Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:58 pm
"Leslie!" Sub shouted as he watched her mouth snatch up a stray Spinarak. "These things can't poison you, kill them now! That's an order!" Sub insisted as he pulled a Spinarak out of his hair, his face going pale as he looked up and saw mommy Ariados hiss at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Freth isn't a nun?" Darts asks, half joking as he follows the Doc into the medlab, before Kain puts in a couple comments. "As much as I appreciate the offer Kain, I'm off the brewed stuff for a while." he says, waving a hand dismissively. "At least..." He grits his teeth a bit at the smell of coffee. "I'm trying to be." He doesn't comment on Kain's last sentence, knowing all too well which 'lord' he was referring too. He hadn't run into Giratina since the legend had cursed him with this body, and he wasn't too sure his stance on him just yet. He turns then, following Doc into the lab to get his ribs looked at one final time.

"Well Doc, these bandages have almost got to be ready to-" He stops mid sentence at the appearance of the strange looking Chimecho. "Well." He comments mildly, getting a bit closer to take a look at it. "I've never seen a Pokemon emerge in synch with sound before... odd to say the least."

"You could have been out sooner if you would have done what I said in the first place." He said. "But all your squirming and fighting and trying to do your own thing hasn't done you any justice. I don't say these things just for the fun of it." Doc said.

The Doc looked back towards Rhyme and the Chimecho and stared at it in confusion. "Hmm...thats a peculiar coloration on that Chimecho. A rare coloration at that. And that's been locked away in the ball for the longest? Huh...is it alright?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 pm
Blizzard120

"You could have been out sooner if you would have done what I said in the first place." He said. "But all your squirming and fighting and trying to do your own thing hasn't done you any justice. I don't say these things just for the fun of it." Doc said.

The Doc looked back towards Rhyme and the Chimecho and stared at it in confusion. "Hmm...thats a peculiar coloration on that Chimecho. A rare coloration at that. And that's been locked away in the ball for the longest? Huh...is it alright?"

"Yeah yeah..." Darts mutters, ruefully stepping back to sit on the examination table. He rolls up his shirt to reveal Doc's handiwork in the form of a massive amount of doctor's tape holding his formerly broken ribs in place. He's careful to slide the shirt just far up onto his neck for examination but not so far as to knock the jacket off his back. "Just get this stuff offa me, I can't breathe..." the gambler whines.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:10 am
Leslie would look to her hybridized appendage, deciding to talk directly to it in an effort to get through quicker. "Okay, I'm gonna bash them. You are gonna stay shut while I use you like a hammer. Got it?" Leslie told the second mouth, the appendage giving a slow nod before the little girl began her bug squashing plan. Swinging her head like an enthusiastic rocker at a concert, the second mouth would begin to smash down on the area where the Spinaraks were and hopefully begin with the crushing or knocking out.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:24 pm
Sub was able to get the rest of the spiders off of himself, then noticing Leslie's fancy work as she knocked them left and right. "There are too many of these things for there to be just one mother, don't you think?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:46 pm
SubonicXP
Sub was able to get the rest of the spiders off of himself, then noticing Leslie's fancy work as she knocked them left and right. "There are too many of these things for there to be just one mother, don't you think?" He asked.
"The better question is what kind of methods were even put in place to avoid this," Sol spoke up. There's no telling how he was back here now, but at the same time, it was evident that he seemed to be alone. Then again, with all the spiders around, it was possibly justified. "I'm wondering if there's more spiders here than there are Trapinch in the Hoenn Desert."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:47 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
"The better question is what kind of methods were even put in place to avoid this," Sol spoke up. There's no telling how he was back here now, but at the same time, it was evident that he seemed to be alone. Then again, with all the spiders around, it was possibly justified. "I'm wondering if there's more spiders here than there are Trapinch in the Hoenn Desert."

"I sure hope not. I can only imagine- hey wait a minute, where have you been?" Sub asked out of sheer surprise from seeing Sol. That was one hybrid he hadn't crossed paths with since getting thrown into a dungeon months ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:25 pm
SubonicXP
"I sure hope not. I can only imagine- hey wait a minute, where have you been?" Sub asked out of sheer surprise from seeing Sol. That was one hybrid he hadn't crossed paths with since getting thrown into a dungeon months ago.
"After everything that had happened in Kalos, I and the rest had opted to lay low for some time. I've apparently redeveloped a habit of roaming in the meantime, though I'll admit I could have been here sooner than now," Sol explained, "The only reason you aren't seeing the rest is the gaggle of spiders before coming in; at last check, Aden and his Nidoking were working to deal with some of them, and Cera and Amaranth decided to come inside later for fear of the latter deciding to take the ever-popular approach to kill a bug with fire."

