Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 pm
Kain was just grabbing cups for the brewed coffee, "Hmm I think doc will love thi- what the hell is that noise?" Kain would spin around dropping the generic mugs he held, shattering everywhere. A spinirak was screeching from falling onto the hot plate that brewed his delicious batch. Behind it where about twenty more. "Well today's just going to be riveting isn't it?' Kain jumped back from a pouncing spider. Kain was baffled at the amount of spiders crawling out a small crack in the ceiling, just the constant sound of legs was enough to confuse the man. Two more jumping the front line stared at the red eye'd man. "Umm ummm umm... F*ck it" Kain splashed the steaming pot by his side all over the three spider. With screeching pain the fell on there backs and curled up, that was grim even for kain. Kain has a similar spider, but that is one that he always knew as pet not a wild animal, so these where all a threat to him.

Turning the other way, kain placed down the specific coffee pot and bolted out the door. Where he found sub looking un-amused by what kain could only presume spiders. "Hey umm our spider problem how we going to handle this? Dead or driven out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:48 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea..." Doc said, tugging on Darts's Giratina wings. "Careful. Right." He then said, finishing the bandages.

Darts nods a bit, before he sees an enormous Spinarak slowly spiral its way down behind Doc's neck, hung from the ceiling by a thread. The insect slowly lands on the good physician's neck, as Darts watches with wide red eyes. "Hey Doc..." He says, raising a golden hand slowly. "I think you've got something on your neck, but I wouldn't move too fast if I were you..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:15 pm
"Either way." Sub said in reply to Kain. "I could care less what happens to them. I just don't want them here." He insisted. It was at that point that things took a turn for the worse as a Joltik this time appeared out of nowhere, latched its self on Kain, and shocked him. "Joltik too!?" Sub shouted in surprise as a nearby outlet was thrown off and the tiny electric spiders began to march in. "This is crazy!"

As Cera went through the vents she would find plenty of cobwebs to fight through. It wasn't just cobwebs, but egg sacs as well. Lumps of them, all with baby Spinarak growing inside of them. This place was infested. Regardless, the tiny Pokemon would be given several different paths to follow yet the paths with the more dense webbing and numerous egg sacs were a dead giveaway for which way to go. Eventually she would find herself in a bit of a dilemma once she made it to a fan in the vent.

The fan its self wasn't moving, it was too gunked up with webbing to turn, and not just any webbing, this webbing crackled with electricity. "Gal!" Hissed a Galvantula as it glared at Cera, threatening to send a spark of electricity at her if she got too close. She could turn away as the spider wanted, but it was obvious that this was the way to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:31 pm
SubonicXP
"Either way." Sub said in reply to Kain. "I could care less what happens to them. I just don't want them here." He insisted. It was at that point that things took a turn for the worse as a Joltik this time appeared out of nowhere, latched its self on Kain, and shocked him. "Joltik too!?" Sub shouted in surprise as a nearby outlet was thrown off and the tiny electric spiders began to march in. "This is crazy!"

As Cera went through the vents she would find plenty of cobwebs to fight through. It wasn't just cobwebs, but egg sacs as well. Lumps of them, all with baby Spinarak growing inside of them. This place was infested. Regardless, the tiny Pokemon would be given several different paths to follow yet the paths with the more dense webbing and numerous egg sacs were a dead giveaway for which way to go. Eventually she would find herself in a bit of a dilemma once she made it to a fan in the vent.

The fan its self wasn't moving, it was too gunked up with webbing to turn, and not just any webbing, this webbing crackled with electricity. "Gal!" Hissed a Galvantula as it glared at Cera, threatening to send a spark of electricity at her if she got too close. She could turn away as the spider wanted, but it was obvious that this was the way to go.
Cobwebs? No problem to her, other than mild annoyance. The egg sacs, on the other hand, all but grossed her out. One or two might not have, but the idea of several, each possibly holding hundreds more of the spider Pokemon already infesting the HQ, didn't paint a pleasant picture. She tried her best to avoid thinking about it as she followed the sacs through the vents, stopping when she heard the crackle of electricity.

She cautiously resumed moving after a few seconds, wrapping her tail around herself in an effort to further ensure she wouldn't be zapped and left to gum up the fan further, until she heard the sudden hiss and saw the Galvantula before her. "Yeah, hi to you too, sparky," she remarked, the threat doing little to faze her as she moved closer and kept her guard up.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:32 pm
Doc felt the spider come down and gave a hard sigh. "And when Orderly and I worked so hard in here..." he said, only now imagining another month or so of cleaning the lab.

"YAAAAH!" Coming through the door and flopping to the floor with a mass of yellow on top of him, Tristen laid there, virtually drained. The mass of yellow in question? Joltik.

"Oh dear...apparently Tristen's natural energies attracted a horde of Joltik..."

"...help...me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:47 pm
Kain would give a knod before seeing spiders all in a deformed line heading down a whole in the floor. They where on the ground floor what could be under there, Kain thought to himself. Chasing the spiders he lept down the hole. Fearful of his life he wield Ioch in his right hand and his pistol in his left. Landing on some broken concrete only a few feet under where he lept from, Kain found himself in a maintenance shaft, a tight squeeze for the lanky man but nothing he couldn't survive.

The concrete shaft was glowing red from the luminescence of his eyes as he examined the wire and pipe ridden walls. Luckily for him most of the spiders where evacuating his bright gaze of fear, crawling in each gap and crevice. Rattata's would be running through his legs in this infested and garbage filled tunnel. "Well obviously you all made a nice home huh well say goodbye!!" Kain shouted entering a grand room of ruble, destroyed parts, cobwebs, and nests of Giritina knows what. His red gaze couldn't help but notice the giant fan blade hanging by vines and cobwebs above him, something he'll have to be careful. Now Kain likes to give any creature a fighting chance to leave, so rather than burning the room he replaced his gloves and began breaking. The nests, webs, and egg sac's where being torn down one by one, so far without any trouble, but Kain was counting his luck. He crept down and reached his rubber covered hand into something of a cesspool. Reaching in the slime he eventually pulled out a egg cover in what seemed to be a green slime. pulling up his SNAG he contacted Sub over the communicator;

Quote:
"What Pokemon have we confirmed infesting because I found something very strange? Some eggs where being held in a slime filled vat. The slime was hot like an incubator. Any Idea what this is?"

What Kain wouldn't here behind him was the Pokemon getting the guts to defend their young, coming to assassinate the rude intruder.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:48 pm
"Beats me." Was all Sub said, he honestly didn't know what Kain could have encountered. He couldn't think of any slimy Pokemon off the top of his head to be honest, let alone one that prefers heat. Slugma? That wouldn't make sense.

"You too?" Sub said as he walked up to the good Doc and Tristen, looking down at the unfortunate boy. With a sigh the man released the only Pokemon he had to help in this situation, Auguste. The Krookodile would immediately begin to pry the electric spiders off, the tiny creatures attempting to shock the croc in protest, however futile. "Where did they come from, Trist?"

"Vantula!" Hissed the spider again, front legs raised as it lunged at Cera. A web of electricity was conjured in its raised legs as it planned on ensnaring the Mew in its Electroweb.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:51 pm
SubonicXP
"Beats me." Was all Sub said, he honestly didn't know what Kain could have encountered. He couldn't think of any slimy Pokemon off the top of his head to be honest, let alone one that prefers heat. Slugma? That wouldn't make sense.

"You too?" Sub said as he walked up to the good Doc and Tristen, looking down at the unfortunate boy. With a sigh the man released the only Pokemon he had to help in this situation, Auguste. The Krookodile would immediately begin to pry the electric spiders off, the tiny creatures attempting to shock the croc in protest, however futile. "Where did they come from, Trist?"

"Vantula!" Hissed the spider again, front legs raised as it lunged at Cera. A web of electricity was conjured in its raised legs as it planned on ensnaring the Mew in its Electroweb.

