 pm
Blizzard120

"A favor. Just...anything out of the blue?" I asked, crossing my arms. When it comes to something of that sort, it makes me real wary to even go at it. It's like that I am asking myself to fall, since there's always that chance. Furthermore, what irks me a bit is the fact that evolution shouldn't really be forced; it never ends well as far as what I am concerned. "What's the hitch?" I asked. "I can only imagine that there is more to this than what you're letting on."

Darts shrugs. "There's not really a hitch, let's just say the favor can't put you in mortal danger or completely inconvenience you in some way. Otherwise, pretty much anything."

He glances at Trish and nods. "That's fine by me, the more the merrier. Think of it as gaining experience Blizz, what's the worst that could happen?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh...well, uh..." Sub was at a loss for words for once, Tristen's question completely catching him off guard. All the man could do was stare at the child, the Pokeball loosely grasped in the hand that hung at his side. "To a zoo! Yeah, sell him to a zoo! You know the one in Fuchsia City? They would love to have this big boy there! And you know those Pokemon get treated real good there." He explained to Tristen, then something dawned on him. "You don't want the bug, do you?" He asked him.

"Shut up, Beau." Sub shot back at the butterfly hybrid, now wasn't the time for him.

"Well...uh...um." Now that was a question that caught the boy off guard. On the one hand, getting another Pokemon sounded fine and dandy. For that matter, it wasn't technically the worst he's dealt with; after all, he's dealt with a Dragonite that at one time threatened to blast him to oblivion with Hyper Beam, a Dragonite that's now a partner. On the other hand, the idea of being lunch for the next several months to a gigantic electric spider did not come off as kosher by any means.

"It's a simple 'yes' or 'no', Tristen. It's not the end of the world." Doc said, taking off his glasses for a second, taking out a hankierchief and started to clean them.

"...um...I don't know..." Tristen said.

Doc looked over towards Sub, thinking that Sub certainly had to be full of it, pulling such a cover story on Tristen, and Tristen being his usual indecisive self, a wise owl's patience will can only go so far. "Give him the bug, Sub." Doc then finally suggested, finally putting back on his glasses.

"Huh?"

"Well, he did use you as bait on the likes of that thing." Doc told Tristen. "And for the boy to get nothing out of it might not go over well with a few..." Doc then said to Sub.

"He...um..."

"Hm...?"

"He doesn't got to..." Tristen said. "I mean, if the Galvantula is going to someplace good for him then well..."

Doc looked over towards Sub with a bit of disdain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts shrugs. "There's not really a hitch, let's just say the favor can't put you in mortal danger or completely inconvenience you in some way. Otherwise, pretty much anything."

He glances at Trish and nods. "That's fine by me, the more the merrier. Think of it as gaining experience Blizz, what's the worst that could happen?"

I looked down towards Torchic for a second, only for Torchic to look back at me, tilting his tiny head. "Tor?"

"......" I gave a sigh. "Alright, fine." I said to Darts.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:57 am
Blizzard120

"Well...uh...um." Now that was a question that caught the boy off guard. On the one hand, getting another Pokemon sounded fine and dandy. For that matter, it wasn't technically the worst he's dealt with; after all, he's dealt with a Dragonite that at one time threatened to blast him to oblivion with Hyper Beam, a Dragonite that's now a partner. On the other hand, the idea of being lunch for the next several months to a gigantic electric spider did not come off as kosher by any means.

"It's a simple 'yes' or 'no', Tristen. It's not the end of the world." Doc said, taking off his glasses for a second, taking out a hankierchief and started to clean them.

"...um...I don't know..." Tristen said.

Doc looked over towards Sub, thinking that Sub certainly had to be full of it, pulling such a cover story on Tristen, and Tristen being his usual indecisive self, a wise owl's patience will can only go so far. "Give him the bug, Sub." Doc then finally suggested, finally putting back on his glasses.

"Huh?"

"Well, he did use you as bait on the likes of that thing." Doc told Tristen. "And for the boy to get nothing out of it might not go over well with a few..." Doc then said to Sub.

"He...um..."

"Hm...?"

"He doesn't got to..." Tristen said. "I mean, if the Galvantula is going to someplace good for him then well..."

Doc looked over towards Sub with a bit of disdain.

Curse the Doc for putting Sub in this position, he knew what he was doing. This thing would have paid to finish the training room but nooo! "Take it." Sub insisted as he grabbed Tristen's hand and stuffed the ball into it. "I insist. Besides, you should have an easy time taming it, you already got something it wants. Even then, maybe the two of you can get rid of the rest of these electric spiders without anymore fighting." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:01 am
SubonicXP
Curse the Doc for putting Sub in this position, he knew what he was doing. This thing would have paid to finish the training room but nooo! "Take it." Sub insisted as he grabbed Tristen's hand and stuffed the ball into it. "I insist. Besides, you should have an easy time taming it, you already got something it wants. Even then, maybe the two of you can get rid of the rest of these electric spiders without anymore fighting." He said with a smile.

"Uh...wha...?" Tristen asked as the Pokeball was placed in his hands, staring in confusion, still not sure if he truly wanted the Pokemon or not.

"Just go with it, Tristen. Perhaps you can get Blizzard to help you with training later." Doc said.

"......" Tristen just stared at the ball and Doc couldn't help but to shake his head. But really, it was Sub was the one who threw himself into such a predicament. He asked a pretty hefty question to a legitimately concerned, curious, and rather indecisive kid.

"At any rate, I'd actually have to agree. There's no telling how much left we got to contend with, and furthermore, we still got that whole yellow swarm that we left back in the Med Lab that I would prefer to get out." Doc said.

"Machaaaa." Orderly spoke up.

"Yes, yes. Come on. Let's try to stop any more damage from happening."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:53 pm
With the wager made, Trish pumped her fist in the air with a look of delight on her face. "I've been hoping to for a good chance to really train Idina. She's an eager one to fight and didn't seem all too fond of her old trainer." She said as she picked the fox up and hugged her to her chest.

"Fen fennek! Kin fen nekkin!" Idina agreed, beginning to squeal ever so softly as Trish's hug reached strength levels that could pop anything less plushy than her like a balloon.

"Do your best, Idina!" Trish told the fox as she released her kung-fu grip death hug on the tiny fire fox.

"Kinfen!" Idina agreed, sparks radiating from her ears along with small vents of scalding air.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:16 pm
"Well you guys do that. I accomplished my job...well, sort of. Momma or daddy was caught, now all that's left is to corral the younglings, take 'em out. So if you'll excuse me I'm going to go see what Cera discovered in the vents. Maybe she found another whopper for me to cash in-...I'm just gonna go, later!" Sub said as he dashed off, ruffling the hair on Tristen's head before he did.

-----

Now in the main area of HQ. "Cera! Where are you, you disgusting pink creature straight out of the Distortion World!?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:37 pm
SubonicXP
"Well you guys do that. I accomplished my job...well, sort of. Momma or daddy was caught, now all that's left is to corral the younglings, take 'em out. So if you'll excuse me I'm going to go see what Cera discovered in the vents. Maybe she found another whopper for me to cash in-...I'm just gonna go, later!" Sub said as he dashed off, ruffling the hair on Tristen's head before he did.

-----

Now in the main area of HQ. "Cera! Where are you, you disgusting pink creature straight out of the Distortion World!?"
By the time Sub found Cera, the Mew would look like she might've really been in the Distortion World for a bit. "Lots... of spiders... and eggs... and poison sucks," she answered between pants, pausing to catch her breath as much as she could, "And they chewed a hole through the vents into the cave."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games