Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:15 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would walk over to Leslie, picking her up onto his shoulder before slowly walking away to explore the place, Ezekiel and Tetra left alone to play with the Mawile that was now staring at them nervously. At least, until a poking sensation would occur on Tetra's side and Lacuna gave a small chuckle as she hoped the little prank would work. Walking over to the slurpee machine and ripping off a chunk of duct tape. "Time ta get ta work." He muttered, tapping a few Pokeballs before setting himself up. Grabbing one of the flaming scales from Nova's wings, Reno quickly welded a few of the supports together and reconnected severed wires before throwing the scale as fast as possible before his hand ignited. Cooling his hands on some ice Tesei had formed, Reno moved onto using the duct tape, binding together the wires and covering them up before adding a few additional strips for show and to be fail safes for the next slurpee-splosion. "Done!!' Reno shouted, knowing it would grate at Isaac.

"Yay," Isaac rolled his eyes sarcastically, "That will hold together for what... a couple of days?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:16 pm
Aile watched as Reno got to work on the slurpee machine. "So.... how long until it explodes this time, because this is NOT going to last. Duct tape may bind the universe together, but it does have its limits." She looked extremely confused, mostly at how fast it was reassembled.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm
"Long enough!" Alex would answer both Aile and Isaac. The girl darted over to the machine, cup in hand to get some of the frozen treat while it was still available. She pushed the button and after getting no response, pushed it a couple more times. The machine started to rumble before dispensing the slushee she loved so much. Then Alex backed away from the machine and stood behind Aile just in case.

Connor retreated to the S.T.R., curious as to how the device worked. He just got back from training so he was only checking it for later.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:37 pm
Youko Kenshi

Connor retreated to the S.T.R., curious as to how the device worked. He just got back from training so he was only checking it for later.

"Trying out the S.T.R.?" GRAY spoke to Connor from his SNAG. "Do you even know how to use it, Mankey brains?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:46 pm
Pulling out the scraps he had recovered of the repair manual, Reno gave three fingers in response. Hopefully it would be interpreted as he hoped, telling them three days. Leslie, meanwhile, took off after Connor to see this new place and to find out what had been created, ignoring GRAY as he berated Connor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 pm
SubonicXP

"If you're going to insult me, then you might as well tell me. How does it work?" Connor calmly asked the snarky A.I. Locating the panel to operate the room, he looked over the buttons, unsure what they did.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:52 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile watched as Reno got to work on the slurpee machine. "So.... how long until it explodes this time, because this is NOT going to last. Duct tape may bind the universe together, but it does have its limits." She looked extremely confused, mostly at how fast it was reassembled.
"I'm not sure, but I get an odd feeling of deja vu looking at that machine. As if it knows it's only ever held up by duct tape and a miracle," Sol commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:55 pm
Youko Kenshi

"If you're going to insult me, then you might as well tell me. How does it work?" Connor calmly asked the snarky A.I. Locating the panel to operate the room, he looked over the buttons, unsure what they did.

"Fine, you can thank me properly later. The Super Training Room, or S.T.R. for short, allows trainers to virtual alter the room and conjure opponents, obstacles, and present challenges of various sorts. The Pokemon can interact with the environment and opponents as if they were real as well. Consider if a video game which you are thrown into and you have complete control of. Try selecting an environment and challenge from the screen on the control panel." GRAY explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:58 pm
Leslie decided to speak up at this point. "So it's the holo deck? Can we use it make fun things too?" Leslie quipped, giving an innocent smile as she walked to Connor's side, watching the nearby area.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:04 pm
Darksol88
"I'm not sure, but I get an odd feeling of deja vu looking at that machine. As if it knows it's only ever held up by duct tape and a miracle," Sol commented.
"Well, one of those doesn't always hold up." After deciding that her goggles were as clean as she could get them, she just continued to hold them by the band, and decided to taste her free hand, which tasted of cherry and metal thanks to the machine. "Maybe getting cleaned up might be a good idea. That, and I should have brought a spare set of clothes." Aile noticed Reno hold up his fingers. "So, I think we're safe unless its three minutes. Anyways, lemme get a bit cleaned up here..." Aile walked off, taking off her green jacket and giving it a good examination.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:14 pm
Tesei Utakata
Leslie decided to speak up at this point. "So it's the holo deck? Can we use it make fun things too?" Leslie quipped, giving an innocent smile as she walked to Connor's side, watching the nearby area.

"...I guess you could." GRAY muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:14 pm
SubonicXP

Tesei Utakata

Connor listened to GRAY instructions, seeing the environments he was talking about on the control panel. He decided to start with something basic, like a grass field. Just before pushing the button, Leslie appeared and startled him. "Ehh...it's a training field so probably not" he attempted to politely answer the girl.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:32 pm
Darts walks out of a secluded room he had chosen to take up residence in, at least for the time being, giving his muscles a little stretch. He didn't need to sleep really, but a technique he had learned during the one year he had been away really helped him stay sane when he chanced trying to relax and let his guard down. Well, that and coffee. As he slowly makes his way towards the kitchen area, passing Aile in the hallway covered in slurpee, he has to surpress a little bit of a chuckle. "Hey there toughie, how goes it?" Darts turns his head into the kitchen to see Reno working on the slurpee machine with what would have been a grin could you see his mouth, and then back to Aile. "You're looking a little... Frosty."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 pm
Looking up to Connor before sticking her tongue out, Leslie felt the sudden and inexplicable impact of a power rush. "I want Houndour puppies!!! Playful and fluffy and nice!!!!" She cackled to the sky, maniacal laughter ringing out as she hoped this plan would work.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts walks out of a secluded room he had chosen to take up residence in, at least for the time being, giving his muscles a little stretch. He didn't need to sleep really, but a technique he had learned during the one year he had been away really helped him stay sane when he chanced trying to relax and let his guard down. Well, that and coffee. As he slowly makes his way towards the kitchen area, passing Aile in the hallway covered in slurpee, he has to surpress a little bit of a chuckle. "Hey there toughie, how goes it?" Darts turns his head into the kitchen to see Reno working on the slurpee machine with what would have been a grin could you see his mouth, and then back to Aile. "You're looking a little... Frosty."
Aile turned her head towards Darts after she passed him by. "Last I checked, I wasn't the Articuno lady that stays here. Probably should watch out for her, by the way, I gather she doesn't like you much." She turned back and picked a room for herself, walking in.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games