Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:19 pm
Hahahahaha I would approve of those pins haha

I'm not too sure about Sathe yet. She's going to get into getting messy with clay and spitorogs.

But I don't have plans as far as human interaction haha.

I want to see if I can get her to be with someone with a size difference. Sathe is teeny and petite, and she would be interested in men. Not like her sister haha.

She also would probably like to have a friend to help her collect earth while she's out.

I just have to work her out some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:23 pm
Okay! 83 I was just curious. Do you think she'd be interested in meeting Samoset and Kennet when they're older? owo  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:53 pm
Probably lol

I've been too busy to think about anything with Sathe lol but she likes to meet whoever she can, so it would be fun :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 pm
Hey Kana!
Iroia needs rp and I was thinking that maybe she could meet Tau,as a potential love interest. She is high powered the majority of the time and adores those who can handle weapons well. She needs a dude who can handle her predatorial type nature. So someone she doesnt scare the fur off of would be good.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:57 am
Duke Edward Drake

I wouldn't mind that. And I don't think Tau would either lol, though he's still in his class quest if you don't mind waiting for him to finish :] (It's taking a loooonnnggg time since I have to work on all of the other quests as admin lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:26 am
kaname423

No problem ^^ i need to work on her solos and freind rps  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:50 pm
kaname423

gonk What are your plans for Sathe. She's so adorable! I don't know how or what sort of an interaction she could have with Gaddok, but I'm interested.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:02 pm
akuma_kessaku
kaname423

gonk What are your plans for Sathe. She's so adorable! I don't know how or what sort of an interaction she could have with Gaddok, but I'm interested.

Haha as of right now, she's a clean slate. lol

I know she's going to get into pottery, she's going to be a healer, and she likes traveling and getting caught in the rain lol She spends a lot of time in Tale and Jauhar, not so much in the other places, but she does like to visit.

She's always up for meeting new people though emotion_awesome
Is he looking for a friend... love interest? Something? *wiggles eyebrows*  

kaname423
Crew

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:17 pm
kaname423
akuma_kessaku
kaname423

Haha as of right now, she's a clean slate. lol

I know she's going to get into pottery, she's going to be a healer, and she likes traveling and getting caught in the rain lol She spends a lot of time in Tale and Jauhar, not so much in the other places, but she does like to visit.

She's always up for meeting new people though emotion_awesome
Is he looking for a friend... love interest? Something? *wiggles eyebrows*

XD I would say at the moment friends are always welcome. Gaddok will most likely be very flirtatious, but if anything he will be a tease. He doesn't want to tie anyone down to something serious, because he plans on traveling and doesn't want to burden them. If they showed interest in traveling with him and sharing his goals he may consider a more serious relationship.

The question is... Where to start?

-Is seeing pottery scene from ghost XD-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:38 pm
Hahahahaha I see that every time I think of pottery lol

Friends are good :] I'm waiting a little while to have things calm down before I start any new RPs, but does Gaddok travel to Tale? Sathe lives in Yera, so it would be the easiest place, but she also travels, so wherever is fine :]  

kaname423
Crew

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 pm
kaname423
Hahahahaha I see that every time I think of pottery lol

Friends are good :] I'm waiting a little while to have things calm down before I start any new RPs, but does Gaddok travel to Tale? Sathe lives in Yera, so it would be the easiest place, but she also travels, so wherever is fine :]

Well, Yera is a settlement semi near Iory that is not in Sauti; I could see him getting frustrated with home life and wandering out that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:31 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
kaname423

I do spy that Tau and Rastian do not like each other at all!
Can I throw Senja in an rp with both of them by any chance after the Meta? Tau does think he's hot stuff... Senja would probably laugh at him, but what would Rastian's reaction to him hitting on Senja be? emotion_kirakira  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:58 pm
robot kitten
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
kaname423

I do spy that Tau and Rastian do not like each other at all!
Can I throw Senja in an rp with both of them by any chance after the Meta? Tau does think he's hot stuff... Senja would probably laugh at him, but what would Rastian's reaction to him hitting on Senja be? emotion_kirakira

I see you want to witness punches being thrown lol
I want to get Tau out of his class quest before starting any RPs :] But after that I think I should be up for it heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:49 pm
If you want to set Rastian's mood straight to "KILL" then, sure. :U I am not liable for any damages to plumage or ego.

And, Kana, I've been meaning to re-toss Pahana at Niabi for a possible romance/relationship. Do you see that happening? owo

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:15 am
*Boosting this up so I don't keep losing it*

I totally forgot about this thread. Time to make use of it  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash