Kaname's RP Tracker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm
I offer Rastian as a rival for Tau, because he can't stand prideful people and it would make for hilarious rp. >w>

I also offer Pahana to Niabi for a dancing partner. :3

Now, I want to offer my others, but I'm not certain who fits where. >3>
Any of mine you want to plot with?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3

Hrm, I should have mentioned this in his post, but Tau doesn't like to travel, so I don't know if Rastian would work out as a rival unless he came to Tale often? Tau isn't planning to ever leave Tale as boring as that may sound haha
(*goes to add that to his post*)

But Pahana would probably be the most convenient dancing partner since Yaholo is supposed to be one of her good friends :]

I was hoping we can maybe plot for something Yaholo/Niabi related also, whatever that might be. (could be anything even if it's not on the list of plots)  

kaname423
Crew

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:13 pm
kaname423

Hrm, I should have mentioned this in his post, but Tau doesn't like to travel, so I don't know if Rastian would work out as a rival unless he came to Tale often? Tau isn't planning to ever leave Tale as boring as that may sound haha

But Pahana would probably be the most convenient dancing partner since Yaholo is supposed to be one of her good friends :]

I was hoping we can maybe plot for something Yaholo/Niabi related also, whatever that might be. (could be anything even if it's not on the list of plots)

Rastian may not like going to Tale, but he does go there. It's plausible that he could run into Tau. <3

Pahana would be ecstatic to find a dance partner in Niabi, espescially since she knows Yaholo. They could totally gossip about him! -shot- |3

Weeeell, Orphy and I are plotting possible romance/cuteness with Oulixies and Yaholo. But maybe something can happen with Niabi there, too?
Otherwise, I'd have to think about other things besides running around and traveling together. Maybe he introduces her to her future partner? |3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
kaname423

Rastian may not like going to Tale, but he does go there. It's plausible that he could run into Tau. <3

Pahana would be ecstatic to find a dance partner in Niabi, espescially since she knows Yaholo. They could totally gossip about him! -shot- |3

Weeeell, Orphy and I are plotting possible romance/cuteness with Oulixies and Yaholo. But maybe something can happen with Niabi there, too?
Otherwise, I'd have to think about other things besides running around and traveling together. Maybe he introduces her to her future partner? |3

Hurr hurr. I totally wouldn't mind if Yaholo was a go between for Niabi and whoever she meets. She wouldn't know how to meet anyone any other way lol

Alright, so Pahana and Niabi are dance parters :} I plan on having Niabi have a solo where she gets into dancing first before any other this happens, but the solo should happen while she's still a prentice and probably pretty soon.

And Rastian can totally be a rival then, if he goes to Tale occassionally lol
Probably won't be his only rival though lol Tau's a bit of a jerk  

kaname423
Crew

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 pm
kaname423

Hurr hurr. I totally wouldn't mind if Yaholo was a go between for Niabi and whoever she meets. She wouldn't know how to meet anyone any other way lol

Alright, so Pahana and Niabi are dance parters :} I plan on having Niabi have a solo where she gets into dancing first before any other this happens, but the solo should happen while she's still a prentice and probably pretty soon.

And Rastian can totally be a rival then, if he goes to Tale occassionally lol
Probably won't be his only rival though lol Tau's a bit of a jerk

OOCYaholo: -Pulls Niabi towards a random person- Here, this guy makes noises with his thumbs! I think you'll like him! -Totally an idiot when it comes to dating-

I can just imagine Pahana falling all over Niabi. |3 "Whoops, that's your foot! Sorry!"

Good Lord, I don't think Tau will know what hit him with Rastian. When Razzie is angry, he holds nothing back. >w>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3

Niabi:: Uhhh... Yaholo... H-he doesn't have the right... parts *blush*

lol

I'm excited heart Most of these plots I'm hoping to get going after some solos to build up to them, but Tau can start his rivalry whenever.  

kaname423
Crew

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm
kaname423

Niabi:: Uhhh... Yaholo... H-he doesn't have the right... parts *blush*

lol

I'm excited heart Most of these plots I'm hoping to get going after some solos to build up to them, but Tau can start his rivalry whenever.

OOCYaholo: Parts? -Looks the guy over and makes an "Ooooo" face- He doesn't have antenna? You should have told me you wanted a hybrid! -Places his hands on his hips and sighs- What am I going to do with you...?

Would you want to start the Tau/Rastian rp right away, or later on? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:45 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3

Niabi:: *descreetly points at her boobies* parrrtttttsssss *whispers while blushing*

Hrm if you want it to start right away that's fine, though I would prefer if you started this one. I have to get offline for about an hour and I don't know if I'll be able to get to it tonight later. Or we can wait till later. That's your call. :]  

kaname423
Crew

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:52 pm
kaname423

Niabi:: *descreetly points at her boobies* parrrtttttsssss *whispers while blushing*

Hrm if you want it to start right away that's fine, though I would prefer if you started this one. I have to get offline for about an hour and I don't know if I'll be able to get to it tonight later. Or we can wait till later. That's your call. :]

Yaholo: -Stares, blushes, and chuckles- Ooooo, you want giiiirrrlls... -Glances around before leaning in towards Niabi and whispering- I have no other friends that are girls besides yooou... o-o;;;

I can start it tonight and you can reply to it whenever you can! No rush! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:01 pm
Pidgeons Go Meow X3
kaname423

Yaholo: -Stares, blushes, and chuckles- Ooooo, you want giiiirrrlls... -Glances around before leaning in towards Niabi and whispering- I have no other friends that are girls besides yooou... o-o;;;

I can start it tonight and you can reply to it whenever you can! No rush! <3

Niabi:: *shaking her hands* Not so l-loudddd... *sighs*

Awesome :} I actually have a headache right now, so I'm gonna lay low for a bit and see if it gets better later tonight, but I'll try to tag once I'm feeling better :]  

kaname423
Crew

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 am
I know im plotting a lot with you but thats just because its you <3 but as I read your plot thread here, It strikes me that Dyakida needs to meet more alkidikes. And people in general. Maybe theres chemistry there - I dont actually know. After Lash/winta, i am well prepared for my charries to surprise me.

Perhaps a Dyakida/Niabi rp to add to our growing list of rps we shall do?

Which, for my own reference, includes a Nua/Sathe, and further Kaa/Tau interactions... I think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:21 am
*shoves Jerarda in Animah's direction*

Jerarda: well rowr...hey there little puppy <3  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 am
@Drac - Mhm :] Dyakida doesn't really seem like Niabi's type, but Niabi could use a few more Alkidike meetings. *jots down into growing list of to dos*

@Jay - *pushes Aminah at Jerarda* Now Kiss. *kiss face*

Aminah - o.O Mahhhmmm stahhp. *blush* Uhhh... hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 am
Jerarda: *wraps her arms around her* your so adorable i am going to keep you <3  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:45 pm
Not that I want to interrupt the adorable going on above me (CUTENESS 83), I'm interested in knowing what Sathe's plots are for the future. >w>

-Totally wants to make 'I ship Jerarda/Aminah' pins-

◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces