Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:29 pm
SubonicXP
The Galvantula cried out in pain as the attack hit, causing it to recoil in pain and quickly flee. It seems that this particular spider wasn't in the mood for a fight, oh well.

"That's disheartening..." Sub sighed, this was worse than he thought. "Though...you could be of use, Tristen. As far as the Joltik go." Sub said with a grin. "You're coming with me. Doc? Got any Antidotes handy just in case we run into the wrong horde?"
"What, just like that? Guess they were trying to just defend," Cera said to herself, slowly continuing, making sure to avoid the Electroweb that was already in place at the fan. She tried to keep an eye on where Galvantula was fleeing, wondering if it or the Spinarak egg sacs would give a further idea to where these spiders were coming from.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 am
"Yes, of use." Sub said as he received the items requested from the good Doc. "Oh and Doc? Can you give Tristen one of your mild anesthetics? I need him calm for this. Don't worry, we won't be harmed and I'll explain to you my plan." He reassured the doctor. "The Joltik really like him." He said, smiling at Tristen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:00 pm
Darksol88
"What, just like that? Guess they were trying to just defend," Cera said to herself, slowly continuing, making sure to avoid the Electroweb that was already in place at the fan. She tried to keep an eye on where Galvantula was fleeing, wondering if it or the Spinarak egg sacs would give a further idea to where these spiders were coming from.

Cera would eventually find a large hole chewed out of the vent duct which led to the outside. How an Ariados or Galvantula could chew through metal is a mystery, left alone the lower form. Regardless, the section of the cave she found herself in was damp and cool, even more cobwebs than before, the place covered in a thick layer of them. All around Cera were also egg sacs, some with tiny little barbs on them and others crackled with electricity, obviously protective traits.

The room appeared to be empty outside of the unborn spiders but Cera couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:05 pm
SubonicXP
"Yes, of use." Sub said as he received the items requested from the good Doc. "Oh and Doc? Can you give Tristen one of your mild anesthetics? I need him calm for this. Don't worry, we won't be harmed and I'll explain to you my plan." He reassured the doctor. "The Joltik really like him." He said, smiling at Tristen.

Doc perked up then looked back towards Tristen. "Please do, because Tristen hardly looks like he's going to be able to move as is with all of his electricity sucked out of him and you want me to give him an anesthetic?" He then asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:13 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Doc perked up then looked back towards Tristen. "Please do, because Tristen hardly looks like he's going to be able to move as is with all of his electricity sucked out of him and you want me to give him an anesthetic?" He then asked.

"Fiiine, ugh...I've never killed anyone with my schemes." He sighed. "I'm going to juice Tristen up with an Electric Gem or two then dump him somewhere in HQ. Make him look real vulnerable like. With any luck the big ones come out thinking they scored an electric buffet and wham! We jumped out and play exterminator. Plus the Joltik already marked him as a source, the rest of the horde already know him to be delicious. He's a spider magnet now. Not the best plan but I've had worse."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Fiiine, ugh...I've never killed anyone with my schemes." He sighed. "I'm going to juice Tristen up with an Electric Gem or two then dump him somewhere in HQ. Make him look real vulnerable like. With any luck the big ones come out thinking they scored an electric buffet and wham! We jumped out and play exterminator. Plus the Joltik already marked him as a source, the rest of the horde already know him to be delicious. He's a spider magnet now. Not the best plan but I've had worse."

"Ok, all well and dandy, but that's just the electric half of the problem. What of the Spinirak and I can only assume the Ariados?" he then asked. "I assume its what you're getting me to pull out the Antidotes for."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 pm
Blizzard120

"Ok, all well and dandy, but that's just the electric half of the problem. What of the Spinirak and I can only assume the Ariados?" he then asked. "I assume its what you're getting me to pull out the Antidotes for."

