Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 am
Plotty Plot Plottings...

Or, more accurately called, Serigo's got a plot thing and abuses fancy texts.

Anyway! Yes. Plot things. For now, since I'm new, I just want these two to met as many new and interesting people as possible. Maybe someone taking either of them under their 'wing' so to speak, and teach them things.

I don't know what class I want Rham to be, but San'thari's going to be a healer. I see Rham using blades! I just don't know what kind yet. (I also suck at battle RP so someone can teach me?)

If you're interested in these two, feel from to PM me, AIM me ( saintsergio88 ), Skype ( cutiefeebass ) and I honestly think those are the only ways to contact me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 am
User Image

Rham's still a dumb boy, but he's finally on he road selling cloth for clothes, or what have you. He's traveling with his childhood friend and crush, Kyrian. He's looking for mischief that he can get into, maybe make a few more friends along the way.

User Image

Daelin is cocksure and sort of vain. He's independent and will rub your face in it without meaning to. He's unapologetic about it, however. Despite his flaws, he tries to be a good person. Maybe he just needs to be taken down a peg or two.

User Image

A rough around the edges guy. Klaas tends to intimidate people with his mask and the way he carries himself. The muscles don't hurt either. Still, he's like a big, dumb puppy that just wants a lot of attention and friends.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 am

User Image

I'm looking to bring San'thari out of her shell. The girl is quiet, more observing than actual interaction has happened to her thus far. She's looking to either be a potions dealer or a healer. Still, she's sort of awkward, but once you get to know her, she's rather motherly.

User Image

Azran here is rather sure of herself and always moving. She gets super bored on her quest to bring back something amazing to her people. Now, Azran here loathes shifters because her parents did, along with most of her friends. She wants to drive them out of her homeland.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:52 pm
            Gonna bump this up.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:49 pm
Saint Sergio

I have an ice character who is on a quest to meet a male and female from each race. Kiyelt's parents devised this so he could appreciate others due to his isolated life in Sauti so they charged him with wandering..everywhere. Would it be possible for him to meet Santhari?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:53 am
Duke Edward Drake

...Literally over a year later. OTL I fail so hard. I'd love RP yes. So much uuugh I'm sorry.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 pm
Saint Sergio
Duke Edward Drake

...Literally over a year later. OTL I fail so hard. I'd love RP yes. So much uuugh I'm sorry.

LOLOLOL

congrats on Klass! hes hawt  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:10 pm
Duke Edward Drake
Saint Sergio
Duke Edward Drake

LOLOLOL

congrats on Klass! hes hawt
THANK YOU.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:00 pm
If you want we could do a RP with Klass and Eleina?

I can also offer Briella or Ilyra for Azran or Niadra for any of your leaf people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:56 pm
So I know San & Nell have their thread going buuuut I need to claim some future meeting for Rham & L'lhynd!! for sure. I mean, L'lhynd needs to buy cloth and all :3  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:25 am
If Azran is on the islands would she mind meeting Ariya?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:09 pm
Saint Sergio

Klaas open to RP with Chimelu?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

◈ OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items