A long explanation, to be sure, but then, at least he still had a knack for showing up at seemingly random.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Yeah yeah..." Darts mutters, ruefully stepping back to sit on the examination table. He rolls up his shirt to reveal Doc's handiwork in the form of a massive amount of doctor's tape holding his formerly broken ribs in place. He's careful to slide the shirt just far up onto his neck for examination but not so far as to knock the jacket off his back. "Just get this stuff offa me, I can't breathe..." the gambler whines.

Doc rolled his eyes and started his way to the back. "Orderly, can you hand me...yea...those..." In the back room, Doc was handed a tray full of various utensils, one that he brought back to the front and sat it down on the nearby counter. Taking one of the items he made his way over and started his way to cut open the bandages. "Even with these off, you don't need to be doing anything for a while, especially if just turning in a seat is making you grunt a lot. Though I say this..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Blizzard120

Doc rolled his eyes and started his way to the back. "Orderly, can you hand me...yea...those..." In the back room, Doc was handed a tray full of various utensils, one that he brought back to the front and sat it down on the nearby counter. Taking one of the items he made his way over and started his way to cut open the bandages. "Even with these off, you don't need to be doing anything for a while, especially if just turning in a seat is making you grunt a lot. Though I say this..."

"Guess I don't technically NEED to breathe I spose..." Darts comments, as Doc takes the bandages off his ribs. "I'm more glad to have confirmation I still have ribs to break in there. I'm not a hundred percent on this make and model's various organs or lack thereof yet." He plucks the puzzle box from his jacket pocket, mostly to have something to look at while the process was going on, his arms had to be in the air anyhow. "You know me doc, always careful..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:32 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Guess I don't technically NEED to breathe I spose..." Darts comments, as Doc takes the bandages off his ribs. "I'm more glad to have confirmation I still have ribs to break in there. I'm not a hundred percent on this make and model's various organs or lack thereof yet." He plucks the puzzle box from his jacket pocket, mostly to have something to look at while the process was going on, his arms had to be in the air anyhow. "You know me doc, always careful..."

"Yea..." Doc said, tugging on Darts's Giratina wings. "Careful. Right." He then said, finishing the bandages.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:01 pm
"Oh...well I see..." Sub mumbled before another Spinarak fell out of the ceiling and landed on his head. This time he didn't freak out, instead a look that spoke the words, 'I'm so tired of this' appeared on his face. "Sol, we're going exterminating." He said, smacking the Spinarak off his head as hard as he could. "Where is Cera? And for that matter where is anyone else?" He said, looking around.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:09 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh...well I see..." Sub mumbled before another Spinarak fell out of the ceiling and landed on his head. This time he didn't freak out, instead a look that spoke the words, 'I'm so tired of this' appeared on his face. "Sol, we're going exterminating." He said, smacking the Spinarak off his head as hard as he could. "Where is Cera? And for that matter where is anyone else?" He said, looking around.
As if on cue, a stray Will-O-Wisp was flung inside the HQ, and with it, a Spinarak that went from original to extra crispy in no time. Soon after, Amaranth would step inside, panting.

"Why... spiders?" She muttered, Cera coming in behind her.

"One got away from Aden and too close for Ammy's liking."

"Right there, actually," Sol answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:47 pm
Darksol88
As if on cue, a stray Will-O-Wisp was flung inside the HQ, and with it, a Spinarak that went from original to extra crispy in no time. Soon after, Amaranth would step inside, panting.

"Why... spiders?" She muttered, Cera coming in behind her.

"One got away from Aden and too close for Ammy's liking."

"Right there, actually," Sol answered.

"Cera." Sub said, turning his attention to face the Mew. "Time for your specialty. I want you to go up in the vents and see if you can't find where they are coming from. If Sol or Amaranth got something small that spews fire, take it. Unless you learned some new tricks."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:03 pm
"But, why, that isn't my..." Much as Cera wanted to protest, she sighed and slumped over. She was among the smallest of the members, after all.

"At last check, I'm afraid there's no luck," Sol spoke up, "Smallest I know of Amaranth's is her Flareon, and I've several of the right size but without the fiery part."

"I think she might've..." Amaranth finally said. "The Will-O-Wisp wasn't from me."

"I'm convinced Cera must look into covert classes or something," Sol quipped afterward.

"Whatever, I'll do it!" Not wanting to bring up the topic further, Cera floated off into the nearest vent posthaste. After dealing with a web in the way of the opening, that is.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games