"Well that's just back up. Can't have little Tristen getting hurt now can I? I got Cera going through the ducts, bunch of Spinarak fell out of one so it was a good lead. Unless of course the good Doc has an idea." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:38 pm
SubonicXP
Cera would eventually find a large hole chewed out of the vent duct which led to the outside. How an Ariados or Galvantula could chew through metal is a mystery, left alone the lower form. Regardless, the section of the cave she found herself in was damp and cool, even more cobwebs than before, the place covered in a thick layer of them. All around Cera were also egg sacs, some with tiny little barbs on them and others crackled with electricity, obviously protective traits.

The room appeared to be empty outside of the unborn spiders but Cera couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.
While the craziest of crazy plans was in the process of being hatched, Cera almost wanted to turn back the second she saw the gaping hole in the vents. These spiders were chewing through metal. Metal. To say nothing of any other material they had gone through. The cobwebs and egg sacs she saw after she finally worked up enough nerve to go on down looked straight out of a B-movie, and she looked around cautiously. Feeling like there were a hundred eyes on her didn't help her growing unease, being careful not to get too close to any of the egg sacs or the webbing covering the area.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:47 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well that's just back up. Can't have little Tristen getting hurt now can I? I got Cera going through the ducts, bunch of Spinarak fell out of one so it was a good lead. Unless of course the good Doc has an idea." He said.

Doc pushed up his glasses a bit, a bit stunned that Sub just came up with this all out of the blue and expected it to work just like that.

"Macha-macchaaamp?" Orderly spoke up from the back, looking out the door.

"No, keep going. Let's see how this goes."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:37 pm
Kain was just finishing striking down the last Ariados that would seemly jump at him, with very few getting away. He gave a crooked grin at his winnings. Turning back to the nests, Kain pulled out a lighter. "burn baby burn" he said with a low tone and furrowed brow. He turned walked towards the other opening, lighting some of the webs on the wall. The quickly flashed as it sprialled along the walls and ceilings igniting a bright yellow flame. finding its way hundred of tiny spinirak fetus's would pop with their eggs. Soon though the webs would meet the floor igniting the strange pool, which would sisle for a second. Then a rpaid explosion threw kain off his feet. "What the hell"
the confused man screamed "What eggs where those!". Soon after the cesspool left a stinking smell in the air. The ground began shifting below kain's feet, it rumbled and crashed spewing up wards. A Huge Garbodor would slwoly lift up, silhouetting by the yellow flames.

Bring up his messenger;
Quote:
"Found out what it was, Sub. We have a garbodor problem also, thye might be the heeps a crap everywhere so be careful they ain't freindly!"

Kain would roll back trying to make some space between him and the beast made of sewage. He wielded Ioch but how long could his blade stand against this? this thing is but too big and Ioch is so small. The garbodor would keep backing kain into whatever was behind him, he woulnn't check out of fear. It reached out for him, its sewage dripping to the ground and crusting off. Kain swept at the arm with Ioch but to no result, the metal rod that made its arm was too durable.

he kept backing up sure enough he was going to be jumped by some other creature when suddenly a large meal moan came running down the tunnel. he fan had began to creek and moan as each vine and web snapped by the flame. The ground shook and ripped and the slamming of the huge metal fan crushing the room before. The garbodor turned gently almost looking uninterested, still his gaze brought him to the old room where its young had once lived. the titan slowly turned back to kain with its same bored look reaching towards him still. Regaining his footing the frightened boy turned around sprinting for a way out but in the dark he wouldn't be able to reach quick enouph and slammed into a wall. The beast was closing in on him. Luckily for kain he stood next to the exit, he blasted it open into a large hallway fighting off the beasts grasp. "get off! You grotesque monster!" Luck however was fleeting when another heep of trash, a trubish, comes toward kain.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:16 pm
"Looks like we're all set!" Sub said with a cheery smile, lifting Tristen off his feet and throwing him over his shoulder, asleep or otherwise. "Come on Trist!" He cheered.