"Everywhere..." the boy waily spoke.

Doc with a sudden snatch grabbed the Spinarak and tossed it aside. "Not very helpful."

"I don't knooooooww...." The boy moaned out. "...they just...showed up and they jumped on me."

"Then who knows how much of a presence they have here if they just swarmed on the poor boy." Doc said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:48 pm
"AAAAAH! Killitkillitkillit!" The womanly shriek echoing into Snagem HQ from outside should be familiar by now as Trishella. As she had approached the old HQ, she had been mobbed by a swam of Joltik attempting to get their mandibles into her Dedenne. In response, her Fennekin, walking by her side, had begun attempting to Incinerate the spiders one by one. And one after another, they fell to the ground, burnt to a crisp.

"Thanks Idina." Trish said as she knocked the last of the electric insects off of herself, looking down at her little Fire-fox.

"Fenne!" Idina replied with a smile.

"Let's get in there and see how everyone's doing." Trish finally said, looking towards the door with false hope in mind. She could only hope those were the only spiders here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:57 pm
SubonicXP

Cera moved back instantly when she saw Galvantula's lunge and the web it was rapidly spinning to ensnare her with. It didn't take her long to figure out that they really didn't want much to do with anyone being around its new home. "Okay, signature goes like so, forms a ball or two..."

As she spoke, a pair of blue flames were forming, using some of the sparks to help fuel them. Without hesitation, she let both fly, one at Galvantula and the other at the web being spun. "I think that's how Ammy does it. Still need to work on mimicking that right... And I'm not food!"

Seems she had indeed learned a new trick or two since the last few months.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 pm
The Galvantula cried out in pain as the attack hit, causing it to recoil in pain and quickly flee. It seems that this particular spider wasn't in the mood for a fight, oh well.

"That's disheartening..." Sub sighed, this was worse than he thought. "Though...you could be of use, Tristen. As far as the Joltik go." Sub said with a grin. "You're coming with me. Doc? Got any Antidotes handy just in case we run into the wrong horde?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:45 pm
Leslie would show up next to Sub, now holding her Doublade threateningly at anything resembling a bug. "Okay, I'm coming along because I AM SICK of all these stupid bugs!"She grunted out, smacking down another Spinarak as she shouted at them.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:02 pm
With Idina resting at her feet, Trishella appeared not far from Sub and Leslie just after the hybrid appeared. "Looks like you're infested. Arachnides putain ...." She grumbled softly as Idina looked around, small waves of hot air erupting from her ears occasionally. "Fen fen!" She barked when a Spinarak drew too close, spitting a few fiery spark towards it to dissuade it from drawing closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:25 pm
SubonicXP
The Galvantula cried out in pain as the attack hit, causing it to recoil in pain and quickly flee. It seems that this particular spider wasn't in the mood for a fight, oh well.

"That's disheartening..." Sub sighed, this was worse than he thought. "Though...you could be of use, Tristen. As far as the Joltik go." Sub said with a grin. "You're coming with me. Doc? Got any Antidotes handy just in case we run into the wrong horde?"

"Of a use...?" Tristen warily put his head up, completely drained from the Joltik's mass leeching of his electricity.

"Antidotes, yes. Hold on..." He said, making is way off to the back. "Orderly, find the antidotes. Also bring the Pechas while you're at it. You can't be too careful, especially if Sub has anything planned."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:28 pm
Blizzard120

"Of a use...?" Tristen warily put his head up, completely drained from the Joltik's mass leeching of his electricity.

"Antidotes, yes. Hold on..." He said, making is way off to the back. "Orderly, find the antidotes. Also bring the Pechas while you're at it. You can't be too careful, especially if Sub has anything planned."

"Well Doc I'd say I'd be your guard but..." The gambler watches him and the orderly bustle around the medlab for a moment, the Machamp rapidly grabbing things with all four muscular arms. "...I'd say you have it covered. Maybe I'll just lounge around under your care and tag along. I am the sick patient after all."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games