---

Sub was now in the basement of HQ with Tristen. There were cobwebs everywhere, most of which sparked. The man had (after even more resistence than just getting him here) got the kid to lay down on the ground, face down, to give off the appearance of being out cold. Told him to pretend to be asleep he did, and be sure to Charge up that electricity, entice them. The boy, for now, would have plenty of juice thanks to the Electric Gem in his hands.

"Now we wait..." Sub whispered as he hid under an old crate with a single hole to look out of. He dragged the Doc with him too.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:21 pm
Darksol88
While the craziest of crazy plans was in the process of being hatched, Cera almost wanted to turn back the second she saw the gaping hole in the vents. These spiders were chewing through metal. Metal. To say nothing of any other material they had gone through. The cobwebs and egg sacs she saw after she finally worked up enough nerve to go on down looked straight out of a B-movie, and she looked around cautiously. Feeling like there were a hundred eyes on her didn't help her growing unease, being careful not to get too close to any of the egg sacs or the webbing covering the area.

"Dooos." Hissed an Ariados as it crept out of the darkness, glaring at Cera. "Ariaaa!" Cried two more as they joined their companion. Before long there was a horde of Ariados surrounding Cera, all announcing their arrival with a hiss or a shriek. The ring of spiders all clung to the wall (or ceiling), but where ever they were their sights were set on Cera.

"Ariados!" The spiders would cry out in unison as they launched a group String Shot at the poor Mew.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:40 pm
SubonicXP
"Looks like we're all set!" Sub said with a cheery smile, lifting Tristen off his feet and throwing him over his shoulder, asleep or otherwise. "Come on Trist!" He cheered.

---

Sub was now in the basement of HQ with Tristen. There were cobwebs everywhere, most of which sparked. The man had (after even more resistence than just getting him here) got the kid to lay down on the ground, face down, to give off the appearance of being out cold. Told him to pretend to be asleep he did, and be sure to Charge up that electricity, entice them. The boy, for now, would have plenty of juice thanks to the Electric Gem in his hands.

"Now we wait..." Sub whispered as he hid under an old crate with a single hole to look out of. He dragged the Doc with him too.

Tristen was carried down into the basement, still fairly out of it, even with the help of the electric gem. The Gem in question was helping considerably though. And pretending to be asleep? No problem, he probably could bare to take a nap anyhow regardless. Laying down, Tristen started to discharge a few sparks here in there, perhaps making another enticing meal for the likes of the slew of bugs.

"Using the boy as bait..." Doc said, shaking his head. "...while I am on the notion where desperate times calls for desperate measures, I wonder for your health when Blizzard finds out that you put Tristen in this spot."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:53 pm
SubonicXP
"Dooos." Hissed an Ariados as it crept out of the darkness, glaring at Cera. "Ariaaa!" Cried two more as they joined their companion. Before long there was a horde of Ariados surrounding Cera, all announcing their arrival with a hiss or a shriek. The ring of spiders all clung to the wall (or ceiling), but where ever they were their sights were set on Cera.

"Ariados!" The spiders would cry out in unison as they launched a group String Shot at the poor Mew.
The first Ariados didn't bother her too much, even with its hiss and glare. It looked more menacing than Galvantula did, but nothing that would unsettle her too badly. It was when there were more cries. More hisses, more shrieks, seeing what could be best described as an army born from some sort of nightmare. She immediately doubled back to the hole in the vent in an effort to escape an express trip into a cocoon, looking on and more than a little scared-- for good reason.

"Sub, if I come out of this alive, I swear I'm dumping a can of pink paint into your room because of this!..." She said to herself, frantically thinking of a way through this. Nothing short of a Sacred Fire or twenty would be enough fire for this one.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:25 pm
Leslie would come up upon the Ariados attacking Cera, grasping her second mouth by the connector to her head as she began to attempt clubbing the bugs to death again. This was one big game of Whac-A-Drillbur and she had the biggest club.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games